Welcome Back Home! (M)

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Welcome Back Home! (M) - Page 10 Empty Re: Welcome Back Home! (M)

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:23 pm

Ness and Adell finally reach the hotel. Ness pays for the cab and starts over to Kitt "I'm gonna check on Kitt. See if there's any way I can help speed up his recovery." he says as he pulls out his spaceship tools.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:27 pm

Adell nodded. "Good luck. I'll be at the hotel." He said to his friend before he headed inside. He wondered what the others were doing at the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:42 pm

The Location: The a typical slightly run down apartment room as they had left it. The Scene: There were some cloths scattered around and the shower was running. The Players: Cedrick was sitting by the small table in the corner. Anita was nowhere to be found. Amanda was by the bed dressed in Only her underwear!

Amanda gets a shocked look on her face when Adell enters and she quickly covers her bare breasts with her arms and Screams! She then starts hopping from one foot to the other "A pervert! A pervert!" she screams as she starts chucking fireballs at Adell with one hand, unaware who it was "There's a pervert in the room!" she yells!

There was a crashing sound in the bathroom and Anita comes tumbling out of the bathroom, a towel hastily wrapped around her waist as she goes for a weapon!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Adell was..distracted by Amanda in her lack of dress before being brought back to reality by fire balls being hurled at him. He hadn't expected this, then again Ness Had said for him to go first before he changed his mind.

"Hey calm down it was a accident!" Adell wasn't too worried about the fireballs unless the place caught on fire but he quickly decided to retreat before things gout more out of hand then they did.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:08 pm

Unfortunately, Amanda couldn't hear him over her own frantic screams of there being a pervert in the room. So Cedrick walks over and smacks her on the head, snapping her out of her hysterics "Calm down. It is only Adell." she says as she grabs a fire extinguisher and puts out the small fires she caused.

Amanda quickly puts her bra on "Well how was I suppose to know? All I seen was a Man come barging into the room while I was in a state of undress!" she says as she continues to quickly get dressed "Can you really Blame me for my reaction?" she asks.

Anita had gone back to her shower, seeing as it was nothing to worry about. She wasn't worried about the fact that Adell might have seen her topless, considering their history.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:14 pm

Adell waited for a few minutes before knocking on the door. "Is it okay to come in now?" It did occur to him something then..he didn't even have a key or any kind of access to the apartment so someone must have forgot to lock it in the first place. Or if he wanted to take the paranoid route, someone had done it on purpose since it wasn't like he broke down the door or anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:21 pm

Cedrick opens the door "It is alright to enter now." she says as she hangs the fire extinguisher back up and then goes back over to the desk and back to what she was doing before. Reading one of Ness's data pads.

The shower shuts off and a minuet later Anita comes out, towel wrapped around herself "Where's Ness?" she asks as she looks around the room.

"He is obviously not here. It is possible that he has decided to remain outside to check on Kitt." Cedrick says, not taking her eyes off the data pad.

Amanda, for her part, was sitting on the bed, her face was a bright red. She suddenly stands "I'm going outside." she announces.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:29 pm

Adell enters when he got the go ahead, it was going to be a bit awkward between them and Amanda but there wasn't much he could do about it right now. "Yeah, Cedrick has it right. He's going to see if he can find a way to speed up his recovery, he'll be back in when he's done."

Amanda suddenly announced she was going outside, he decided to leave it alone. What was more, there was a lot of people now so he and Amanda were bound to have to be in close quaters for now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:58 pm

Anita sighs after Amanda heads out "Oh great. Now it's going to be weird." she mumbles as she drops her towel and gets dressed.

Cedrick doesn't look up from her reading "We can hardly blame her for that reaction." she says "After all, she does not even know Adell for who is really is. Only what mother has told her." she points out.

Anita nods slowly "I suppose." she mumbles "Hey, you're up. It's your turn to use the shower." she says to Cedrick.

Who finally looks up "Oh, right." she says as she wanders into the bathroom, this time closing the door.

Anita chuckles lightly "I guess she's still shy around others." she says, mildly ammused.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:02 pm

Adell had seen Anita naked before and done things with them so it wasn't anything new or be shy of. He turned to Anita. "We'll, it makes sense. Sure you're a girl but me and Cedrick are still pretty much strangers. I'm more wondering where everyone is going to sleep, considering."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:36 pm

Anita nods "True enough. But Cedrick's never come of as slow, so you think she would know that since you've seen me named and we're pretty much the same, it stands to reason that you've seen her naked as well in one form or another." she points out.

Then heaves a sigh "Oh well. Best not to worry about it. So, how are you holding up through out all this?" she asks as she sits on the bed "Learning that you have a daughter who's only like five years younger then you would be a bit disorientating for anyone." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Adell shook his head. "Eh..we'll as I can I guess. It's just really strange. With the way she popped into my life, at the moment I don't see her as a daughter and judging by how she acts around me, doesn't seem me as a dad either."

He shrugged. "Other then that, not much for it. I try not to stress over things out of my control and take life as it comes. At least, I try to these days."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Anita sighs "Well, you certainly have taken that much better then I would have, let me tell you." she chuckles lightly "I think, the reason Amanda doesn't see you as her dad, is because of how she was raised. The best thing you could probably do right now, is be her friend." she suggests "If she stays with you long enough, I'm sure she'll come to accept you as her dad." she says with a reassuring smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:12 pm

He thought for a moment before he answered. "My mom said there's no such thing as a normal relationship, just healthy and unhealthy. If we just think each other as friends and it stays that way, I'm actually fine with it."

Adell almost wondered if it was done on purpose. Part of the reason Amanda had a certain image of him like she did was because of what Regina said, or more importantly probably how. Knowing how Regina was, it was safe bet she knew Amanda had a 'thing' for him. Then with the recent arrival of how she came, and, we'll, it resulted in the sexual tension the two apparently at present.

Heck, for all he knew it could have been something of a fetish for Regina and the off chance something did happen between them, she'd want to watch even if she couldn't be seen.

But it was best to put the tin foil hat away.

"We'll, my issues aside what have you been up to? You've been doing your own thing for a year after all."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:23 pm

Anita shrugs "Not too much. After the last time we seen each other, I have been under the thrall of a psychotic ninja's genjutsu until Cedrick and Ness finally rescued me." she says somewhat bitterly "That's how I knew she had changed. That, and, well, I could see it." she mutters the last part.

And speaking of, Cedrick comes walking out of the bathroom all dried and dressed. She wanders back over to the desk and goes back to reading. Not paying the other two any mind.

Anita had a sudden thought "You know, I think Ness and Amanda are the same age, right?" she asks "Well, physically they are. I'm not sure how old Ness Really is, but, what would you do if they, you know, ended up together?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:29 pm

Adell thought about it before shrugging. "Nothing. Ness is a good guy and I have no control who Amanda decides she wants to date. I always thought Cedrick and Ness were dating anyway though honestly."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:41 pm

At this, Cedrick looks over to them "I would appreciate it if you did not talk about me as if I am not here." she says "Me and Ness have a special relationship, but that does not mean we are exclusive for each other." she states "If he finds someone, then shall express joy for him." she says "Also, Ness is almost nine hundred years old."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:47 pm

"Sorry. We'll, whatever works for you guys. As long as its not hurting anyone its not anyone's business."
Besides, his relationship with Regina wasn't exactly "normal" either. Adell was thinking about going to bed soon, but part of him really didn't feel like it even though he was tired. More mentally, he guessed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:34 pm

Cedrick eyes Adell "And if it Was hurting someone? Would you still get involved?" she asks slowly.

Anita blinks in surprise "Oh man! You mean Ness is in to that sort of thing?" she asks "And he seemed like such a nice guy too." she says, sticking her tongue out with a wink.

Cedrick sighs, shaking her head, as she goes back to reading. To her, the matter was now dropped.

Ness comes walking in "Well, I did all I could for Kitt. The rest is up to him, but it shouldn't take him a whole week to recover." he says as he sets his backpack down "So what's up everyone?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:40 pm

Adell blinked. Once. Then twice before shaking his head.

"..Yeah..no. Let's just drop this." Adell mumbled just as Ness came back. "Not much, just talking. Amanda is outside."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Ness shakes his head "Not that I'm aware of. She never went through the front door." he says as he places his hand on the door frame and closes his eyes "She's not in the building either." he says a few seconds later.

"We should go looking for her. With those strange cops and Hunters on the prowl, it's not safe for her to be wandering around." Anita says as she stands.

Ness holds up a hand "Hold it. What's your plan for finding her?" he asks "Do you plan on wandering around in hopes of stumbling into her?" he asks "Also, who's to say she walked out of the building? She could be a teleporter for all we know and what's more, who's to say she Wants to be found?" he asks.

Cedrick decides to get involved in this conversation "She is hardly helpless. Mother had trained her in how to defend herself and she is quite powerful in her own right." she points out "I doubt she would need our help, should trouble arise." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Adell frowned a bit, but Ness and Cedrick had a point at the moment. "I think she just needs some time to clear her head. I'm still kinda worried but Ness and Cedrick have a point."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:18 pm

Anita frowns as well "Be that as it may and even though she doesn't consider me, I'm going to go looking for my sister." she says in a determined tone as she heads on out the door.

Ness sighs as he gathers up his things and starts out "I had better go and keep an eye on Anita. She ight end up as a ninja slave for another month." he grumbles as he heads out as well.

Cedrick looks up, watching them leave, then goes back to her reading "I have no doubt that Amanda will come back. Aside from mothers realm, where else does she have to go?" she says simply.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:21 pm

The last part caught Adell's attention and made him frown, he didn't like the sound of that. "..Ninja slave? I thought they had just kept unconcious for a while like she said?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:26 pm

Cedrick shakes her head "No. Apparently after parting ways with you, she and some young ninja named Hitomi were captured and put under heavy genjutsu and were made into attack dogs of whomever captured them." she explains "That was until Ness and myself had found them and broke them free of the genjutsu." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next