Welcome Back Home! (M)

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Welcome Back Home! (M) - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome Back Home! (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Adell scowled at this, it was a done deal but that of course annoyed him. "..I never was fond of fighting Chakra Ninja and that's a reminder why."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:13 pm

Cedrick didn't look up from her data pad "Yes...I understand what you mean..." she says slowly, not needing to mention that she, too, was once put under heavy genjutsu and forced to play blood hound to the Akatsuki, before losing her life to them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:24 pm

Adell finally sighed before moving to a bed. "I'm going to try to get a bit of shut eye while the others are gone. If you want to talk or need anything just wake me up." He didn't bring pajamas and he wasn't comfortable sleeping in his boxers really with everyone here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:47 pm

Cedrick nods "As you wish. I shall wake you when they come back or if a situation occurs." she says as she finally turns the data pad off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:00 am

Adell heard her and closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep, it was going to be rough since there was things on his mind but there wasn't much for it at the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:33 am

Some hours later and Anita comes back, looking disappointed, but Ness wasn't with her. It had started to rain pretty good by then and Cedrick walks over to Adell "Wake up. Anita has returned." she says.

Anita waves a hand "If he's asleep, don't wake him on my account." she urges.

Cedrick sits "So, what happened?" she asks "I know it was not the rain that drove you back. So, what was it?" she asks.

Anita shakes her head "No. It was those damn cops. They seemed to come out enforce at night time. Me and Ness had split up to cover more ground and when I started seeing them, I thought it best to return here, rather then risk a fight." she explains.

Cedrick sighs "You probably do not know this, but Ness can find anyone he wants, provided he has met them before, by focusing on their brain waves and thought patterns." she states "That is probably what he had done in this instance." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:53 am

Adell was up, he wasn't sleeping too heavily at the moment due to things on his mind. He stood up half way from the bed as he listened in. "Ness can handle himself and he's human so he can get the slip easier. He'll be okay. With the stuff he goes through, this is probably a slower Monday for him. These cops are relentless though, I don't remember even hearing about them much until now. Did the Hunters have a change of management or something? They seem more active now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:12 am

Anita frowns "What's the Hunters have to do with anything?" she asks "The Scanners aren't apart of the Hunters. They're still part of the police service." she says "Persistent is more the word I would use...and annoying. Still, this is only a test phase so it may just blow over." she says.

Cedrick nods "Indeed Ness can handle himself." she holds up the data pad she's been reading "These are stories of his adventures and I must say, they are pretty unbelievable." she says, setting the pad down "However, if anyone can find Amanda, it is Ness." she assures Adell.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:14 am

"Yeah..all we can do now is wait." Adell hated waiting but there wasn't much he could do right now. Cedrick seemed like a nice girl in her odd way once you got to know her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:32 am

Cedrick pulls out a small pen communicator "Or you could call him and find out what is going on." she says as she tosses it to Adell "To use it, you slide the clip down." she says simply.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:35 am

"Thank you." Adell took the pen, looking it over before sliding it down. "Ness, you in?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:57 am

The door was suddenly kicked open and there was Ness! "Yep. I'm in." he says. He was holding a bound and gagged Amanda who looked pretty pissed and Very much wet, like Ness.

Anita hurries over "What happened?" she asks "What she captured by someone?"

Ness shakes his head "No. I tied her up. She had gotten into a fight with those Scanners. I had to scramble their radios and erase their memories of the incident." he explains.

Anita ungags and unties Amanda, who jumps to her feet "I had no need of your aid. I had the situation completely under control." she says, folding her arms in a huff.

Ness sighs "I don't call holding a cop in a headlock while fencing with the other with the first one's baton, 'Completely Under Control'." he says, making quotation masks with his fingers.

"Hmph! Whatever! I'm going to take a shower and I need dry clothes for when I get out." she demands as she marches into the bathroom.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:03 am

"The more things change.." Adell mused to himself, shaking his head as he turned to Ness. "Thanks for finding Amanda."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:07 am

Ness nods "Don't mention it. Though, I think the phrase 'Like Mother, like Daughter', is more appropriate." he mumbles "I have half a mind to hide all the clothes and leave her with nothing to wear but her still wet dress." he grumbles. Ness wasn't above getting a little revenge from time to time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:15 am

Adell nodded. "Amanda is definitely a tsundere. The good news that usually means there's a soft side somewhere in there. Though they might be a bit more tsun."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:20 am

Ness looks towards the bathroom, the sound of the shower could be heard and Ness tilts his head slightly. The sound of the toilet flushing could now be heard, followed by Amanda's surprised scream as all her hot water suddenly disappeared, replaced by ice cold water!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:28 am

Adell already knew what was going on, at this point "..What did she do to have that coming?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:49 am

Ness shrugs "It was either that or the no dry clothes idea." he says simply "Considering that the water will reheat back up, I decided that was the best option." he says.

Cedrick started coughing, a hand on her mouth as Ness opens the apartment door and she goes rushing out "She gets coughing fits from time to time. She doesn't like people to see her like that." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:00 am

Adell nodded a bit. "Okay. It's nothing serious though right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:59 pm

Ness nods slowly "Yes..." he says slowly "It's nothing to worry about." he says.

Anita pats Adell on the shoulder "Don't worry. Any illness Cedrick might have or ever get, she can heal herself, remember?" she reminds Adell.

Amanda comes walking out of the bathroom, towel tightly wrapped around her body "Alright, two questions. One, Who was responsible for for the cold water and Two, where are my dry clothes?" she asks, clearly irritated.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:12 pm

The way Ness sounded made it seem suspsicious but he didn't push or press it. "We really can't do much about your dry clothes unless Anita and Cedrick have something free they're willing to spare."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:23 pm

Ness starts to head out "I'm gonna check on Cedrick." he says as he heads out.

Anita jumps up "Be right back." she says as she heads after Ness.

Amanda folds her arms in a huff "You don't expect me to wait here in only a towel for them to get back, do you?" she asks

Anita catches up to Ness easily enough "Hey, what's wrong with Cedrick?" she asks.

Ness looks around, making sure no one was around "Nothing. She was trying not to laugh and as always, it comes out as a cough." he says in a low tone.

Anita seemed a bit confused by this "Wait, laugh? Cedrick doesn't laugh. She doesn't get happy, or sad or angry. She doesn't feel anything." she points out.

Ness shakes his head "Not quite. Sometime ago she had regained her emotions and they are slowly coming to the surface, allowing her to process them better." he explains "She tries her hardest to hide this fact from everyone, especially me. But, hello, I'm a psychic and it's hard to hide emotions from me." he says.

Anita blinks "Uh, so...she's got emotions now? Wow. How did that happen, or am I better off not knowing?" she asks.

Ness shrugs "We got intimate. That's what unlocked her emotions. I would appreciate it if you kept this to yourself and tried not to notice. This is, as it turns out, a very embarrassing and personal subject for her." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Adell rubbed his temples a bit. He didn't mind helping but he wasn't her personal servant. "At the moment, you only have a few options. One I can dry your clothes. Two wait until I hurry up to get somehing from the store. Three, you can wear my shirt to sleep in and rough it out in your old clothes tomorrow when they're dry until we pick up some new ones. Cedrick and Anita don't seem to have extra clothes, so pick your posion."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:26 pm

Amanda started to turn a bit red in the face "How big is your shirt? Will it, cover everything?" she asks. It seemed that she felt that option three was the best for now, even though it, for some reason, was embarrassing for her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:29 pm

"It'll work, its a big shirt and I'm a lot taller then you." Adell paused, before taking his shirt off before giving the shirt to Amanda. "Here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next