Back To It

2 posters

Go down

Back To It Empty Back To It

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 18, 2022 10:11 am

Devin had arrived finally after a long enough trip, he never really liked flying on planes but it was whatever. He hadn't been here for a bit but it wasn't the first time he had been. Either way, he needed to get a hotel and settled in and meet up with Akane and Maya before going from there. Hopefully this turned out to be a good thing rather then a mistake but he was going have to see.

'Just arrived. Where are you at?' He sent a text to Maya.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Back To It Empty Re: Back To It

Post by Namey Wed May 18, 2022 10:30 am

There was a pause "I'm at the hospital..." she texts back. She also included the address so Devin could find his way there "Akane will meet you at the entrance." she tells him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 18, 2022 4:03 pm

Devin said a thank you and after getting a hotel to put his belongings at, he headed to the address to where the others were staying at. He still wasn't completely sure about the whole thing and definitely had second thoughts coming here, but he'd at least try for Oka.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 20, 2022 11:05 am

When Devin gets to the hospital, Akane was, indeed, waiting for him. She seemed none to pleased, but nevertheless leads him to Oka's room.

Aki was waiting outside, she has a bandage around her head and her arm was in a 3d printed cast and sling. Maya was in the room with Oka, who was hooked up to many machines, helping to keep her alive.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 21, 2022 4:59 pm

Devin wasn't surprised Akane wasn't happy he was hear, it be like being surprised water was wet. When it came to seeing Oka, it was painful seeing the young woman in that state and the fact there was for once not something he could go to attempt to 'fix' things.

"..What have have the doctors said about her condition?" He asked Maya after a long moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 21, 2022 6:12 pm

Maya didn't look too happy. In fact, she looked like sye was about to cry "Multiple fractures and broken bones, including her L1, L2, and L3 vertebrae in her lumbar spine..." she says, sounding all choked up "Multiple lacerations and contusions. She had internal bleeding when she came in..." she says as tears start to well up in her eyes "She had a fractured skull and the doctors say a bone shard got lodged in her brain, because it was bleeding as well... they say IF she ever wakes up, and the don't believe she ever will, she'll never be the same again..." she sobs as tears start to roll down her cheeks "Oka was such a pure soul... who would Do something like this to her?" she asks.

Aki was so stoic it was like she was a robot and not at all like a big sister, looking at her little sister clinging onto life. However, she turns and heads out of her sister's room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 22, 2022 8:26 am

Devin grimaced at hearing all the news and Maya acting like she did since it was so unlike them normally, not that anyone could blame them. He used his training to keep his emotions in check, someone had to be in this dire situation. Maya comment did confirm this wasn't just some random tragic accident.

"I don't know. But I Fully intend to find out." The only thing he could think of that could maybe help were these 'Sensu Beans' and he had no idea if they were real, and if so where to find them and if their healing properties were exaggerated. That or maybe Danny knew or someone may of knew of something? He wasn't all knowing after all.

He excused himself to go out for a smoke, he didn't do it a lot anymore and espeically with Elizabeth around but he did it when he was stressed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 22, 2022 2:12 pm

As Devin was smoking, Aki walks over to him "Thank you... for showing up. I know it means a lot to Oka..." she says in a low tone "When it happened... we were talking about you..." she explains "She wanted to return to New York and was trying to talk me into going..." she pauses for a second "She could be a holy terror when it came to things she really wanted..." she mumbles "I was about to explain to her why that was a bad idea, when she looked beyond me and I sensed panic from her and fear... but not for her, for me..." she says in a low tone "Oka used her psychic arms to wrap me in a protective layer just as we were hit by a lorry. The car tumbled a few times and all I could do was watch my little sister get tossed and thrown around like a puppet with her strings cut." she finishes up.

She looks over to Devin "The anger I once felt for you, no longer matters as the anger I feel for those who did this far outweighs it." she says in a dead even tone as she moves closer to Devin.

"A few years ago, there was this man. He was killing psychics. No one knows how he found us, but he did..." she says in a low tone "The authorities weren't really any help, because to them it was just one less freak to deal with. So Sensei Mike and a few others took it upon themselves to find this man..." she tells Devin, moving a little closer.

"We were very subtle. Moving in and out of people's minds and erasing that we were there..." she says "Only gaps in their memories were any indication that we were there. An hour or two here and there. But in the end, we found him..." she says with finality in her voice.

She moves closer still, until she was almost face to face with Devin "Somewhere on a deserted island far within international waters, there is .. an institution. And one room in that institution .. there is a man, who spends his days and nights screaming at .. things only he can see. Things we planted in his mind. They have to keep him in a straight jacket 24 hours a day... or he'd claw his own eyes out just to make it stop..." she almost whispers to Devin "So you see, Detective, we have our own ways of dealing with threats and those who hurt my kind..." she tells him.

She moves back from Devin "We will be the ones to find these ne'er-do-wells and when we do, we'll save a room for them on that island..." she says as she turns and heads back inside.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 23, 2022 11:56 am

It would of almost made him feel bad if Aki's circle caught who ever had done this. Almost being the keyword. In the mean time instead of just sitting there like a lump on the log, he was trying to think of ways to help Oka. Maybe Danny or Mathilda may know of something, if not her then perhaps Rodin; if she was actually answering her text. It was slightly worrying but she was a big girl so she should be fine.

He attempted to call Danny, both to inform him on things as well as maybe point in a direction he could maybe begin with. Maybe he would know if these Sensu Beans were real and where to find them. If he didn't pick up he'd leave a message. Though if he doesn't answer at all either normally Or through text plus on top of Mathilda not answering I'll know something is potentially up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 23, 2022 12:06 pm

After about five or six rings, Danny picks up "Devin? Listen man, something serious is going on over here and I don't think it's just here..." he says, it sounded like he was on the move 'there catching up master light...' says a girl's voice on the other end "I think we've been played by someone with a Lot of pull... keep your eyes sharp! They want something and will go to extreme lengths to get it?" he says, then his line goes dead.

There was silence for a moment "Is everything alright back at the office?" Akane asks, as if telling something was wrong.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 23, 2022 12:12 pm

Devin cursed under his breath and closed the phone. "It's not. I don't think Oka being attacked wasn't just a concidence. Someone been trying to keep us apart for some reason, Mathilda hasn't answered her phone and Han been missing for a bit. And just now I talked to Danny and he was seemingly being followed before the line went dead. I need to see what's going on."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 25, 2022 11:31 am

Akane lifts a brow "How do you plan on getting back there quickly?" she asks "It's a fourteen hour flight, after all." she points out "And once back, what are you going to do?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 25, 2022 11:49 am

Devin shook his head, he messed with his phone a bit checking his text as well as sending one just to see something one to Ava about things and to contact him when she could. "I don't know. I'll figure it out, I can't just tweddle my thumbs doing nothing but I can't just rush in either. I don't know who all in this circle might be caught into this crap."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 25, 2022 2:00 pm

Akane pulls out her phone and sends a few text messages of her own "Well, you do know that our school Does have one of those state of the art Paragon Corp transportation units, right?" she asks. Reminding him of how Aki got back to New York so fast to help Tracy "We could use that to get back to New York. So much faster than taking a flight." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 25, 2022 2:46 pm

It had slipped Devin's mind, but it made sense. "Yeah, the sooner we get back the better.." He did send a text, but since his paranoia was understandably justfieid in this case, he was going to try to directly call Elizabeth instead of waiting on a text, just in case.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 26, 2022 6:17 am

Akane nods "I'll ask Sensei Mike if we can use it." she says as she heads off to make a call.

Aki was lingering by "I'm coming with you." she says "I will find someone to heal me up when we get to the school." she tells him.

"I'm coming with you also." Maya states "Who ever did this needs to pay for hurting Oka!" she says through gritted teeth.

Elizabeth's phone just kept ringing until it eventually goes to her voice mail.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 26, 2022 6:36 am

Devin was worried about things, and then he got a call from Ava and knowing it was too important to ignore picked it up. "What's up?" There was a pause. "...Got it. Thanks for letting me know."

He hung u, keeping a lid on his emotions but he was obviously not unaffected. "The day keeps getting better and better. Fan fucking tastic. Someone just kidnapped Elizabeth, has to be the same people who hurt Oka at this point. Too much of a coincidence."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 26, 2022 6:50 am

Maya gets a dark look on her face "Which means that they hurt her, knowing that you would come here to check on her..." she growls.

"So they hurt my sister... because of you?" Aki asks, her face was a blank slate. She walks over to Devin and looks him in the eyes "Breath easy. I don't blame you for this... I blame those who orchestrated this." she says in a low tone "And when I find them..." she hisses in an even lower tone.

Akane comes back "Sensei Mike has given us the go ahead to use the transporter. So let's all head back to the school and get our equipment ready." she tells the others.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 26, 2022 6:58 am

Devin thinks for a moment. "Is anyone at the school better at tracking people? If we could get their help then maybe it could lead to the people responsibile for this whole mess and bring Elizabeth back in one piece."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 26, 2022 8:01 am

Akane nods slowly "We do... but you would have to ask them if they would like to help, though, it's a good bet won't." she says as they get into a waiting car and start off "Psychic tracking of a non-psychic is pretty hard. The tracker needs to open themselves up to many thought waves of others just to find the right ones and hearing That many voices all at once could shock their system." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 26, 2022 8:12 am

"Fair enough. Figures it wouldn't be easy.." After that, Devin was silent for the rest of the car ride not really having nothing to say at the current moment. It felt like he was missing something obvious far as easier way to track Elizabeth but for some reason was drawing a blank.

He had something of a idea, then dialed the New York Hunter branch to see something. He wanted to make sure before he just assumed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 26, 2022 1:08 pm

When they get to the school, Devin has to sign in, and Akane takes him to the transporter pad while Aki goes to get taken care of. When Akane, Maya, and Devin get to the transporter pad, there's an NS-5 there and a Young Woman standing there.

"Devin, this is Hanako. She's a touch know." Akane says, nodding to the young woman.

Hanako holds out her hand "It's good to finally meetcha, Devin. Oka had told us all a lot about you." she says with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 26, 2022 1:57 pm

Devin was thinking maybe Elizabeth circle might be able t help, the more eyes looking the better besides just them. "Nice to meet you." He said shaking their hand, he was just eager to get back since the longer they waited the more danger they were in, not to mention harder to track.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 27, 2022 8:10 am

Hanako nods "Don't worry about my talents, they only work with my gloves off." she assures Devin.

Aki comes back, her cast and sling were gone, which means she had seen one of the schools psychic healers "Alright, let's all get onto the transport pad." she says to them.

"We'll be transported to JFK International airport's receiving pad." Akane tells Devin.

"If everyone is ready..." the NS-5 says "Please remember to keep your arms and legs in your personal transporter pad until the transport cycle is complete." it says as it starts the transport sequence.

((Everyone is out and I guess this thread is closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down