Welcome Back Home! (M)

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome Back Home! (M)

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:02 pm

This made Amanda even more embarrassed. She thought he was going to a bag or something, not take off the one he had on "Uh, um...Thank you." she mumbles as she takes Adell's shirt.

Ness and Anita come back with Cedrick in tow "Look at that. She's even taking the shirt right off his back." Ness says as he takes his backpack off and pulls out a nightshirt and tosses it to Amanda "Here. Use that and give Adell's shirt back." he says.

Amanda gets an indignant look on her face and tosses Adell's shirt back "Thank you, Ness." she mumbles as she looks to Adell "And thank you for the offer, Adell..." she mumbles as she heads back into the bathroom to change.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:07 pm

Adell took his shirt and put it back on. "Welcome back you three." He felt there had been something going on with how everyone left at once like that, but it wasn't a big deal.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Ness claps Adell on the back "Thanks, man. So, did we mi-" he stops suddenly, and drops to a knee, as if he was just sucker punched in the guy "UNNN!" he grunt.

Anita blinks "Oh boy! We've seen that reaction before." she says, referring to the portal that randomly opened and brought Alduin to this world.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Adell groaned to this. "Hopefully its something friendly this time and not a huge threat like last time."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:40 pm

Ness slowly gets to his feel, Anita helping him up "Well, there's only one real way to find out." he says as he pulls out his tricorder and does a quick scan "Mamma Mia! That's one Huge energy spike!" he says "And it's...partially based on organic and robotic technology..." he says slowly, frowning.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:42 pm

"Robotic and organic? So..like a really powerful cyborg maybe?
" Adell guessed, not having much Real experience with these things besides fictional stuff.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:55 pm

Ness nods "Or worse." he says as he puts his backpack back on. This get's Cedrick's attention.

She stands and walks over to him "Are we going?" she asks.

Ness shakes his head "No. If it's what I think it is, this is something I'm better off facing alone. I have to get to New York." he says.

"What's in New York?" Amanda asks, finally out of the bathroom. She looked cute in that shirt Ness gave her. It stopped Just above the knees and she had her hair in a low side ponytail.

Ness doesn't bother looking at her "Paragon Corps. A good fiend of mine runs it. If this is what I think it is, I'll need his help to stop it." he says as he starts out.

"Wait! Just what is it that you think is here?" Anita asks.

Ness looks back, a grim look on his face "The Borg!" he says, then heads out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:23 pm

"The freaking Borg? From Star Trek? Really?"
Adell shook his head at this, this opening portal thing was becoming a serious issue. First the dragon and now the Borg. They hadn't gotten a single ally or at least netural entity from that thing yet.

"I don't like it, but Ness knows what he's doing when it comes to stuff like this." Still..the Borg?

Amanda did look cute in the night shirt, but Adell really tried not to notice.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Anita looked confused "What are 'The Borg'?" she asks "I gather that they're bad news, but why?" she asks.

((Ness's out))
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Adell shook his head. "To make a long story short without making it too long I'll keep it short. The Borg are a extremely adapative 'race' that has absorbed and assimilated literally thousands of species into their 'collective'. You see, once they become part of the collective they just..cease to be in a sense. Their thoughts and free will are gone. You could say its worse then death because they're using the body as a mockery of what it was. They're called drones and they're part of a 'hive' so to speak. You can guess what that means."

"They Aren't invincible though, just stupidly numerous and tough. It has to be just a small group, or Ness would have been more bothered then what he was."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:09 pm

Anita blinks in surprise "Wait, you mean those things could be here right now?" she asks "What are we waiting for? We have to find Ness and help him stop those things!" she says.

Cedrick stops Anita "I would strongly suggest you read this first." she says, holding up the data pad "This is a more detailed report about an encounter with The Borg that Ness had filed." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm

Adell really hoped it wasn't the Borg and just something else but that may be worse. Because as the saying went 'it was better the devil you know'. Of course he wasn't holding his breath, Ness had absolutely horrible luck when it came to the random portals opening. Something really needed to be done about that before it got out of hand.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Anita drops the data pad (which lands on the bed) and looks at Cedrick with a stunned expression "And he's going to face those monsters by himself?" she asks, disbelieving "No, no. We need to help him. With out power and abilities..." she starts.

Cedrick shakes her head as Amanda picks up the pad "We would only get in Ness's way or worse still, we would be assimilated by them and Ness would be forced to take us out." she says simply.

"We must trust that Ness has the ability to handle whatever problem should arise. After all, he has been doing this longer then any of us have been alive." she reminds Anita.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:43 pm

"I don't like it either but Cedrick has a point." Adell honestly didn't like it but he'd be useless against the Borg if that was even what it was. At the most he'd be able to kill a few drones or so. At the least they couldn't adapt to physical damage.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:56 pm

Amanda tosses the data pad on the bed and flops down "So if these 'Borg' creature can 'assimilate' someone by touching them, why not just cover yourself in fire and fry their tubules?" she asks.

Cedrick shakes her head "Because they will adapt to the fire and they would still be able to get you." she says, almost rolling her eyes.

"Hold on a minuet, now we don't even know if this thing really Is a Borg or not. We might just be freaking out over nothing, right?" Anita asks.

Cedrick didn't want to point out that She was the only one who was freaking out. Adell seems to have accepted the situation, Amanda didn't care and Cedrick knew Ness could handle it.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:02 pm

Adell thought for a moment. "It's true, we don't know for sure so we'll have to wait and see."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:15 pm

Anita sits down, arms crossed "I hate waiting." she mumbles.

Amanda decided it was time for bed. The rain seemed to be draining the energy of the three of them anyway, so why put it off any longer?

namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:36 pm

Adell heard Anita's sentiments, but what more could they do? In the mean time, Amanda had the right idea and he was going to get some shut eye himself. Part because of having nothing else to do, and part because he was sleepy.

Tomorrow he'd ask the three what their plans were, if they wanted they could crash at his place for a time. It was just himself now and two bed rooms so they could make it work if needed.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:47 pm

Which brought up the question of how they were going to handle the sleeping arrangements. Amanda had claimed the bed, which left the three of them to fight over spots on the floor.

Cedrick gets up and starts out "I am going to sleep in Kitt." she says as she heads out.

Okay then, that only left Adell and Anita to fight over the floor. Which, from the looks of it, there was more then enough room for the both of them.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:50 pm

Adell didn't really care, he had slept in the forest, camped and did other things. Sleeping on the floor in the middle of civlization in a hotel was pretty tame.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:14 am

Anita was use to sleeping on the ground, spending most of her life homeless, she knew how to survive if she needed to. Still, she wouldn't mind a bed. She sighs and gets up "You know what? I'm going to get myself a room. It's not like we're exactly broke or on the run, right?" she asks as she gathers her things and heads out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:17 am

"Good night Anita."
Adell watched Anita leave before laying back down which left him and Amanda alone. It of course occured to him but he tried not think about it too much. Key word would be on the try part.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:32 am

Amanda sighs "Adell, could you please try not to think about me so loudly." she says, still laying in  bed "And incase you're wondering How I knew you were thinking about me, you are within my sphere of influence and when within my sphere, should I have influence over you, you give me a boost in power." she explains "And I'm really feeling it now."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:40 am

Adell shifted uncomfortably. "Sorry. It shouldn't be a issue now." At least for the moment, he could think of other things so it wouldn't distract or bother Amanda. Besides, he wouldn't get sleep otherwise.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:05 am

Through out the night, the rain started to pick up and there was not thunder and lightning. Which seems to aggravate Amanda as she suddenly sits up with an irritated groan "What is Up with this weather?" she asks "Maybe I should talk to mother and see if she can do something about this!" she says, annoyed.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top