Welcome Back Home! (M)

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome Back Home! (M)

Post by namey on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 am

Regina's moaning seemed to have hit it's climax and so did she! She fall forward, moving Amanda out of the way, as she rests against Adell's chest "Oh yeah. I had almost forgotten what a young man felt like." she says between breaths.

Then she rolls off Adell and onto Amanda, snuggling her soft, bare body "Well, shall we try that again or, do you want to switch up? Or, are you starting to run on empty?" she teases, sticking her tongue out at Adell, then begins to slowly lick Amanda.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:15 am

Adell wasn't close to done for tonight at the moment, he was already pretty hard. Besides Amanda hadn't even woken up yet. "Not close yet. I think a switch up would work for me..and I like the view from this. With this position you both can get something out of it at the same time." Adell came up from behind Regina as snuggled against Amanda on top of her, before long he mounted her. Once again thrusting into her, since they were sandswhiched it meant they would rub against each other; giving them both pleasure. Though it was Regina who was getting the most out of it.

When Amanda woke up, he'd switch to her. He'd find out soon if she was about the same or louder then her mother was.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:55 pm

"Oh, she's not going to be waking up tonight. We can do whatever we want with her." Regina says, reading Adell's thoughts and intentions "Which reminds me..." she stops Adell's progress, moves him back a bit, positions Amanda on her back, legs spread, as Regina moves in to start licking her out, while her rear was sticking out "Doggy style, am I right?" she asks as she goes to work.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:08 pm

It didn't take too long for Adell to adjust; the various things he had been wanting to Regina was happening at the moment. He began thrusting just as Regina began her own thing.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:05 am

As Adell got to work, everything started to dim out. It was like one's eyes were getting more and more heavy and then, all of the sudden, everything in the room was back to normal. Adell was standing by the bed after putting Amanda down, Regina was standing by the door frame, all were dressed, like nothing had happened at all "What you just experienced, was a forced hallucinations, induced by me, showing you the possible consequences of your line of thinking when it comes to Amanda, your Daughter." she states.

"I'm not saying that what you seen Will happen, I'm saying it's a Possibility." she says as she walks over to Adell "It's that strong sexual drive that's ingrained in your kind. You need to learn to supress it and in doing so, I believe that will help you to become stronger, by centering your focus and giving you that drive to become stronger that you seemed to have misplaced." she says.

"I have an idea. Take a training journey. Go with Monica and her family to this new land, with new challenges and new opportunities." she suggests "You'll be among friends and who knows, maybe Monica is the one you've been looking for to settle down and start a family with after all." she says with a wink "Because after everything you've been through, you deserve some happiness as well." she points out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:31 am

Adell was silent for a long time before nodding. "...Yeah. Yeah you're right. I haven't been..we'll, 'me' in a long time in a way. It's time I fixed that. I'll go with Monica and her family before they leave out of this dimension."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Regina nods "I would suggest making a indiscreet withdrawal. Using the storm as cover to take off without anyone knowing." she suggests "I'll tell the others something on your behalf." she offers.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:10 pm

It wasn't Adell's style to not say anything, but maybe this way, this time was for the best. He was about to leave but paused one moment to check one last time on Amanda before turning to Regina. "..But what about Amanda? I can't just abadon them after all that and I'm not sure if they'll want to with me or not."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:43 pm

Regina waves a hand "Amanda will be fine. Anyway, I thought you were going with Monica and her family? Unless you've changed your mind." she says, crossing her arms "If that's the case, would you like me to awaken Amanda so you can ask her if she would like to go with you?" the Chaos Goddess asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:46 am

Adell slowly shook his head. "I did, partly. I'm going to take a bit of your advice and travel, but in this dimension instead just to other places to get myself together. Tomorrow, I'll let the others know. If I'm going to leave, then I'm going to do it the right way. Go ahead and wake her up."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Regina nods slowly "I will awaken Amanda, but whatever her desicion, I strongly suggest you reframe from informing the others and silently disappear into the stormy night." she says "Cedrick had already lost one of her friends and to lose her only remaining friend...well, not even a Goddess can fix a broken heart...though the human could, but you wouldn't like how..." she says slowly as she waves her hand.

Amanda's gems glow briefly, then go dormant once more as she starts to awaken "Uhhh..." she groans softly as she rolls over and hauls herself slowly up "Mother...that was completely unnecessary..." she mumbles "I am more then able to fall asleep on my own...given time..." she mumbles.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:44 pm

If that's the case, maybe it was for the best. It wasn't like he planned on leaving this dimension entirely but he had a feeling he'd be in a place Anita wouldn't be able to visit, or at least not on close a regular basis. Where ever his journey ultimately lead him.

He turned his attention to Amanda. "Me and your mother have been talking a bit, she gave me a bit of advice and I thought it was a good idea. Basically, I'm going on a traveling slash training trip to different places. I was wondering if you want to come with me or not."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Amanda shakes her head, clearing out the cobwebs "Is there more to this plan? Like money, food, clothing and a place to stay? Or are we going to be 'roughing it'?" she asks as she gets up, wobbles for a little bit.

"Because I don't fancy wearing the same thing day after day and I'm not like to be using your shirt night after night." she says, crossing her arms "And no offence, but you don't exactly look like you're rolling in the dough." she points out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Adell nodded. "I don't plan on leaving Just yet, so yeah there's more to it. First, there's one or two things to finish up here including the money thing, traveling suppilies and such. Once we get all that done, we can leave." There was something else he had to think about, a lot of places unfourtnately would be out of his reach since he didn't have the means to travel there. It kinda limited their options.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:10 pm

Regina looks to the door as Ness comes walking on in. He stops and looks around "I sense something has happened that I should probably know about." he says as he looks around "Where's Cedrick and Anita?" he says.

"Cedrick's sleeping in Kitt and Anita rented her own room." Amanda says offhandedly "Oh yes, and Adell is going to be leaving and would like me to travel the world with him." she says.

Ness nods "Sounds like a plan to me. It'll give you some time to really get to know the man behind your mother's tales." he says, then smacks Adell on the arm "Best of luck out there, man." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:14 pm

"Just have a few things to sort out first, like money.."
Adell was thinking as he turned to Ness. "I hate to ask this of you, but you don't have anything in your backpack of yours that can be used for traveling to different places do you?" At worse he'd say no, but it didn't hurt to ask.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Ness shakes his head "The only thing I have in my backpack that can be used for transport, is a sight-to-sight transporter tab and that won't be of any use to you." he points out "Just wondering, you said you had to sort somethings out, like money. Do you have a plan for getting said money?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Adell shook his head a bit. "I've been saving up money for a bit in case I wanted to move somewhere. Not sure it'll be enough I'll have to double check all I have."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:27 pm

Amanda frowns "You realize that travel to other realms like Hyrule isn't cheap, right?" she asks, then looks over to Regina "Mother, I'm going to need My saving." she says.

Regina looked amused by all of this "As you wish, my dear." she pulls out a small money bag and tosses it to Amanda "Don't spend it all in one place." she smirks.

Ness nods "Well, now that you have that settled, I assume you want me to wake everyone up, so you can bid them a fond farewell?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:09 pm

Adell turned to his friend. "I was, but Regina said something about it really getting to Anita since Monica had gone and left. She said it would be best to leave under the storm. I'm not sure me vanishing without a word would be any better though.." He turned to Regina. "What do you plan on saying to them?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Ness smacks Adell's arm "Not to worry. I'll smooth any ruffled feathers over." he says "Well, you two had better get going, if you're going." he states.

Then he taps something in his ear "Kitt, Adell and Amanda are going to be leaving us. It's best you keep this to yourself until I've had a chance to talk it over with everyone." he says.

He pats Adell on the arm "You take care out there. Not to worry, I'm certain we'll see eachother again." he says, then looks to Amanda [color=orange]"See ya around, squirt. Hopefully you would have matured a bit when we see eachother next."[/color
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:59 am

Adell nodded to his friend. "Yeah, we'll meet again sooner or later. I'll talk to you guys later." He wasn't sure what laid ahead of them on their travels, but for the first time in a long time he felt excited about things. Maybe this is what he needed after all.

(Adell is out I guess, will make a thread later soon)
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:40 pm

Ness chuckles to himself "Always in a hurry. When he gets older, he'll learn the value of a moment." he says to himself and then tosses a card to Amanda "He took off so fast, I didn't have time to give him this. When you find him, make sure he gets that, would you? It's important." he says.

Amanda sighs "If I must. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to gather my things. I don't wish to go wandering around in the rain only in Adell's thin shirt." she says as she heads to the bathroom to get her clothes and gather her belongings.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:30 pm

Amanda comes out of the bathroom, dressed and ready to go. Though she has to wonder why she made a big deal in the first place about her wet clothes, since she was only going out in the rain again anyway. She sighs, looks to Regina "Mother. Take care and I shall see you when I see you." she says as she sets out.

Regina watches her leave with a sigh as well, then looks to Ness "So tell me, Human. How is Cedrick holding up?" she asks, arms still crosses.

Ness looks over at her "I assume you mean about her emotons? She's doing fine. They're slowly showing up and allowing her time to process and grow accustom to them." he explains "Also, my name is Ness, I would appreciate it if you would use it instead of calling me 'Human' all the time." he says as he heads out.

((Amanda's out and this thread's closed...))
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top