Back At It Again!

2 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Back At It Again! Empty Back At It Again!

Post by Namey Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:00 pm

It had been about a month since the invasion. The higher ups were still trying to decide who to place the blame on. Some pointed to Calvine Mort and Paragon Corp, however, public opinion and the media made him out to be the hero who saved the world.

None of that Really mattered to Taki. While the aliens were gone, the Oni were back to their old tricks. It was Taki and Usagi this time, doing the fighting. Though, like before, there wasn't much Actual fighting going on.

After Taki told the Oni to stop fighting and go away, they did. Taki, who was still Nixa, crosses her arms "If they keep doing that, I won't have anything to do on the weekends anymore." she jokes.

Usagi shakes her head "This isn't really the time for jokes, Nixa. The Oni are up to something and we need to be on guard for what it might be." she points out.

Taki knew what they might be planning, but she hadn't told Usagi yet "Don't worry so much. Whatever it is, we'll be able to stop it." she says, with a confident smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Back At It Again! Empty Re: Back At It Again!

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:28 pm

Hiroshi wasn't sure ultimately which direction his path in life was going, as the Oni thing was on pause as he went to school and did free lancing on the side. For now he wanted to spend time with Taki and and his other loved ones. Life was too short not to spend time with loved ones and he wasn't going to take time for granted again. Having your parents die and come back to life, among other things changed ones perspective.

In the mean time it was time to find Taki, if she wasn't home she'd out and about.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:09 pm

Nixa and Usagi were about to head back in for the night. But stop short when they see a group of Oni standing there. They had their weapons at the ready "Nixa! We've been waiting for you to drive off those weaklings. Now we can Kill you!" he yells as he hefts his blade and his team goes charging at Nixa and Usagi!

Suddenly someone jumps over the two girls and attacks the group of Oni! It was another "Young Woman! She was pretty skilled with her sword and shield "Rosie! Don't go charging into battle like that!" calls another Young Woman, this one has a large sword!

As the two charge into the group of Oni, a third Young Woman comes walking up behind Nixa and Usagi "Please, stand back. We'll handle these creatures." she says. The two had distinct British accents.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:34 pm

Hiroshi found Taki and Usagi before too long, and Oni the last one wasn't too big of a surprise. What was surprising was the young women as he wasn't sure who they were. Were they hunters? Some other group?

He'd keep a eye out as Taki and Usagi were his priority. "You two all right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:13 pm

Usagi looks over to Hiroshi "Yes. But who the heck are these people?" she asks, nodding to the young women dighting with the Oni Renegades.

Nixa shakes her head "It doesn't matter, because they can't defeat them without my magic." she says as she pulls out her wand, ready to jump in and help.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:43 pm

Hiroshi didn't know who the girls were, but Taki was right to an extent he was pretty sure there were other powers that could considering the stuff he knew from his friend. It was a mind opening experience of how big the world was.

He decided to use his shadows to try to hold some in place to make it easier for the others; sure weaker but it only needed a single moment in the heat of battle.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:51 am

As Hiroshi tried to use his darkness, the Obliterator holds it back "Wait..!" he hisses "I shall explain... but later... right now... I must remain... undetected..." he growls.

As the three were fighting the Rogue Oni, the could knock them down, but the Oni would always get back up. Two were sword users and the last one, with the dark hair, was a magic user. Their attacks were well coordinated, it was clear they've done this before.

But it wouldn't matter if they couldn't Keep the enemy down. Nixa throws a fireball at one of the attacking Oni, which instantly sets him ablaze!

This gets the attention of the rest, and sees that Nixa Could, indeed, defeat them! And they did the only smart thing, and retreated.

The other magic user puts out the flames and casts a heal spell, but frowns when it does little "This makes no sense. Mine is magic granted by God, Himself. How canit have little effect on this poor creature?" she asks.

The girl with the big sword walks over to Nixa and Usagi "Well fought. My name is Ellie and these are my sisters, Lillie (the purple haired one), and Rosie (the green haied one). We are from an organization called The Warriors of Light! We hint down evil, where ever it hides, and destroy it. Usually..." she says with a frown aimed at Lillie.

"Sister, I couldn't just let that beast die a painful death like that. Cruelty is Not what the Warriors of Light stand for." she says.

Rosie chuckles as she stabs her sword down on the fallen Oni "That's our Lillie! Always caring about others, even if they're our enemies."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:44 am

Something about these guys Hirosh did not like about them, but it was probably because all the times they reminded him Too much of the zealots he encountered and fought in the past. Like the Vampire Hunters he had to deal with a week ago messing with a family.

He could be overly paranoid, but given things he was going to be cautious. Hiroshi would have to let Abraxus know about them, and if they were trouble. He'd also to let Musume and Sarah know just in case they had a 'shoot now ask questions later' about Oni. Sarah hid it, but the former was obvious.

Rosie stabbing a sword down on a already fallen Oni didn't help his opinion though.

..Still he'd be civil as they did help Suki and Usagi. "Thanks for helping my friends back there just now. I heard of your organization until now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:47 am

Ellie nods "There would be no reason you would have." she says, flipping her hair out of the way "Unlike the Hunters, we mainly keep to the background. All the attentions detracts from what we need to do." she says.

"And that's kicking butt and taking names!" Rosie says, raising a fist in the air.

Lillie looks over to her little sister "Rosie, please. Do Try to control yourself." she says.

Nixa nods slowly "W-well, thank you for your help. We have to be going. More things to do." she says. She felt uncomfortable around these women.

Ellie nods "I understand. There's always more to do. Well, we won't keep you. We have to report back to our Order as well." she says as she turns and starts off, waving for her sisters to follow.

Lillie starts off, her eyes lingering a bit on the slain Oni, before catching up to Ellie "We should do this together again. It was fun." she winks at Hiroshi before trotting over to her sisters.

After they were a good distance away, Usagi looks over to Nixa and Hiroshi "Okay, I'm going to say it. Those three make me feel uneasy." she says in a low tone.

Nixa nods slowly again "Agreed... They killed that Oni without so much a blink... Like his life was nothing more than an afterthought to them." she mumbles. She didn't Want to set that poor fellow on fire, preferring to drive them away, but it couldn't have been helped at the time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:01 am

Hiroshi was silent for a bit. "I'm going to talk to Abraxus to see if he knows anything about them, or at least keep a eye out in case more of this Order is around and they cause trouble. They seem like zealots which means they could be very dangerous to some of the people here for things they can't help even if they're not bad."

Hopefully they had no way to tell non humans from not but he doubted it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:26 am

"They Are zealots..." the Obliterator hisses "They are trained... to only see.. good or evil... in all things... never any... grey areas... like the Hunters see..." he explains.

Nixa nods slowly "I can't imagine the Hunters approving of these 'Warriors of Light' randomly taking lives in their city." she says "I have to get home and get some sleep." she says "Good night, you guys." she says as she starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:47 am

So confirmed it, that sucked since it meant trouble which was too bad all around. Lilie seemed to be attracted to him but he definitely wasn't interested with that kind of attitude. Besides the women he was attracted to like May or Msume he found more attractive externally and internally.

Hiroshi sighed shaking his head. "We'll, hate to do this but I have to get going to take care of Hunter business I'll make it up for later though. If anything unusual happens let me know,."

He decided to head to his apartment, though while there he did send some text; first to Abraxus as the man was Always busy but he usually read things. He told them there was some rogue group out there called the Order of Light and if he knew anything about them but call him asap. Then it was Sarah, to have her and her family be careful as there was a potentially dangerous group around. Musume he didn't have to worry about as much since she could take care of herself but a heads up never hurt.

So while I wait to see when Abraxus gets back to us, what do you know about this Order? Are they a big group?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:17 pm

"Yes... They rival.. the Hunters... in terms of members... but the Hunters... far exceed them... in terms of power..." the Obliterator growls "While the Hunters... are everywhere... the Warriors of Light... are only... in Europe... so something... must have drawn them... to Japan..." he snarls.

Hiroshi's phone chimes, letting him know he had a message from someone. It was Abraxus. The fact that he answered so quickly, must mean he wasn't too busy.

"You mean the Warriors of Light? It's odd that they would come to Japan. They mostly reside in Europe and have a Different outlook on people than we Hunters do. If you see them, DO NOT use your darkness powers! They will see you as Evil, regardless if you Actually are or not. They aren't Bad people, just a narrow line of thinking as they Truly believe they're doing God's work."

His message ends there "So... now what..? We can not... go outside... because one of them... has been following us..." the Obliterator hisses.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:25 pm

He disagreed with Abraxus to a point, the most dangerous people were those who thought they were doing good things. Not the mustache twirling dude that sat in the corner. He did wonder if that meant they'd see Nosferartu as inherently evil.

Hiroshi decided to go into one of the more crowded area or specifically a restaurant both as a way to keep them off and another avenue. He could potentially use the men's bathroom later to escape and ditch them later.

We shouldn't go back to my apartment until its made sure I'm not being followed. Man this is a pain.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:42 pm

"Agreed..." the Obliterator snarls "It is... very likely... that a magic charm... was placed on... the three... of you tonight... as a way... to track you... without following you..." he growls "Nixa... should be able... to dispel it..." he grumbles, apparently not liking this either "Alternatively... we kill the caster... the spell vanishes..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:53 pm

Hiroshi mentally sighed and ignored it, and tried to call Taki; hopefully she didn't reach home already so he could give her a heads up to dispell it first.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:09 pm

Since the park where Taki usually frequents was close to het house, she had already made it home "Hey Hiroshi. You hardly call, what's up?" she asks. One could hear Taki's friends in the background as well, Lara making the most noise, being American and all "Could we please keep it down? It's hard to hear." Taki says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:18 pm

That sucked but he could make it work. "Just calling to let you know our 'friends' we met may have put something to follow us so make sure you check. I think it may be on me too so I probably need to come over to get rid of it." It was kind of vague on purpose due to being on the phone but she'd know what he was talking about.

It was unfourtnate they were home already, but maybe they hadn't been followed home and could dispel whatever bug was on them before they knew.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:32 pm

There was a pause "Wait, they bugged us?" she asks "Excuse me, ladies. I have to take this outside for a bit..." she says to her friends as she walks out of the room "That's not a problem with me, because my house has wards to counter such spells. So just come over and it should be dispelled on it's own." she says "But if they got both of us, they might have gotten Usagi as well." she states "I'm going to give her a call now. See ya in a bit!" she says as the line goes dead.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:38 pm

Hiroshi went to the men's rest room, making sure no one was around before using the corner to vanish. He decided to take another short cut when he exited, just to make sure no one was following. Once he reached Taki's home, he knocked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:58 pm

Taki answers the door "Hey. Hiroshi. Welcome." she says as she moves aside "As soon as you entered our property line, the tracker should have dispelled." she says.

"Oh Ho! Hiroshi! We were just talking about you, right ladies?" Lara asks as Sarah and Mitsuki come down stairs. Sarah blushes, still recalling their 'time together', and Mitsuki was as passive as always.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:09 pm

Good to know, at least it make it easier to avoid this Order, though he wondered why they had tracked all of them in particular. Something else to ponder about. "Hey Lara. Good to see you all again just came to visit for the night."

He tried to keep his mind out of the gutter when she mentioned they were talking about hiim, it just reminded him of the other time of their 'girl talk' so to speak. Around the time there was a lot of sexual tension but he was getting ahead of himself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:51 pm

Konata comes out of the kitchen "Wash up, everyone. Dinner will be in a few moments." she says, before going back into the kitchen.

Taki leads Hiroshi off to the side as her friends go to wash up "We have another problem.." she hisses "Remember that little creep who was, uh, bothering me?" she asks, referring to the who was blackmailing her "He has a 'friend' who has a video of me changing into Nixa and he's blackmailing my family for money, or he'll put the video online! she says, close to panicking.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:02 pm

Hiroshi was really getting annoyed with people messing with his family like that, but he'd deal. He put a hand on her shoulder with a gentle squeeze. "Relax. I'll take care of it. This video, is it on a phone or something like that? I should be able to get it from them without them even noticing. I just need a name and picture. Well, normally but with our friends around I have to be more discreet so may have to try something else. If its that simple of taking the video."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:59 am

She shakes her head "I don't know who they are. They left a message in our mailbox." she says "Let's talk about this more after dinner, after my friends head home." she says as she sees them filing out for dinner.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next