Battles From Far Beyond

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Battles From Far Beyond - Page 8 Empty Re: Battles From Far Beyond

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:46 am

Dysis knew Tracy was annoyed at him about that, so they would have to talk about it once these two left. The news they weren't going to attack them was good, although he figured that was the case. It didn't make sense to let your potential opponents you were around. "Then at the moment I don't have anymore questions. Would it be all right if we had a number to contact you if need be and visa versa?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:35 am

Tetsuyuki shakes his head as he finishes his drink "No. But rest assured I will be around when you need my help." he gets up and nods to the two of them "My family will be in New York for a few more weeks on business, hopefully we'll see each other again before we leave." he says as he nods to them "Pleasant day to you both." he says as he and his companion head out.

Tracy was quiet for a moment "Well... that was, informative." she says as she looks.over to Dysis "Was it me, or did Rumiko Not talk the whole conversation?" she asks "She didn't even make a sound." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:57 am

Dysis turned back to them. "I think she may of been mute or something." Then he added. "And I wanted to apologize for shooting your original idea about the book down. You were right and I was wrong.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:41 am

Tracy takes Dysis's hand and holds it against her cheek, closing her eyes "Hmmm... and that's why I think I fell in love with you..." she says in a soft voice "One of the many reasons... because you can admit when you're wrong about something." she looks at him, her startling blue eyes locking into his "Shall we go puck up Cassia?" she asks "Tell her the news?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:38 am

Dysis smiled and nodded. "Of course. I'm just wondering how she'll react to the news." She'd like it of course, but he couldn't really say much more then that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:50 pm

Tracy nods, though she was a little apprehensive about how Cassia would react. After all, this wasn't her home and from what she said, she had a brother waiting for her back on her home planet. Maybe, they could see about bringing him to Earth or see about returning Cassia to her home world? Paragon Corp Certainly had the means to do so. She would need to talk to Dysis and Cassia about that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:26 pm

Dysis thought it would be fine, but they would have to wait and see how Cassia took the news. She could indeed want to go back home but as Tracy was thinking perhaps they could bring their brother here somehow but he wasn't sure how that would work. But if she really wanted to go back home, they would have to let them go.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:34 pm

After classes get out, Cassia comes walking out with Toby "I'll see you tomorrow, Toby." she says as she gives him a quick peck on the cheek before jogging over to Tracy and Dysis "Hello Tracy. Hi Dysis." she says as she waves to them "Are we going to get something to eat?" she asks.

Tracy nods with a smile "Yes. We have a great deal of things to talk to you about, but those can wait until we get something to eat and go home." she says. She pauses as she seems to see something that gave her pause, her smile faltering, before she smiles once more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:10 am

"So how was school with you and Toby?" Dysis added some small talk here and there, but he did notice Tracy's change. He wasn't sure if someone hostile was in the crowd or something else, so he did bit of a quick scan among the crowd.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:28 am

Cassia blushes a little "O-oh. School was okay. Nothing really exciting to report there." she says, not mentioning Toby or tye little peck on the cheek she gave him.

What Tracy was looking at, was in the crowd were the two who attacked Tracy and Cassia the other day. They now knew where Cassia went to school at and they also disappeared into the crowd like they did before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:53 am

Dysis didn't think they were going to attack, but he didn't want to tempt fate either and not be on guard. "Why don't we eat and discuss things in a open cafe?" A bit more crowded so they were less likely attack and not crammed up in case things caught on fire.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:42 am

Cassia perks up at that "Yeah! A meal and a good view helps make the food taste better." she says as she takes both Tracy and Dysis by the hands as the three of them head on out.

Tracy looks down to the young Mamodo "So, you and Toby have been getting close, huh?" she asks with a sly wink.

Cassia jerks her head over to Tracy so quickly that one would think she'd given herself whiplash! "Huh? W-what makes you th-think that?" she asks. Cassia was a Terrible lair and even worse at keeping secrets when pressed.

Tracy gets an innocent look on her face, not that it was hard "Oh, no reason. Just a hunch." she teases the young girl.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:43 pm

Dysis smiled, finding that cute but he was also trying to keep more a lookout while the two talked and finished their meal. It was a bit harder to concentrate but he kept(for the most part) him acting natural. Cassia was growing up so this was just apart of things, though he too like Tracy had to wonder how she'd take the news
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:00 pm

Tracy knew that Dysis was keeping an eye on things, but she didn't know how he would be against someone who also had special powers. Just because he had Hunter training and powers of his own, didn't make him invincible. But her first priority was Cassia. If things got out of hand, she would get the girl out of here as quickly as she could and if anything happened to her, she would track down the ones who hurt her and make them pay!

Tracy blinks in surprise with herself. Where did That come from? Normally Tracy didn't have an aggressive bone in her body. Preferring to run from a fight, rather than start one.

"Um, so me and Dysis have something important to tell you, but it can wait until we get home." she says. It wasn't Only that they were engaged to be married, but also the information that Tetsuyuki told them.

Cassia nods "Okay. I'll finish up quickly so we can get back." she says as she looks at the sky "It's going to rain tonight..." she says. Cassia seemed to know when it was usually going to rain, and Tracy figured it had something to do with her powers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:59 pm

Tracy didn't have to worry about Dysis thinking he was invinble or anything close to it. He had a very realistic view of his abilities and knew he in the grand scheme of things wasn't too strong. That said, at this given time he was still the strongest and most skilled one here so if nothing else could make sure the the two got away.

"Just wondering, how do you know its going to rain?"
He asked the young girl as they finished up to head home.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:19 pm

Cassia thinks for a moment "I don't know. It's just something me and my brother could always do." she says "It's like, I can feel the rain in the air. He said it was because of our ice powers." she explains "I wish I could use them. I wouldn't have to worry about people attacking us than." she mumbles.

Tracy looks over to Dysis, then to Cassia "About that..." she starts slowly "I think, it's time we start training with your book. That way if someone attacks us again, we can be ready to defend ourselves and others, should we need to." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:13 pm

Dysis choose not to say too much, since that was more a conversation between them since he didn't have much part in it. Still he should say something instead of being there like a lump on a log. "Me and Tracy talked a bit about it earlier, but really its up to you."

The later was more a formality, she kind of made it clear she wanted to use her powers again, even if she had no interest in partcipating.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:40 am

Cassia nods "It will be very odd, having someone else in control of what I can do." she tells them "But if it can keep you two safe, I think we should try it." she says.

Tracy nods "Okay. We should talk to Director Sharp to see if they have any place where we can practice our moves." she says to Dysis.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:42 pm

"There is." Dysis confirmed. "A dedicated area for that kind of training, just have to let him know and the rest should be fine. There aren't a lot of people with powers to begin there but the area works just the same."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:32 pm

Tracy, Cassia and Dysis start on back home. Tracy was listening to Cassia's day. She wasn't worried about being attacked by that pyromaniac, as she knew Dysis was keeping an eye out for them.

It didn't take them long to get back to Tracy's old apartment "Go get changed and wash up. I'll get started on dinner." she says as Cassia heads to her room "I'll tell her what we learned after dinner. After all, bad news improves on a full stomach." she says as she heads to the small kitchen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:34 pm

Dysis agreed with that much, today had been more then a bit busy with all the information and such they had learned. "Did you want any help in the kitchen?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:40 pm

After tying her apron, she looks back to Dysis "Huh? Oh, uh, no thank you. I have everything under control." she says as she cooks some yellow fin for Cassia. The girl love tuna, but specifically yellow fin tuna.

Tracy was thinking of something. A long shot, but she needed to check it out and looks to Dysis "If it's possible, do you think we could take a trip to Japan? I need to check something out. Something important." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:00 pm

Dysis didn't see a issue with it. "Sure. Its been a bit since you been there. Any particular reason you want to go back? Unless its private." They may of been together but it wasn't like they had to share everything, unless its something they should share.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:26 pm

Tracy shakes her head "Nothing like that. I just want to see about helping Cassia." she says "With all the talk I've heard, I want to see if an old acquaintance could help find something for me." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:26 am

Dysis wondered who she was talking about, but reframed. "So around what time did you want to go? That way I could talk to Sharp about it and plan around it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum