Battles From Far Beyond

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Battles From Far Beyond - Page 3 Empty Re: Battles From Far Beyond

Post by Namey Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:43 am

Cassia shrugs "It was a day like any other." she says simply "We learned about things that will probably not help in everyday life." she says with a slight yawn.

Tracy shakes her head, looking over to Cassia "That's simply not true." she says "The things you learn in school will help shape your future and determine what path in life you want to take." she tells the young Mamodo "Like with me. I liked computer class so much, that I'm looking to make a career in the field of computer science." she says with a smile.

Cassia looks away "it's still boring..." she mumbles under breath because she knew Tracy was right.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:11 pm

"I know its not the most fun, trust me. But it'll pay off later in the long run."
Dysis could relate though, school had been pretty boring but it was kinda just a necessary evil for day to day things. There was some fluff of what they taught you
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:25 pm

It doesn't take them too long to get back to their apartment now that they were all together. Cassia takes ahold of Tracy's hand "Let's take a bath together!" she says as she pulls Tracy towards the bathroom. This was too precious for Tracy to say no to, so she went along with the girl to the bathroom, leaving Dysis by himself for the time being.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:28 pm

Dysis watched the two of them leave before going into the living room to turn on the T.V. and wait for them. He was trying to find something all three of them could watch together, but since it was a bath and not a shower that gave him some time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:41 am

After about a good half hour, both ladies come out of the bathroom wrapped in towels. Cassia doesn't seem to care if anyone was out and about as she heads to her room to change, but Tracy seems to be Selfconscious about Dysis being out there, even If the two of them had seen each other naked before, and rushes to her room to get something on. It doesn't seem like Tracy is going to outgrow her shyness any time soon.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:17 am

Dysis did wonder Why she was still shy about that sort of thing at this point. At this point he was pretty sure part of it had to do with some self esteem or something along those lines. Tracy was a pretty girl, especially when she put time into her appearance and he wished she could see that for herself more.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:35 am

Growing up with three older, very protective, brothers kept Tracy from doing much of what a normal girl her age would have done and since she had to keep a part of herself hidden away at all times, she had grown up very self-conscious and that eventually took hold of her everyday life and since being shy never did anything but protect her from harm, it became a habit for her.

Tracy comes out of the bedroom with some leggings and a sweater dress on. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail since she didn't know any other hair styles "I'm all set. Let me go check on Cassia." she says as she wanders into the young Mamodo's room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:05 am

"All right. I'll be around."

Dysis was never the type to push or ask about it, but he did wonder how Tracy would feel about dressing up and such a bit for a certain day. A make over with some female friends might do something with her self esteem a bit, even if just for a day.

One of the things that was on the agenda was continuing quietly putting money away to get Tracy something. He was nervous as hell about it, and he had no idea the best way to go about it. It Should be special.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:19 am

The problem was, Tracy didn't Really have any female friends. Everyone was, as she considered, an acquaintance, with the exception of Oka and she was still out of commission.

About five minuets later, Tracy and Cassia come out. The little Mamodo was dressed in a white shirt and a denim overall dress with a light blue bow tying her hair back "Okay. We're all set and ready to go." Tracy says with a smile that would warm up the cold vacuum of space.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:15 pm

It was a shame what happened to Oka, but since it was out his hands and he had other things in the present, he didn't dwell on it. Dysis was dressed some rather causal clothes when the two fully came back, he didn't really need to change too much. "Let's get going then. What did you say the address was again Cassia?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:16 pm

Cassia pulls out her phone and pulls up the text and shows it to them. It was a Hunter approved apartment not to incredibly far from their own apartment. Within walking distance of the school.

Tracy looks it over "Oh. Well that's not far at all. We can walk there in less then an hour." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:26 pm

"Fine with me. Let's get a move on then."
Dysis was going to keep a eye out just in case. He doubted they would attack again so soon after what happened but training and experience told him to be at least a bit of cautious just in case.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:43 pm

It took them almost an hour to get from their place to Toby's place and when Tracy knocks, the Young Kid answers the door and his eyes light up when he sees Cassia "Hey Cassia! Come on in!" he says as he moves aside.

Cassia also smiles as she bounces in "Hey Toby!" she says as she gives him a hug, then trips him to the ground, falling on top of him, pinning him to the ground "Hah! Gottcha!" she says in triumph as she sits on him.

A Young Man comes out of the kitchen with an apron on "Toby, why don't you and your friend go play in your room until dinner is ready?" he asks as he focuses on Dysis and Tracy "Hello. I'm Andrew, Toby's big brother. Toby's told me a lot about, well, everything Cassia tells him." he holds out his hand to the two "Welcome. Can I get you something to drink?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:33 am

It was cute seeing them play around and just be kids. That's what Cassia should be doing, not worried about some stupid battle she didn't even want to be part of. It would be a good idea if someone stopped the practice all together and stopped putting people in strange places they didn't want to go to.

Andrew came and he addressed then politely shaking his hands. "Dysis Myers and this is Tracy, nice to meet you. And no thank you for now on my end."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:00 am

Andrew shakes both of their hands "Welcome, welcome. Please, have a seat." he offers, Tracy asked for a water and Andrew quickly gets her one "I apologize for how far I live, I've been trying to get a place closer to the school so Toby doesn't have to walk so far." he says "I mean, it's good for my commute to my college, but not for a grade schooler." he says.

Tracy nods "It's almost the opposite for me. Cassia can just pop over to school and back in like, ten minutes, while I have to take the bus to college." she explains.

Andrew smiles slightly "No way. We go to the same college?" he asks "What courses are you taking?" he asks.

Tracy was starting to feel a little uncomfortable with the conversation focusing on her. But she really couldn't say much, as Andrew was just being polite "Um, I'm studying in c-computer science and web design..." she says.

Andrew, however, took notice of this and shifts topics "That will surely come in handy in todays society." he says as he focuses on Dysis "And how about you, Dysis? What do you do for a living?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:40 pm

That question was a easy enough one to answer. "Right now I'm a Hunter. I don't do much field stuff though, just more in the background. Mostly for Tracy and Cassia's sake because otherwise I'd probably be potentially moving all over the place on top of it being more dangerous."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:01 pm

Andrew nods "It surely can be a dangerous job and I want to thank you for doing your part in keeping Inhumans like all of us safe." he says as he gets up "I had best check on dinner. Feel free to watch some TV. I'll be back shortly." he says as he disappears into the kitchen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:52 am

Dysis went to sit down as the young man left. "I haven't really gotten the chance to interact with Toby much, but glad Cassia met them. He's a good kid."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:08 am

Tracy nods "Yeah... he seems like it." she says "So, how are things at work?" she asks "I feel I don't ask that very much." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:38 am

Dysis thinks for a bit. "Pretty monotone and slow for the most part since its background and paperwork." He explains. "A lot of people think of the fights and the more active stuff but there is a Lot of work that goes behind the scenes that you don't see. What about you and school?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:54 am

Before Tracy could answer, Andrew comes back "Okay, dinner is ready." he says "I'll go get the kids." he says as he motions to the kitchen "Please, come have a seat. This will only take a moment." he offers with a smile.

Tracy shrugs slightly as she gets up and heads to the kitchen. She takes a seat with another next to her for Dysis and there were two seats together on the opposite side for Toby and Cassia.

Speaking of, the two come wandering in and take their seats as Andrew serves dinner and drinks, water for those who don't drink and juice for ths kids, and holds up a glass "To new friends?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:17 am

"To new friends." Dysis replied as he accepted the glass in kind. While he did wonder what happened to their folks for one it wasn't his business and two, it was likely a touchy subject and he didn't want to potentially hit old wounds. If parents hadn't been mentioned this entire time, there was a reason for it.

Right now he was just here to enjoy the time here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:22 am

After a pleasant dinner full of small talk, Andrew clears the dishes up while Toby and Cassia choose to skip dessert in order to go back to Toby's room to rough house and play video games.

Tracy looks around "So, um, you can use all foyr elements at the same time?" she asks "How does that work? What I mean to say, is how do you use the elements? I don't think I've ever seen a Jinn use any elements before. I-if it's okay to ask." she stammers.

Andrew smiles as he servers homemade cheesecake and holds a hand up as small particles of Earth start to form in it "It can take some doing. Most Jinn pull the element they need from a central source. Like how I'm pulling dust out of the air to form rocks or I could use the moisture in the air to make water or the ambient heat to form fire." he explains.

He tosses a couple of pebbles in the trash "We use air purifiers in here..." he chuckles lightly "Most Jinn carry their preferred element types with them so they can use on the fly if needed and the really skilled ones, can create their own elements and even use the elements they can use, to make combo elements." he says "Like an Earth/Fire Jinn can use both to make Lava. Truly frightening stuff." he says "I don't know enough about all four elements to be able to use them.very effectively, but the New York branch of the Hunters have offered to get someone to teach me. I think they want to recruit me in the future." he laughs lightly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:58 am

Dysis listened a bit to the young man, he never asked too much about Jinn or knew a lot about them. "That's pretty neat. Me, and all the other races from Noreal can only born with one element. Might be one trick, but we're good at that one trick. Least going by my mom said."

If they were trying to recruit the young man, he wouldn't be surprised. "Even if you aren't interested in joining, it might not hurt to take up being taught a bit when you can. With how crazy this world can be."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:30 pm

Andrew nods "Yeah. I'm gonna take Director Sharp up on that offer." he says "It can, indeed, get pretty rough out there and I need to protect my little brother and teach him how to stand up for himself, in case something happens to me." he tells them.

Tracy nods, absently. She knew what Andrew meant. She also had someone that she needed to take care of. But unlike Andrew, she had someone who could take care of her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum