Battles From Far Beyond

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Battles From Far Beyond - Page 9 Empty Re: Battles From Far Beyond

Post by Namey Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:53 am

Tracy pauses a bit, thinking "Tokyo is about thirteen hours ahead of us, so it would have to be later in the night." she says "We could ask to use one of those new transporters that the airports are setting up." she suggests. It's a little more expensive, but it's almost instant travel from one country to another.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:08 pm

Dysis then nodded. "Then tomorrow I'll talk to Sharp to get something arranged and we'll set out soon as possible. The more we can help Cassia the better."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:00 pm

Tracy nods as she keeps cooking. She was making fried rice and fish for dinner. Cassia's favorite dish. Once she was finished cooking dinner, she brings it out and Cassia practically had stars in her eyes.

Once they finished up and Tracy put the dishes in the sink, it was time to talk "Cassia, we have something to talk to you about." she starts "While you were at school, we encountered another Mamodo and their book holder and after talking, we learned a few things..." she says.

After explaining what the two of them were told, Cassia seemed to be thinking about things "So... we Don't die if our books are burnt?" she asks "And we can go home when that happens?" she asks.

Tracy could see what was going on in the young girl's mind. She likely figured that if her book got burnt, she would simply go back home to her brother. And while Tracy didn't want to keep the two of them apart, she didn't want Cassia to leave either, because she would be heartbroken if that happened.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:30 am

Dysis nodded slowly. "From what we were told, yes." The only catch was someone else had to burn the book. Although the new people had no reason to lie, he did wonder if it was Really that consqeunce free. He figured if it was that easy, people would have figured it out and just let their book be burned. Then again, it could of just been a well kept secret to make people fight, event those who didn't want to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:01 pm

Cassia's eyes light up "Does that mean I can go back to my brother?" she asks.

Tracy nods "Yes..." she says slowly "But you can't burn your own book and if your bool Does get burned, you're out of the race to be the next King."

Cassia shakes her head "I'm ten years old. I'm not old enough to rule anything." she points out "Seriously, my brother would have been a better pick for this..." she mumbles.

Tracy moves over to the young girl "I'm trying to work on something that'll help you get to your brother." she says in a soft voice "Tomorrow we're going to be heading to Japan. So I want you to pack some clothes before you go to bed tonight." she says as she kisses Cassia's head.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:45 am

Dysis didn't say anything, instead he decided to text Sharp about the situation and request a day off or two so Cassia situation could be taken care of. He really didn't want to the two to go alone just in case.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:10 am

And after they finished their talk, Cassia decides to head back to her room to do her homework. Tracy goes with her to help her with it.

Sharp sent a text back giving Dysis a few days off, as they got a new recruit coming in to fill his role until he gets back.

Once Tracy finishes helping Cassia, she lays her pajamas out and heads to the bathroom to take a nice long shower. She feels she needs one after today.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:27 am

Dysis was glad for that, it made things that much eaiser. As for the rest, once Tracy finished he would take a shower and then head to bed. He wanted to be up and ready for tomorrow so they could take Cassia and help them. The only thing he could think of was Paragon Corp far as help went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:47 am

Tracy gets out of the bathroom about twenty minutes later and mousies over to the bedroom, only with a towel on. She quickly gets dressed, pops her meds and snuggles down to rest, waiting for Dysis before she Actually falls asleep.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:39 pm

Dysis, once he was done went close to Tracy so they could go to sleep together. They tended to like that espeically when they had nightmares it gave them some sense of comfort.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:16 pm

As night turned to day Tracy pulled herself out of bed, still mostly asleep as she lumbers over to the kitchen table and plops herself into a chair "coffee..." she groans as she struggles to keep awake.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:27 pm

Dysis woke up earlier then Tracy, he was far more of a morning person then she was, not that it was a high bar. "Morning Tracy." He said getting their coffee ready for them so they could wake back up to the land of the living.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:29 am

After a few sips, Tracy was already starting to look something close to Human again "Ahhh... that's good." she mumbles as she gets up, about to get ready for a shower. This was all part of her morning ritual.

Once she was all showered, clothed and fully awake, she starts on breakfast "Dysis, would you kindly go wake up Cassia?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:02 pm

Dysis nodded, then went to the door and knocked. "Cassia? Breakfast is ready."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:11 am

There was the sound of things getting knocked over and a slightly panicked "A-alright! I'm coming!" Cassia calls out as more scrambling could be heard. She opens the door to her room and looked a little flushed and embarrassed at the same time "O-okay. I'm ready. Let me just wash my hands first." she says, something Tracy insists she does before eating.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:41 pm

Dysis wondered what the young lady was doing, but didn't ask and left it alone. Then he headed back to Tracy to sit down. "She'll be here in a second." not telling them what happened, keeping it between them for the time being. No need to embarass Cassia.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:08 am

Tracy nods with a smile as she servers up dinner "So, I was thinking that we can leave tomorrow at about eight at night? That'll bring us there at about nine in the morning." she tells him "We can spend a few days there and come back. Maybe we c-can go to a hot springs?" she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:02 pm

Tracy didn't stutter over her words as much anymore, but he still found it cute when she did. He nodded. "Yeah. That would be fine. Relaxing to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:02 pm

Tracy stumbles over her words a Lot. Just not as much around Dysis as she used to. Mainly because she's grown accustomed to him being around and now that they were engaged, he would be around for the remainder of her life and she couldn't be more thrilled.

Tracy looks at her phone really quick "You know, if we get everything ready Now, we could leave for Japan Tonight. That way we wouldn't waste a day doing nothing but waiting." she suggests.

Cassia comes wandering back, looking over to Dysis and blushing a little as she avoids eye contact as she sits next to Tracy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:34 pm

Dysis mulled this over. It wasn't a bad plan. "You have a point, I mean if we could do it now might as well. I already got a text back from Sharp about a few days off so I'm good on that front." When Cassia came back he didn't draw attention to it and acted normal. He had a idea what it was and why she sounded panic, but he of course wasn't gonna say anytyhing about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:54 pm

Tracy perks up "Okay! So after dinner, let's pack somethings and we can head to the airport tonight. We have time before we need to leave." she says as she looks at her phone again "I'm going to book our reservation with the new transporters. That way we can get there in a matter of seconds, instead of hours." she says as she starts tapping furiously on her phone.

Cassia finished her food quickly, as Mamodos were known to and gets up, puts her plate away and walks over to Dysis "Can you help me pack?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:34 pm

"Sure." Dysis didn't mind helping them out but since they were only going for a bit it meant they shouldn't have to pack up too heavy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:11 pm

Cassia takes a deep breath after she leads Dysis into her room, closing the door "Okay, so you know what I was doing... Please don't tell Tracy. She wouldn't understand." she says, looking up at him with her dark blue eyes "Maybe, you could help me pack?" she asks, changing the subject.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:33 pm

"I wasn't going to anyway don't worry." The half-Veeden assured as he went to help them get packed. Besides Cassia could make him do most of anything to begin with. "And I already agreed to help you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:22 pm

Cassia's face goes red as she remembers that's why he's there. She dumps a bunch of clothes on her bed and drags her suitcase over "Do I need to fold things before stuffing them in?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum