Battles From Far Beyond

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Battles From Far Beyond - Page 7 Empty Re: Battles From Far Beyond

Post by Namey Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:20 pm

When he pulled out the ring box, Tracy's big, blue, beautiful eyes go wide and before he could even Finish his question, Tracy launches herself at him, throwing her arms around his neck with an excited "Yes!, at tears of joy fall from her eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:02 pm

There were a great many things Dysis could have said but none of them really sounded right in his head. So he decided to be keep quite for now and enjoy the moment, returning the hug in full.

Sometimes there wasn't a lot that truly needed to be said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:15 pm

Tracy slides off Dysis and takes a step back and holds up her left hand, waiting for him to put the ring on her finger to make their engagement official. There would be So much that needs doing. Her father will be so Thrilled! His baby girl is going to get Married! Finally.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:32 pm

Dysis slid the ring on her finger, finally speaking up. "I don't even honestly even know what to say right now. This doesn't feel real, in the good way. I'm sure Cassia will be happy about the news to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:49 pm

Tracy snuggles against his chest "It Is real." she says with a sigh of content "I can't wait to tell my family. My brothers will be so thrilled." she says as she looks up at Dysis "I guess soon, they'll be your brothers as well."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:33 pm

Dysis nodded. "Just like my side of the family will also be yours.." He took her hand again. "Still, we have a bright future. I'm just really happy you said yes. So did you want to stay out? We have time before Cassia."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:32 pm

Tracy nods "Of course I would have said Yes." she says as she lets a little bashful "H-honestly... I, uh, I was waiting... wondering when you'd ask..." she mumbles "And, if you didn't ask soon... I was thinking a-about asking you..." she says, her face going red with embarrassment/
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:03 pm

"Really? Then that makes two of us, I was really nervous before I bothered asking." He was only mildly surprised but oddly not at the same time but this worked out for both of them. It would have taken Tracy a bit to get the courage to pull something like that. "Let's get out of here for now. We still have plenty of time before Cassia to just stay here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:47 am

Tracy nods "Yes. Let's go do something to celebrate o-our engagement before we need to pick up Cassia." she says.

After walking for a bit, Tracy lets out a sigh "Dysis? I want you to know that right now, in this moment, I'm happy." she says "I'm happier then I've ever been... and to think, I almost lost out on this moment..." she mumbles "I promise not to be that selfish ever again. You and Cassia are what's important to me now." she says as she takes Dysis by the arm and snuggles it close, pressing his arm between her very average breasts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:51 am

Dysis smiled warmly at that and while he did enjoy the feel of her breast press against them he didn't think too much of it. It was just in the moment. "I'll hold you to that and that goes for me too."

Thinking about their potential future was nice even if they didn't know what was to come. There were still some things to worry about but right now he was just focusing on the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:24 am

As Tracy and Dysis continue walking, a Young Boy comes walking up to the two of them, accompanied by a Teenagr Girl. The two of them stop in front of Tracy and Dysis, blocking their path.

"Excuse me, are you Tracy Marsh?" the kid asks "The girl who got attacked by that fire welding lunatic a couple of days ago?" he asks.

The video of Tracy getting attacked, her changing into her beast form and running, had gone viral on social media. Tracy hesitates for a moment, before nodding "Y-yes... I'm Tracy... why? W-who's asking?" she asks.

The kid nods as he takes off his backpack "My name is Tetsuyuki Iwamoto and this is my partner Rumiko Izuhara..." he says as he takes out a spell book like Cassia's but blue "And I believe This looks familiar, yes?" he asks "I think we should talk about what you've unwillingly gotten yourself into." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:58 am

They didn't seem hostile but Hunter training told him to be on guard and just normal street smarts. It could be a ruse to get something out of them but he didn't think so. At the same time there was always the small chance.

He put a comforting hand on Tracy's shoulder. "Up to you if you want to hear them out, they haven't done anything so far. I have your back either way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:48 pm

Tetsuyuki raises a brow "Interesting. We present no threat to you and even offer to give you information and we're treated with suspicions." he says in regards to what Dysis said and how he was acting "If we wanted to attack you, we would have done so when you two were unsuspecting." he tells them.

He looks over to Rumiko "Kite. Sāikō." he says, the looks over to Dysis and Tracy "Best wishes on your wedding." he says as the two of them turn and start off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:18 pm

Seriously?

Dysis hadn't been visibly uptight or tense when they came, so either they were a mind reader or they took offense to last bit of his comment. It was true Hunter training taught him to be cautious but it didn't mean he blindly went with that. It was understandable he'd be at least Slightly cautious considering what happened. He'd be naive and stupid not to. Being cautious but at the same time giving the benefit of the doubt seemed like a understandable approach but they didn't see it that way.

While the initial knee jerk response was just walk off and ignore them, there might not get this kind of information again. So even though he thought it was stupid, he'd swallow his pride for Tracy's and Cassia's sake and suck it up.

"Wait." He started. "I think we got off the wrong foot. I'm sorry if how I acted offended you two. It's nothing personal, its just been a tense few days but that isn't a excuse."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:03 am

Tetsuyuki stops as does Rumiko, and the young boy looks back to Dysis and Tracy "Very well. But let us wait for your partner to get out of school. What I have to say is for her benefit as well." he says, referring to Cassia.

"Let us go to some place where we can wait and talk about your young friend's book and her dormant abilities." Tetsuyuki suggests "Don't worry about the Pyromaniac and his partner, Rumiko here special talent is water, so we're more then equipped to handle him, should he show up." he assures the two of them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:42 am

Dysis wondered how in depth these powers were. Were they mostly elemental based or just magical but had a affinity for it. He was reasonably confident in his abilities but he was still mostly dealing with a unknown. "Maybe a library? Unless you have somewhere in mind."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:51 am

Tetsuyuki shakes his head "I would suggest some place more open. That way if the Pyromaniac Does attack, we won't be trapped in a building full of flammable materials." he says "One of the many open cafes dotted throughout this city will do well." he says as he pulls out his phone to look for one.

Tracy points "There's one just down the street from here." she says "In fact, you likely passed it on your way here." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:19 am

"Fine with me." Dysis said simply, he saw what looked to be a open cafe nearby and from there they could talk about things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:28 pm

Tetsuyuki takes a seat and orders something to drink for himself and Rumiko "Alright. I believe it's time you knew what's really going on..." he says to Tracy "Every one hundred years the king of the planet that our partners are from sends one hundred 'contestants' to a distant planet to battle it out to see who's going to be the next king of their world..." he explains "That's according to Rumiko." he says.

Tracy nods slowly "I knew some of that from Cassia." she tells him "She said that you are eliminated when your book gets burned, right?" she asks.

Tetsuyuki shakes his head "Yes and no..." he starts "If your book gets burned your partner is out of the running for being the Mamodo King, but they don't die or anything. They just get transported back to their home world." he explains.

Tracy lets out a breath she didn't even know she was holding "S-so nothing bad will happen to Cassia if her book is burned?" she asks sounding relieved.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:06 am

That did sound a lot better but Dysis wondered why they bothered putting people against their will here if they could just burn the book. "If that's true, has there been cases of people letting their book burn on purpose? Before us Cassia had no attachment to here and wanted to go home and I doubt she's the only one."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:18 am

Tetsuyuki shakes his head "It doesn't work like that. Tue books can only be burned by a Mamodo's power and since Mamodo's can't read the books, they can't use their own power against them." he tells them "So Cassia, was it? She wouldn't be able to burn her own book l. Only another Mamodo can and if that were to happen, she would be out of the running for King." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:26 am

Dysis got the gist of it, didn't seem complicated. Still they had gotten attached to Cassia so they didn't want her to go to a place they may never see them again. He had no idea if it was even a planet or a realm where they were from. "Makes sense so far. So there isn't a way for Cassia to give up on the running without her book being burned?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:36 am

Tetsuyuki shakes his head "No. Even locking their book away won't help as if they take a "Fatal" amount of damage from another Mamodo, they will be sent back and their book will burn." he explains.

"So... either their book gets burned or they, they get hurt badly, a-and they go home?" Tracy asks not liking the idea of Cassia getting hurt.

Tetsuyuki nods "Correct. So in essence, they are in this struggle for the long haul." he tells them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:59 am

"It might be worth learning the book so Cassia could defend herself better.." It was at least slightly less barbaric then he thought since it didn't seem to be a battle royale to the death. That said it still was forcing people that didn't want to be there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:25 am

Tracy looks over to Dysis with a frown. That was Exactly what she said to do, but he vetoed the idea, saying she should turn herself into a weapon of mass destruction. Exaggerating, of course, but it was still the same thing.

She looks back over to Tetsuyuki and Rumiko "So, are you and your partner going to come after me and Cassia?" she asks.

Tetsuyuki shakes his head "No. Rumiko has no interest in being King, so we try to stay incognito as much as possible, only revealing ourselves to only a handful of people." he tells them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum