Battles From Far Beyond

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Battles From Far Beyond - Page 10 Empty Re: Battles From Far Beyond

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:47 pm

"For more room, yeah." Dysis said simply as he went to help them. "You don't have a lot of things so its not too hard."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:40 pm

Cassia nods "Okay." she mumbles as she starts to fold her clothes the best she can. She manages to get about three days of clothes in her small case before closing it "I think that'll do." she says as she looks over to Dysis "So, um, I was wondering, did you, uh, would you like to join me 8n the bath tonight?" she asks "I, um, I could use some help s-scrubbing my back." she says, blushing a little as she avoids eye contact.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:46 pm

The last bit caught Dysis slightly off guard. "I think trying to explain why I'm in the shower with you at the same time be a bit hard to explain away."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:02 pm

Cassia lowers her head and gently rams it into Dysis' stomach, her small horns were lightly poking him in his abdomen. She looks up at Dysis "Me and my brother use to take bathes together all the time and until I'm reunited with him, you're my brother now." she states as she crosses her arms, stamps a foot, and puffs out her cheeks in defiance.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:36 pm

It was more cute then intimidating of the display she was making. Dysis finally relented with a chuckle. "Fine, fine. I'll go along with it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:18 am

Cassia smile "Alright! Let's go!" she says as she gets her towel and wash cloth "I want to look my best when we get to Japan. I hear they are very tidy there." she says as she heads out of her room and straight to the bathroom.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:04 am

Dysis couldn't believe he let Cassia pull him along, but then again didn't take too much when it came to her or Tracy. At least for a lot of things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:58 pm

Cassia didn't pull him along with anything. She just got her bath things and headed into the bathroom to take a bath. If Dysis wanted to join her, that would be alright as well with her. Once Dysis and Tracy were married, she wondered if they would take bathes together as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:02 pm

Once Dysis joined them, he closed and locked the door and began running the water, though it was best to get it warm first before actually diving in the water. In the mean time, he began to undress as the water began to heat up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:16 pm

Cassia stole some glances at Dysis *He looks bigger than my brother... but it's been a while since I had seen him...* she thinks as she undresses as well. She uses her towel to cover her bare body and sits on the little bath stool so Dysis can scrubs her down "Remember, as a lady I have delicate skin, so don't scrub too hard." she reminds him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:29 pm

"Got it." Not that he was going be scrubbing her back like crazy or anything, he was pretty sure it was more a common sense thing. So with that he began to get to work, but with a careful and delciate hand. He hadn't ever done it himself until now, but baths like this were a more common thing in Japan.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:48 pm

As Cassia was sitting there letting Dysis wash her down, she slightly glances over her shoulder, then goes back to looking ahead "Dysis? Have you and Tracy done, you know, grown up things yet?" she asks, her face going a little red at the question.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:08 am

This question caught Dysis a bit off guard, though he partially should have expected it given something she said earlier. "Yeah we have." It was much as he said, not like he was going to go into details with Cassia not to mention they haven't gone that far yet. A matter of Tracy wanting to wait until marriage and not wanting to like sexual things too much. So he mostly just kept it to himself or took a cold shower/other things if need be.

"All right, looks like you're done." He says having finished cleaning Cassia's back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:44 am

Cassia Had hoped he would have gone into more detail than That. She frowns slightly as she gets up and wanders behind Dysis "Okay. It's your turn now." she says as she grabs the washcloth and soap "Tracy's been trying to tell me to wait until I get married to do adult things when I get older, but I don't know. What if I never get married?" she asks "What if I never Intend on getting married? Do I still have to wait?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:34 am

Dysis didn't answer instantly as he thought about it. "Once you get old enough, its going to be up to you whether you do or don't. Me, Tracy or anyone else won't have a say on it. Tracy was raised a Christian that are very consesative when it comes to sexual things but not all Christian's are the same. Many don't wait."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:40 am

Cassia finishes up with Dysis "All done." she says as she moves over to the bathtub "You first. I'll jump in after." she says to him "So, what if I didn't Want to wait until I got older to have some adult fun with a boy?" she asks as she waits for her turn to jump into the tub.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:54 am

Dysis got into the tub, but he once again had to think. His guess why all these comments were coming suddenly was because changing hormones. On top of that, he didn't know if her kind aged exactly the same as humans.

"I would prefer you wait, but if you absolutely had to then I would want to be careful, and who with." Unless they kept Cassia completely isolated and she was stubborn enough, something would happen sooner or later. "Do you know if your kind age similarly to humans?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:29 am

Cassia would sneak a peek at Dysis's jink as she climbs into the tub and sits with her back to his front "Ah... you make a fantastic chair." she says, smiling up at him.

She thinks for a moment before nodding "No. My people live to be about a thousand Earth years." she tells him "So for me, it's like seeing a human age in dog years. For every one of My years, a human ages Ten of their years." she explains.

The implication is that she'll watch Tracy, and everyone she cares about, quickly grow old and die. Much like how humans watch dogs quickly grow old.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:55 am

"I didn't know your people could live that long. I'll live longer to, just not sure by how much."
Full blooded he'd live roughly two thousand assuming natural causes that is. As half, he could be half of that or a bit less he wasn't entirely sure. It wasn't something he liked to dwell on since various people he knew wouldn't live long like that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:46 am

Cassia looks up to Dysis "Who knows? Maybe hundreds of years from now it'll be just you and me together." she says "I think I'd like that. But back to my question, since you know I don't exactly age like a human, would it be alright for me to adult stuff without waiting a few hundred years to Actually grow up?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:34 am

It was honestly something Dysis hadn't thought of before, but he did give it a honest answer. "If it takes you a few hundred years, I don't think it be fair for you have to wait that long, no, espeically when most people here have shorter life spans."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:38 am

Cassia perks up "Oh good! Because me and Toby have been, 'Experimenting' when we hang out after school and sometimes During school..." she says as she looks up at him "Don't tell Tracy. I think this is something she's better off not knowing." she says as she leans back against Dysis's chest with a sigh "You really are a good chair." she says with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:48 am

"Yeah that's fine, I won't tell them anything." He loved Tracy but he knew sexual things weren't a thing of theirs unless married with their background so it was best she didn't know.

At some some point not really fault of his own but due to physical contact his body had a certain reaction, which embarassed him as it pressed against her back. "..Uh sorry. We should probably start calling it anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:01 am

Cassia moves and turns to face Dysis "You Know we Just got in here like not even five minutes ago, right?" she asks.

She reaches down and takes ahold of his hard dick "Besides, this isn't anything I haven't seen before. Me and my brother would take bathes together all the time." she explains to him as sye starts to rub his dick with her tiny hands "So, where are you and Tracy gonna go for your honeymoon?" she asks.

She continues to absentmindedly stroke his dick as she thinks "You know Tracy doesn't like the cold, so some place tropical would likely do and she also loves the water, so how about an island?" she suggests before perking up "Oh! How about a deserted tropical island? That way No one will disturb you two and you can just enjoy each others company?" she asks, stars in her eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:26 am

Dysis wasn't expecting this and it was more then a bit distracting while she was talking. His mind briefly did wander to..doing various things to and with Cassia before catching himself. He was really letting his hormones at the moment do the thinking for him.

"Not sure and a tropical island sounds nice.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum