Rain of Fire

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rain of Fire - Page 4 Empty Re: Rain of Fire

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:53 pm

Since there was a chance this wasn't Clover, or her memories were too damaged to be restored, Barioth kept himself cautious. The other thing was, he wasn't sure if 'normal' methods of trying to jog their memory would even work. The only people that could probably help were Paragon Corp, since Noreal didn't have anything as advanced as Clover, or androids period. Good luck getting to them to with how busy they were as well. Not to mention to her, they were now effectively strangers and he doubted she'd want poking in her head.

He could distance himself if need be being what his old job was. Barioth was more worried about Chrissy.

"Then, Kokoro.."
He began, as if introducing himself to someone new. "I'm Barioth and this is Chrissy. Would you mind hanging around us for a bit to further confirm or deny if we have a case of mistaken identity? You have to admit, if nothing else you do look exactly alike."

He showed a small, personal mirror he had. "This is a reflection of you compared to the picture."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:18 am

Kokoro shakes her head "There is no need for that." she says "Those pictures do not seem to be tampered with and the lab that I woke up in didn't have enough parts or materials to make another one such as myself." she says.

She pauses "Please wait. Subspace rift opening. A ship is emerging from it." she says as she looks up at the sky, having accessed the satellites surrounding the planet.

High above in orbit, the Flagship of the Paragon Corp space fleet, the USS Odyssey comes into view and sends a signal down to Noreal that Cedrick Darkside asks permissiin to beam down to talk directly with the King and Queen about the looming threat and how they can help.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:04 pm

"..A ship?" Barioth said to himself, not liking the sound of that. He wouldn't claim to be a expert on but he knew currently Noreal was really only getting their space program really off the ground so it wasn't there's. Hopefully it was earth or something rather then some unknown, last thing Noreal needed was a invasion.

Both members of the royal family didn't have a problem with this and said it was all right for them to come down. They had been under the impression Ness was more or less the Paragon reprensative but it made sense for them to also show up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:10 am

"Yeah. A ship. You should probably look inti that..." Ness says as he fades away and was gone, like he was a shadow in the rising sunlight.

Cedrick beams down and bows to the King and Queen "Your Majesty's..." she says "It has come to my attention that a problem is on it's way here and I have come to offer my company's aid however we can." she says to them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:40 am

That left Barioth more confused, as for checking it out that led more problems. He wasn't really important enough to just go into the royal family on short notice, who most likely had a better clue who it was assuming it was someone they knew already. "Maybe we should. I do have some friends who look into that sort of thing, if you're interested." He said to the android.

Lucien greeted them first. "Thank you for coming. Ness is already working on outfitting our army and getting our ships faster on the ground."

"That said, we of course appreciate any further help you might be able to provide." Andaline added.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:37 pm

Kokoro shakes her head "No thank you." she says "I have no interest in what lays beyond the confines of this planet. I am mostly interested in the multicultural happenings of the people on it." she tells him "I do not believe I have encountered this many different beings on one planet before." she says.

Cedrick was a little confused at first, since Ness was clearly still on Earth. But then Cedrick remembered what he was. He was a time traveler and these kinds of paradoxes weren't uncommon for people like him.

Cedrick nods "With Ness at the helm, I have no doubts that we shall be more than ready to face the Trojan when they arrive and I assure you that my forced of fifty highly advanced war ships will be at your disposal when that time comes." she tells them "Now, how can Paragon Corp help?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:13 pm

Barioth thought she'd have some interest with how she was acting, but it seemed like it wasn't the case. "Noreal is diverse species wise, but earth has us beat by a long shot. Not quite sure why they have so many."

He was going ask them if they were hungry, but then remembered who he was talking to.

____

"Since Ness is focused mainly on the ships, perhaps helping with shelters for the civilians?"
Lucien suggested. "If its done faster have more time to move them in rather then the last moment."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:38 am

Kokoro nods "Then it seems I may be on the wrong planet." she says "Accessing Noreal based internet:Searching for ways to get to Earth." she says and after a second "Location found. There are rifts open that lead from Noreal to Earth. Tracking..." she says, but frowns slightly "Unknown error. Unable to locate portal..." she mumbles "Curious. I had located the information needed, but it somehow got corrupted when I tried to find any details..." she mumbles.

Chrissy raises a brow "Oh? That Is odd. Almost like someone Wants you to stay." she points out. Chrissy never Really believed in the Great and Terrible Galford, but it seemed he was looking over them now.

Cedrick looks over her watch "According to my scans, there are shelters being transported in from an unknown ship in orbit, which means Ness is likely already working on them..." she says as she looks back to the King and Queen "So with your Majesties permission, I would like to start transporting Paragon Corps proprietary robots, the NS-5s, down to help bolster your ranks for the potential ground battles." she asks the two of them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:40 am

Barioth at this point knew that wasn't a conicende either, but he was more banking on it being Ness helping in the background rather then a divine power. It would make sense if they went out of their way to help, although he didn't have a clue how he would even know that.

"In the mean time, while you're here I can tell you bit more about the races and things about Noreal the old fashioned way."
He offered.

____

"That would be appreciated, thank you." Andaline said sincerely. Though while on the subject there was something else she wanted to know. "For those poor victims of the Trojan, is there anyway to reverse the cyberniation process in full or part if they wanted to? Recent events were told to us that before the new leader came, there was a brief period where they had freedom. If anymore escaped and have their will in tact in hiding perhaps we could help?"

Lucien wasn't too surprised she asked, even if it was something he pondered himself. Andaline was a kind soul without it being to the point it being destructive. It was one of the things he loved about them. "While the invasion is obviously the main focus right now, that is a good question for the future."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:29 am

Kokoro shakes her head "That will not be necessary. Through Noreal's internet services I can access everything I need to know about Noreal, it's history and its people." she says "And based on my analysis of current and past events, I may be able to predict it's future with a high probability of accuracy." she tells them.

Chrissy blinks in surprise "Wait, so with enough data, you can make reasonably accurate predictions of future events?" she asks. That would be amazing if true.

Kokoro nods "Correct. With enough knowledge and time, anything within a reasonable scientific range is possible." she says.

Cedrick nods slowly "Perhaps." she says just as slowly, thinking "In my files, I have data about a race of cyborgs that was much more terrifying than even the Trojan and with the technology we have at Paragon Corp, they were able to reverse much of what had been done to the victims of assimilation that had been encountered." she tells them "And while the technology is different, I would imagine the process would be pretty much the same, but with a little more steps involved." she says "I would need a Trojan to scan so that I may run simulations."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:03 pm

Barioth wasn't sure if he Wanted to know, in case it was something bad. But curiosity killed many people and right now it was tugging him enough he had to ask. "And what do you think the future is?"

That gave the queen a bit more hope. "I see. The main reason we also asked because one of our own by the name of Alten went through that process but had their free will. They warned us of the invasion before Ness came."

"I'll go fetch them now and see if they be interested. Excuse me." Lucien left to go get them, whatever they decided they would respect their decision if he didn't want to be scanned. He wasn't sure if the man had a family, wife, children or anything but surely he likely had some matter of loved ones waiting for him wondering what happened.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:58 am

Kokoro runs some simulations in her head "Barring any unforseen events, the future of Noreal looks promising." she says simply.

Alten was talking to the generals about what to expect about the Trojan and how to fight against them and their general weaponry. That was when he got a summons from the King.

He excuses himself and starts off "Yes, my King? You summoned me?" he asks as he bows slightly. Whatever he was now, he was still a Draner loyal to his people and the proper respect was needed when addressing the King of his world.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:06 am

That was vague. Still, Barioth wasn't sure what he was expecting. She just going off data of certain things, this wasn't foresight or some kind of divination ability. "That part is comforting. Its vague, but I'm not exactly sure I'd want to know in details of the future. It ruin the surprise."
______

Lucien went straight to the point, briefly noting some of the Generals, one of them was Ameila. "We have another guest, a woman by the name of Cedrick Darkside of Paragon corp. They have data of a race, scarily enough similar but worse then the Trojan but they able to restore the victims. So if they did that, they should be able to do so here. All they need is your consent for scans to not only help you but others. If there are any others we run into we can actually save."

"If you decline, I will not hold it against you. I rather it me telling you this man to man rather then it second hand."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:30 am

Kokoro shakes her head "I would require more information to make an even more detailed assessment of events that may transpire." she says.

Chrissy shakes her head and holds up a hand "No, no. That's fine. A promising future is okay with me." she says "If, I may ask, what are Your plans for the future?" she asks the android.

Kokoro thinks for a moment "I lack sufficient information to make an accurate assessment of my future. I believe more research it required." she says.

Alten nods without hesitation "If it helps more like myself to become normal again, or as close to it as we can realistically expect, I will gladly allow myself to be scanned." he says "Please, my King, lead the way to this scanner." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:44 am

Barioth was thinking a bit. For the time being, at least until Kokoro had a way off they have some time but he wasn't sure how long this was going to last. "In the mean time, is there any particular place from your scans you'd want to see in person here?"

Lucien was happy to hear that. "Good. Good. I'm not sure how likely it is we'll run into others like yourself, but it never hurts."

He came back with Alten in tow, addressing Cedrick when he came back. "Cedrick, this is Alten. He's agreed to come with you for any scans and such you might need to help him and others like him."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:21 pm

Kokoro nods "Yes. I would like to visit an observatory." she says "I would like to see if I can find the ship that is in orbit." she tell them.

Alten nods to Cedrick "Thank you for offering to do this." he says "Is there an estimation of how long this scan will take?" he asks. He didn't want to be standing around all day.

Cedrick nods as she pulls out a tricorder and takes out tue scanning node and runs it over him a few times "Finished." she says as she looks over the scans "Your transmitter is still active." she says as she closes the tricorder "Would you like for me to deactivate it?" she asks.

Alten nods as he kneels down so she could reach it "If you wouldn't mind. I've had to constantly scramble the Trojan signal since I broke away from them and I lack the means and knowledge to turn it off." he explains.

Cedrick gets out a fancy, high tech looking pen and she turns it on and moves it over specific spot a few times, then checks her tricorder "Rest easy, it is now turned off." she says as she puts the tool away.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:53 pm

'Kokoro' didn't seem to have much interest beyond the planet so he wasn't sure what the interest in the ship was. However, since it was keeping them distracted he wasn't going to complain. "I have one we can go to nearby. This way."

____

"I had been expecting the process to take longer, but that was a pleasant surprise." The Queen said, pleased.

"The scanning part is fast, but I imagine the actual simulations will take longer." Lucien added, so they didn't get to ahead of themselves but it was a good thing. "Thank you for your assistance. We won't hold you for any important work needed to be done, but please let us know of your progress."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:29 am

Kokoro silently follows Barioth to where he was taking her. It was an impressive observatory, to be sure. She had wondered how far the telescope could see and if it could locate the ship, if the ship was even in orbit, that was.

Cedrick shakes her head as she sends the data up to the ship "Our ships have extremely powerful computer cores and can process over 60 trillion operations per second. So a working simulation of how we can help Alten or any other Trojan shouldn't take too long." she explains "Plus, we have one of the best engineers looking over the data as well. If he and the ships computer cannot figure out how to fix this, well, there Are other ways we can fix this. But we will not need them." she mumbles the last parts when she realized she was rambling.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:45 am

Barioth led Kokoro to one of the scopes so she could look around for the ship, though he was curious. "Why the particular fasicination with this ship?" His only guess is maybe she wanted to know what was going on since Noreal's current space travel wasn't as good as other races.

___

Andaline was trying to think of anything else they should ask or need Cedrick for. Ness was handling the bulk of what they needed and they said he didn't need help. "Very well. We will leave that matter in your capable hands."

"Is there a way to better contact you when you return to your ship?" Lucien asked after a moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:09 pm

Kokoro looks over to Barioth "Because it is the only one in orbit and it is from an alien planet. Is that not reason enough?" she asks.

Cedrick reaches into a pocket and pulls out a Communicator and tosses it to one of the guards "You may use that to contact me or my fiance on the ship." she says as she taps her combadge "Darkside to the Odyssey, one to beam up on my mark..." she says as she looks over to the King and Queen "I shall be in touch and should you need anything, feel free to get in contact with us at any time." she says with a slight bow "It was a please to finally meet you both." she tells them "Energize." she says as she beams away.

Alten looks from where Cedrick was to the King and Queen "These Earthlings have fantastic technology and they seem very friendly. Have we tried contacting them?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:53 pm

"That's fair, more was just curious. I won't hold you up."
Still, he wasn't sure what she'd even do when she saw said ship. Barioth didn't know who the ship was from, but since there hadn't been any announcements, even ones that were obviously false to avoid panic in in the civilian population he doubted they were hostile.

Lucien turned to address Alten. "We have been in contact with them for a bit now. I have to remember you've been out of the loop for a time. You have more important things to tend but.."

He handed the other man a data pad like device "When you get some down time, this has some more updated information of the more recent going on's of Noreal."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:10 am

Alten takes the pad and a small access port opens up and a connector slithers out and connects to the pad, causing it to glitch out for a second, before retracting back and Alten hands it back "Thank you, yoyr Majesty." he says "I must be getting back to my debriefing." he says with a bow, before he starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:53 am

While this happened, Caleb came to talk to King and Queen about something. Something having to do those children they rescued and them possibly leaving his position to look after them. In which case they were going to need to find a replacement, but both would wish them well if that was truly his decision.
________

Calvine was just looking over a few things but so far everything was standard. He Was slightly surprised Ness was here to, but at the same time not. Knowing his friend he had mainly come here to help with the Trojan invasion, but there were probably small things here and there for them to fix before and after. Of what, he really wasn't sure. That was also assuming the Trojan weren't the only thing he ended up here for mainly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:24 am

Cedrick comes walking back onto the bridge "Captain Glay, could you scan for another ship in orbit and give me a report on those seismic anomalies we detected when we scanned the planet the first time?" she asks. She didn't expect them to find any other ships in orbit, but with Ness, you never knew what would happen.

She heads into the conference room and starts looking over some reports. They needed to be ready, because the report was that the Trojan were coming with a sizeable fleet. They would need to ask their allies in the Federation how many ships they would be willing to commit to Noreal's defence.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:39 am

"I'll look into it and report back to you." Alden said calmly as he went to working right away scan for anything else that might be nearby. There shouldn't be another ship but if Cedrick was asking then she suspected something. The anomalies could be worked and looked at after.

He didn't expect to find anything, but best to be through.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next