New Starts

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New Starts - Page 3 Empty Re: New Starts

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:27 pm

Sharia seemed pleased with that. Other young people hadn't taken a interest in those as much as they should in her opinion as of late. "There's ample room for one of those, so if you apply you'll be sure to get in. Do you have a time frame when you'd like to join?"

"We're still thinking but it be whenever she's ready."
Barioth said, giving them enough room to work with.

"I see." She responded simply. "Well I understand the importance of getting your things in order and the right school so take your time."

She lead them to what looked like the cafe area. "This is the cafe area, we do have cooks that make certain things but if its not your liking you can always of course bring your own lunch. Fair warning though, some of the less stocked things tend to sell out fast if don't get here on time. Just more of the junk food though so you'd be fine."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:43 pm

Chrissy looks around "Interesting. So we pay for our own meals?" she asks "I'll have to get a job then, so I can take care of myself." she mumbles.

She looks over to Sharia "Is there a set menu per day, or is it random?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:58 pm

Sharia briefly shook her head. "Sorry, I should clarify. There are some things you can buy, but the main meal is free so everyone regardless of income and background can get something to eat. It's more the side things sweets or soda. As for the menu? It changes about everyday."

Barioth for his part was happy to hear that, there were some young people who unfortunately didn't have the best home life so they wouldn't be able to afford daily meals.

The woman continued. "We also have a pool, normally its just for P.E. or for clubs. It's not really used much though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:10 pm

Chrissy nods "That's fine, since I don't know how to swim, I don't have any reason to use it." she says "How would the students, in general, treat someone from a different world?" she asks "Like, say, Elysium? They have those Mystics there, how would they be treated if they came here?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:36 pm

Sharia didn't answer right away, thinking for a moment. "I don't see it really being an issue honestly. At this point, we do sometimes get Mystics that visit besides the Arch Bishop and the important political figures. Most of the time its just being friendly and curious. We actually, well most at least want to see what other worlds and races are out there. Unfourtnately, our space program isn't where it should be considering.."

"It should be changing, if nothing else because what happened to earth? I've been out of the loop for a while so I don't know." Barioth admitted.

"You're correct, They are looking more into it now." Sharia said focusing back on Chrissy. "That being said, there will of course always be those who have a negative reaction but I wouldn't pay small minded people any mind. Why do you ask? Just curious?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:30 am

Chrissy shrugs "I donno. I wanted to see if this was anything like my old home, where people would pick fights if you so much as looked at them wrong." she says *But it seems like any normal school out there.* she thinks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:29 am

Sharia seemed to accept that answer and didn't push it further on that matter. "That's fair. Besides that, the only thing I can really show is more of the class room sizes, or if you have anymore questions feel free." Once she was done, she was going to see what was Amanda's mind to come all the way here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:22 am

Amanda was here for the tour, when word came down a potential new student would be arriving. Chrissy looks around "How would you go about teaching the history or Noreal to someone who wasn't born here?" she asks "Like, for example, I was born on Earth and raised there until recently?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:52 am

That was a slightly unexpected question but a valid one. "It's a rare case, but I imagine having a specialized class for those who are behind on those subjects so they can better catch up. They start with the basics, and then move on up. Unfortunately, until recently we haven't really had as much contact with other worlds. No Mystic's have yet come to live here, and earth technically we aren't even known to the public. We just get political figures and the occasional Hunter for something most of the time anyway. Every once in a while, a odd off worlder ends up here but not enough to think about classes."

It wasn't really a question she had expected to come to which made them suspect Chrissy wasn't born on Noreal. She seen that sort of thing before.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:31 pm

Chrissy nods "How advanced are the courses? I mean like, will they be challenging?" she asks "I'm not really one for a challenge right now." she mumbles "And how many languages do you teach here?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:48 pm

"Well.." Sharia started. "In a case like this, we would try our best to adjust to the particular student or students in said specialized classes. You would be in a smaller classroom and fewer students for that particular class since there aren't as many. On the positive it means the teacher can better work with you and see how fast you learn. Rest assured we won't just dump things on you before you can walk."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:05 pm

Chrissy stops "Wait, did you just assume I was talking about myself when I asked all those questions?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:44 pm

Sharia her head. "Not really." She admitted. "I don't know your living situation so I can't say anything in regards to that. You're a guest and not a student so I won't be prying. You have asked hypothetically about if someone was raised elsewhere and I was being through with my answer.. I apologize if it seems that way. But to answer your question, there are about five but you don't have to learn those languages as they're extra."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:40 pm

Chrissy thinks for a moment "I think, I may want to learn all five of those languages. It seems like it would be fun." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:02 pm

Sharia was slightly surprised but didn't show it. Most students didn't want to learn that many languages. "If you truly want I don't see any problem with it. On that note, I would show you more of the school but besides the classrooms we're on the smaller side of things."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:28 pm

After a tour, Chrissy nods "Yes. This school will do nicely." she says "After registration, when can I start?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:51 pm

Sharia smiled a bit. "After you're done registration and everything checks out, it should just be a day at the most."

"So is there registration online?"
Barioth asked, it was about time to speak up after letting Chrissy ask her questions.

Sharia nodded a bit. "Of course. You can do it online, or print it out and turn it in that way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:02 pm

Chrissy nods "Can I assume we'll be getting a list of supplies that I'll need once registration has been taken care of?" she asks. She has Nothing in the way of school supplies.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:41 pm

"All the basics will be taken care of, should you need them." Sharia assured the young girl. "That should be enough to get you started. Is there any further questions?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:08 pm

Chrissy shakes her head "No. Thank you for your time and patients with me and my odd questions." she says "I look forward to learning here."

After the two head out, Amanda comes walking out "Is she a new student?" the demi devil asks her great grandmother.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:09 pm

Sharia turned to Amanda, "Potentially. Unless she changes her mind. She asked some odd questions, I think she's a Ralphlim raised somewhere else or something along those lines from the line of questioning." of course she had no way of knowing they were something else entirely and while she suspected they weren't from Noreal, she did think they were a Ralphlim.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:26 pm

Amanda shakes her head "No. I believe she's a Mystic." she says "She gave off no energies that I could detect, and with those wings, I'm pretty sure." she looks over to her great grandmother "I hear they get bored very easily. You're gonna have a tough time with that one."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:40 pm

"That would explain some of the strange questions they asked about the school, including specifically how others would react to a Mystic a the school. I believe they're nervous about how others would react on finding out. I just hope classes aren't too easy with photographic memory they have."

Sharia decoded she worried about it when time came, though truth be told students being bored with school(for various reasons) was the norm around this age; espeically high school. It was a big contrast when working with small children.

She checked her watch briefly. "In either case, I am done with what I needed to do so we don't have to stay here any longer." She rather spend as much time with Amanda and Adell as she could while they were visiting.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:57 am

As Barioth and Chrissy head out, the young Mystic looks about "Do you suppose we can get something to eat?" she asks "I'd like to talk about the school a bit."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:19 am

Barioth didn't have a problem with that and opted for some place that was small and good, aka a mom and pop shop rather then one of the bigger places. It helped it was smaller so there weren't a huge amount of crowds; though as they got their seat the waitresses were occupied with other customers so they have to wait. "So what did you want to talk about?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next