New Starts

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

New Starts - Page 7 Empty Re: New Starts

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:25 pm

"It's not a bad idea. But don't you need to know what a sword is made of and how it works before you make it?" Barioth asked. "There is some blunted edged weapons that maybe you could start with if you don't need more intimate details."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:18 pm

Chrissy shrugs "I really don't know. Since I wasn't exactly taught out to do much of anything, I honestly can't say what all goes into making blades and energy attacks." she says "If there were other Mystic's around to help me figure this out, I'll be able to actually start to make progress." she says, slightly frustrated.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:34 pm

Barioth thinks for a moment longer. "Second plan then and not sure why I haven't thought of this earlier. Noreal is a popular visiting spot by your people since since our worlds officially became known to each other and back and forth. So there's a decent chance there may be at least some Mystics besides yourself visiting. I would have talk to my contacts and see if they can get a hold of any, and if so they be willing to help you. In the mean time we can do what little we can ourselves."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:19 am

Chrissy shakes her head "We should call it a day for now. There's no use in wasting anymore of our time if all I can do is make a small kitchen knife." she points out "It would probably be a better idea to wait intil I have someone to actually teach me to use my energy." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:55 am

"Fair enough. We still have the rest of the day."
Barioth sent a text to one of his guard contacts to see if they could find any Mystics that could train Chrissy. The response was surprisingly fast, saying no promises but they definitely see what they could do, and if they found anyone to send them to meet them both.

It would help if he at least knew the basics of Mystic energy, then maybe he could have at least pointed her in the right direction. "I've been wanting to ask. How is Mystic schooling? Since your kind have photographic memory, you probably don't have to spend nearly as much time there as we do."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:26 am

Chrissy shrugs "I don't know. I was.home schooled, remember?" she reminds him as they head in out of the training area.

She looks around the area "Let's go somewhere away from the town and go flying around." she says "I haven't been flying in a bit and I want to feel the wind under my wings."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:42 pm

Barioth was fine with that request as he hadn't done any real flying in some time. "I agree. Flying is limited when in town and city limits but outside if it is when you have the most freedom."

So with that said he decided to lead the young girl outside the town limits so they could both stretch their wings a bit. The cities and towns were nice, but there was a certain wild appeal to the places that were unclaimed by no one but the animals and nature. It's why some choose to live in the more remote and isolated parts of Noreal despite their harshness and danger.

Once they did leave town however, did where they were kind of sink in. Far as the eye could see, surprisingly just large open fields with no other signs of large settlements of civilization. In the far distance seemed to be a mountain range, and before that forest.

"This town has always been on the more isolated side of things so its quite.
" Barioth stretched a bit before allowing his wings to come out; it had been a minute. "We can explore a bit and just see where the winds take us today." He doubted they see or find much interesting but one never knew.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:55 am

Chrissy nods "That sounds like a good idea." she says as she spreads her wings. They weren't as full as an adult's wings, but they should allow her to fly just fine.

She looks over to Barioth "Do you think you could give me a boost, just so I can get airborne?" she asks. She wasn't strong enough to jump high enough to get air under her wings.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:29 am

Barioth just nodded as he went over to the young girl to give them a large boost so they could get airborne. Once he did so, he quickly took after them as he didn't need it to get into the sky. There was ups and downs of flying either like this or his Draner form so which one he liked flying it was more on his mood then anything else.

Hopefully his contacts would find someone and send them to Chrissy way so he or she could teach them some things but that wasn't the time or place. "Flying is something I don't think will ever get old to me, even at my age. Do different wings effect anything of your kind?" Probably not. Only thing he heard was apparently Clover's wings were considered special even setting aside her being a artificial Mystic.

But personally he never liked that kind of word when it came to that sort of thing; it always sounded less then or inferiors by nature of its existence. Clover deserved more then that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:41 pm

Chrissy nods "Yeah!" she shouts over the wind "Mystic's with feathered or leathered wings are pretty much the same, but Mystic's with bug wings are considered to be stronger in almost every way!" she says "But they are also very rare to find!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:30 am

(after talking it was decided to close the thread and come back to the two at a later date)

The rest of the day continued without as much of a hitch, with Barioth simply showing the young girl around of different places she could visit. Luckily, the school called later that evening saying everything was good and they could start tomorrow.

All and all it seemed promising and Barioth would ensure she got the most out of things.

(Thread closed)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7