New Starts

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New Starts - Page 2 Empty Re: New Starts

Post by Namey Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:05 am

Chrissy looks around and skips out on the fancy bracelets and goes for hand bags. As far as clothes go, she looks over to Barioth "Do the schools here have dress codes?" she asks. If they didn't, she supposed she could wear some pretty wild clothes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:22 am

Barioth briefly shook his head. "The ones we'll be going to don't. Pretty much most have a free reign, within reason as they say. They have a dressing room nearby if you want try them first.. We can leave when you're done"

Come to think of it though, he needed to get them a cell phone of some kind as well. These days it was kind of required almost just because how convenient was to contact people.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:57 am

Chrissy shrugs "I honestly wouldn't mind trying on clothes all day, but you have yoyr own important things you need to take care of." she says. She was use to taking the backseat when it came to importance.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:48 am

Barioth had noticed that and intended to change that a bit while she had her new lease on life here. He would concede a bit in this case he did have something to do, albeit something he argubaly didn't have to go into person to handle right now. Far as Chrissy part was concerned there was really just checking out schools and getting herself a phone of some kind.

"I really just have one or two things that need my attention in person right now. After that the rest of the day is yours." Barioth paid for her things as he headed out; the academy wasn't far from here.

"Back in Elysium, there was the Elite Guard and the normal ones but do you know if there were any others that called themselves something else from other parts of your world?" He wouldn't dump a load of details of everytthing at once but he should probably give her a basic idea of something here if she was going to be living here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:35 pm

Chrissy shakes her head "Not that I know of. There were the town and city guards, the palace guards, and the elite guards." she counts out "Did you mean the armies? Because we have those as well."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:38 am

Barioth thought a bit about how best to explain it. He wasn't really sure if the layout if Chrissy's home world but they surely must of had different countries or at least territories if ships were a thing right?

"Some of the different countries here have their own local guards that go under a another name. Here we're call the Paladin Knights where we're heading to so I can properly reinstated. The biggest international one is the Vanguard. Not all the factions get along as well though. I guess in that sense we're closer to earth on that area. " Barioth explained as they got closer to what seemed to be huge academy of some kind.

Barioth went to a young woman at the entrance behind a desk, having some idle chat before signing something as they went closer into the building. It was kind of busy with the men and women there having some armor that somehow looked old style but modern somehow to. Others didn't however.

"Master Barioth, welcome back." A voice from a young woman greeted them. "I thought you would be gone for longer."

"Things changed a bit Alivia and you don't have to call me that anymore. You're not a full knight but you're close. Barioth answered without going into detail at the moment of what exactly hanged. "And before you ask she's a friend named Chrissy I'm looking out for. Is Lorme in? I'd like to speak to them in person."

The young woman briefly blinked as if thinking. "Um, I believe so. And its nice to meet you. If you have any questions during your visit here, feel free to ask!" She seemed to be on the bubbly and happy side of things.But there was a small of something that sounded like 'I hope that sounded good.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:21 am

Chrissy frowns a bit "I don't think you should rejoin your guards. I mean, why would you want or even need to?" she asks "If it's about money, I can get a job no problem. It just seems like it's an unnecessary thing to do." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:20 am

Barioth turned to his friend. "Could you excuse us for a moment?"

"Of course."

After leaving he turned back to them. "The Cresents needed would be more then most normal jobs you could get just starting out since you're new here. Part of the reason is money, yes, but its also what I'm familiar and good at. I could get something else by pulling some strings with friends. That said is the reason you're opposed to it because if being potentially dangerous or more to it?" He could always get something where he wasn't on the field since that had other avenues and he served his time.

While he could ignore it he obviously wasn't going to. Chrissy's life hadn't been the best and she took a back seat to a degree to others which he planned to change here. She deserved to relax.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:11 pm

Chrissy nods, not making eye contact with Barioth "Yes. Because it might be dangerous and, I don't think putting yourself in danger for my benefit, is something Clover would have wanted you to do..." she mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:16 pm

Clover was a subject he avoided thinking too much about since he got here. He wanted to believe they be ok and they come back but his experience made him not so certain they would. So for the moment he just put it into the back of his mind.

"..Very well."
Barioth said after a moment as he opted to leave things be for now. "I'll find something else. In the mean time let's get you a phone and check out potential schools if you're in the mood to."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:56 am

Chrissy smiles at Barioth's reconsideration "Besides, it's not like you don't have benefits or retirement or something like that, right?" she asks "And like I said before, I have no problem getting a job to help out if you need me to." she reminds him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:36 am

"It's enough to get by at least." He supposed he'd find something else since he didn't like sitting idle for too long of periods. Rest and relaxation was perfectly fine to him, however he liked a balance of things for himself personally.

As they left he decided to ask. "I don't have anything important planned for the day I didn't handle on the computer. So the rest of the day is yours. Did you want to see a bit of what some of the schools were like? Get a phone or just see some sights? It's up to you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:05 am

Chrissy thinks for a moment "We should, probably, see about getting the phone taken care of, right? Communication is important, after all." she says "Then we can check out the schools. See which ones will be a good fit for me."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:54 am

Barioth was fine with that, and luckily for the both of them there Was a place they could get in and out quick. It was a smaller place and there was a young woman in her teens looking there who looked bored out of her mind prior and just happy there was living people inside the store.

There were different styles of them far as the eye could see and since Barioth said she had free reign, she could get whatever it is she wanted. Some were somewhat similar to earth as to be expected since, well, only so many ways you can build a cell phone but others were a bit different.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:45 am

Chrissy really didn't know why this 'phone' device was so important, but everyone seemed to have one. So she looked them over, asking so many questions about each one and, in the end of an almost Hour long phone shopping trip, she gets an old style Earth flip phone. Her reasoning was "Because it looked lonely."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:07 am

As far as Barioth was concerned, it was a good choice as far as phones went. One didn't need the most the most fancy one out there, just something that worked and was reliable. He did admit he didn't see as many people use those style of phones anymore,

Now was off to finding a school for them, he had a few places in mind but since this Was a town the options weren't as big as say the cities. Still it should be more then enough; Chrissy currently was of the age she be entering their equivalent of high school of their very first year.

The found one school, Barioth knew about and heard it was all right so it be their first one to check out. Once he got there he asked to see the principal or one of the teachers as a guide to show the young girl. The school itself, Lester High was more a medium sized school though it had a nice feel to it.

Not too long after, a young woman with black hair came dressed as a teacher. "Welcome to Lester High you two. I was told you be interested in finding a potential place for your sister??"

"Yes we would be. And I'm at thet just looking after them." Barioth corrected but knowing he was going to get that a few times They sort, kind of looked it from those who didn't know any better and it be some people's first impression.. "My name is Barioth and this is Chrissy."

"Ah. My apologies for assuming." She said slightly sheepishly. "It's nice to meet you two, you can call me Penny.. I won't waste much time and begin the tour.. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?" Inwardly she was kind of nervous as they didn't get as many people and they themselves were new. "Or I should say if you have any questions young Chrissy."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:02 am

Chrissy looks over to Barioth "Can I have a word in private?" she asks as she leads him away from Penny "I think highschool might be a bit ahead of ourselves... why not middle school instead?" she asks "I would fit in much bettet."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:21 am

Chrissy may of had a point with that one and since this was her decision he'd mostly go along with what she wanted. "If that's what you want. I have somewhere else in mind."

He went over to the young woman to explain they had to leave but thank you for coming. Penny told them not to worry about it and have a good rest of their day.

Thankfully, it didn't take long for the two to arrive at their next destination. Much like before they had to wait a moment before they were attended to, but the staffl was happy to greet them.

One of said people was a beautiful blondeĀ woman came into view with a pleasant demeanor about them. "I'm Sharia Kronos, and welcome to our school of Kronos middle school. How can I help you two today? The principal is out for the day so I will be helping you along for now."

"I'm Barioth and the young one is Chrissy, she was looking for a school she might like to join so we're looking for something." Barioth began. "The name of the school is the same one as your family or just a coincidence?"

Sharia hummed a bit. "It's a long story, but short answer of it is yes. Anyway, Chrissy would you like to check out anything in particular first to see if its for you or just the usual general tour?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:31 am

Chrissy notices an odd Young Woman watching them from the other end of the hall. She focuses back onto Sharia "I would like to know the history of this school." she says. She had her wings out to make herself look like a Ralphim, that way no one would point and stare.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:52 am

Sharia waved briefly a bit to her granddaughter before turning her attention back to her guest. She was of course delighted to have them around and even had a place made for herself and Adell they could stay at over the course of the year whenever they visited. That..and well she wanted to give two Farian's in love their privacy she already knew how young people could be.

Right now she needed to be professional, but she'd see what Amanda wanted as soon as she was done talking with these two.

"Well.." Sharia started a bit. "This school was founded about six hundred years ago. It was here this place was just a plain field and there wasn't much going for it at the time. Originally, the people that ended up in this town were from some of the cities. It was a dangerous trek, since besides certain creatures there were bandits and the like thinking the people on the trek would make easy prey."

"Eventually, the travelers arrived and got to work to make this the place you see before you. However, at the time they were missing dedicated teachers as sadly they fell before they got here."

"One of them, though, had a lot of knowledge due to reading and their travels and that was Orde Kronos. He was a former warrior and had wanted to retire from fighting. So he opted to do what they could until they got more teachers in town. That's how this school got name after them, and then even have a high school of the same vein. He was my father, hence the family name."

Barioth nodded a bit when she finished. "That's a interesting little bit. I didn't know that, actually.

Sharia shook her head. "If someone ask or they look into it we tell them but its not something we go out of our way to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:09 am

*Only six-hundred years old?* Chrissy thinks *It's still, practically, brand new.* she looks around, before focusing on Sharia "Who was that girl back there? A student here?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:43 am

Sharia glanced where Amanda had been. "She's family and visiting so she isn't apart of the school." Amanda was too old for middle school, then again she had seen cases where people look older or younger then what they really were. Mystic's were the most notable example she could think of.

"Do you have any extra classes?"
Barioth asked them.

"Do you mean like extra credit or clubs?" Sharia responded. "Yes. we have things of that nature. It depends what Chrissy is interested in."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:32 pm

Chrissy thinks for a minuet "I donno... are boys something to be interested in? Or maybe other girls?" she asks "Can the study of genders be a club or would that be considered biology class?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:09 am

Sharia hadn't really expected that but never the less she answered the young woman. "That would fall under more biology then anything else. Keep in mind you don't have to have a extra credit class right away if you can't make up your mind right away. Here are some."

She gave the girl a piece of paper, on it had a few options. There was the more obvious ones like cooking, art, acting class, a few sport related ones. Of course not knowing they were a Mystic they didn't know they only had to glance at it.

"So does this school have uniform still?"
Chrissy hadn't asked but he knew the question would come up.

"Well, no." Sharia started. "It was decided to be a bit more lax on that but of course we have guidelines."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:22 pm

On the one hand, that was too bad. Chrissy heard that school uniforms made girls hotter, but on the other hand she could wear her own unique style.

She looks at the clubs "I may check out a sports club." she says "Where I was from, there weren't many sports options available."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next