New Starts

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New Starts - Page 6 Empty Re: New Starts

Post by Namey Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:09 am

Chrissy shrugs "I didn't really go to school. I was home schooled when Missy and Sissy could get to it." she says as she gets something to eat "I mostly just studied by myself." she says as she wanders over to the couch "So I was wondering, is there a place where a person can practice using their energies?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:28 pm

Barioth didn't like hearing too much about the two since they had made the young girl 'entertain' their male guest. Still at least, they had done some level of good for the girl. "Yes, a few. If you're thinking of training I could take you there when you're done eating?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:50 am

Chrissy nods "It's a little more complicated then just normal training my energies up." she says as she eats "I want to try and change the way it looks. Someone I don't think any Mystic has done before." she says "Or maybe they have. I haven't read anything about it."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:18 am

Barioth went to retrieve a book from the shelf of the living room, flipping through some pages to show her a picture or two. It looked like elemental objects(fire and shadow in this case) with by comparison to a object it was mimicing. It was eerily close to the real thing, to the point it would have fooled someone if they didn't stare hard at it enough.

"If they can do that, I don't doubt you'll be able to from what I heard of Mystic energy. It's just a matter of skill and time. It might even be less complicated because you're not trying to finely detail everything, just a rough outline."
He said, closing the book.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:31 am

Chrissy nods "Yeah. Something like that." she says "Except I want to try and make mine look like lightning. Plus, if I can sustain it, I'll have done something only the First Son has ever been able to do." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:42 am

"Something the First Son did? Lighting or something else?" He asked somewhat interested in that sort of thing as he finished making the last bit of his breakfast.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:41 am

Chrissy nods "Sustained beams of energy and electricity. He uses both." she says "And soon, with some hard work, I'll be able to do the same!" she says, somewhat excited. Until now, almost all Mystic's have used projectile attacks of one kind or another.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:20 am

Barioth wasn't sure she be able to do the same thing, wasn't the First Son suppose to be a unique Mystic? Then again, in theory she should be able to do a few things with her energy depending on the nature of it and how much control they actually had of it. After all, at the end of the day everything came down to energy of some kind.

He wasn't as hungry as was normally so he held off, which was slightly surprising for a Draner. "Let me know when you're done and we'll head off."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:25 am

She jumps up "I'm done!" she says. She was eager to get started with her training and if things Really came naturally to Mystic's like she was always lead to believe, this should be no different.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:23 pm

Barioth lead the way once the young girl was finished with eating. They shouldn't be hearing anything from that school until later today to make sure everything was taken care of. In the mean time there were things to get to and that was mainly making sure Chrissy was taken care of and happy.

He lead them to dome-like building and inside it did scream training area. There were was someone at the front desk he had to pay and sign them both in. "There's some bare basics of learning your special powers in school but we also this mainly for civilians."

Barioth lead them further in where there was a somewhat plain but to the point training room, it had a mat, some targets and a few other things. The other part is it could be closed off for some privacy that way people didn't figure out she was a Mystic. "It's not pretty but it gets the job done. It might not look it, but its made of sturdy stuff made to better withstand the impact of our attacks whether it be our physical or energy."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:58 pm

Chrissy wondered if it could withstand the attacks of an Elite Guard. They were said to be some of the Strongest Mystics.

She looks at her hands and seems to scrunch her nose in concentration as cyan energy gathers into something that resembles a butchers knife. Chrissy seemed so proud of herself for this "Eh, he, he, he." she chuckles.

She pulls her arm back and Hucks that knife with all the strength she could muster! It hits the target sideways and poofs away once it hits the ground "Aw!" she sighs in frustration as she goes to make another one.

She was holding the knife in her hand as she looks to Barioth "This is usually about all I can make." she says "Missy and Sissy weren't to keen on me knowing how to defend myself, so I just used this to make food with." she says "Do you have any tips for making something else?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:37 pm

Barioth wasn't sure, as energy weaving wasn't really his best area or his kind's forte in general as they could only do it in Draner form. Even then it was far more basic then say a Nosferartu or Farian was. "I can't form a weapon. But from what I've been told, its forming a image in your mind and then slowly trying to put that energy to a certain point until you get what you desire."

He thought for a moment, pulling out a pen. "Something simple, like this pen or basic objects is usually how most start off as. Are Mystics locked out of other weapons once they form it?" He may not be the best in training them in this particular area but he was going to do his best.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:01 pm

Chrissy shrugs "Eh... Yes and no." she says "While we Can learn to make other weapons, we usually don't because it requires us to learn what makes up the other weapon we seek to make and once we find one that suits us, we usually don't feel we need other weapons. But Elite Guards learn to make many different weapons. Even projectile weapons as well." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:58 am

"Hm..."
Barioth said thinking. "This isn't my area so I'm trying to recall exactly what others had told me about making items and everything I read. From what you said, it may actually be better to get you a book of how certain weapons are made before attempting to make one, that way you have a base. You can form a energy knife so that gives you at least the bare basics of how form things right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:55 am

Chrissy shrugs a bit "Yeah, but you saw how hard I needed to concentrate just to get energy that barely resembles a knife." she says "Like I said, Missy and Sissy weren't really interested in teaching me how to fight, so I had to learn how to do that on my own and that was only to learn how to cook." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:29 pm

This was proving a bit more difficult then Barioth first was thinking but he was going to do what he could. "Then maybe we should start what you can do, that is making a knife. Get it to the point it becomes second nature and move from there. Since those two didn't teach you, would you like to properly know how to defend yourself? I can do that much."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:26 am

Chrissy thinks for a moment. She Really had no interest in learning how to fight and she was Only here to see about making Her energy, look like a Ralphim's so she could better blend in. Still,she needed to learn How to use her energy and she guessed the best way was to learn how to defend herself at the very least "I suppose so." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:05 pm

Barioth seemed to notice the less then thrilled vibe they were getting from things. "It'll be the bare basics, and if you actually enjoy it we'll go from there. After we're done here we'll head to the library to see about any books about making swords. If you need to know how they're made to form them then have to start somewhere."

He moved to the practice rack, there was short swords made of wood and a few others. "Pick one of the beginner weapons and we'll do some basic training to start."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:30 am

She looks through the pile, tries a few out, then settles on a short sword "This one seems alright. I might try for this." she says as she takes a few swings.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:36 am

Barioth nodded in approval. "It's a solid choice from a starter weapon and one of the most common arch types. Depending on the type it can vary a bit how you go on the attack."

Since his student was doing so, he decided to get a practice short sword as well, while wood still had some decent weight. "I'm going to show you a few attacks with this dummy and let you go and get a feel of things." He then demonstrated a few practice swings on the dummy to demonstrate. Since she had perfect memory, things would be easier but still knowing the context of things and why he did certain things helped more.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:38 am

Chrissy watches for a bit, then puts the practice sword back "I-I don't know." she says "T-this isn't exactly why I came here." she points out "I came here to learn to use my energy to blend in, so I wouldn't have to fight anyone." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:29 pm

The young man gave it a bit more thought before putting his practice sword away. "That's fine. The main reason I was doing so because as I said maybe it might help you build up your energy more. I know so little about Mystic's in that regard. If we're not doing this then I need to think of something to build your energy up so you can practice."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:41 am

Chrissy was a little dubious about Barioth knowing much about Mystic physiology, but hey, if he wanted to help that was fine with her. "I think, for now, the best thing I can do is just stick with making knives over and over. That should work too." she says. Though, honestly? She didn't know much about how Mystic energies worked either.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:01 am

Barioth truthfully didn't that's why the maybe was there. It was unfourtnate there were no other Mystics around in which he could ask for help in this regard. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea. We can do that for a bit and see if there's any difference at all later even if its just minor."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:25 am

Chrissy thinks for a bit "Or maybe..." she starts, still thinking "I could use this opportunity to learn to make a bunch of different swords." she suggests "That should help me better help me control my energies."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next