First Days, New Faces

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

First Days, New Faces - Page 3 Empty Re: First Days, New Faces

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:23 pm

Masako knew something was going on even before only she had nothing to go besides hunch. The name mentioned and everything else did give her further ideas of what may of been going on. She knew Dysis enough he'd want to help but she wanted to confirm something first. "One moment Dysis before you set off."

She approached the young woman. "Sorry for intruding but it was hard not to notice something was going on. Are you girls in trouble? Does your sister need help?" She rather not have the Hunters around if she could help it, though might be the case if a fight broke out between the two.

________

"So do you know anything about this Starlfeet?" Kyco asked. "Because I'm going to be offended as a Trekkie if they took that name and aren't doing anything with it ideal wise."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:31 am

The young Oni girl looks over to Masako "Big sister told me not to talk to strange Oni, especially City Oni and other Mountain Oni.." she says, but one could tell she was anxious without her sister.

Shadow shrugs "I couldn't tell ya kiddo. I don't watch TV." he says "Though, if you want to find out what Cedrick Darkside's motives are, you should probably ask her." he points out "Just be careful, she was very dangerous even before she became the richest woman on the planet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:05 pm

Masako did wonder perhaps her hunch was correct, everything seemed to scream they were in trouble, maybe even on the run and being looked at. It was far too much of concidence that other City had came in literally just moments after they did. "I see. I won't force you to talk if you don't want to. Dysis? Could you look outside real quick?"

"Give me a second, I'll be right back." The young man knew what she was really asking, just go outside to see if anything was happening. He seriously doubted they were fighting just outside or anything. Then again if the young woman got their emotions to the better of them who was to say?

___

Kyco thought for a moment and shook her head. "Maybe. I'm not exactly in a rush." Even though she was quite a bit older at this point some in her circle still saw her as the kid she was when she first came into things. It honestly didn't bother her though.

She hated summer though due to the heat. Only good thing was the swimming.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:42 am

When Dysis looked outside, the two were arguing. Well, the mountain Oni was arguing, the city one was just standing there with a hollow smile on his face "I'm just the messenger, miss Saikon. If you have any concerns, please feel free to take them up with my master. He'll be here soon to collect what's his." he says as he turns and starts off.

Saikon turns and heads back towards the tea shop. She didn't look angry, as one would expect, but worried. She breezes past Dysis "Arai, we're leaving. Now." she says.

Shadow nods as he leads Kyco to her home "Well, kiddo, stay safe and I'll see you tomorrow with a new assignment." he says as he waves, then starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:41 am

Masako knew for certain something was going on, only she wasn't sure of anything she could do to help too much. As the young woman came back in and Dysis not too long after, she offered something. They were in some type of trouble and she desired to help. "Do you two need a place to lay low? I know we're strangers so don't have much reason to trust either of us but its a open offer."

Kyco waved as she headed back to her home, unlocking the door as she went get cleaned up and get some rest. Tomorrow was going to be a big day so she was heading to bed earlier, that way she could wake up early and get her errands done prior.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:50 pm

Saikon shakes her head "No. We're fine." she says as she reaches for her sister, who dodges her hand.

"Wait, big sister!" she says holding up a hand. Her eyes seem to look beyond the fabric of known reality as she smiles, focusing on Saikon "He's coming! He's really coming, sister! The dark warrior! He's finally coming?" she excited.

Saikon shakes her head "You've said that before and have been wrong and now, we don't have time to wait and see." she says as she reaches for her sister again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:21 pm

Masako and Dysis had absolutely no idea what the two were talking about far as 'Dark Warrior' comment since that didn't narrow much of anything down for the most part. Masasko had expected that kind of answerer, she wasn't bothered by it and understood why she might refuse. They probably could take care of themselves.

"Well good luck then on your journey." Masako turned her attention back to the young man. "Before you go Dysis I did want to give you something for the road. Just give me a moment."

Dysis did wonder what it was as they left in the back but he had a few guesses. It probably wasn't anymore zodiac sign books or anything like that..or maybe it was, He and his mother were really into that sort of thing and tarrot cards, he personally didn't see it but each their own.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:31 pm

The two sisters were about to leave when the front door opens and standing there, eyes burning yellow/orange, was Mad Rad. His shadowed eyes scan the room, falling upon Dysis.

Arai brightens up "Big sister, that's him!" she says as she tugs on her cloth belt "See? He's exactly as I said he would be."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:48 pm

The situation was becoming more confusing to Dysis by the moment. It didn't Sound like the two knew Mad, just about them but he wasn't too sure how. But whatever, he was through trying to make sense of things.

He didn't think Mad was here for tea, but if he was looking for him he wasn't sure why. Masako came back before too long, in a good mood with seemed like books wrapped up. "Sorry about that had lost it earlier.." She trailed off feeling a foreboding presence that made her uncomfortable. "..Aquatience of yours?"

"Something like that."
Dysis replied, looking back at Mad ignoring the sisters for the time being. "Were you looking for me?" If not he'd be on his way,, but he was thinking instead maybe walk Masako home or something. It just seemed like a chaotic day today for whatever reason.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:50 am

Mad nods as he heads in "Yes... he growls "I over heard Abraxus..." he grumbles "He plans on putting a rush on your background check..."

He looks behind, towards the front door "Someone... is here..." he hisses as he starts to gravitate towards any darkness in the tea house.

Arai looks over towards her sister "It's the man who wants to take me." she says, grabbing onto her sister's arm.

The door opens and another City Oni comes walking in. He looks looks over the place, his eyes landing on the sisters "Ah. There you are. My servant told me you were here." he says as he walks over to the two "I believe we have some business to talk about." he says as he takes a seat.

He looks over to Masako "Excuse me, miss. Could we get three green teas and angel food cake?" he asks as he looks over to the sisters "You both must be quite hungry. Please, have a seat. This is my treat." he offers.

Saikon shakes her hand as she grabs her sister's hand "You have my answer. I will not give up my sister to you." she says, the finality in her tone leaves no room for debate or discussion.

The young man frowns "The elders of your clan made a deal with me. I would provide your people with food and water in exchange I would get Arai. That was the deal. I upheld my end of this bargain and it's time for you to hold up yours." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:30 pm

Dysis didn't like the sound of that, he didn't know the entire details just on the surface level it didn't sound too good. He didn't want to assume the worse but given things if nothing else Saikon's reaction he didn't think it was good.

Before he commented, Masako gave a practiced smile but inwardly she was thinking quickly. Dysis thought it best she do the talking since she knew more about these things then he did.  "Lord Satake I believe? My name is Masako. It's nice meeting you."

From the back, the woman from before that had came in with the winged child was in a kimono. If she noticed the tension in the room she didn't comment. Masako turned towards them. "Samantha, could you get our guest some green tea and Angel food cake?"

The other woman gave a of course and headed back as Masako focused on them again. "Forgive me for the intrusion, but if they are not of the clan anymore, would they instead fall under local Japan law." It had been a while since she bothered with the politics of her people but situations like these is why she valued her independence from the clans. Masako largely doubted they went out if their way to officially become a Japanese citizen even if they were born there but she had something in mind.

'Still..He mentioned Saikon's clan is having food and water problems. If that's the case he could very easily tear support if the deal didn't go through..'  Dysis thought to himself. Someone like Espen could easily help..of course he and his circle were nobodies so good look contacting him or anyone in his circle that could.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:09 pm

Satake looks over to Masako "My dear, we're not Human and there for, not subject to their laws. If nothing else, they would be classed as rogues and the Hunters would have to get involved." he says as he looks back to Saikon "You don't have to even leave her. You can come with her and live with my clan." he offers.

Saikon shakes her head as she scoops up her sister and books it out of the shop "Well... the hard way it is, then." he says as he waits for his tea.

As she runs outside, Saikon sees the man from before standing there, a spear in his hand as he stands ready to fight. Saikon sets Arai down, she couldn't fight and keep an eye on her sister at the same time.

The young man twirls his spear and levels it at Saikon's chest "I'm sorry, but my master won't take 'No' for an answer and if I have to get the young lady over your dea-" his words were cut off as something slams directly into him, sending him flying!

It was Mad! He turns his glowing eyes towards Saikon "Go... he snarls as he turns back to the other fellow, who was picking himself up already!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:24 am

Masako didn't know the current politics enough to comment which annoyed her because it would of been helpful in this scenario. What was worrying to her and she was sure Dysis caught onto it was the last comment. Would they be in trouble if the Hunters found them? If that's the case, the Hunters must of had Some type of understanding with at least some of the clans, or at least theirs. They have to be left out of it for now until they knew.

Either case, the importance was to remain calm. Maybe she could get more information. Knowledge was power. She wasn't a fighter but she had a brain, she could help in that way.

"I see. I don't truly know what kind of man you are Satake, since I don't know you I don't want to accuse you of anything. It's just on the surface from their reaction it seems rather bad.."

Not too long after Samantha came walking back in to serve people up..or would have if not many of the people seemingly gone. "Where did they go?"

Masako left the other part out for now and shook her head. "They had to go."

Samantha seemed to accept that as she placed the tea and such down for their guest. "There you go, I hope you enjoy it. My name is Samantha, if I may ask what's your name?"

That Did surprise Masako, Samantha rarely asked that which meant she was interested. Masako would of said something but Sammy was a grown woman. Besides the deal they didn't know the details of, Masako wasn't sure if Satake was in fact a bad person without the full context besides it not looking good.
__
Dysis seemed to be gone shortly after once Saikon had bolted having used the shadows to leave; it was harder during the day to an extent but doable to trail someone that way. He just wanted to check to see if they were all right as for Mad, someone as strong as him wouldn't Need his help. And if he did it was beyond his current ability to be useful.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:03 am

The other Oni looks over to Samantha "My servants call me Lord Satake, but you may call me Satake." he says as he takes a sip of the tea "Ah... nothing beats the taste of green tea..." he says as he looks over to Samantha "It is very delightful. Thank you." he says as he gos back to his tea. He seemed confident about something, almost smugly so.

Saikon decided to take this distraction and run again. Scooping up Arai and turning to rin again "No!" her sister says as she struggles "We need to be here when the dark warrior wins the fight!" she says.

Saikon pauses and lets her sister down "Alright. We'll wait, but out of sight and if it looks, even for an instant, that he might lose, we leave." she states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:28 pm

"You're welcome." Samantha said politely it seemed to Masako she was trying to get a feel of them for one reason or another. "So you're a Lord then? Does that make the leader of your clan?"

_______

Dysis didn't think his presence wasn't needed seeing as Mad as there, though just in case he hung around a bit longer. Besides Mad was going to say something before they got interrupted by their current company. The two young women also seemed fine, for the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:26 pm

Satake nods "Yes. I am the leader of the Tokyo clan of Oni here and as such, I have much influence." he says as he sips his tea and nibbles on the cake "This is quite delicious. Both the tea and cake." he says as he stands "Unfortunately, I have matters that may need my attention." he says as he leaves the money on the table and starts out, expecting to see things wrapped up.

But when he sees instead, is Mad dodging his right hand's attacks like he was standing still and what Mad didn't dodge, he blocked with a darkness shield.

And suddenly, the weapon was out of the Oni's hand and in Mad's, who uses it to trip up his opponent and in one motion throws the spear at Satake, which slams directly into the ground at his feet and Mad was suddenly Gone, which means he moved behind Satake "These ladies... do Not belong to you..." he snarls "Now leave... and if I see you... or any of your lackey's... I will get Very unpleasant..." he growls.

Lord Satake nods as he pulls the spear out of the ground "I believe I understand. If you'll excuse me." he says as he walks over to his servant "Let us retreat, for now." he says as he starts out, but pauses "But make no mistake, I Will have what's mine."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:13 pm

Dysis came out of the shadows after a bit. "So.." He started. "Assuming Satake wasn't full of shit, they be in trouble with the Hunters if they found out they left? You know a lot more about this sort of thing then I do far as how the Hunters would handle it. I'll keep my mouth shut about it for now if need be."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:52 am

Mad thinks for a moment "I will have to think about this... perhaps talk to Abraxus..." he growls.

Saikon and Arai come walking out to Mad, Arai leading the way. She seemed all kinds of excited to see Mad for some reason "Dark Warrior! You're like, a Super hero from those picture books sister got me!" she says, excited.

Mad looks at them "We need to keep them safe as well..." he snarls as he turns to start off "Come with me... if you wish freedom..." he growls.

Saikon was hesitant to follow Mad, but Arai was more then happy. But she pauses and goes back over to Dysis "That nice lady, the darkness will come for her at night." she says as she moves back over to Mad and her sister.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:01 am

It seemed like the two would be going with Mad but something they said bothered him that was cryptic but sounded like trouble. "What are you talking about? Masasko?" Or maybe Samantha but he;d be less worried about her since she was a power house in their own right.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:41 am

Arai shrugs "I donno. I only say what I see." she says as she, her sister, and Mad disappear into the darkness. By the battlefield, there was a small red orb that looked the size of a baseball. It was where Mad had first hit his opponent.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:23 am

That frustrated Dysis because it told him absolutely nothing what so ever, he didn't even know if it was Masako or Sammy. How did she even know that or that Mad was coming? Maybe she had some mental gifts or something. He noticed the red orb, unsure what it was but figured it be smart to keep to bring back to Mad or someone. He kept it neatly tucked and hidden away for now.

He came back into the tea shop where Samantha was cleaning and Masako seemed to be a bit lost in thought but turned to him. "Welcome back. How did things go with 'Lord Satake' and those young women?"

Dysis shook his head. "Well I guess, there with Mad.  Listen the younger one said Arai that darkness was coming for you at least I think it was you since you're the only one they interacted with. Before you ask I have no idea what she meant and neither did they. I feel a lot better if you two stuck together or with me for the night.

Masako got a slight mischievous streak in her eyes. "My, my. Trying to get two older women alone, pretty bold of you."

To his credit, Dysis didn't get flustered like he would have when he was younger. Even if any sane warm blooded man would find either of them attractive at least. "I'm serious.  I don't want to take chances with whatever this is."

Masako studied them and sombered quickly the teasing attitude gone. "If you're sure. Samantha can take care of herself, she's stronger then both of us if whatever it is after her and not me."

Samantha finally spoke up. "After what you said, its more likely its her. After all, this young woman hadn't even seen me before. We can spend the night together until then."

Dysis thought further about it. "I'm not quite sure. They seemed to know more then they should have. Listen Masako I think its best you and Sammy either stayed at the HQ or Jack's base. I know you don't completely trust the Hunters but give them a chance. I'll try the Hunters first to see about letting you two stay over the night. Can you do that for me please?"

Masako sighed a bit. "I'll trust your judgement."

"And I know you're really powerful Sammy, but since we don't anything and you can't usually use your trump card because of its size I think its best to play it safe." Dysis
continued.

Samantha shook her head. "I never let my ability go to my head, if you're concerned we can play it safe until we have a better hold on what's going on. Besides, Yulina is away so I have some time."

Dysis nodded, relieved. "All right. I'll try talking to Abraxus or someone about letting you two stay the night. If nothing else, I have a decent read on Jack he'll say yes for sure. I'll be right back."

First stop was signing back in and trying to talk to someone at HQ and if that didn't work Jack's place to try it was.

Either way the two went they probably attract some kind of attention good or bad.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:56 am

Abraxus had no problem keeping the two in protective custody. He said he would send over some agents to safely escort the ladies over while he would need to come down to the HQ to fill out a statement about what happened.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:30 pm

Dysis decided to add one other thing before he hung up. "Is there a a division that handles magic or supernatural items specifically I should give to? I found a strange orb; would of be smarter just to stand by and call it in by too late now. It could be completely harmless or something to it but I rather get rid of it asap then take chances with it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:55 pm

In about an hour, a couple of Hunter vans come rolling up. One was to escort Masako and Samantha to HQ and the other was for the 'artifact' that Dysis found.

It was an uneventful ride to HQ. After checking the women in and the 'artifact' sent off to the labs, it was time for Dysis to sent down with a Hunter and give his report about the events leading up to this point.

The Hunter sitting there was a guy who had two scars on his face and thinning hair. He had seen way too much on this job it seemed "Okay mister Myers, I'm Takei Honda, I'm going to need you to tell me what happened." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:11 pm

Dysis noticed that, figuring it came with the terrotiroy if you were here long enough or just unlucky. "All right so.." He explained the best he could of what happened to this point.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next