One Of Those Days

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

One Of Those Days Empty One Of Those Days

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Aron, so far hadn't seen Any signs of Angel. To be honest he wasn't sure where to even look, she could quite literally be about anywhere and the castle was not only big, but it changed around. Still he didn't have any intention of giving up until he did.

Back to top Go down

One Of Those Days Empty Re: One Of Those Days

Post by Namey Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:13 pm

The first place one would have looked for Angel, would have been the coliseum, but it givin the nature of the castle and the sheer size of it, added to the monsters and Aron's limited knowledge of it's structure, that would be very hard to do alone.

Good thing Worgen was with him. He was giving Aron a tour of the castle as they went "Now the thing to keep in mind is, although the castle may change from time to time, the basic areas remain the same." he points out "Like right now, we're in the treasury wing. Where lady Angel keeps her wealth." he says as he opens the doors.

Inside, as far as the eye can see and stacked just as high, was nothing but gold coins, bars, precious gem stones and other objects of great wealth. But it wasn't just one room, there were Many rooms like this one.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:17 pm

"Hm..."

Aron didn't see much of anything, but he didn't expect it to be easy really. She really could be anywhere at the moment so it was almost like a needle in the haystack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Worgen closes the door to the treasury "She wouldn't be in there. She cares little for wealth." he says as he starts out again.

He leads Aron to what looks like a chapel in the middle of a cursed and evil castle "And this, would be the chapel. The last stop until the coliseum." he states "Be mindful. There are Bone Towers here that do not discriminate when it comes to friend or foe." he warns.

There was a LONG stair case heading up, which were lined with dragon skulls stacked on top of eachother at each landing "However, there Are others here who Do discriminate whom they consider friend and foe and while they don't hold me in a favorable light, they'll take a shine to you." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:34 am

Aron nodded a bit slowly to that. "I got you. I'll be careful about things." When he finally found Angel and apologize and explain himself he'd feel better. Angel didn't seem the type to hold grudges for long, hopefully he was right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Worgen nods "We, more to the point, you just need to avoid the..." he stops as some ghosts start to float over towards them "See? You have no reason to fear them. They believe you to be an angel." he points out as they start to give Aron silent praise.

He looks to Aron's wings, then to the stairs "You could probably fly past all this to the doors up at the top of those stairs, should you wish." he suggests "Worry not for my well being. These wraiths can't harm me." he assures.[/color]

Last edited by namey on Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:49 pm

It seemed he be okay, and Worgen did say he would be fine so Aron decided to go explore ahead. A lot of people didn't seem to know angel, demon and other terms were more a racial catergory then anything really specific then one race in particular.

When he reached what looked like the top, he opened them not sure what to expect or what was inside. If nothing else exploring was interesting, if not potentially dangerous inside here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:12 pm

On the other side of the doors, was a long hall way with a pair of heavy, iron door at the other end. There Was one small man guarding the doors. A small man with a very Large axe. It had dried blood and rust on it. He looks to Aron "Why hast thou come nary to thee?" he asks, hand was loosely on his axe handle "Hast thou come to partake in thy blood sport?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:50 am

Aron blinked a bit. "..Wrong room. No, I'm just looking for the master of this castle Angel. Have you seen her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:08 am

The old man nods "I say to thee, yeah. I hath seen lady Angel." he mumbles "She resides past yonder doors. Partaking in thy blood sport." he says.

"If thy hath not come to partake in thy blood sport, thy sport of kings..." he slowly stands, his joints popping, he seemed much taller then he looked sitting down and much more muscled and surprisingly younger then first thought.

He grabs his axe "...Then you must leave!" he growls as he looms over Aron "Or face my wrath!" he thunders.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:38 am

Aron didn't like pointless violence at all and the idea of a blood sport apalled him. It wasn't something he even wanted to see. People killing each other for the sake of it, enjoyment or whatever the reason. But hopefully it really wasn't what he thought, he had to see for himself.

Sighing a bit, his sword formed and took he a defensive stance he really didn't want to fight. Let them make the first move, for one get a idea of what he was dealing with. Two more self defense then anything. "This is pointless, let's get this over with." He didn't plan on killing them or anything, just knocking them out the old man seemed stubborn and not willing to listen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:01 pm

The 'old man', wasn't looking so old now as he loomed over Aron "As you wish!" he says and was instantly behind Aron, axe held for the killing blow!

"Gatekeeper, Stop!" Worgen calls. The Gatekeeper instantly freezes, then lowers his axe.

He looked like the old man again "Master Worgen, Thou hast returned." he says.

Worgen nods "Yes. I have returned to partake in the Sport of Kings! The Blood Sport! And this young man is my herald." he says, motioning to Aron.

The Gatekeeper nods slowly as he slowly walks back to his place, glaring at Aron "Thy youth hath do was but say..." he pulls a key from under his long, white beard and unlocks the door "Thy glory awaits yonder." he says, sitting back down.

Worgen motions for Aron to follow. Once past, the door shuts behind them "I apologize for my lack of warning. It has been sometime since I had need to visit here and had forgotten about the Gatekeeper." he says, then he eyes Aron "Were you really going to fight with him?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Aron shook his head. "No. Not if I could help it, I try to avoid pointless fighting especially when I don't know anything about my would be opponent. Just they didn't seem want to listen so I was going to defend myself if need be. And is this what it sounds like? Blood sport as in others killing or trying to kill each other?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Worgen shakes his head "The Gatekeeper is a Very powerful creature. He was assigned to guard the entrance to the Coliseum by Lord Dracula himself." he points out "Both of us together couldn't brook a win of him." he mumbles.

As for the area in question. It had the look of long abandonment to it. There were long corridors and even an old elevator. Off in the distance, there were skeletons of dragon heads that were waving around on boney necks, looking for a hapless victim to attack.

Worgen looks around "This place has been long abandoned." he mumbles as he wanders around "The Gatekeeper is living in his past, thinking this long dead, ghost of the past was still bustling." he says, nodding "That's the entrance to the Actually Coliseum. Lady Angel should be there." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Aron just nodded. "..I see." He was following, thinking about what he was going to say to Angel once he finally ran into her again. No matter what always kind of sounded awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:47 pm

The Coliseum was massive, as the name implied. There were high walls with sharp spikes on the top to keep anyone from climbing over. Among the stadium seats, was an impressive throne. In which, Angel was sitting on. She seemed bored and looked like she was spacing out. She didn't even seem to notice Aron as he entered.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:08 pm

Aron looked around, then went over to sit down by Angel while she was on the throne. After a moment he finally spoke. "I just wanted to apologize about what happened earlier. I didn't mean to upset you like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:29 pm

Angel looks over at him and blinks a few times "Apology accepted." she says, slightly bewildered "I wasn't upset." she says "After leaving, I had a talk with the Succubus,. I came down here to reflect on her words and realized that I wasn't angry, not at you, I believe." she explains "So apology accepted."[/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Aron wondered what was said, but figured it was none of his business so left it alone. "I see. So do you come down here a lot?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Angel nods "Yes. I come down here quite often." she says "It's quiet. I don't have to answer to anyone and no one will bother me here." she says. She looks at Aron sideways "Why is it that you ask?" she ask.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Aron paused. "I guess its mostly just me being curious, its the little things. I didn't really have a lot of places to go to get away when I was younger until I learned to fly, then it was pretty much where ever." Now that mess with his father was dealt with, he could finally relax. Though he did wander about his future, he wasn't sure where he was going or anything. But that was normal right? How many people his age had things figured out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Angel shrugged "I didn't learn to fly until just a year ago." she says off handedly. She focuses on him more "Why have you come down here?" she asks "It couldn't be simply to apologize, could it?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Aron shook his head. "It's not all, I enjoy your company in general so I just wanted to. Worgen was, or is I should say is looking for you. They're just outside, think they just wanted to give us a moment."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Angel smiles "Why thank you. That's a very sweet thing to say." she says as she jumps off her throne and walks over to him "I enjoy your company as well." she says, still smiling "So what shall we do to enjoy eachother's company together?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Aron's thoughts went some place they shouldn't but forced them back. "Hm..we'll how about we travel together around the castle and you show me some some of your favorite spots? Going by yourself is one thing but going with a friend can add a twist to a old experience."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next