First Days, New Faces

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

First Days, New Faces - Page 12 Empty Re: First Days, New Faces

Post by Namey Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:41 am

Skudd shrugs "I don't know the full story about it, yet, but I Will find out." he says "No these ladies have the right idea. Sleep time. It's almost lights out." he says as he lays back on his bunk.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:45 am

Dysis didn't have any other further to comment at the current time anyway so it was good time as any to get some shut eye.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:53 am

Later in the night, after the lights shut off, Skudd had gotten up, very quietly, and wandered out of the run, probably to do something he shouldn't be doing. Surak was still laying on his back, pretending to be asleep, and Daniela was fast asleep and sawing some major logs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:16 am

Astella woke up somewhere in the middle of the night, the snoring didn't bother her too much. It was more it took her a moment to go back once she did. Dysis was still asleep and Surak was pretending to be at least as she tried to.

Honoka, you still awake? Astella asked her friend.

There was a slight pause before her friend stopped what she was doing I was just watching T.V. I'm here

Astella had given up why she was able to do that, but she also had a floating ball of energy so who was she to say how things worked?  Maybe it was just like those old cartoons where it was really just a over active imagination?

Just checking. I got bored trying to fall back asleep.

I'm fine with talking if you need to. Honkoa started. It must be nice though..

Astella noticed the more unusual melancholy of her friend. Are you all right?

It's nothing you can help with and just make you feel bad. Came the evasive reply.

Honoka, we're friends and partners. If something is bothering you enough to sound like that, then I want to at least talk about it,

Honoka didn't reply and for a long moment it seemed she was going to stubbornly remain silent before cracking. It's just I realize I'll never be able to completely live my own life. In my natural state I'll barely be able to do anything or really live. and here, while I'm grateful I'm a back seat driver.

You'll be able to one day have a family, live your own adventures and I'll never get to. I'll always be eternally grateful for the part of bonding but now that I have experienced what its like feeling and interacting, what food taste like..I want a life of my own. But..I'll never get to really have that..

Astella really felt for her friend, but she wasn't sure what to say at first. If there is ever a way to do that one day. I'll help even if it means losing my powers. You're my best friend and that's more important.

Do you really mean that? That I'm your best friend? Even if you knew my main reason for saving you? Honoka asked hesitantly. and when Astella waited she continued. I didn't save you because I was trying to just do the right thing. Part of was you were helpless but the main reason was just because I was lonely and wanted a friend.

Something clicked in Astella then of some of Honka's behavior. Of course I do silly. We humans do things in our self interest all the time. Was it super noble intention wise? Not as much but I can understand. So don't feel guilty about it all right? And like I said if I figure something out one day, we'll go through it. You being my best friend isn't going to change.

Thank you... There was a slight waver and her voice and then silence, Astella decided to leave her friend alone to process her words. Honoka had some insecurity issues and a few others, so this was a good start to working it out even if she wasn't a shrink.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:25 am

Skudd comes wandering back inside. He looked like the proverbial cat who just ate the equally proverbial bird. He kicks his shoes off and lays on his bunk, like he Hadn't just snuck out to do something dastardly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:07 pm

After the little heart to heart, Astella did decide to ask Skudd since he was looking giddy about something. "What's gotten you so excited big guy?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:31 pm

Skudd puts a finger to his lips "Shh..." he says as he lies down to get some rest.

It was about this time that something moved in the darkness. It was Surak. He was wandering around since he didn't have anything to do.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:34 pm

Astella decided it was about time to get herself seeing as she was tired and there was nothing else to do. Plus she wanted to get some rest.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:15 pm

When morning comes rolling around, the front doors were kicked open and a four foot nothing black and red, humanoid Hedgehog comes walking into the run "Alright everyone. Get Up!" he yells!

Surak was up in a flash, ready to throw down with Anyone who dared to threaten him!

Skudd slowly gets up "Damn man... what time is it?" he asks as he reaches for his Paragon phone.

Shadow walks over to Skudd's bunk "It's time to get up, Snow White!" he yells "Now get your ass outta bed!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:31 pm

Dysis and Astella were up before too long, it didn't take as much since they both woke up somewhat early; just not this early. What caught Dysis' attention was how short he was. He wasn't sure if they were a Zoanthrope but he didn't think about it too much.

"I'm up." Dysis said simply and Astella was up and ready for attention for whatever came next.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:48 pm

Skudd hauls himself out of bed, as does Daniela. She looked Dead tired! Surak was standing at attention, ready for the day.

Shadow looks them over "That took Way too damn long. What if I went with my original plan and had Mad Rad, one of our strongest Freelancers, come in here and attack you all in your sleep?" he asks "You all would be in serious trouble. But I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Something I Won't be doing again!" he says.

Daniela looks over to him "Wu-what time is it?" she asks looking out the door. He was still dark.

Shadow walks over to her "Oh I'm sorry, is five thirty too early for you?" he asks "I'll work on that tomorrow. Now get changed and let's get moving! I want a five mile run around the encampment before breakfast!"

Skudd starts to stumble to his bunk "What a second, who the hell are you anyway?" he asks.

The little hedgehog walks over to Skudd "My name is Shadow and I'm your new coach, Snow White."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Well I guess this is what Musume had been talking about. Dysis notes of their behavior . Still he wasn't going to complain as this was how training was suppose to be in a sense, or at least this kind reminded him more of being in the army then anything from little a buddy told him.

He and along Astella shrugged off the remaining sleep to get ready as there was no point in keeping them waiting. They doubted Shadow was going to be the patient type with this.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:14 pm

After a nice five mile jog, Shadow gave them a break in the form of breakfast. He already told them what he plans om having them do to day. They were going to work on their physical strength and endurance today.

He told them to eat up! Because today would be All about calisthenics! Sure they were all in good shape, but they could always be better! And it was Shadow's job to make sure they survived out there! "Because if you can't survive in a controlled environment like this one, there's No way you'll survive out there! And I don't know about you little Snow Flakes, but I'd like to see you keep on living! Now let's go!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:53 am

Astella would admit the jog was a bit more draining then she would have liked to admit. No pain no gain as they said. It was similar to what the Oni woman said yesterday of their reasons for how they did the training.

Honoka wasn't complaining she was just happy to feel like she was a part of doing something important.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:08 am

Daniela was outta breath and Skudd looked tired, but he was use to that sort of thing. Surak, was ready for more and had the look on his face, as he looked to the others, almost as he was thinking *Pathetic!* as he looked at them.

Shadow nods "That was pretty good, if I wanted to see Old people shuffling along!" he says "It's almost time for breakfast. Get yourselves something to eat and meet me back here afterwards. We got some serious work to do."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:31 am

Dysis was all right with what happened to the most part, but he Knew this was hardly going to be end of things so he wasn't going to declare victory yet. He had thought Skudd would be somewhere else but he supposed this was more general training and not the actual test just yet.

"Well, you heard the man." Astella wasn't going to stuff herself this time once she got something to eat and found a table. Mainly because she didn't know the other kind of training and didn't want to lose her lunch.
______

Kyco had been thinking a bit ever since Harlan had left after her knee jerk reaction for training. On further thought she really could probably use some just to keep her skills up. Her power would grow regardless simply because how the people who made her had plans to make her a weapon whether she had wanted to or not.

Power without skill behind it was useless though.

Shadow had said her scythe wasn't as practical. She was as loathe to part with said weapon had sentimental value as it belonged to a fallen friend. Still they had a point and she wanted to protect her loved ones a better weapon wouldn't hurt and they said they could make her one..

So that's why she was heading to HQ, though Shadow and Harlan both may of been busy at the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:44 am

Daniela and Skudd, on the other hand, piled their plates high. Surak, didn't eat anything "Aren't you going to have anything to eat?" Daniela asks.

Surak shakes his head "No. I will eat once our training is finished for the day." he says "It is the way of things with my people."

While Harlan and Shadow were busy, Abraxus wasn't. He was wandering the halls if HQ, wondering how things came to him and his Cell breaking up? He Thought they were doing well together, but he guessed not. If Torin and Camlo had any problems, they Could have talked to him first. He was depressed by that. Those were good times now gone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:55 am

Dysis could see benefits and downsides of Surak not eating but it was their choice. He had noticed the other two pile their plates but again it was their decision for how much they were going to eat. "I'm more just wondering what other stuff they're going to have us do. Guess we'll see soon enough."
_________

Kyco spotted Abraxus wandering around, he looked more handsome up close and that kicked in her shyness a bit on the thought of approaching. But if anyone knew if those two were avaibale it would be him. You're not a little girl anymore Kyco. You're a young woman now, act like it.

If only the rest of her would cooperate.

"H-hello there." Kyco started. "Sorry to bother you but do you know if Shadow or Harlan are available?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:49 am

Skudd shrugs "If it's anything like standard training, it'll be P.T. first, then hand-to-hand, followed weapons training, then other specialized skills." he says as he scarfs down his food like a starving man.

"The combat training is what I'm looking most forward to." Daniela says.

Surak looks over to her "Surprising. I would have thought a soft one like you would shy away from kombat." he says. Though he wasn't eating anything, he Was drinking.

Daniela shakes her head "It is the more Physical stuff I'm not thrilled with, but getting to finally use my powers without holding back? I believe I would find that quite enjoyable."

Abraxus looks over to this kid, with surprisingly big tits. Kyco, if he recalled. She was cute, to be sure. Little sister material for certain. She really didn't do anything for him. He liked his women a little older.

"Shadow's off training and Harlan's taking the day off." he says "Was there something I could help you with?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:12 am

"Oh." Kyco said, her voice laced with slight disappointment. Harlan and Shadow had their own lives and duties to attend to after all, even if some argued the later didn't have one outside of work. That wasn't true! He did stuff.

"Shadow was talking about how my primary weapon which is a scythe isn't the most practical, so he talked me into maybe getting a sword made or at least learning how to use one. That's why I'm here.
" Kyco explained a bit.

He did also mention about killing or something to that effect? Not something she wanted to think too much about. Honestly if did decide to fight again in a official group, she would have to say she fit in more with Jack's group probably then Hunters. At least so she thought at the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:17 pm

Abraxus nods "I'm sure we can you something that'll suit your tastes." he says. He motions for Kyco to follow him "What kind of training are you looking for?" he asks "Offensive or defensive?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:37 pm

"Defensive for now."
Kyco said as she followed. "I'd probably have to learn the other half to for a more complete fighting style. I can't win by just defending. The best self defense is not to get into the situation in the first place or avoid them, but sometimes you can't."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:35 pm

Abraxus chuckles "Whoever said that probably has never been in a Real fight before." he says as he enters one of the gymnasiums "The best defense is a strong shield and a good head on your shoulders."

He stops at a sword rack. There were a few people practicing "Pick a sword you're comfortable with and we'll see what you can do." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:22 am

Kyco looked around, trying to find something that would fit. She knew a bit about swords simply due to hanging around so many who had used them. Heck her big brother had never been taught formally just all self taught.

She picked a long sword, seemed all right enough for her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:29 am

Abraxus quarks a brow "A long sword? Is that your weapon of choice for now?" he asks "A hand and a half sword is alright, but for your introduction into sword play, I would suggest a single handed saber. They're lightweight and easy to control with one hand." he pulls his own sword out from the sheath on his back and takes a few practice swips with it "Like mine. It's easy to control and leaves me a free hand."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next