First Days, New Faces

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

First Days, New Faces - Page 11 Empty Re: First Days, New Faces

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:09 pm

Way to go Dysis.

He was doing pretty well until that comment which seemed to struck a nerve as Musume didn't respond and went to leave as soon as possible. Not something he wanted to do for a woman he was interested and trying to make a good first impression. That said he couldn't have known and what done was done. He'd just have to apologize when or if he saw them again.

Astella elbowed him playfully. "Chin up lady killer. Stuff happens." When the Zoanthrope came over she nodded to them. "Hey there. Though how do you know that? Weren't you sleeping the whole day and just got here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:20 pm

Skudd smiles at Astella "Like I said, they love me for my brain, not my brawn." he winks at her "I'm an FBI profiler and a damn good one." he says "I was watching the whole conversation and reading that smoking hot Oni's body language and micro expressions and when that question came up, everything pointed to the negatives, and the fact thar she not only didn't answer, but left soon after, tells me that they are not only being treated poorly by some, but it's a sensitive subject for her as well." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:44 pm

Dysis nodded slowly, that made sense. He hadn't known the man was keeping a eye on the conversation somehow while talking to others. How he did that he wasn sure. "If I see them again I'll have to apologize."

"Maybe. But not point in it dwelling it, no way you could've known it was that touchy." Astella said. "And former FBI huh? I guess that would make more sense then. Pretty neat. Though I wonder if Sarah gets bad treatment by some because of what she is, didn't seem like it or she just shrugs it off. Then again if anyone does have beef with the kid, not like most are going to risk the ire of Mad."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:09 pm

Skudd nods "I'd say that's a fair assumption, given what happened in the training yard with our lizard friend." he says "People talk." he says, answering their future question about how he knew that.

He takes a swig of his drink "And just a quick heads up, I won't be with you guys and gals tomorrow for training." he says "As an intelligence agent, I have my own training I have to attend." he says with a shrug "I know yall miss my charming personality, but, it is what it is." he chuckles, as if he knew something they didn't.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:54 am

Dysis wondered who exactly was treating her bad just because of what she was; the idea made him upset. He never liked when that sort of thing happened but unfortunately it was just a reality of the world and people, he did suppose because he was close to Masako it hit uncomfortably home. He could easily see at least people talking behind her back or rumours; people loved their gossip. No use dwelling on it right now.

Dysis grinned at the last part, someone who didn't take themselves super seriously all the time wasn't a bad thing Skud seemed like a decent guy in his own way on first impression. Kind of reminded of someone. "We'll try to manage. You mentioned a different kind of test for you, so does that mean they change it depending on the person?"

That actually made some degree of sense if it was true to an extent. He did wonder if they being doing the test solo, partnering with someone, or a group. Being a Hunter they likely have to do all the above.

"Should be interesting either way." Astella went back to finishing off her abnormal sized meal. "You know, a lot of organizations instead trying to have people know Everything, they have trained speclialist to deal with certain things. Probably the same case here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:38 am

Skudd nods "It changes depending on the department you are in." he says as he nibbles on his food "Like you two? You're general field Hunters, so you have to know a little bit of everything. Me? I'm in the Intelligence department, I only need to know the basics of attack and defense, but my investigation skills need to be topnotch."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:31 am

"That part makes sense. Do you know how many departments there are?" Astella asked them idly more out of curiousity then anything else. Someone had been doing their home work.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:59 am

Skudd shrugs "Many different ones. There's the R&D department, the Medics, the general Hunters, the Heavy unit, Intelligence, CSI, many, many different departments." he explains "And you guys need to learn just a bit of most of them, lucky you." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:25 pm

Dysis finished the sandwhich he had been on while he listening; it was ok. Nothing to write home about but it did its job. "A lot of them seem pretty self explanatory, but what is the heavy unit?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:27 am

Skudd downs his drink "Heavy Units are who they call in when the general Hunters can't handle a situation." he says "Mad is one od those people. So is Abraxus, Shadow, and a few others." he says, nodding to Mad, who was silently watching Everything. His burning eyes were almost the only thing one could see of him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:20 pm

Dysis could believe it. He didn't know How strong the man was exactly but he knew he was more then strong enough. That much he knew for sure.

"So.." Astella started. "If you were apart of the FBI what made you decide to join the Hunters? If its a touchy subject its cool don't have to answer."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:47 am

Skudd shakes his head "It's nothing too personal, sweetheart." he starts "As a profiler, I got into the minds of many crazies, but some of them, usually the really bad ones, turned out to be Inhumans, and the jurisdiction of those fell onto the Hunters, so I could never see if those monsters got brought to justice or not. So I decided to transfer over to the Hunters and use my skills to help the minority instead." he explains "How about you two?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:18 am

"Mine is honestly a bit generic." Dysis admitted. "My father was one when he was living and I wanted to help to. So I did some digging on it and decided to join afterwards."

Astella didn't mind, after all she did ask first. "Well, me and mine were attacked by Wendigo on a trip. I was once apart of a normal circus you see. I would have died if not for Honoka, that is my Xilan friend. Short of it, after what happened and what power I had now I couldn't sit back and Not do something, so I just opted to join. Speaking of head cases, I'm gonna guess heard about the serial killer that got brought in that targeted non human women? Not sure how a detective company found em when the Hunters and heroes couldn't."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:12 am

Skudd nods "Well then, I feel I should thank Honoka for saving you. Because the world is a much brighter place with you in it." he winks at her.

"Though, he Does make wonder why our Saurian friend decided to join the Hunters." he says as he finishes his food "I suppose we'll never know, huh?" he asks as he knocks on the table "You kids have a good rest of your night." he says as he gets up and heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:38 am

Dysis guessed they could technically ask but he kind of doubted they would be willing to share if anyone did.

The young woman yawned a bit. "I really should stop on the over eating thing. In the mean time, I'm gonna crash out for the night to be well rested. Have a good night."

As she left, Dysis began to finish up the res of his meal. Heading to bed early to be well rested after didn't sound like a bad idea.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:46 am

As the two got back to their run in the bunk house, Surak was already asleep and there was someone in the shower, one could assume it was Daniela, as Skudd was still in the main building doing his whatever.

A minuet later, the shower shuts off, and Daniela comes walking out, towel wrapped around herself "Ah, welcome back you two." she says as she rummages through her footlocker for some underwear.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:50 pm

Dysis had somehow forgotten about that little fact, he was probably gonna have to get used to seeing like this working with them in close quarters. Astella too. He was fine with it as he was going have to be professional around women in different states of dress in this business. "Thanks."

Astella didn't mind the view, it was a good one to be sure. "Dinner was pretty decent, you sure you're not gonna grab anything before bed?" She should probably take a shower herself, she could be accused of many things but being shy wasn't one of them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:00 pm

Daniela slips her panties on as her towel drops and Would have exposed her ample rack to Dysis, but her back was towards him "Oops." she says as she puts her arm over her breasts, covering her front "How very clumsy of me." she bends over, sticking her ass out as she does so, almost teasing the young man.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:34 pm

Astella noticed a lack of response, but seemed like the young woman was more distracted by trying to get Dysis' attention. She mentally shrugged before deciding to brave the shower; she'd have to do it sooner or later. "Meh. Might as well get it over with."

She went to shower, dressing down revealing her figure, long legs and large chest before turning on the shower to get cleaned up as if it was a normal evening.

As for Dysis, he was of two minds of things. As a guy of course part of him didn't mind but he didn't stare. On the other hand, he really, really did not like letting his hormones do the thinking for him. It could lead to bad things or stuff you regret later; his old high school buddy was a prime example. Did thinking with his lower regions and ended up in a bad(brief) relationship which made their life a mess,

That said he wasn't a complete prude so he definitely wasn't going to complain just be mindful.

This training and roomates was going to kill him off or make him stronger by the end.

...Probably both.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:23 am

Daniela slips a baggy sleep shirt over her naked top, still having her back towards Dysis *Make him work for it, Danny dear.* she thinks as she walks over to her bunk and half sits, half lays down "Well, I'm off to bed. Sleep tight." she says as she snuggles down.

Skudd comes wandering back in "Oh man, tomorrow is gonna be exciting." he says as he sits on his bunk "You looking forward to it?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:20 pm

"Welcome back." Dysis responded to the other man as they came back. "Honestly? Both a bit excited and nervous at the same time. We'll see how it goes."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:51 pm

Skudd nods. He wasn't trying to be quiet for Surak for some reason "It's almost like the first day of highschool, huh?" he chuckles.

"You know..." Daniela starts "At least one of us is asleep. Maybe use your inside voice?" she says, sounding a little irritated.

Skudd looks over to Surak "Who, him? His people are nocturnal. He's wide awake and listening to everything we're saying." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:02 pm

"It almost feels like one in some places. Least with social interaction it does."
Dysis had honestly thought Surak had been asleep the whole time, he guessed he had been wrong.

Meanwhile, Astella came over having dressed to a night shirt and some shorts as something a lot more comfortable then the unique circus slash battle clothes she had wore earlier. "Showers might not be worth in terms of privacy, but if it works it works. I honestly thought while cells and training be together the women and men might be in different barracks, like the army."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:40 am

Skudd shrugs "They don't have the budget for it." he says "The Hunters are funded by the Church and only get minimum funding from local governments." he looks around the run they are in "This place can hold twenty people, but now only houses five. They won't waste the resources putting two recruits on a different run." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:31 am

Astella nodded a bit. [color=purple"I guess that makes sense. Not like its gonna kill us. I'm going to try to get some rest, have a good night.[/color]" She wanted to be well rested for whatever tomorrow was.

"Mostly the church? For some reason thought the ties with the governments were a bit more."
Dysis said thinking. "Though I guess this way also means it gives them a bit more leeway in things is the trade off."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next