Loose Ends

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Loose Ends - Page 3 Empty Re: Loose Ends

Post by Namey Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:59 am

When morning comes rolling around, Taki was already awake and making lunch for school. It was time she got back into the swing of things. She had missed her graduation ceremony because of all this Oni nonsense and to top it all off, her mom and dad were finally coming back! She was excited for that.

She didn't know what to do about her sister being back. She Needed to hit the books Hard if she wanted to catch up with everyone and even still, she would be a year behind everyone and a year younger as well. She would help out how she could, but she only Just now got into highschool and Suki was in her third year.

Speaking of whom, Suki comes wandering into the kitchen "Morning..." she says in a sleepy voice, like she Hadn't been dead for almost a year and three months "What's for breakfast, I feel like I haven't eaten in a year..." she mumbles.

Taki points to the fridge with her pair of cooking chopsticks "Left over pizza. Someone seems to have bought a few boxes of it." she says as she goes back to cooking.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:13 pm

Sleep at the end was all right, but not where he would have wanted it to be. Though he wondered how the process would work with Suki's status, but to be fair it wasn't like she was the first person to come back to life if possible he'd try to help.

He came down before too long once he got sett;ed; to no surprise Suki and Taki were both down already. "Morning you two."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:54 pm

Taki doesn't look up from her cooking "Morning." she says. She missed her graduation, so she couldn't afford to miss the entrance exam for her new highschool. Her, Lara, and Sarah were all trying for the same school. Mitsuki would have as well, if she hadn't moved away suddenly.

Suki looks up from the pizza box she got from the fridge, her mouth full of food "Moffin!" she says, then swollows "Morning." she says again.

Suki had her own places to be as well. She needed to head on over to the Hunter HQ to get some things in place, namely coming back to life. Plus, she didn't feel like being around Hiroshi and Taki at the same time at the moment. Individually maybe, but not together.

She gathers a few slices and wraps them up to go "Well, I have to be heading out. It's my first day of being alive and I have to talk to the fellows at Hunter HQ to see about making it official... so if you two will excuse me..." she says as she rushes out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:03 am

Hiroshi wasn't sure what was going on with Suki but she had been acting strange ever since they had come back to iife. All he knew for sure was whatever that was bothering her involved him and Taki. Suki wouldn't normally just rush out after just coming back to them so soon, he knew Suki enough that something was off and if he noticed Taki did. He excused himself, easy to say why and quickly went after Suki.

"Wait up. You've been acting strange ever since you came back to life and its starting to worry me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:42 pm

She slows a bit "Oh, uh, about that. It's just that, I've been gone a whole year and things have, changed. Taki is now in highschool you're in college and a Hunter, not to mention the effect my passing had on my friends and family... I just, don't really know where I belong now." she says.

While there was a grain of truth in what she said, she's always been a terrible liar and that, it seemed, wasn't what was bothering her "Well, I'm off. Be back later." she says as she lifts into the air and flies off towards the Hunter HQ.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:53 am

Hiroshi knew there was more to it, but at the moment Suki wasn't willing to really talk about it. Part of him did wonder if she had been ready to come back or not, or Taki basically recalled her soul here before she was ready.

He came back into the house, it had only been a few minutes so Taki should still be there before she had to take off plus they were cooking. "Something else seems to be bothering Suki, but can't really get it from them what's actually bothering them fully. Maybe you'll have better luck when you spend some one on one sister time with them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:36 am

Taki was getting ready to head out, putting her shoes on with her bag in hand. She shrugs "Maybe. But she seems to be wanting to avoid me at the moment." she says, pausing "Perhaps it was a mistake to bring them back..." she shakes her head "Crazy talk. Nothing done out of love is ever a mistake." she says as she heads out "I'm off. Lock up when you leave." she says as she takes off for school.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:52 am

So Suki was avoiding Taki too, though he wondered when they encountered their adopted mom and father would they act strangely around them too? If they did, it meant perhaps his theory of Suki was not ready to come back might have some truth to it.

That being said, he had a day to fill as he left after eating and locking up the house. Part of him regretted graduating early, since most of his friends were in school, and his other social circle was around the Hunter's. He didn't really have much of any friends in college, but more so because he kept to himself.

Maybe it was time to change that a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:59 am

"Maybe it is." Jason says. He was resting against a lamppost, holding a smoothy, which was odd because it was winter and all "It seems like things are going a little rough, now that Suki's back, huh?" he asks "Your current assumption is wrong, by the way. Your first one was more on the money."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:13 pm

Hiroshi still wasn't used to Jason popping up like that even though it happened numerous times. Though it worked out since he had some questions. "Seems that way. So Suki is acting off because of me and Taki?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:30 pm

Jason nods, taking a drag from his smoothy "Correct. One of the many things I told her, after Taki got her soul in place, was that, while you still cared about her, you were no longer romantically interested in her the way she was with you. No reason to get her hopes up after all." he explains "I also told her that her little sister got to you first and while Taki isn't planning on starting a relationship with you, you, until this moment, were holding out hope that it might happen." he says as he tosses the now empty cup into a waste bin

"You see, while You may have moved on, and rightly so, she hasn't and still holds you in a special place in her heart, or rather, she use to." he says "Right now, however, she is confused about where she fits in, now that everyone save for her mother, has moved on without her... which is funny, because you were mopping around for a Whole year, unable to get over losing Suki and now that she's here, you've suddenly gotten over her." he points out "You even climbed to the top of Kami's Lookout just to bring her back and that was only a few month's ago... so what changed between now and then?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:05 am

Hiroshi sighed a bit. "It's because I was moping around so long I made a concentrated effort to move on. While I was feeling sorry for myself in my bubble, Taki was out there, including on patrol putting her life in danger. I knew that, but it also really settled in with what Mitsuki said how much of a wreck Taki was."

"By the time Dragonball thing came up, I made peace with it that's why I didn't make a big deal when she said no. I would of done the same thing for any of my close friends far as the Dragonballs are concerned. If anything, it brought me my final sense of closure. I thought she had moved on and found peace and if she came back, at the least not for a very long time. But I guess I was wrong. Me and Taki would be happy to help her get adjusted again, but since she doesn't want to be around us right now in long spurts at least right now. The important thing, I think, is to make sure they still feel wanted and needed."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:22 am

Jason nods "That makes sense. So, what are you planning on doing now? Suki still has feelings for you and Taki is confused about her feeling for you." he points out "And depending on how you handle the situation, will determine if Suki leaves again or not."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:54 am

"I don't know." Hiroshi said after a bit. "I get a lot of mixed signals from Taki at times but I like them a lot. I don't know what to do about Suki. Going by what you said and not just assume, do you mean Suki is going to potentially straight up leave somewhere depending on me?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:56 pm

Jason nods "Yes and it'll be a place where you'll have a Really hard time following, unless yiu are taken there." he says "Depending on how you and Taki handle this situation, will determine if Suki asks me for a lift to Vegeta, the home planet of the Saiyan people and Fumitsuki's birth place." he points out.

"You see, unlike another Saiyan girl I use to know, Suki enjoys fighting. It's in her nature. She just usually surpresses it because she doesn't want you to see her like that..." he explains "But if you break her heart, like it's looking to be, then she'll no longer have a reason to stay here, she'll say her good byes and I'll take her to Vegeta, where she'll train as a Saiyan warrior and the next time you see her, she'll be her full Saiyan warrior self and not the Earth raised young woman she is now." he finishes, then waves a hand "You know, If you ever see her again."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:24 am

"........"

Hiroshi was quite for a moment, but something was bothering him slightly about the whole thing. "You mentioned my other thought not being it, but it feels like there's truth to it. I don't want to never see them again, but from the sounds of what you said the main reason she's staying is because of me, and she originally wanted to stay with her birth family. It sounds like she might not feel at home anymore on earth."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:31 pm

Jason shrugs "That's a question you'll have to ask Suki." he says "I would see about looking into Paragon Corp's space program, if I were you. The Hunter's will be seeing about sending one of their own out there." he says "Make your choice, Hiroshi. Because all the loose ends are starting to get tied off. Don't be one of them." he starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:14 pm

Hiroshi knew his answer already. He liked Taki and wanted to be with them but that being said, it wasn't up to him so really, nothing changed that much of how he currently went about things. That being said he preferred to try to stay positive regardless of how stuff went; he went the opposite route for a bit and it wasn't a fun place to be.

In the present he focus on things he did have control over, one of which he had been mulling over in his head. He was going to call Jack on a request to talk when he got the time, he was a busy man so he didn't expect it anytime soon.

College was in a little bit, he'd go there and try to socialize for once.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:58 am

Classes were classes, as usual. Some of his classmates were trying to talk him into going to a karaoke bar with some girls, after classes end for the day. It seemed no one at the college knew about Hiroshi's life as a freelance Hunter. Which would, undoubtedly, increase his popularity amongst his classmates, and probably the whole school.

After class, Jack was waiting for Hiroshi, all 'Super Heroed' out and, of course, his classmates knew who Jack was. There were little who Didn't know who Switcher, leader of the Unknown Heroes, was nowadays.

The older man comes walking over to his young friend "Afternoon, my young friend. How goes your studies?" he asks, holding out a friendly hand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:48 pm

Hiroshi could but if it came to a natural conversation or something, he wasn't really the type to flaunt stuff. Far as Hunter stuff went, he heard the Warriors of Light were heading back home, which he didn't mind, the only person he miss a little would be Lillie since she was more open minded. It was overall a good day at school, and if not for Jack he might of went with the Karaoke thing to be more social, still might depending how long the convo was.

He shook his hand. "Good to see you, had a few things I wanted to talk you about. How have you been?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:44 am

Jack shrugs as people start to flock around him for pictures, to which he was more then happy to accommodate "Oh, you know. The life of a super hero and all." he says as he flexes his big arms for a group of college girls, who snap some selfies.

Unlike some of his teammates, Jack loved being a super hero. The satisfaction he got when he stopped a crime or saved a person was unlike most things "Though, something tells me you didn't want to just shoot the breeze." he says, as two girls hold onto his arms as he lifts them up and their friend snaps a pic of it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:30 am

Hiroshi wasn't sure if he would like fame like that or not, he thought about it but it seemed to change on the day. He supposed it was just one of those things he'd have to experience to know. He did look up to Jack though, not just because he was strong. "Little bit of A and B. I was actually wondering if you knew anyone that could help with my gifts training wise. I figured maybe someone on your team or you knew someone." Jack of course would know what he was referring to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:03 am

Jack disentangles himself from his fans "Excuse me, everyone. A friend has asked for my help and I have to help him..." he makes a finger gun at the crowd, with a wink "Because that's what heroes do." he says.

He pulls out a small device, points it at Hiroshi "I see..." he says. He already knew what Hiroshi was, a young man in need of a little guidance, but he was also a Farian, and he knew of two Other Farian "You know, I may have Just the person you've been looking for." he say as he puts his scanner away.

"Meet me at the shop. I'll introduce you." he says as he turns to the crowd "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sorry to say this, but duty calls and I have to answer it..." he slowly lifts into the air, which caused everyone to start filming him "But not to worry, for I shall see you all... out there somewhere..." he lifts about fifty feet into the air "Until that time. Farewell!" he says, before turning into a bolt of lightning and shooting off in a clap of thunder!

This leaves the crowd awestruck for a moment, before all eyes level into Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:12 pm

Hiroshi felt all the attention on him at the moment. He knew being
a friend to Jack would catch attention. "Uh..I have to go but when I come back I'll explain more later." He opted to leave, the training aspect was looking up and then he could ask Jack a thing or two while he was there.

Part of him liked the attention slightly, more so the women kind. He was still a guy so sue him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:44 am

Jack was waiting outside of Christine's shop, there are a rather perky looking Young Woman waiting outside with him.

Jack walks over to Hiroshi "Welcome, my young friend." he says, a grin on his face as he holds out a hand "Sorry to have put you on the spot like that. But being a super hero is about crowd control as well as saving lives." he says
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum