Loose Ends

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Loose Ends - Page 10 Empty Re: Loose Ends

Post by Namey Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:02 am

Suki looked a bit uncomfortable "O-oh. Is that so?" she mumbles as she gets up "W-well, I'd best go help Gran-Gran. It was good seeing you, Hiroshi." she says as she scuttles on out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:44 am

Hiroshi was going to ask what was bothering them but decided to leave the conversation be for now. "I'll see you later.."

In the mean time he'd send Taki a text to see where she was at so he could tell her how the conversation went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:16 am

Taki was, of course, at home. "Well, that couldn't have gone better." Jason says. He was leaning against a light pole "The odds are now in favor of her staying on planet. Well done." he says with a thumbs up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:07 pm

Hiroshi turned to the older man. "I wasn't really sure how it was going to go but glad it did go for them leaning towards staying on earth."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:01 pm

Jason nods "On Earth, yes. In Japan? No. She's now gonna go traveling the world with her mother, trying to find her place in it." he says, moving away from the light post "But not to worry, you'll see her again. Though she'll be away from it, Japan is the place she calls home."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:13 pm

Hiroshi supposed that was a fair compromise, it was better then moving some place where he likely wouldn't see them again. "As long as she's still around on earth. One last question before I forget, what happened to Aya? Did she get to rest like she wanted?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:07 am

Jason pauses for a moment, thinking, before he nods "Yes. Her willingness to sacrifice herself to reunite a family ensured her place above and will allow her to get the rest she was after." he assures "Well, with my work here done, I'll be taking off. Many more things to do." he places two fingers on his brow "Last bit of advice, take your soon to be current problem to the Hunters, they'll help." he says before he blurs and disappears.

((Unless you have more to do, I feel this is a good place to end the thread.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:21 pm

Hiroshi was glad to hear that she wasn't in hell or anything. He unfourtnately didn't get a chance to get know them but this was for the best as it was what they wanted. In the mean time, after talking to Taki about what happened he had some planning to do. He finally had a idea of what he wanted to do in school.

While he wasn't naive enough to think everyone could be solved peacefully and the Hunters had a service, he did think there was something he could do that could help and be fulilling. He just needed to do some more researching.

(Hiroshi is out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum