Loose Ends

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Loose Ends - Page 9 Empty Re: Loose Ends

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:00 am

Hiroshi went to get dried and cleaned up, he wasn't expecting any kind of company around this early in the morning. He heard a knock but was unable to get it at the current time but Ra was there so he could get it first while he was getting dressed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:40 pm

"Ah! Hello, young Taki." Ra says as he moves out of the way to let her in "This is, indeed, Hiroshi's home. He's just indisposed at the moment, but will likely be out soon." he says.

Taki looked a bit suspicious at Ra "I assure you that I'm no threat to one such as yourself and that I am a good friend of Hiroshi's." he assures "My name is Ra-Mei-Ni-Ouro and this is my daughter Meri-S-Ankh." he says, introducing the two of them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:50 pm

It didn't take too long for Hiroshi to finish and came over to see what was going on, sure enough it was Taki. "Hey there, didn't expect to have company this early. This is Ra, which you just met. Did you want to come in or you wanted to hang out?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:03 pm

Taki was stil suspicious of Ra, but that wasn't why she was here "We need to talk. Alone." she says as she moves back outside and waits for Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:10 pm

Hiroshi nodded to Ra and headed out to see what Taki wanted to talk them about, he had ideas but he honestly wasn't sure. "So what's on your mind?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:18 pm

Taki turns to Hiroshi, there were tears springing into her eyes "I can't talk Suki out of going!" she says, emotion almost choaking her words "I tried everything from getting huffy and saying that everything I did was for her, to emotional blackmail by saying if she leaves, I'll be here all alone and Nothing's worked!" she says "I don't know what to do..  I don't want to lose my sister again, but aside from force, I can't stop her." she sniffs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:28 pm

Taki crying really bothered Hiroshi and what he heard both surprised and dissapointed him. Was she Really going to ditch her family simply because of how things turned out between them? There Had to be more to it then that, Hiroshi refused to believe she was going to leave like that simply because of that.

He gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'll do my best to try to talk them, ok? Where are they at now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:55 pm

Taki seemed to be pretty upset by her sister's decision "She's at Gran-Gran's. Explaining everything that's happened." she mumbles.

Funitsuki's grandmother's house has a barrier spell protecting it and in the past, Hiroshi couldn't get in because of the Obliterator, but now that wasn't an issue.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:04 am

If she was heading to Vegeta which was his guess by what Jason said, why did she want to go somewhere where it be extremely hard to visit her family or she might not even see them again? Then just ignoring how upset Taki was or how it effect her mother when she Just came back. There had to be more to it because it wasn't sounding like Suki at all.

Regardless, when he arrived he knocked on the door and waited.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:27 pm

Suki's grandmother answers the door "Oh. Hiroshi, what cam I do for you?" she asks, clearly still miffed about how he treaded Suki/Aya from before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:22 pm

Hiroshi did wonder if she was ever told it had actually been someone else then Suki until the Book of Life thing. He wasn't sure how they would react to messing with souls even if it was just dragging one back from the beyond but he suppose it didn't matter right now. Right now he wanted to see where Suki was coming from and what was going on.

"I wanted to talk to Suki about a few things if she's around and if she's in the mood for company."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:27 pm

Gran-Gran moves aside "She's in the living room. I'll get you two some drinks. Don't upset her." she warns as she heads into the kitchen.

As she said, Suki was in the living room, looking over some old photos. She looks up "Oh. Hi Hiroshi. What brings you here?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:17 pm

"Well, we haven't really had a chance to really talk since you came back."
Hiroshi said having a seat. "But other then that, Taki came to me upset you were leaving somewhere. Is that true? Not judging just wanted to see what was going on."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:09 pm

Suki was quiet for a moment "taki was trying to use emotional blackmail against me to get what she wants." she says "She's done that plenty of times to us both. Besides, if a few fake tears could change the world, there wouldn't be so many bad things happening all the time."

She stand up "I assume she told you my plans? Seeing as how you said 'Not judging'... so what if I Am planning on leaving?" she asks "The only things I've got here now are my family and that's not enough for me anymore." she points out "Besides, why should you care if I leave? From what Jason told me, you and Taki would be better off if I were gone... you might even thank me for leaving..." she mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:44 pm

Jason told her they would better off with Suki not around? That really didn't sit well with him. "Why wouldn't I care? Or thank you for leaving?  It's not like I stopped caring about what happens to you just because things aren't the same as they were."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:03 am

Suki shrugs "Because then I won't be a reminder of what Could have been between us and you can fully move on with your life." she says "You see, I'm now where you Use to be. I had a taste of who I am, of who my people are and I want More." she clenches a fist.

"The big difference is, you can just go to Noreal or over to Jack's to see others of your kind..." she says "For me? It's not that simple. I'm the Only Saiyan on this planet and I need to travel to a totally different world to meet anothet one." she points out.

She starts slowly pacing "How I was, before, I was content with what I had. I had a plan all set out and I was going to let things unfold how they will..." she explains in a low voice, before she stops and looks over to Hiroshi "But now, things have changed. I'm no longer content with how things are... enough, for me, is not enough anymore. I crave more of, well, Everything and... it seems there are some things I can't get on Earth, not anymore."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:23 am

Hiroshi wasn't happy about the news either, but he could understand to an extent. It was nice to see more of your kind, but having said he still didn't have the burning desire to live in Noreal, and if all the other Farian returned he'd be fine with that. In the end everyone was different.

Finally Hiroshi sighed. "..I'm gonna miss you and still don't want you to go I rather have you hear with me., But if you don't think you're going to be happy here anymore I won't stop you.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:35 pm

Suki looked a little flustered suddenly "O-oh, um... I, suppose I might be rushing things a bit..." she mumbles, looking away from Hiroshi "M-maybe, I'll hold off, on any future plans..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:08 pm

Hiroshi didn't expect that but he was glad for it since he didn't want Suki to leave. "Glad to hear it. Even if you decide later to go, I'll support your decision. So what were your folks like? They must of left a impression if you were considering going there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:52 am

She shakes her head "Not so much Them, as the culture they spoke to proudly of." she says "They spoke of warriors who could crush enemies with one hand, move faster than light, and shoot beams of energy that could destroy whole Planets!" she says, sounding slightly excited.

Suki calms herself down "I, figure, that if I can learn to do those things, Taki wouldn't get hurt, like she did." she mumbles.

"But remember, Suki..." Gran-Gran says as she comes in with a tray of snacks and drinks "Taki did what no Nixa has done before. She basically destroyed the Oni Overlord, possibly for good this time." she says, setting the tray down.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:24 am

"That would of sounded extremely far fetched a bit ago, but with Jason and everything not so much anymore. As for Taki, she's matured a lot since you were away. but hopefully we don't have to worry about anything drastic anytime soon."
Taki's main focus was the Oni and the Overlord was thankfully gone. Though he was thankful those in charge hadn't gone to try to hire non Oni to deal with Nixia, since they had a weakness to their magic.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:06 pm

Gran-Gran pats Suki on the head "Well then, it seems we owe this Jason fellow a lot. Because if it weren't for him, our family wouldn't be whole again." the fact that Jason's actions helped stop the Oni Overlord took backseat to her family.

Fumitsuki nods "I suppose so. But, it Would have been nice to have a head's up about what was going to happen." she mumbles.

Gran-Gran chuckles "Yes, well. You're here and that's all that matters to me and Konata." she cups Suki's chin.

She starts back towards the kitchen "Still, it must have taken some Incredibly powerful magic to do what Taki did. Rending someone's soul is something only the God's, of demi God's, can do."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:50 am

Hiroshi didn't really doubt that, it came from that book after all but he really didn't know a lot about it besides it was a spell book. "So, speaking of souls, what happened to one that was in your body before you came back to us?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:06 am

Suki shrugs "I donno. All I know is that, one moment I was in Otherworld, and I felt a pull, and I was back in my own body, laying on the floor of our house." she says "And there was Taki, all tuckered out with a strange spellbook under her." she explains "Then a, rather handsome, guy names Jason showed up, uh, told me some things, took the book and left."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:30 pm

That made sense he supposed, he'd have to either Taki or Jason about it later. "I guess it doesn't matter, the important thing is you're back with us. I was just asking because Aya, the previous soul had it really rough and they helped with the Overlord stuff putting their neck out just wanted to see if they were ok. That's my bleeding heart speaking."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum