Loose Ends

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Loose Ends - Page 7 Empty Re: Loose Ends

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:27 am

Hiroshi nodded. "The only reason I said potentially because small chance it might not be true but given what I know and seen I'm leaning towards it being true. The only issue would be knowing when, but we'll figure it out. Don't want to let your guard down until we know for sure."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:45 am

Sarah thinks for a bit "Do you think this thing can be trusted?" she asks "Last time it showed, it, uh, melted... Tomeko's sister..." she says the last part slowly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:53 am

Hiroshi was silent a minute. "As the saying goes, trust is earned. It hasn't done anything to really warrant trust. I know this information only because it took over a dog to talk to me and it melted the poor thing too. It could be truthful in the sense of not harming you, but that doesn't mean it has your interest in mind besides self preservation. It claimed it took you over to 'protect you'. Even Jason isn't sure if it would harm you or not."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:01 pm

Sarah frowns "I've been hearing a lot about this Jason guy and, I think I would like to talk to this guy." she mumbles. She Thinks she's met this guy before, but she can't remember.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:20 pm

Hiroshi wasn't sure but he suppose he could try. "No promises but I could try to see if they'll come talk to you about things the next I see them. If you're in the middle of school work I'll let you to it for now. Is there anything else before I go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:06 pm

Tomeko jumps back up "Nope! You came to use, remember? If anyone should be asking that it's us." she says as she opens the door to usher Hiroshi out "It was good to see you again. If you think of something else feel free to give us a text." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:05 pm

Hiroshi decided his last stop would be Taki's place before going home for bed, he needed to check on her and Suki before the day went out. After that, at least far as tomorrow went he didn't have any particular plans.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:39 pm

Taki was making dinner while Suki was taking a bath. Their parents were coming home tonight and Taki wanted things to be perfect for them, not that anything had happened to the house while they were gone.

She looks over to Hiroshi "Hey there, Hiroshi. How are things going?" she asks "Just checking on in?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:10 pm

"It's going all right. I just wanted to check in before I headed off to bed." Hiroshi said as he had a seat. "Just some extra fyi if you by chance ever by my place, Ra and his family are back to life thanks to Jason's doing. So if you ever go my place and wonder why some other people are crashing at my place you'll know why."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:27 pm

Taki nods slowly "Okay. So, are they gonna stay at your place or are the Hunters gonna help relocate them?" she asks.

"Taki, are all my clothes packed away or do I still have some things in my closet?" Suki asks as she comes walking out, a towel wrapped around herself "If nothing else, can I barrow something of yours?" she stops, seeing Hiroshi "Eep!" she squeaks and rushes back upstairs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:36 pm

"They'll have their own place eventually, they're just at my home as guest before they get sorted out with a place."
Hiroshi was going to say more when Suki came down, then got embarrassed by being in a towel as she headed back up stairs. "..Well, that was off timing. I didn't mean to embarass them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:44 pm

Taki shrugs "Suki's always been shy about that sort of thing." she mumbles "It's good you're here. Suki thinks she's lost everything that matters to her and was toying with the idea of going to the planet that she was born on and staying there. Try to find herself or something." she says, not sounding pleased by this.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:56 am

It seemed that went about to what Jason said of her potentially leaving depending on what happened. Though best to confirm. "What do you mean? You're still alive. Her parents and friends are still here. Was it because of me?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:19 pm

Taki shrugs "Why are you asking me? I don't know what's going on in her head. I'm just telling you what she told me." she points out.

Suki comes wandering back out. She had the dress Aya had worn, when she came back, on "Well, how do I look? Do you think mom will freak out too much?" she asks.

Taki shakes her head "Probably not as much as when she learns about me using forbidden magic to beat the Oni Overlord and get you back." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:26 pm

That dress did remind him of Aya, which he had mixed feelings about the situation. On one hand it seemed like she wanted to rest and it wasn't her body to live in, on the other hand it seemed partly a shame since it seemed she never got a chance for a happier life.

"I don't think she's going to complete nuclear on you." Hiroshi said thinking. "But that being said I think its important of how you two break things to them instead of just everything at once. I'm not sure if they handle the fact of the Overlord dug you up, healed you and put a Oni soul in before they got transferred or whatever ended up happening. I might just be over thinking though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:42 pm

Taki's phone chimes, letting her know she's got a message "It's from mom and dad. They just got to the airport and will be heading home in a little bit." she says as she looks over to Hiroshi "I gotta get dinner finished." she says as she heads back into the kitchen.

Suki perks up "Oh! Let me help. I'm not too bad a cook myself." she says as she starts towards the kitchen.

Taki shakes her head "I got it covered. Besides, I don't want you getting your dress dirty." she says to her sister, before looking over to Hiroshi "It was good talking to you. Have a good rest of the night." she says as she focuses on her work.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:01 pm

Hiroshi took that as his cue. "I'll leave you two to it so you can catch up with your folks." He turned to Suki. "If you want we can catch up tomorrow." He offered, figuring with what Taki had said it probably be a good idea.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:43 am

As Hiroshi heads to his place, some homeless guy comes stumbling on over. His eyes were clouded over and his movements were stiff and almost jerky and Hiroshi could almost here a popping sound as he moves.

"hiroshi..." the homless man hisses, sounding like the Symbiote "did you talk... to my girl... will she... bond with me..?" it asks, as the homeless man sways slightly in place, his stiff joins popping and crackling.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:35 am

Hiroshi did Not trust them, the only reason he told Sarah was because it meant she wouldn't have to worry about them anymore potentially. Though it seemed she was having second thoughts. "Yes, and I don't know. They're thinking about it. Are you going to do the same thing to that man you did to the poor dog? I'll give you a tip, if you want their trust you can't go around hurting innoncent people." He really, really hoped not. Poor guy had a rough patch and now this? And the worse part he couldn't do anything even if they were.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:26 pm

The Symbiote just stands there, swaying, suddenly the Symbiote Covers the body "This Human... Was already dead... He died... In the garbage... Freezing and starving..." the Symbiote hisses "Other Human's... They just ignored him... Almost like... He didn't exist... And you say... I'm the monster..." it gurgled "Like this Human... I just... Want to live..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:51 pm

Hiroshi shook his head. There was no way of vertifying his story but that wasn't the here or there. "It's not up to me, its up to Sarah. But, if you're sincere and this doesn't work out I know some people who Might be able to help since they have things no one else has. No promises though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:26 pm

The Symbiote was quiet for a moment "I... can stay alive... without her... but people... will die..." it growls "And l... I have proven.. I can evade your friends..."

"Maybe you can evade them... but not me..." something that sounded a Lot like the Obliterator hisses from the darkness, as two eyes glow red in the shadows and a figure comes out, flexinghis clawed hands "Leave... while I still allow it..!" he growls to the Symbiote "And Never come back here..." he snarls.

The Symbiote isn't phased by this display "She Will be mine... because I Need her..." the Symbiote growls back, as it leaves the homeless man's body and he collapses to the ground, quite dead and still with rigormortis.

After the symbiote leaves, the darkness around the Obliterator pulls back into him, revealing Ra "That nasty creature is still alive?" he asks as he looks at the corpes "We should call the Hunters and have them deal with this situation..." he mutters.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:59 am

Hiroshi sighed, he'd call them also to pick up the poor man so they weren't just sitting in the street; least they can do was t be burried if nothing else. He then turned to give Ra a brief abridged version. "..So that's why its so obessed with Sarah. Jack told me there are more of these things spreading is the other issue. It's just a matter of time before we start seeing people actually bonded with them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:24 am

The Hunters came, confirmed the man had been dead over two days and took the body away. Ra, meantime, listened to what Hiroshi said about the symbiote "And knowing our luck, it will be with people who have less than reputable personalities." he mumbles "Still, tomorrow's problems for tomorrow's selves." he says as he claps Hiroshi on the back.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:38 am

Hiroshi knew that be a nightmare to deal with, and it made the idea of training with Bow or something all the more tempting. What happened with Sarah's family, the Overlord and everything else did make him want to get a bit on the overpowered side. Sure Taki beat them that was a result of a forbiden magic rather then slugging it out up front with them and if not for what happened, she would have died.

But he did wonder if just improving his natural powers or learning how Bow and Jason fought were his only options for that goal.

"Yeah, hopefully it doesn't get to bad." Hiroshi said. "You know, there IS a chance the Symbiote is being honest and it won't hurt or take over Sarah. It's just one of those things you can't afford to get wrong."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum