Loose Ends

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Loose Ends - Page 8 Empty Re: Loose Ends

Post by Namey Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:27 am

Ra nods slowly "Indeed. When it comes to those whom you care about, one can not be to careful." he agrees "Maybe the Hunters could help with whatever is needed to keep our loved ones safe." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:51 am

"They're doing their best, its just a matter if resources and man power..." Hiroshi was quite for a moment. "I was thinking, maybe I'll eventually have to head to Lookout to to use that Time Chamber. No matter what kind of training I take its the only way I can get around the problem of time. I might not have the luxury of years in real time but that also mean some years inside I won't be able to get back even if I physically look the same."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:18 pm

Ra nods slowly "You must do what you feel is right. However, I know for a fact that the Hunters have ways of helping those such as yourself." he says "There's a reason they're so effective in what they do, for all these years."

Ta-Ament was busy making the evening meals while Meri was looking over the data padd. It was hard for her since she couldn't read too well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:11 pm

"I'll have to think more on it." Hiroshi knew they could help, it was just time was the issue. How long would it take to make any notable improvement? He might not have the luxury of a decade with how fast things happened around here. He was going have to think about things longer either way.

"I'm gonna head to bed a bit early, not as hungry right now. All you have a good night."

Hiroshi went into his room go get some sleep, but he did decide to check his email just in case anything interesting was there(such as you need to pay this damned bill)  So far nothing out of the ordinary but there was one from his step mom, or former step mom technically. He was going to just ignore it but decided to humor it this one time from the title. What he read was the last thing he;d ever expect.

'This was not an easy thing to write, but I feel I need to say this. I plan on leaving Japan for a bit to find out who is the woman I want to be, and by the time you get this, I will be gone. This medication as much as I loathe it has made me start to deal with certain things. I can't blame it all on my mental illness and I apologize for the grief that has caused you. I feel its more then that, but I'm not sure what it is.

'There are great many things I have to deal with and sort out before I feel I'll be ready. I have not given up entirely but I have realized as I am, I can't claim your heart and so I will work on myself. I know you like that Taki girl, but I believe she won't know what she had in full effect until its gone.

'By the time I come back, if none of the girls in your social circle have pulled their heads out of their asses, I will come to stake my claim what's mine; by persuasion of course.  Even if not, I hope find what is suited for you. Believe it or not, you were a bit of my light that kept my darkness at bay. I know that doesn't sound right with how I acted at times but there was a reason for it. It has to do with my past and my illness, not excuses but is what it is.

I don't feel like opening up to that portion of my past even to you. I'm sorry, its cowardly but its the truth. Something else for me to work on. I'll see you around..
.'

Hiroshi blinked, he was not sure how to take that or if she was sincere. He'd  see if that was the truth later on, but right now he just wanted to sleep.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:33 pm

Morning comes rolling around and Ta-Ament was cooking the morning meal. Ra and Meri were nowhere to be seen. Though, it was likely they were in the bath.

There was a sharp knock on the front door "Mister Johnson? It's the Hunters with your request." someone loudly calls from the other side.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:45 am

Hiroshi didn't expect them to be here this soon, he went over to the door. "I didn't expect you to come over so soon. Come in."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:07 am

The man sets his medical kit down and pops it open. There were various tools in it. Including, wgat looks like, a Star Trek style Hypospray. The Hunter loads up a vial of blue fluid "When it comes to the safety of a child, we're very prompt." he points out "Now, where are my patient's?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:27 pm

Hiroshi felt that made sense. "Meri is the young girl, she's in the restroom at the moment. The young woman is your first patient and her name is Ta-Ament."

He went over to the kitchen. "Ament? When you're ready the doctor would like to start to make sure and your daughter don't get sick."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:58 pm

The young woman recoils from the Hunter "My name is Ta-Ament..." she says to Hiroshi as she looks over to the Hunter "And no man other than my husband may touch his wife." she says, steel in her eyes.

Ra comes with his daughter. Both were dressed and ready to head out onto the town. He stops when he sees the scene and understand immediately what was going on.

He moves over to the Hunter "I apologize for her behavior. She's very traditional..." he says as he holds out his hand to his wife "My love, this man is a healer. He has come on the request of our gracious host, Hiroshi, to give you and our daughter medicine so you both may venture outside without getting sick." he explains.

Ta-Ament looked on, skeptically, before holding out her hand to Ra, who takes it, kisses the back, and pulls her close "You may proceed." he says to the Hunter, who touches the hypospray to the woman's forearm and depresses the button. There was a slight "hisss...* and that was it. Meri was next, followed by Ra, who Really didn't need it.

The Hunter packs his things up "Give it about a half hour before heading anywhere. Just to be safe. Other than that, they are all good to go." he says as he nods to Hiroshi and heads on out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:09 pm

Hiroshi didn't think anything was wrong with that, Ra simply was married to a good one. "So anywhere in particular you plan on going to or just exploring?" Obviously if Ra and his daughter were going out, his wife would be coming along,
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:02 pm

Ra shakes his head "No. Not quite yet. I would like to get them use to some of the newer ideas first, such as electricity and televisions. Not to mention the internet, before we go out into a city as big as Tokyo." he says.

Meri looks over to Ra "Father, just how big Is Tokyo? Is it bigger than Shedet?" she asks.

Ra nods "Yes, my child. It is much bigger than Shedet. So much so, it is possible to be lost forever in, if you don't know where you're going." he says, trying to scare her into not wanting to wander by herself "So if you ever wish to leave, let either myself or Hiroshi know and we'll take you to where you wish to go."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:17 am

That part made sense to the young man, there was no need to rush that sort of thing when they were in a new enviorment like this. "Makes sense. I'd be glad to help in anyway I can, but what is Shedel?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:44 am

Ra looks over to Hiroshi "Shedet was an ancient that was changed to Faiyum." he says "It was over four thousand years ago, however."

Ta-Ament finishes setting up the table "Husband, I'm going to bath now. Please enjoy the morning meal." she says as she starts off to the bathroom.

Ra looks over Hiroshi ""If you like, you can join her. She might be in there for a while." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:32 am

Hiroshi was caught off guard by that, but then again thinking about it he supposed being from being from long ago in another part of the world, their customs would be different. If she was going to be in there for a while, he did kinda need to use it before he went out.

He went over to the young woman. "If its all right if I joined you to get my bathing done? Your husband said it was all right."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:48 am

Ta-Ament nods as she starts to disrobe "If my husband says it is fine, then it is fine." she says as she folds her clothing "After all, this is your house and we are the ones imposing. You should not have to have your life disrupted because of us." she points out as she waits for Hiroshi to join her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:09 am

Weakness for older women aside, Hiroshi of course wasn't thinking of anything shifty besides, it wasn't who he was as a person. He may have been a ball of hormones at times but he had control and awareness; same deal when Sarah jumped naked in the tub with him. Of course if they were going to be here for a bit, he kinda needed to get used to it especially when taking a bath on time without waiting.

"It's all right. I consider your a husband a very good friend so I don't mind this until things get situated." Hiroshi paused, before deciding to get disrobed himself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:29 am

The thing was, Ta-Ament wasn't all that older than Hiroshi. Maybe by a few years, but that was it. She nods slowly "He speaks very highly of you. Saying you helped him through a difficult time in his life..." she says.

She looks over to Hiroshi "How does my husband know this time and the things that had happened a-after out time?" she asks "It's like, he has been here, in this time, in this place, all this time." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:56 am

It may have been true, but they didn't have to be that much older. After all people like Musume had counted in his mind. Though just because he had a preference didn't mean he was close minded about things. It was more important how well he got along with them, after all Taki and her friends like Sarah he could see and they didn't fall into that category at all.

The question did surprise Hiroshi, but perhaps Ra just wasn't sure how to break things to them yet. "If he hasn't told you there's a chance he just forgot but I'm not comfortable just assuming that. It's something to ask them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:23 am

Ta-Ament nods "I shall do that." she says as she starts leisurely washing herself "So much of the world has changed, from my time... I'm not sure if I will ever become accustom to it all." she says "That moving picture box, for instance, is a work of pure magic. Heatless light? One couldn't even dream of such concepts in my time." she mumbles. She felt a bit lost in this new time and wasn't sure how to really deal with it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:39 am

Hiroshi was washing himself as well, but it also doubled as both getting what he needed to done, and not look at Ta Ament too much. "You never know until enough time passes. If things were reversed, not sure if I'd be able to adjust. The modern era has a lot of stuff the older world didn't we take for granted." He wasn't sure what he was going to end up doing today but he figure it out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:47 am

Ta-Ament shakes her head "I some how, have my doubts about that." she says as she looks over to him "With your, um, very unique abilities, one might either see you as a child of Ra, our sun god, or some type of creature." she points out, meaning she knew Hiroshi was different from the normal person.

She gets up and moves over to Hiroshi "Allow me to wash your back." she says as she starts gently washing his back "Normally, I would only do this for my husband, but, since he has much trust in you and thinks very highly of you, as well as you bringing my family back together, I shall make an exception."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:00 am

Hiroshi was perfectly fine with just doing it himself. Ta-Ament washing his back hit the 'too close' button. However if he could handle Sarah physically washing him this wasn't going to make him melt. He didn't want to be rude and decline so he went with it. Blue balls sucked but he could take cold showers for that.

"Um, yeah sure thank you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:53 am

After Ta-Ament finishes up with Hiroshi, she turns her back to him "If it isn't asking too much, would you be willing to do the same?" she asks.

Taki heads on over to Hiroshi's to hang out a bit, talk about what's going on with Suki, because he should probably know. He should also hear about Luke as well. That guy urked her, for some reason.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:07 pm

Hiroshi thought about it then silently went over to wash her back, he didn't really say too much; probably because he was focusing on other things. It wasn't too long before he finished and stood up. "There. You should be good to go. I'm gonna dry and head out but you're welcome to stay and relax as long as you want."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:48 am

Ta-Ament nods "As you wish." she says. He hadn't even bathed, just washed up. But she supposed that was good enough.

Out in the rest of the room, Ra was helping Meri with her reading and understanding of modern concepts. There was a knock on the front door amd Ra gets up "I shall take care of it." he says.

Taki was waiting at the front door. But was caught off guard when Ra answered it and Not Hiroshi "Oh! Um, my apologies. I must have the wrong room." she says with a bow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum