Loose Ends

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Loose Ends - Page 6 Empty Re: Loose Ends

Post by Namey Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:52 am

As Hiroshi was on his way to the Hunters, Taki and Suki spy him, but the younger of the two steers her sister away "Hold on there. He looks like he's busy with something." she says.

The Saiyan frowns as her little sister pushes her out of sight "How would you know if he's busy or not? He's just walking." she protests.

Taki nods "Yeah, walking in the most direct route towards the Hunter's main base." she points out "So it's safe to assume he's doing Hunter stuff." she says "You can have a chat with him later."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:09 am

Hiroshi got there before too long, he was going have to visit Sarah tomorrow or something since they hadn't talked as much as of late and the talk they did have got interrupted. That reminded him of those symbiotes running around, and of course her kids. He didn't regret his wish of course nor could he save the world so use dwelling on it. Still, since Sarah was one of his precious people and he didn't have a easy problem solver like the Dragonballs with everyone else busy, it be up to him to figure something out.

He was just going to go through the motions to get this over with and try to get this done, then head home.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:47 pm

Now that Hiroshi didn't have the power of darkness within himself any longer, Mad was paying him no mind, unless engaged directly.

Abraxus was nowhere to be seen, so that meant he was either out on the field, or his office. Most of the Hunters weren't paying Hiroshi any mind.

Musume comes walking on over, wish Shadow close by "Hiroshi, long time no see. How have you been?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:58 pm

Hiroshi only saw Shadow a few times, maybe he was one of Musume's trainers or something considering she was going through it now. "Hey. Good to see you too. I just came for a brief visit, basically some more people ended up coming back to life..again. So I need to get them back on track."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:01 pm

She noticed Shadow growing impatient "Oh. Well I'll let you get back to it, then. It was good seeing you." she says as she heads on over to where Shadow was waiting.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:29 pm

Musume with her looks and personality would make someone a really happy man someday, It just wouldn't be him. Luckily around the time he did try to ask them his feelings had been in their infancy so wasn't as hard to get over it. Still worse comes to worse with things he Never wanted to stay too long into negative head space like he had been the past year. It didn't mean he wouldn't have bad days, but he didn't want to stay in them.

After he was done with the ID appointment and such, he left the HQ to go the store for some things as well as make an extra key. He was thinking how to contact Abraxus' father. Since he had given all the current necklaces he had left as good luck charms, he kept his part. So with that in mind Maybe they could at least help with Sarah's symbiote problem? If not directly, then maybe some type of thing that mellowed it if it got near her.

Problem is, he had no idea how to contact them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:46 am

The Hunters scheduled Ra and his family for IDs later in the week and shots tomorrow. They also gave Hiroshi some data padds so that the two could start getting caught up on the last three thousand years.

When he gets back, Meri and Ta-Ament were totally transfixed to the television, while Ra was reading some of Hiroshi's college books. He looks up when Hiroshi gets back "Ah, Hiroshi. Welcome back." he says as he closes the book "I was just looking through some of your text books at the moment. It's fascinating to read how they portray history."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:46 am

Hiroshi smiled at that "It is isn't it? It's interesting stuff but nothing like personally going through it like you have. You probably remember I'm majoring in archeology with a minor in history so I'd take any help I can get."

He placed the data pads down. "This is to try to help them get caught up, but the ID appointment should be later this week and shots tomorrow."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:53 am

Ra nods "Until then, I believe it's best if we stay indoors." he says. He, more than anyone else, would know how devastating common illnesses are to a person who is unvaccinated and having gotten his family back, he wasn't too eager to lose them so soon.

He motions to the school books "What assignments are you working on? Perhaps I could help you out with them." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:32 pm

"Oh this?" Hiroshi looked at his books. "Right now I'm working on some Norse History stuff. It's pretty interesting so far."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:39 am

Ra thinks for a moment "Nordic times, huh? I think I know where some ancient Nordic burial grounds might be, as well as some old battle grounds... but they'll have to wait until you graduate." he chuckles.

Ta-Ament gets up "I should start getting the evening dinner ready." she says, pulling herself away from the TV after Meri's stomach growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:59 am

That was quite curious but it would have to wait assuming he kept up the same path he was on. "All right, sounds interesting. Has to be a lot of hidden stuff out there, both good and bad."

Hiroshi handed Ra a key. "Here. This is a extra set of keys so you don't have to wait for me while you're here. I think I'm going to pay the Izumi's a visit."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:11 am

Ra nods his thanks as he moves to Ta-Ament "I have to teach my wife that she no longers needs to start dinner at three. Modern conveniences and all." he says.

As Hiroshi started out, there was the sense that something was watching him "hiroshi..." something whispers his name...
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:15 am

Considering all his past experience, Hiroshi had a reason when he got that feeling with his name being said. Still no need to be on full alert just slightly cautious. "Who's there?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:19 am

A dog comes walking out of the bushes, it had a purple symbiote on it "hiroshi... bring her to me..." it hisses "i'm dying... and need to bond... to live... i want to live... help me live... bring her to me..." it seems to almost be pleading to Hiroshi to get Sarah.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:29 am

Hiroshi frowned, it was Just his luck something like this had happened to him. "You're asking me to trust you with someone I care about. Besides its not up to me." He didn't have any reason to trust them, more so with Jason mentioned they may harm them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:33 am

"i can... jump from person... to person... but they aren't... my match and will die... the girl... is my match..." the Symbiote hisses "i felt it.. when we first bonded... i will not... allow harm... to come to her... my match... bring her... to me... so that... we may both... truly live..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:49 pm

Hiroshi was a bit conflicted in this. Jack Had mentioned it was apparently sucking the negative emotion away from Sarah and anything that made them a bit like their older self was a plus. On the other hand even Jason was unsure if they would harm them or not. How did he know for sure they could only bond with one person?

"Ok. Suppose I believe all you said is true; how do I know you won't take control of them like last time?" Hiroshi asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:53 pm

"i took over her body... because her mind wasn't there... she felt nothing but fear... and terror... i was protecting her..." the Symbiote gurgles as it slides off the dog, which was reduced to bones with bits of meat and fur still on it. The Symbiote starts to slide away, looking for it's next host.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:31 pm

Hiroshi internally winced at the scene. n]]Poor dog.[/i] That didn't exactly inspire confidence in things and he had large trust issues with the symbiote though it was also in part because of how protective he was of Sarah.

Still..regardless he suppose he should go back to the HQ to talk to Sarah about it. He sincerely doubted she'd want to go anywhere near it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:57 pm

Sarah was in her room, studying up on everything she missed. The Hunters talked to the school and get her in the same class as her friends, for her protection, while she got caught up on everything she missed while she was indisposed. She was roomed up with Tomeko, who spent most of her time watching TV, playing video games, and reading manga. Typical middle schooler stuff.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:11 pm

Hiroshi knocked on the door. "You guys in? It's me Hiroshi."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:28 pm

Tomeko opens the door, glaring at Hiroshi Marble's busy with her school work. Go away." she says as she closes the door.

A few seconds later Sarah opens the door "Sorry about Tomeko. She's a bit protective of us here." she says as she moves aside to let Hiroshi in "What brings you here?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:27 am

Hiroshi didn't pay them much mind since they had been this way since they met, likely in part he suspected was because of their sisters had been the one around them. "I just wanted to check on you, but I also have potentially good news. You know that Symbiote that's been stalking you? Apparently it can only be compatible with one person and that's you. That's why its been so focused on you since it doesn't want to die. So of things continue as there are long enough, you shouldn't have to worry about hiding from them anymore."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:17 am

Sarah frowns "Good. Let the damn thing die." Tomeko grumbles "That's one less thing for Marble to worry about." she points out.

"I, have to agree with Tomeko on this." Sarah says "Ever since that creature had shown up, my life has been crazy. I just want to have a normal life." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum