Back Home(m)

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Back Home(m) - Page 5 Empty Re: Back Home(m)

Post by Namey Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:15 am

Han nods "Thank you. So, what do we do all day?" he asks "Any cases I can take while you guys handle this Darkside business?" he asks.

"You can accompany me on my small case." Aki offers "My sister and I are suppose to check out this house, to see if it's haunted." she explains.

"That's okay, Aki! You can go without me!" calls Oka from storage room.

Han sighs. He was hoping that them actually talking to him, and seeing that he wasn't such a bad guy would help them loosen up around him. But that's the Entity's influence at work.

He stands up "Alright. Let's go check things out." he looks over to Devin "And what do we do if it turns out the area is haunted?" he asks.

"That's where I come in at!" calls Oka from the storage room, once more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:05 am

Devin was kind of amused by how Oka was acting but he answered Han's question. "For spirits, ghost and such she is usually to go to. So if you two find anything you would contact Oka for it. A lot of haunted places are just the person's imagination but there are some real deals out there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:27 am

Aki nods "I will go and fetch our equipment. Please wait here." she says as she heads to the storage room. One could hear the two were talking about something, but not what, exactly.

Han watches her head off, before looking over to the rest of them "Okay, so if I'm going to be working along side all of you, I think it might be in my best interest to know what all you can do, just incase." he says.

"I'm a Zoanthrope. That's it." Tracy mumbles "Since we're telling you what we can do, it's only fair if you do the same for us." she points out.

Han Really didn't want to tell them what He could do, but as far as he was concerned, he Had told them what he could do "Now young lady, I believe I had already told you my special skills. I was a hit man from the Triad." he says with a light chuckle, trying to pass it off.

Tracy shakes her head, she was still hiding slightly behind Ava "If that were the case, you wouldn't, um, give off a, uh, bad vibe..." she mumbles.

Aki comes back out, Oka trailing behind her "Sorry for the wait." she says as she looks over to her sister, who was hiding behind Aki "Do you have anything to say to mister Han?" she asks.

She looks over to him, then ducks back behind her sister with an "EEP!", then Oka runs back to the storage room.

Aki shakes her head "I believe that is as good as we're likely to get." she says.

Han chuckles again "That's fine. Listen, I know I give off an, unsettling vibe. But I'm actually a really nice person once you get to know me." he says "So give me a chance and I promise you won't regret it." he says with a thumbs up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:52 am

Devin thought a about it as the answer came easy enough. "I'm what's called a Ralphlim. Physical stats and electricity manipulation is our main deal."

Ava wasn't too surprised Tracy was hiding behind her, she didn't mind really as she as akin to a little sister almost. "I'm what you call a an Acorian. I'm a bit stronger then normal, can talk to animals if they're smart enough. Can help make things grow too but its not really useful for the job. If you stick around, sure you'll be fine. My people are just..sensitive to certain things normal people can't pick up on."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:37 am

"I, and my sister, are psychic." Aki says on an even tone "She has the ability to summon many psychic arms to use against her foes, while I can mentally drain my prey of any emotions until they are but empty husks." she says, sounding a Bit overly dramatic, like she practiced that speech.

Han, who didn't seemed phased by this, simply nods with a smile "Well, whatever you all are, whatever your abilities, it's a pleasure to meet you all and I hope we can work well together." he says.

Aki walks over to him "Oh, I don't see that being a problem..." she practically purrs to Han.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:27 pm

Devin hadn't seen Aki ever taken a interest in anyone like this before in all the time of knowing her. Maybe it was because she could more feel his emotions or something but regardless wasn't his issue. "So are you three heading out already?"

He assumed so, given Aki had went to get the equipment and her sister but could be wrong.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:46 am

As it turned out, he was. As there was no sign of Oka, having retreated back into the storage room "It'll just be us for now. After all, we're only going to check the place out." she says "Besides, I wouldn't mind the alone time with Han." she says in her best 'sultry voice', before the two head out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:54 pm

Devin had never seen the woman like this but he was kind of amused all the same. There were still things he needed to do here in the mean time so while that was happening he knocked on the storage door. "Oka? Han left, you came come out now."

It must of been pretty bad that she was acting like this; Ava was effected but she was too professional to have a complete break in discipline.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:40 am

Aki was never one to not speak her mind, while Oka often fell silent too much. The younger of the two psychic sisters comes out of the storage room "I'm sorry... he feels, incredibly evil. L-like so evil that, that it's not possible for him, to be good..." she mumbles.

Tracy didn't know about all That. He felt off, but that was it. No, the thing that was unpleasant for her, was those bright, emerald eyes. They reminded her too much like that Death Knight creature. In fact, she had seen plenty of people with eyes like those, and green eyes were rare as it was, but eyes like Those? She would need to do some investigating.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:51 pm

Devin didn't feel anything like the others so he would have to take their word for it. "I honestly can't feel anything like that so so I'll take your word for it." Then he paused, noticing something. "Hey what happened to the kid?"

It took a brief moment before Ava got what he meant. "Sherry? She left. I couldn't exactly hold them hostage here."

Devin wasn't too concerned, more curious she was rather difficult to get along with but despite that he wished them well. Cindy the girl wasn't.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 01, 2019 9:40 am

Tracy moves away from Ava "I'll go looking for her. There are somethings I would like to ask her." she says as she gets her things and starts head out.

Oka also starts towards the door "I'll go with you, too." she says, but falters a bit "Um, if that's okay with you." she says.

Tracy nods "That would be alright. I would like the company." she says as the two head on out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 02, 2019 8:05 am

"And then there were two."
Devin said to himself after they left. "I think its about time I headed back out too. You coming?"

"Yeah, one moment." Ava got up from her spot to make sure her spot was cleaned up before going to join Devin. She had a bit of OCD when it came to organizing and cleaning, which meant it drove her a bit nuts when they lived together as Devin was on the more sloppy and casual side of things.

The door was locked with a sign saying they'd return, besides all the empoyee's had keys or barring that a cell phone. Ava followed after them. "So what do you have in mind?"

"Nothing. Or rather I'll know when I get there."
Ava didn't respond to that, knowing Devin was in one of his moods, but she trusted him to know what he was doing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 02, 2019 10:19 am

As Tracy and Oka were wandering about, Oka eyes Tracy "So, um, why did you lie Devin about going to look for this 'Sherry' person?" she asks.

Tracy looks back to Oka "How did, you know I hadn't told him the truth?" she asks.

Oka fidgits a bit "Um, i-in addition to my Psy-Arms, I also have mild telepathy." she mumbles, picking at her skirt.

Tracy sighs "Yes I lied, but only because I have a feeling if he knew the truth, he would try to stop me." she says "I plan on doing some digging into these green eyes people, like Han." she explains.

Oka looks a bit surprised "Oh! Um, I think I would agree with Devin, if you told him." she says "They seem very dangerous and I know that if anything happened to you, the others would be sad." she says in a small voice.

Tracy shakes her head "I know this is selfish of me, but I Have to do this. Otherwise, I won't be able to find any peace." she says in a soft tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 03, 2019 6:19 pm

Ava hadn't expected Devin to go to a bar, it was in the middle of the day so not the Exact time for one but she got a rough reasoning behind the whole thing. When he needed to think it was one of the places he went to which some would find odd, but as the saying went if it worked, it worked.

They got a table off to the side, just a light meal more then anything else before Ava eventually asked. "So..do you have a plan now or..?"

"Now? Not so much." Devin started. "At least with how things stand, its more a waiting game since going to them, even if we did know be a bad idea." If they did, it be best to let their new friends deal with it, which kind of wounded his pride but it was what it was.

The Acorian nodded slightly, figuring as much. "I am a bit surprised Tracy went to find that young girl. But apart of me thinks that may have not been the full story."

Devin paused briefly, then shook his head. "No. It doesn't really add up since they had ample time before to go look for them. Even if that is the case, she's a grown woman she can do what she wants. Besides, its Tracy and she avoids trouble how much could she get into? I'm sure its nothing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 03, 2019 7:50 pm

Tracy and Oka were huffing and puffing as they ran down a seemingly endless ally ways. Tracy was in her beast form as they ran.

"Why... did you... antagonize them?" Oka asks. Tracy could tell that the young woman was slowing down, as physical activities weren't her thing.

Truth be told, they weren't Tracy's thing either, but in her beast form she had more energy to run "They wouldn't have left us... alone otherwise!" the Zoanthrope fires at the esper.

"And This... it better?" Oka fires back. There were about six men running after them and Oka was slowing down.

This was Tracy's fault, if she hadn't told the men to leave them alone, and then transformed into her beast form when they persisted, they wouldn't be running for the hills, and with Oka slowing, Tracy scoops up the psychic and keeps on running through the ally ways!

As the two of them were running down the ally, something was racing Towards them! Tracy could see that it was a giant pitbull! As the thing got closer, Tracy could see that it was a Zoanthrope and instead of plowing into them, the pitbull jumps Over them and lands with a solid *THUD* as he charges towards the men chasing Tracy and Oka!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 05, 2019 7:53 am

Ava and Devin had just finished their round at the place before deciding to leave to do other things. However as they walked they heard some type of noise in the alleyway so they cautiously went to investigate.

They didn't expect for Tracy in her Zoanthrope form to almost run into them. "Whoa, what' happened?"

It looked to Ava they had obviously been running away from someone or something had been chasing Tracy and Oka so they might have to metaphorically kill some people.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 05, 2019 8:26 am

Tracy was out of breath, so Oka answered for her "We, we were being, chased by some men, who wanted to do, unspeakable things to us." she says, her face was a bit red.

Tracy usually stayed in her Zoanthrope for when she changes into it, mainly because her clothes usually rip when she changes and she always has an embarrassing hole in her clothes, necause of her tail.

"Another... Zoanthrope showed up... and stopped our pursuers..." Tracy huffs as she is slumped over, hands on knees, as she catches her breath.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 05, 2019 10:09 am

Devin frowned at this for a moment, he wasn't sure if the Zoanthrope could handle it or not and he didn't want a good samatarian to get beaten to a pulp or something. "I'll catch up with you guys later. Ava watch after them."

Ava knew he could handle it so she did stay with the two. She crossed her arms over her ample chest like a concerned older sister that had found their siblings doing something they shouldn't have been doing. "..What brought you two into a alleyway of all places?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 05, 2019 10:52 am

Tracy had cought her breath by now "Since I'm looking for Sherry, and she's, uh, between homes right now, I figured I would check the allies for clues on her whereabouts." she says, which was a lie, of course, but Ava didn't need to know that.

Ad Devin goes to check out the ally, there was, indeed, a Zoanthrope there, with six guys in a semi-circle "And that's why it's important that you respect not only yourself, but those around you and you'll feel better for it." the Zoanthrope.

He looks back towards Devin, then back to the group of men "Okay guy. That's all I'm gonna say for now. If you like, you can meet me at the Fly on the Wall bar, usually at about 6 to 7 on Friday nights." he says as the guys get up and shuffle out, without any incident.

The big Zoanthrope turns to Devin "Greeting. Can I assume that you're a friend of those girls I seen running?" he asks as he holds out a clawed hand "I'm Rusty. Are the young ladies alright?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 05, 2019 11:43 am

As a former cop she generally was pretty decent at catching people that was lying, which was helped Tracy was terrible at it. Though if she was, Ava couldn't say exactly why. "Mhm. Well, if you need some help I could tag along. I'm not doing anything immediate at the moment and investigations are my thing." Depending what Tracy said or didn't say with how she reacted would tell her what she needed to know.

Devin had been expecting a fight, but it seemed like the men had stopped and listened to them. Never the less, he shook his hand. "My name is Devin and yeah, those were my friends. Thanks for the help, the two are fine for now. Glad you managed to defuse things somehow without having to bust heads."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 05, 2019 12:54 pm

Tracy thinks for a bit "For now, I'm gonna head home and change. Then I suppose I'll continue to look around the places where, um, homeless people often hang out." she says, mumbling the last part. She clearly didn't like referring to them as homeless.

Rusty nods "Yeah. I get that a lot, because of my size. I use to be in the armed forces, but now I'm a counselor at a rehab center. Helping those who came away from war, a bit more worse for wear." he says with a toothy smile "But, every now and then I jump into action without thinking. I'm just glad it worked out this time." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 05, 2019 1:27 pm

Ava had her suspcisions but didn't press the matter. "Probably a good idea. Though remember Tracy, if you need help with something don't be afraid to ask."

"All well ends well right?" Devin smiled a bit. "I better get going back to my friends but it was nice meeting you Rusty."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 07, 2019 10:20 am

Tracy heads back to her apartment. She felt she needed a shower, as well as a change of clothes. Lying always made her feel, unclean and she never liked how easy it was to do.

It took some time, but she finally made it back to her apartment. She had gotten stopped a few times by police, asking about why she was in her beast form. One even asked why she didn't simply change back and Tracy had to explain about her tail.

Once she was had gotten back, she locks the door and changes back to her Human form. She strips off her clothes and looks at them *Well, that's another ninety dollars down the drain...* she thinks as she tosses her shirt and picks up her shorts *Maybe I should start wearing skirts.* she tosses her shorts and heads to the bathroom.

Rusty nods as he holds out a card "Likewise. Here's my card, just incase you need help with anything, need to talk, advice, it don't matter." he says with a toothy grin "If ya need help, I'll be there, Mister Detective." he finishes, letting Devin know that he knew what Devin did for a living.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 07, 2019 10:57 am

Devin took the card, he didn't give the last part much mind since it wasn't like he hid the fact. It was really only slightly surprising since his place was a hole in the wall at the time being. Hell before Danny he had been the only person working there, though the story of the name itself and how it started was for another date.

He caught up to Ava and Oka. "Seems everything worked out and there was no fight I had to stop or break up. Did Tracy leave?"

"Yeah, she went to go recharge at home." Ava explained, but she didn't entirely buy Tracy's story as she felt she was hiding something.

That sounded fair, Devin turned to Oka."You feeling all right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 08, 2019 5:32 pm

Oka looks over to Devin "Huh? O-oh, um, yes. I'm fine. Just a little tired." she mumbles. Her phone chimes and she looks at whom had sent her a text "Oh! It's from Aki... it seems the place they were checking out wasn't a ghost, but just the house settling." she says, sounding relieved.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next