Back Home(m)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Back Home(m) - Page 10 Empty Re: Back Home(m)

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:53 am

Devin let the young woman do her thing, but Danny Seemed to know about what Kyoko so while he went to his computer to check one or two things he figured he'd ask. "So what exactly is a Shadow clone? Just something chakra related?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:02 pm

Danny looks up from his paper. That was a good question to ask "A Shadow Clone is an Exact copy of it's user, made from their chakra, but half the power. It can do what it's caster can do, and knows what it's caster knowsn at the time of casting it." he explains "When the jutsu is undone, everything the Shadow Clone knows, the caster now knows."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:05 pm

Devin planned on getting to know the newest young woman of the group, it was always good to for new members to get a idea of who they were as people and why they did things. The Shadow Clone stuff was interesting, but ultimately not something that be was important for now.

"So you find anything interesting in that paper of yours that you're reading?" He doubted it, but it couldn't hurt to ask.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:32 pm

Danny shakes his head "Nope. I'm not looking. I'm just reading the editorial, then the funnies, and finally, I hit the puzzle."

Oka comes back in with Aki in tow. She looks like she's fighting the urge to book it back into the storage closet as she puts thirty bucks on Devin's deck, before scuttling away "That's the payment for our job of finding the lost cat." Aki says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:06 am

That was fair enough far as Devin was concerned, but before he could say anything Oka and Aki came back with their job having finished. "Its not much but with how things are every bit help. Don't think there is much else to take right but if something comes up I'll let you know."

There was a interesting person or two far as other potential people that may join, but he took more to people who actually showed up in person so he'd have to see.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:34 am

As usual, Oka and Aki don't take any of the payments for the jobs they do, as they already get paid from Master Chen's School for Gifted Psychic. In fact, Master Chen's pays for Everything they buy, so they don't need money.

Han gets up "I'm gonna do a lunch run. Any one want anything?" he asks.

Danny looks up from his paper "Meatball sub for me." he says.

"i would like a blt, please..." Oka calls from the storage room.

Aki grabs Han's arm "I shall come with you." she says, looking like a cat who had just caught a mouse and was deciding what to do with it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:30 pm

"No thanks. Happy hunting."
He wasn't sure why Aki took the sudden interest in them, though it did seem like Han took one in Kyoko. In his experience it seemed a great many of times, the people you took a interest in had no interest, and the people who you had weren't into that way, were into you. It was a interesting convoluted thing he had noticed, not absolute but it was definitely a thing.

Ava came into the door and sat down after a moment sighed after pouring herself something to drink.

"Case rough?" Devin asked them.

"No. Just busy. I managed to find where they were at just took some digging. The money will be transferred later, but that's not the important part in a case like that." She wasn't drinking alchol or anything though it looked like it; just some juice of some kind.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:53 pm

After Han and Aki leave, Oka comes out of the storage room "That man feels so wrong..." she mumbles.

Danny looks over to her "You aren't the only one effected by him. As a werewolf, I have certain instincts that warn me of danger..." he explains "But I don't let them run my life. Yes, they scream to me that Han is dangerous and that there's something not right with him, but I don't dwell on it. I just accept it for what it is and move on..." he says as he goes back to his paper "I suggest you learn to do the same, because I doubt he'll be the last person you find 'wrong feeling'." he points out.

Just as he finishes up, Tracy comes wandering in. Her morning classes over for now "Hello, everyone." she says, already sounding tired.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:59 pm

Ava and Devin greeted Tracy not too long after she came in. "Hey Tracy how were classes?" She missed a lot of the earlier spectacle but it was probably for the best.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:08 pm

Tracy waves a hand "Tiring. It's end of term exams and the professors aren't pulling any punches." she mumbles as she pours herself a cup of coffee.

Danny nods, still reading "Stick with it, kiddo. It'll make you a better person." he says, before casting Tracy a sideways glance "By the way, what are your plans after you graduate?" he asks.

Tracy shakes her head "I'm not sure. I still have two more years. But I was thinking about applying for an internship at Ultra-Tech or Paragon Corp. I feel I could learn a lot from either of them." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:24 pm

Ava nodded slightly. "I have faith you'll be able to get into either when you're done with your schooling. It's just a matter of knowing which one fits you more so make sure you do plenty of reseach on both before you sign on any dotted lines when time comes."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:25 pm

Tracy knew what she would be getting into of she were to get an internship with either company and the nayure of an internship meant she could leave at anytime, so she wasn't worried.

It was about fifteen minuets later when Han comes back with the food! He got a few extra stuff, just incase. Oka was trying her best to put Danny's words to practice, but after about a few minuets, she "Eeps!" out and heads back to the storage room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:46 am

Devin greeted them when they came back soon enough. "Welcome back, pretty fast but no one can say New York doesn't have food around every corner."

He noticed Oka leave and sighed. "Maybe one day she'll grow a bit more relaxed about it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:07 pm

Han chuckles and shakes his head "Hopefully not." he says "Don't forget why I'm here. It's only to help on the Darkside case, once that's finished, I'll be taking off." he reminds them.

Aki looks a bit disappointed. A feat, considering. "So then, you'll no longer be around?" she asks "Pity. You have such, Interesting energy." she says, reminding those around, that she sees them all as batteries.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:32 pm

"That's true.." Devin reminded himself. "Well, its up to you if you rather leave or have other responsibilities. Still hope you stop by some time when time comes."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:24 pm

Chelsea finishes her app and slides it over to Devin. She's in her early twenties, is a fire and rock user, trained to kick ass, she can operate many types he vehicles, as well as use a computer fairly well, she's good at hunting and everything that goes with it, as well as the usual compliment of rogue skills, she's mechanically inclined, and speaks about eight different languages which she won't say what ones they are. Her dreams for the future? To marry a rich husband!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:02 pm

Devin looked it over, it was pretty good and about what he expected including the very last part. If money was her main interest, he didn't see them sticking around once her service was up; it wasn't like anyone worked at the Last Maiden for the money considering.

"Looks good. We'll have to get something ready for you for a case or better yet, see if anything you want to do." He pointed to the small laptop off the side. "Its basically just for cases and such, see if there's anything you want to do first."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:58 am

She waves a hand "Meh. I'll work with what you assign me to." she says. She did, indeed, wonder how this place stayed afloat. One of these guys had to be footing the bill for the lights to still be on, which meant, there was a rich person close by! Now all she needed to do, was to find out who it was and seduce them into marrying her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:37 pm

Devin felt that was fair enough, though at the moment there were no other case offers(and to be fair, it hadn't been that long) So with that in mind he decided to kill some time for a bit.

"I'm gonna head out for a slight bit. If anything happens let me know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:48 pm

Han jumps up "I'll come with you. Can't be Too careful with all these weirdos out there." that meant he wanted to talk with Devin about sensitive matters that the others shouldn't hear.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:56 pm

Devin shrugged a bit. "Sure, I don't mind. I'm not doing anything though." Han might want to talk to them, or he just might want to be safe but he was fine with either.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:19 pm

Once outside and on their way, Han glances over to Devin "I have a lead on the one who hired our two assassin's and had been sending the threatening letters to Calvine Mort, but the problem Is, he's not the one who came up with this idea." he explains "So, after I 'take care' of this guy, do we let Darkside know he was just a patsie and that there's someone stronger calling the shots? Or do we say case closed?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:38 pm

"If we do say case closed, the real guy in charge is still out there at large but just has a slight set back. The other option means it drags out longer uncertainly.." Devin was thinking for a moment. "Since you are the one working on this side of the case, what do you think?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:43 pm

Han thinks for a bit "Tell her the truth. If we don't and she finds out otherwise, and she's likely to do so, it might spell trouble for you. After all, Darkside is, in her own right, pretty powerful." he looks around, lazily "One of my kind is around. Keep walking and act normal. They don't know whom it is they sense..." he says in a low tone. It Did help that they were in New York, one of the most densely packed cities in the world.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:50 pm

Devin did so without missing a beat. "More or less what I was thinking. So I guess its more just a update when I talk to them again."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next