Back At It Again!

2 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Back At It Again! - Page 22 Empty Re: Back At It Again!

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:27 pm

Ra was thinking for a bit "What about... it's risky, but it seems that it's our only way." he looks to Hiroshi "After you wake up, go to Kami, the Guardian of the Earth, and explain to him what's going on with the Oni Overlord and see if it's possible to trap him in the Deadzone. He should feel at home there." he mumbles the last part.

"And as for your question, Taki and her friends don't hang around you anymore. It's questionable if Taki even still loves you or not, after what you had done." he points out "But thay's neither here nor there..." he waves a hand.

He looks off into the middle distance "You are about to wake up soon. One last nugget of information, there are many others like you and Rademaker out there. Becareful. They'll try and take your darkness to make themselves stronger, should they find either of you." he says in a dead serious tone as the world starts to fade to white.

When Hiroshi comes to, he was exactly where he was, but it was later and Sarah was there with a worried look on her face "You're alive!" she says as she launches herself at him and grips him in a tight hug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:46 pm

The last part didn't matter too much to Hiroshi it was the part of Taki possibly not loving them anymore, did he mean she didn't see him as family anymore? That troubled him, not some people with powers like himself or anything else. What did Ra even mean? He had just been trying to help..

When he came to he was caught off guard by Sarah hugging them but he returned it after a moment. "Sorry for scaring you." He mumbled, knowing it looked like he had been trying to kill himself..well he was, but he also wasn't.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:50 pm

Sarah let's go "You weren't breathing and had no pulse, when I tried to revive you, some kind of blackness surrounded you. Like a shield or something. I didn't know what it was, so I left it. It was only a few minuets ago that it disappeared and you woke up." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:03 pm

Hiroshi paused for a long time, mulling it over his emotions and thoughts were kind of scattered at the moment. "..well, as you know I have the whole darkness power thing. I can't speak to my guest unless I go into a kind of stasis. I know it sounds morbid, and it is, but I wasn't trying to kill myself or anything. That darkness you saw was just the healing part and make sure I didn't actually die. How did you find me?"
He left out the part that Ra couldn't just make him flatline, he had to do extra but she was worried enough as is he didn't want to add onto it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:11 pm

Sarah gets a slightly surprised look on her face "Oh, uh... I, uh, I come here, yeah. From time to time, I come here and, uh, I pray... for the safety of my friends and family." she explains, not making eye contact "Since this place was abandoned, I can, you know, be myself and not hide..." she mumbles "I know it sounds odd, an Oni praying to the Christian God and all, but, he sounds nice." she says, her face turning red.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:19 pm

That surprised Hiroshi a bit but not as much, he could imagine certain members of the 'Warriors of Light' breaking out in hives about heresy or something. He patted her shoulder gently. "Not at all. You're a good person and that's what matters, and while I'm not a Christian I think that's what matters to them too. I don't think I ever met your family before."

Maybe one day they live in a world where those like Sarah didn't have to hide, people like Espen were certainly at least trying. There was the lingering if she heard about all the drama that happened with Taki and the fake Suki, but apart of him didn't feel like diving into it right this second.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:29 pm

"Um..." she grabs his hand, there was a slight pause, and she places his hand on the top of her head. Since she wasn't wearing her hat, one could see her tiny horns. She seemed So embarrassed, but, head pats won out that day.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:39 pm

This wasn't something the young man had expected, it was cute but also a surprise. While a bit unusual, he decided to just go along with it since it seemed like that's what she wanted. "So head pats are one of your things huh?" He teased them a bit. "Are they sensitive like your wings?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:49 pm

"Huh? My horns? No. They're just there." she says as she moves Hiroshi's hand to one of the small nubs on her head "Like any bone, they'll break if you're too rough with them." she explains "Some other Oni have sensitive horns, though. I think Reiko has some... I think she might be in trouble. I haven't seen her in a bit..." she mumbles "Do you think the Warriors of Light got to her again? Looking to finish what they started."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:03 pm

Hiroshi shook his head. "I don't think so, at least according to things I've heard they're more limited on the things they can do. They attacked Mitsuki and as you can imagine, got their asses kicked. Abraxus was pissed and said they be punished for it. Not sure the exact punihsment though.."

He paused, thinking it was something she should know. "I should mention just yesterday it seems like the Oni Overlord took control of them by force. Luckily managed subdue them without really hurting them. At the time the Hunters were there and before they took her in, Mitsuki took her and ran off. I think she doesn't trust them. I never got to ask her because yesterday was a mess with the fake Suki and such. Not sure you heard about that can of worms.." He mumbled.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:12 pm

Sarah frowns "Fake Suki? As in Fumitsuki? As in Fumitsuki, Taki's older sister whom she loved and has passed beyond the veil, Fumitsuki? That Suki?" she asks "There's a faker walking around? How did Taki take it? Is she alright?" she asks, she seemed pretty concerned about her friend.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:24 pm

Hiroshi shook his head a bit. "Not well. She tried to kill them and I stopped them because I knew when she calmed down she'd regret it and feel bad. She's not a killer and I wasn't comfortable just offing them, turning them in with proof yeah but that's different."

"She's angry at me for protecting them, and according to Mitsuki she plans on taking the fake soul out, effectively killing them. I'm about to go try to talk some sense into them but right now I'm not her favorite person. It seems like doing what I thought was the right thing is biting me in the ass.."
He mumbled, sounding subtly depressed remembering what Ra said. He could handle not liking him anymore in the other sense but the family kind was scarier; and he honestly didn't know which by Ra's comment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:50 pm

Sarah thinks for a moment "Well, I didn't make it to school today, so I couldn't tell you how she's doing." she says "Why not just pop on over to her place and talk with her?" she suggests "I know she can hold a grudge, but she's a good person who believes she's doing good."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:57 pm

"That's the plan.." Hiroshi sighed a bit and stood. "Well, I should get going not too optimistic of this turning out well. If you're nearby don't be a stranger and visit some time. It does get kind of lonely at the apartment with no vistors."

He decided to head to Mitsuki's place, and whatever happened, happened at least he tried. He could only do so much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:27 pm

As it turned out, no one was there. Although, Sarah Did suggest that he check the most obvious place first, Taki's house. Of which her parents still weren't home, but Taki was, at least her school shoes were.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:27 pm

Getting himself ready, he unlocked the door as he stepped in. "Taki? are you home? We need to talk." It wasn't something he liked to admit but while he could care less about strangers opinions when it came to people he cared a lot about he was more vunerable, so if she was heated he wasn't looking forward to it but it needed to be done.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:35 pm

There was no reply from her, but on the common room table, there were two spell books. One was Nixa's Spell Book that she'd had out many times in the past when researching spells and the other was a more Sinister Spell Book and there were papers all about the table, all written in a ruinic language.

A minuet later, the bathroom door opens and Taki comes out, a towel wrapped around her body as she drys her hair. She was humming the theme to come obscure anime as she wanders over to the table, clearly not seeing Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:39 am

Hiroshi thought about something Ra said of Taki not feeling like she was cornered and pushed into a corner. So with that in mind to head that advice, instead of just confronting them while they were in a towel. Give her time to compose herself a bit, though he had a bad feeling about that other book.

He backed away while she was focused and didn't see them to pretend he was more just coming in. "Taki are you home? I know you're probably mad at me but we need to talk."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:49 am

Taki looks up from her work "I'm in the living room and No we don't!" she calls back to him as she puts her papers away and tosses a towel over that bad looking book and moves it off the table "If you're wanting to talk about what happened yesterday, save it." she says normally, knowing that he most likely heard her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:22 am

Hiroshi frowned at this, he didn't want to push them too hard because it do more harm then good but he decided one more nudge. "Are you sure you don't want to at least know what's going on and why I did what I did?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:43 am

Taki shakes her head as she gathers up her 'towel' that she knocked off the table "Nope. We both had our reasons and that's all that's gonna be said on this matter." she says as she stands up "Excuse me, but I need to get some clothes on. I wasn't expecting you tonight." she says as she heads back up the stairs.

"It seems... like she's up to more than that Monster had said..." the Obliterator growls "Those sheets of paper... said something about 'Soul Transferring'..." he snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:03 pm

What could she possibly be planning with that?

Hiroshi felt more then a bit frustrated, he knew Taki could get self destructive when she was upset but still. He felt rather useless and he knew pushing it more wasn't going to help and be like talking to a brick wall.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:11 pm

"I can not say... but I believe we should do some investigating after she sleeps... we need to check out those papers she is working on..." the Obliterator growls.

Taki comes back down, in a tank top and shorts "It sure has been hot lately, huh?" she asks, fanning herself off "Though, I guess the summer heat doesn't bother you, huh?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:27 pm

Hiroshi in response shrugged slightly. "For the most part. It's more the cold that gets to me at times just depending how cold it gets. I can tolerate it, I just really don't like it. Not looking forward to winter when it comes."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:47 pm

Taki opens her spell book "So, cold doesn't do it for you, huh? I'll have to see if I can make a counter spell for that..." she mumbles as she writes something down. It was in the same ruinic language as her notes, but she didn't that the Obliterator could read what she was writting.

She closes the book and stands up "I'll see about making something to eat." she says as she heads to the kitchen "I assume you haven't eaten yet and that you'll be staying the night?" she asks as she starts to tie on her appron.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next