Back At It Again!

2 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Back At It Again! - Page 12 Empty Re: Back At It Again!

Post by Namey Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:27 am

Mad shakes his head "No... Oni activity... is at an all time low... for whatever reason..." he snarls "However... I Do believe this demands our attention..." he growls as he stands, ready to get to work.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:33 pm

"That makes the sudden interest in Oni make even less sense.."
Hiroshi mumbled a bit. "Unless they know something we don't. You plan on heading out?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:58 pm

Mad nods "Yes... on Both fronts..." he growls "There is something going on... and I mean to find out what..." he snarls.

"We will have to take a raincheck..." the Obliterator snarls "We have to be ready... for evening classes... there is an exam tonight..." he reminds Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:01 pm

"If you find anything let me know. I need to take care of some things first." He really didn't feel like all the studying and crap but it was apart of school so he'd reluctantly have to go home for a bit to study, then go to classes.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:15 pm

The test was actually really easy, as the Obliterator was whispering the correct answers in his head. He said that he was around when these formulas were made up and knew the people who made them, originally.

Taki was walking home when she runs into Sarah, who was waiting for her "Oh, hey Sarah! Fancy meeting you here." she says with a smile.

Sarah looks over to her friend "Um, yeah. Say, did you want to hang out? I know your parents are away on vacation and I'd feel bad leaving you alone." she says.

Taki nods "Sure. You can come on over. It is kinda lonely with just me being there." she says as the two start walking home.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:24 am

After classes, Hiroshi decided he was going to do his usual with visiting Taki and his other friends which had become something of a routine. Though come to think of it, he hadn't ever seen where Sarah lived. She mentioned about others to Reiko, so it meant she was living in some group more then likely.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:34 am

The two of them get to Taki's place and Taki takes note that Sarah looked a bit nervous for some reason. So once home, Taki goes to make some tea and snacks to sooth Sarah's nerves "And here we go. Some snacks and tea." she says as she hands her friend a cup "So, what's on your mind?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:28 pm

Hiroshi unlocked the door out of habit since he came here about everyday when Suki was around since kids, and it seemed that trend continued with Taki to some extent. "I'm home."

Still, out of politeness he did like to announce his presence if he thought someone else was home instead of just surprising them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:26 pm

Taki looks out into the hall "Hey, Hiroshi. Come on in. Sarah's here as well." she says as she gets up to get him a cup as well as some more snacks. Sarah didn't look too happy Hiroshi was here.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:28 pm

Hiroshi wasn't near as good at Ra at reading people, but he was decent and with their help better then the average person. Not good enough he'd be able to tell from someone like Blader who was trained unless their feelings were on display, but for average civilians it was notably easier.

Normally Sarah was happy to see him, but in this case not as much and given it was just the two of them present he could make a logical deduction maybe she wanted to speak to Taki in private? Could be something else, but either way he had a excuse to leave early.

"Thank you, but I won't be staying too long I just wanted to stop by and see how everyone was doing. I have some business to take care of unfortunately." Technically not, but the two of them didn't need to know that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:05 am

Taki looked a bit disappointed "Okay. But until you leave.." she gets him a plate of snacks and a cup of tea "Can't have ya trying to save the world on an empty stomach." she says.[/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Hiroshi couldn't say no to Taki's cooking and such so he was happy to take it while he was here, though as he said he was keeping it brief. "Thanks for the meal, but have to get back on the road. Don't worry, I'll be back to my usual soon enough. In the mean time, you two have a good night."

After that he headed straight to home, not really having else requiring his attention and as usual the house was quite. No one really visited him most of the time, but he was fine with it.

Hiroshi hit his house phone for messages, most was junk but one was from his parents. "Hey there. Sorry for the late reply but me and your mother wanted to let you know we aren't free this coming weekend like we thought and still have business at the job. You have a good weekend."

The young man sighed slightly to himself, couldn't say he was surprised. His adopted parents weren't bad people or anything per say, but they were so wrapped in their work that many times he went to the way side. For that reason Suki's family he actually felt closer to and spent some time over there, otherwise once he was old enough without a baby sitter he'd often spend time in the house alone.

He took a quick shower and headed to bed to get some sleep, tomorrow would be Friday. Hiroshi knew how this song and dance went long enough he shouldn't be bothered by it anymore but it still put a slight damper in his mood.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:53 pm

"Rademaker is here..." the Obliterator growls, and sure enough, there was a firm knock on the door. Since it was getting dark outside, Mad would be more active. He still stuck to the shadows, because all types of light could hurt the Darkness within him "In a few more years... it will try to take over... his Darkness I mean... it is... growing stronger..." he snarls "Far stronger than I was... at his age..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:26 pm

Great, something else to worry about.

Hiroshi didn't feel like talking to them much, though he did say if they found out anything to let him know and it was probably important if he was coming there personally. So with that he opened the door. "So what's up?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:45 pm

Mad stood there, like a statue, his eyes were burning "Come with me... there is someone I want you... to meet..." he growls as he turns and starts down, not even waoting for Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:46 pm

That was odd, but he shrugged a bit to that and followed silently. Mad was a man of few words and to be honest he didn't really have much to say right now at the given moment. The clothes he was wearing could work for sleeping or going outside, so he didn't worry about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:08 pm

Mad leads Hiroshi to one of the Hunter churches and opens the door, but waits for Hiroshi he go in first "So... this is whom he wants you to meet..." the Obliterator hisses.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:11 pm

'Feels I'm completely out of the loop but you seem to know..'

Never the less he entered to see who was inside, there shouldn't be that many people out around this time inside anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:31 pm

Mad closes the door, which was pretty loud in the quiet church "Until you meet this person... you can not move forward..." as soon as Hiroshi passed Mad, and the young warrior closed the door, he pulls out a gun, aims it at Hiroshi's head and pulls the trigger!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:34 pm

Seeing as he hadn't been expecting it and it was from the back, it didn't give him time to react. He was dead before he hit the floor.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:41 pm

All was dark, but there was no after life for Hiroshi. Instead, there was a slight giggle. Hiroshi wakes to find himself in a grand Egyptian palace, dressed in a fine silk robe with gold jewelry adorning it. He was in a luxurious bed made of gold, with fine silk sheets. There was a Young Girl at the foot of his bed, holding a cat. She was looking at him with much curiosity.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:46 pm

As Hiroshi slowly came to, he wondered if after being stabbed in the back he'd at least get to see Suki again. Though as he focused more, he wasn't sure if he was any kind of After Life. And if he was, did Ra come with him?

He noticed a young girl and wasn't sure what to make of them. "Uh..hey there. Where am I exactly?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:56 pm

The girl giggles again, and tales off running out of the room, just as a Soldier comes walking in. He Definitely wasn't native to this period of time "You're awake. Good. The Pharaoh wishes to speak to you." he says in the manner of a soldier "Follow me." he says as he steps out of the room, but waits for Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:00 pm

Hiroshi was confused as hell, nothing made any sense! How the hell did he go back in time? Was it because he was near death or some purgatory he was tripping balls? Who knew at this point. If he managed to come out of this somehow, his parents, Taki, Sarah and others would be worried sick about him.

Well, keyword, if. He wasn't sure what was going on, how long he would be out or anything.

"..Ok.." He said slowly. "Can I have your name? Mine's Hiroshi."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:18 pm

The soldier doesn't look back "My name is Amersis. I am a general first class in the Pharaoh's great army and I command over seventy-five thousand troops." he says with pride.

He takes him to the throne room. The throne was a grand, golden one, surrounded by a small pond that had live fish and small palm trees, as well as other flora in it. There was a Young Man sitting on it, with two women gathered around him, one was feeding him some fruit, the other was holding his drink. There were also two rather serious guards around him.

Amersis clears his throat "Great Pharaoh Ra-Mei-Ni-Ouro, I present to you, your honored guest, Hiroshi Johnson." he says with a bow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next