Back At It Again!

2 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Back At It Again! - Page 24 Empty Re: Back At It Again!

Post by Namey Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:16 pm

Christine shakes her head "No. He's at Hunter HQ. He works there as a resercher." she says "But isn't Taki a witch? Wouldn't occult stuff be a Tuesday for her?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:04 pm

That was a surprise, but it showed just How out of the loop of things he was. "Thank you for that. And normally yes, but this is something a bit different even for them. I'll talk you later now that I'm not as much of a shut in. Take care Christine."

It wasn't something he expected but since he Had been apart of a cell it shouldn't have come to a surprise. never the less it was time to head to hq at the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:44 am

As Hiroshi headd to the Hunter HQ, he gets stopped by the guy at the front, just to sign in. Hiroshi is, after all, a part time Hunter, so he could come and go as he pleased.

Harlan was in the archives, doing some research on something. It seemed like he was working on at least three cases at oncen and while he was no doubt over worked, he looked like he was enjoying himself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:26 pm

Once he got cleared and told where to go, he opted to go find Harlan. Normally he'd go to the shooting range as well but he was going to make this trip short, though he still planned on visiting Blader before he left as it was their rountine when he visited at this point. He didn't mind visiting friends, them being very easy on the eyes didn't hurt either.

It didn't take him too long to find them. "Hey long time no see. Do you have a moment or this a bad time?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:38 pm

Harlan checks his watch No, this ain't time. I was just going over some things for a friend." he says as he closes some books "What can I do for you?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:50 pm

Hiroshi decided he'd get to it. "I'll make it short as I can but give context so things make a bit more sense. You see, just yesterday the Oni Overlord basically reanimated Suki's body after healing it and put another soul in there. Taki didn't take it well. I'm not sure what she's planning on doing but won't tell me anything. I did find a evil looking book called the Tome of the Dead. Between that and some things they said, I'm worried she may do something stupid so I was hoping you could maybe tell me a bit about the book."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:57 pm

Harlan nods "Yes, she came to me and explained the situation and whaylt she intended to do about it." he says...

"However, if she didn't feel the need to tell you about it, Hiroshi, then she probably didn't want you to know." Taki says, standing by the door to the library, arms crossed "Look, I get that you're worried about me and all, but spying on me and going behind my back isn't the right way to go about getting answers, never mind sicing a super hero on me. Still a bit upset about that, BTWs." she says, not looking too pleased.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:10 pm

Hiroshi knew there was no dodging things, so seeing as he had been caught he'd just be honest. "I'll be honest and admit I was spying and I'm sorry about that even if that doesn't take things back because I was worried what you might do. The reason i did what I did in that way is because of what Mitsuki told me. She said you were going to do something with the fake's soul with tearing it out."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:38 pm

Taki sighs "She's, not wrong. And that's all I'm gonna say about that." she says in a stern tone "Stop spying on me and Trust me for once. I'm the elemental witch. I know what I'm doing." she says, confident in her convictions.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:45 pm

In all fairness, with how things went he wouldn't have done anything if not for how Mitsuki said things. It really made it sound like the absolute worse case scenario, to the point she might have to physically stop Taki. It didn't help she didn't really want to talk about it..

Still, if Harlan was helping, and while he didn't know them in depth he was usually the voice of reason the fact he was still apparently helping said enough.

"...."

He was quite briefly after mulling it over "All right. I won't spy on you about this anymore or try to stop you. ..You're not a little kid anymore so you don't need me over your shoulder all the time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:04 pm

Taki nods, satisfied "Thank you. Now, I have business here that I don't want others to hear, so if you'll excuse me and Harlan. We have work to do." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:19 pm

Hiroshi decided to leave them be for now and left Taki to her own given devices at the moment. Every once in a while, in his darker thoughts he did think everyone else would of been better off if he had been the one who died instead of Suki. Not rational and thankfully those were more fleeting but emotions and their struggles were complicated things.

He opted to go find Blader to talk to them if they were available, if not he'd head out to be on his way. Far as the LookOut he''d have to wait until night to make the climb anyway for the plan to throw Bow's way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:46 pm

Musume was in the mess hall. She was in a t-shirt and jeans this time. While most didn't pay her any mind, there were still some who looked on her with contempt amd others who leered at her figure.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:52 pm

Hiroshi mood brightened a bit seeing them, ignoring the others giving her looks of contempt, that was their loss far as he was concerned. He grabbed something to drink because he wasn't that hungry before having a seat nearby. "Hey Musume. Sorry I haven't come around as much things have been very hectic lately."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:02 pm

She nods, she looked dower at the moment "Reiko, how is she? I heard that the Oni Overlord had taken her mind from her. Is she well?" she asks. Apparently she was only getting bits and peices of information from the Hunters.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:40 pm

Hiroshi thought about how best to word it, and did so carefully. "She's fine and good health but things are complicated, and can't get into too many details here in a crowded room. If you want I could check in on them for you." He assured, and he did need to talk to Mitsuki about what exactly happened.

He wished the plan Jason had went through, but there was mis steps otherwise she'd likely be free. There were people walking around who had done far worse..then again to also be fair no one can see the future.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:46 pm

Musume nods "Yes please. I'm so worried for her right now. I know she's been trying to find me for a while now and knowing that I'm in the Hunter's custody was probably the in that the Oni Overlord needed." she says in a low voice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:07 pm

Hiroshi nodded and got up, gently patting her on the back. "Don't worry I'll get it taken care of and let you know. In the mean time take care and I'll talk to you later." He did enjoy her company, but he had other things to concern himself with at the moment.

Before he left, he needed to talk to Abraxus about something, in particular he wanted to ask if there was any other fire manipulation users he could train under. He couldn't let his Farian powers Completely slack and during the daytime Ra couldn't help him so it was back to basics. There had to be at least one half decent fire elemental user here right?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:04 am

Abraxus was in his office, he was looking something up at the time "Well I'll be go ta Hell. So that's what's happening." he mumbles to himself "Clever kid, there."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:25 am

Hiroshi came in before too long after getting the okay. "Hey Avraxus I had something I wanted to talk to you about. Unless you're in the middle of something it can wait later."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:03 am

Abraxus puts some books back and motions for Hiroshi to take a seat "I didn't even know you were here. What's on your mind?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:02 pm

Hiroshi went to the point. "Taki is to something with Harlan that revolves around the fake Suki. while I won't pry too much I really want to know is, is it dangerous to Taki?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:19 pm

Abraxus thinks for a moment "Well, I only just found out about it recently myself, but there's a Chance it could be dangerous to Taki if she doesn't take the proper precautions." he says "She plans on pulling out the fake Suki's soul, capture it somehow, and replace it by calling the real Suki's soul back to it's now living body." he explains "So she came to us to find a way to do that and to do so, she needs the Book of Life."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:29 am

That really wasn't what Hiroshi hadn't been expecting but now some of the other stuff made more sense. "I see..now some of the other things make more sense now. So as long as percautions are made, it should be fine right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:02 pm

Abraxus shrugs "Don't know. Magic's not really my forte. I'll occasionally perform an exorcism, but that's about it." he says "You'll have to talk to Taki about whatever she's planning."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next