Back At It Again!

2 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Back At It Again! - Page 23 Empty Re: Back At It Again!

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:56 am

Hiroshi wondered why she went out of the way to hide it, either she was doing something, or she didn't fully trust Ra which he was pretty sure was a strong case for.

"Yeah to both. I haven't really eaten much today."
Left unsaid was it was because the fact because he had technically been dead for a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:00 pm

"Okay. I'll make something quick. Curry rice, probably." Taki says as she starts gathering stuff to cook and getting the rice ready. It was that insta rice stuff, just like the curry was quick curry.

It was awkwardly quiet as Taki cooked "Hey, Hiroshi? I have a question, if you had to choose between the Real Fumitsuki and me, which would you choose?" she asks after a bit "I don't need, or even want, an answer now. But, just take some time to Really think about the answer, okay?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Considering the soul transfer and strange things he had seen, the question had me really uneasy. He really hoped(but he knew she likely was with what he saw) going to try to do something very stupid. "What exactly brought this question on?"

He already knew his answer, Taki was here and Suki at least for the moment had chosen to stay and he'd respect that. If the goal was to bring back Suki but Taki would be sacrificed he'd hard pass.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:27 pm

Taki shakes her head "It's, a question that's been on my mind for a bit, you know, before Suki died. I wasn't in the best frame of mind, and you guys came to help me, and Suki died because of me." she mumbles.

"If I hadn't been so jealous that mom picked Suki over me, to be Nixa, I wouldn't have let my anger get the better of me and turned to the Oni for powern and Suki wouldn't have needed to go after me and neither of you would have been hurt." she says.

She shuts off the stove "So, that's why I asked, because if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have gotten hurt and possessed by a creature of darkness and evil, and Suki would still be here." she gets a plate and dishes dinner up for Hiroshi and sets it infront of him "Enjoy your meal." she says as she gets her spell book and heads to her room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:48 pm

It was about what he thought but it was wasn't looking great and he wasn't sure how best to tackle things. Taki obviously needed help but he wasn't sure what to further do. He was really resenting the fake Suki, it was like since they got here Taki took a nos dive and things were fine before they came, not perfect but at least it wasn't this.

He didn't touch his food as much, the news had killed his apetite plus he needed to wait a bit before Taki fell asleep. 'It's a long shot and I doubt its a thing, but is there like anyone on earth that can set up a way for someone in the living world to talk to someone beyond the veil? I feel like its going to be one of the few ways Taki would get closure.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:09 pm

"Yes... there is a person who can do as you ask... but you won't like who it is..." the Obliterator growls "Aside from most deities... and they are not likely to give you the time of day... the one you seek... is Kami... or as you know him as The Guardian of Earth... who has gone missing..." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:22 pm

'Are you talking about Bow or who ever was before him?' He figured deities in general but like they said most or all would just ignore him unless they had some kind of interest in them to begin with, since he obviously didn't have anything they want otherwise.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:34 pm

"The one who came before the young dragon... naturally..." he snarls "But he has been missing before the invasion... and the young dragon does not have the divine power needed to cross over without needing to be dead..." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:48 pm

Hiroshi was annoyed, of course it wouldn't be that easy nothing else was as of late. 'Scratch that idea then and since most deities will ignore me back to square one. I think I'm going to try to get some sleep, Taki likely has wards or something in he room if she wants to keep what she wrote secret. I really can't afford alienating or putting them in a corner right now. I am worried if they sneak off to do whatever it is, she's obviously not thinking straight and we can't track her energy right now.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:52 pm

"No... we need to see what she is working on..." the Obliterator states "The sooner we can find out... the sooner we can stop her... besides... she does not know how to place a ward... otherwise she would not have made sure her room was lite up that last time..." he points out "If you are worried about her spotting us... send out a demon arm to watch her..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:50 am

'Demon arm? You mean the tendrils I use?'
He just wanted to clarify it was or something else he hadn't really bothjered to use.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:05 pm

A cloak of darkness shrouds him, which looks like an actual cloakn and two snake-like eel looking creatures, made from shadows, appear over his shoulds as two sharp looking tendrils appear under his arms and shut the lights off. The eyes on the darkness arms were glowing red as their mouths, which were full of sharp (and jagged looking) teeth, snap at each other on an occasion.

"You can send this out to check out an area before you enter... or just to spy on someone..." he growls "You can see what they see... you simply need to close your eyes and concentrate... you may also control them this way as well..." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:06 pm

Hiroshi decided he'd give it a try in thirty minutes, more time to help ensure Taki was in a decent enough sleep. Once that was done, he figured it was a good time as any to test these things and spy into the room, hopefully the book wouldn't be locked somewhere.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:19 pm

As it turned out, Taki was still up and looking through that evil looking book. She was frowning "Okay, so this thing tells me About it, but not Where it is." she lets out a goan of frustration "I Really don't want to ask Harlan for more help... but, if I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna have to." she mumbles.

She sighs again as she takes her shirt off, showing she wasn't wearing a bar under her tank top, and pulls her shorts down, she had on a pair of cure, pink panties with a little red bow on the front "Tomorrow's problems, for tomorrow's me, I guess." she mumbles as she climbs in bed, flipping the light off, but leaving the books open.

After about ten minuets, the darkness arm slithers in and takes a look at the books "Interesting..." the Obliterator growls "Most of her hand writting is pretty poor... but she has this book... the Tome of the Dead... opened to a chapter about a book called the Tome of Life... it would seem she is trying to find it... but to no avail..."[/i] he snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:30 pm

While Hiroshi didn't mind the view of course, it wasn't really the time for that, the focus was the book at the moment. 'I have no idea what the Tome of Life even is. Anything else?'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:03 pm

The darkness arm looks over the pages that are open and the ones rhat have notes on them "No... just empty leads it seems..." the Obliterator grumbles "I suppose that is why she is going to seek out this Harlan fellow..." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:09 pm

Hiroshi mentally sighed. 'Oh well. I wasn't expecting much. Time to head to bed for now I guess. ' He was going to try to get some sleep, but it be hard because like usual a lot was on his mind. 'Didn't Mitsuki say something about her wanting to rip the fake Suki's soul out though? That doesn't seem like something she'd share even with them.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:22 pm

The darkness cloak and the darkness arms disappear back into the ether "She likely did not share this information... but rather that Creature likely was spying on Nixa... much like we were just doing..." he points out "However... I suppose that is a problem for another day..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:39 pm

'Too many problems but nothing for it I guess. You're going have to tell me some time what your beef is with Necrowarriors because it doesn't seem like just because they're strong.'

Hiroshi headed to his guest room to try to get some sleep, he wasn't sure what tomorrow was going to be like. He really just hoped there were no more headaches.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:47 pm

Early the next, Taki was up, showered, dressed, fed, and ready to head on out! She had made Hiroshi some breakfast and left it in the fridge with a note on the table letting him know she would be out and that there was some food in the fridge for him.

Taki wanders over to the new Hunter. She didn't like this place too much, but she would have to get over it if she wanted to have a shot at finding the Tome of Life... but first, maybe some coffee before she heads in. After all, she heard Harlan lives off the stuff now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:26 pm

Hiroshi didn't wake up as early as he kind of dragged himself out of bed as likely going to be one of these days. He honestly wasn't sure of where to even start for the day but whatever. The breakfast Taki left behind was a nice gesture though.

There was knocking on the door not too long after he wasn't sure who else be visiting around this time save for those like Lara, Sarah and maybe Mitsuki. Instead was Emus and his sister Nysia who was holding a covered plate of what seemed to be muffins.

"Hey we just wanted to stop and say hello. and uh, sorry for not being around as much lately. Stuff got in the way." Nyisa mumbled.

"Still its good to see you man and that you're in better mental health then before."
 Emus added. "Everyone else home?"

"No, Taki is gone and the parents are still out. Besides, you two were there for Taki when I was missing so don't worry about it." The two teens were roughly the same age as he was even if Emus looked slightly older.  It was nice to see them after a bit.

Emus shook his head. "It's not a contest or scoreboard. The important thing is you're here now, right? Besides, we may have been there but you two have a bond and that doesn't just go away. Anyway since Taki or her folks aren't here right now, did you want to hang out with us for a bit? That is if you're not busy."

Hiroshi shook his head. "I will later. But right now I need to take care of something. Just keep your phones on." He needed to try to find Harlan about this whole mess.

"alright if you're sure then don't worry about it for now. Life and all. Later man."
The two magic knights left after that

Last edited by Sion Reaver on Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:38 pm

After Taki got her coffee, and Harlan's, she heads to the Hunter HQ. The guard at the front gate stops her, asks a few questions, then tells her that Abraxus wanted to see her

*Great. Abraxus...* Taki didn't dislike the Hunter, he just made her uncomfortable. She goes to the demi-devil's office, or lack there of and knocks.

Abraxus answers it a second later, like he was waiting for her. He moves aside "Taki. Come on in." he says.

Taki mousies on in and sits on a folding chair in front of Abraxus's desk. She has a guilty look on her face. *Poor girl has No poker face.* he thinks as he sits as his desk "So, was there something you wanted to tell me?" he asks, nuch like how a teacher addresses a student.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:52 pm

Hiroshi did actually want to catch up more with the two, so after this with Harlan he planned on meeting back up with them. Well, assuming the place was open as usually Christine or someone else was in the front working but Harlan lived with them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:30 pm

The jewelry was, of course, open and Christine was wandering around, getting coffee ready, setting magazines out for putting display pieces out.

She looks up and sees Hiroshi and quarks a brow. He was the last person she expected to see walking through her door "Welcome to Osa-P Jewlery." she says as she walks behind the counter "What can I do for you today?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:52 pm

It was probably was a surprise, he didn't come here all that often and he kinda vanished entirely after Suki had died. "Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if Harlan was available. Taki has been getting into some occult stuff that has me concerned, and I was hoping maybe he'd know about the book in question. If its a bad time I can come back later. If they want to talk in the first place."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next