Into The City

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Into The City - Page 7 Empty Re: Into The City

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:31 pm

What struck Rosa odd, was that, although the young man was using energy attacks, his wings were still hidden. Or at the very least, she couldn't see them.

There was little skill in his attacks and it wasn't anything she couldn't dodge. She Did take note that this energy wasn't Exactly coming from his hands, but rather from devices on his wrists.

She grabs one wrist and tries to crush the device, but suddenly digital wings sprout from his back and a static force energy shield pops up around him, forcing Rosa back! The young man wraps the wings around himself and disappears in rain of digital coding and was gone!

Leaving Rosa standing there, looking quite dumbfounded about what just happened. She looks around, then over to her friends "I...Think it's safe for everyone to come out." she says, a bit confused. Everyone comes out and goes back to drinking, like nothing happened.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Espen frowned a bit at the scene. But it was Barioth that seemed to be the one thinking the most. "I've seen that teleportation before. That made things a bit more complicated..."

Espen looked around, remembering something. "Rosa? Could you retrieve Chrissy to let her know its safe now? She went hiding in the women's room and we obviously can't go in there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Rosa nods as she heads to the woman's restroom. A few moments later she comes back, the young Mystic in tow "If I may be so bold, what just happened there?" she says, looking at Baroith "His wings were, odd, to say the least. Never mind that he wasn't using energy like normal And he could wingwalk in the city." she states, still a bit confused.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:43 pm

Barioth paused a bit. "It has to do with Clover and being a bit different. However, I'm not entirely comfortable giving the specifics so it'll have to wait until she comes back from work. Suffice to say though, I believe the main reason he followed was because both are similar."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Rosa shakes her head "No, that's not right." she says "He's a Mystic alright, because he was trying to mindtalk with you earlier." she points out "Those wings and those energy shackles, those were cybernetic in origin." she says, eyeing Barioth "If I may be so bold, what is it you're not telling us?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Barioth wondered if he should say anything further but he did after some further thought, then sighed. "I don't know much. Clover is what you call an android, she's an artifical Mystic and is trying to find out about herself, she doesn't know why she was made or anything at all. That's why we're both here. But your world shouldn't have that level of techology so I don't really understand..."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:47 pm

Rosa nods as well "No, we shouldn't..." she mumbles. This didn't answer many questions, rather, it added to them "And now we have a cybernetically enhanced Mystic out there as well and who knows why he's after your friend." she mumbles. She looks over to Espen "What do you want we should do?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:00 pm

Espen looked deep in thought. "I'm not sure. However, I don't think this is something that should be ignored. Something like this shouldn't be possible, yet someone has cybernetically enhanced an Mystic and more then likely without Alister's knowledge. I fear its possibly a precursor of something else going on."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:05 pm

At the mention of Alister and the possibility of someone harming her beloved Arch Bishop, Rosa goes into full Elite Guard mode "If there's a potential threat to the Arch Bishop, we need to treat it as an absolute certainty." she says "I have to inform the other Elites of this." she says as she turns to head out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:18 pm

Before Espen could say anything, Rosa was gone. "It seems its always one thing after another.."

"Indeed.." Barioth knew peace was always an moments away from breaking, he addressed Chrissy. "Are you all right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Chrissy nods "Yes, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" she asks "It's just,  noticed that you two had stayed here when that Elite was getting ready to fight..." she points out "Don't do that. They are very strong, even by our standards, and when they get serious, things tend to get destroyed." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Barioth paused, then nodded a bit. "Noted for next time. I had thought I had enough distance but apparently not enough."

Espen knew better, but things happened. He was honestly more concerned of the implications of what was currently going on more so then anything else at the moment. Maybe there was nothing nefarious was going on behind the scenes, but leaving it as is would be foolish.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:23 am

It was a few minuets later when Rosa comes back. She had finished doing what she set out to do and now she was ready o set out for whatever Espen wanted to get doing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:33 am

Espen turned his attention to his friend when she came back. "Welcome back Rosa. That was rather fast, did you manage to tell everyone already about what happened?" He had thought she'd be a bit longer considering.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:52 am

Rosa nods "Yes. I wired the Grand Hall and let everyone know that there was a potential threat against the Arch Bishop, and they'll be taking care of all the arrangements to protect him." she explains "So now wat shall we do? Go after that cyborg?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:09 pm

Espen chuckled. "I think you meant you, since I wouldn't be doing much but I get what you meant. At the moment, no. However, since he's after Clover it means he'll be coming back at some point which means we get an chance not only to run into them, but perhaps find out more information. So if its all right with the others, we could stay around a bit longer."

Barioth shook his head. "I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm fine with it. Though, you should know we are rather cramped for room."

"We'll, that won't be an problem anymore. Least we both could do is help with that." Espen had the money and connections to get something going, though he didn't have any property per say but places he did stay at. The Circle didn't like 'Outsiders' buying property, and he know it took some doing to get the Desians an piece of land to live there but Alister had got it to work.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:12 pm

Rosa nods "We certainly can help with that." she says "Shall we go house hunting, as it were?" she asks Baroith.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:28 pm

Barioth didn't have an issue with that. "That's fine. It would be a lot better then where we're currently staying at any rate. You and Espen know a lot more about this world then I do, I'm rather new to things here."

"What about your Clover friend? Espen asked them.

"You mean if they come back a bit earlier and we aren't around? Don't worry, I have ways to get into contact and she has an way to find me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:10 pm

It didn't take them long to find a new apartment for Baroith and his group. The problem was, it was a bit out o their price range for the moment. But Rosa took care of that as well, setting it up as Espen's apartment fo when he visits Empire City, and Barioth and Clover were put down as 'live-in caretakers' of the place while Espen wasn't there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:07 am

"Thank you both a lot for this." Barioth meant that sincerely, sure Espen was an good friend but he still didn't have to do it along with hos bodyguard's help.

"What else are friends for? Besides I couldn't just leave things as is in good conscious.." Espen thought for a moment as he addressed Chrissy and Rosa. "And while I know making androids or cyborgs shouldn't normally be possible under your current tech. Has there perhaps been anything strange experimental wise?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:14 am

Rosa shrugs "I honestly couldn't say. I've never been to Empire City before now andunless it involves the Arch Bishop, the Elite Guards don't normally get involved." she says.

Chrissy nods "Yes. There was a strange old man who once said the Great and Powerful Galford had gifted him with far-sight and he made some odd gadgets to prove it, but everyone laughed him off." she explains "No one's seen him in centuries, though."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:24 am

"It's possible this is the person behind Clover and this other young man then." Barioth reasoned. "Do you remember this old man's name? Not it helps as much since no one has seen them in centuries."

Even if it was the case, he wondered what his purpose in making Clover was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:33 am

Chrissy shakes her head "No, sorry. This was may before my time and even then, I only knew him from stories and everyone only called him a crazy old man." she says.

Rosa nods with a slight sigh "This means that the cyborg is our only clue to this old man." she says "Though, I find it curious, I've heard of someone having the ability to see into the mins of other Mystics, but not one that had far-sight." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:53 am

"I never heard of that either, though I suppose its normal with the fact there is much I don't know." Espen admitted. "Do you know the name of the person who could mind read other Mystics or was that before your time to?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:58 am

Chrissy nods "Her name's Cathrine. She use to be from Empire City, but was moved to Capitol City for her protection after the Outcasts attacked, looking for her." she explains "I think she's on Earth now." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next