City of Fury

2 posters

Go down

City of Fury Empty City of Fury

Post by Exaultedsoulessone Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:20 pm

Fury City. Even at night she has a deadly beauty to her. There is a pulse to the city. Like a living organism you could tell when she was healthy and when she was sick. Right now, she's fighting a cancer. Something malignant thing growing inside her. And she's angry. Very angry. Unlike other cities it rained more than it didn't. Snowed more than outsiders would like. As I walk down the streets of the city I love so much I can see the cancer spreading. I've been gone too long. I let MY City down. Left her to the ravages of men with bad intentions. Now I have to make her well again. I need to take care of her.

Badrig Rad walked down the sidewalk. It was raining. A steady downpour that made the streets slick and added to the ambiance of danger and mystery. He looked over in a alley and saw a metal barrel with a fire in it. Pulling up his collar he made sure that the transients in the alley were not being harassed. Then he made his way towards the docks. He knew who they belonged to. The Drowned One's. They may be few in numbers however they are one of the oldest gangs in the city. Also among the deadliest. Bad didn't enter they territory however he made his presence known by standing in full view. He gave a slow nod of respect and turned making his way back to his gym.
Exaultedsoulessone
Exaultedsoulessone

Back to top Go down

City of Fury Empty Re: City of Fury

Post by Namey Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:29 pm

The Drowned Ones were out and about, since it was raining. They mostly stood about, some were lathargically wandering aimlessly. They only came out rarely. When it was raining, during a full moon, and when someone threatened Their docks.

When Bad stops to acknowledge them, they turn to face him. In all of Fury city, since the presents of the Drowned Ones became public knowledge, there had Only been two people to have gained their respect, and both of their names ended with Rad.

As Bad went to do his thing, a group of about eight Jokers came out of the darkness. They were armed with the usual weapons for the gangs of Fury. Broken bottles, lead pipes, baseball bats, and crow bars "Well, well. Look what we have here guys. It's one of the famous 'Rad Bros', out for a midnight stroll." the leader of the small group says as the others laugh "Can't use those famous fire attacks in the rain, now can you?" he asks as the start to circle Bad.

One of the Jokers pauses "Hey man, this isn't a good idea. Not This close to Their territory, when they are out and about." says one with a crow bar, referring ro the Drowned Ones, who were just watching.

The leader laughs "It's cool. As long as we don't pass beyond that fence, they won't do Shit to stop us!" he points out. How times had changed. A few years ago, goons like them would have run at the sight of both the Drowned Ones and Bad, but those times have changed, it seems.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Exaultedsoulessone Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:36 am

Bad nodded to himself. Things had changed in this city. There was a time when this situation never would have happened. Bad would have never let himself be surrounded. The gangs in this city had been afraid of the Rad Bro's since The Boss fell to them. Since Bad had left to search for his brother. This new player had came in. Then add to that his year of training. He hadn't made much of a presence.

Bad looked at the Jokers as they surrounded him. "Look, can we get this done quickly? I really don't want to catch cold." It was true, the water did hamper his ability to create fire. He slid his foot back and assumed his fighting stance. "I've been meaning to test out some new techniques." He looked up and smiled slightly. Water makes a great conductor. He locked eyes with the lead thug. The slight smile still on his face. Electricity arced in his eyes.
Exaultedsoulessone
Exaultedsoulessone

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:52 pm

The one with the crow bar looks back to the Drowned Ones, there were more of them now, and closer to the fence this time, then he looks over to Bad, then drops his weapon, backing away "Hell no, man! I ain't getting involved with this shit!" he says as he runs off.

"Damn chicken-shit." the lead Joker grumbles "Come on, boy! Let's show Rad, what crazy looks like!" he says as they start attacking!

They were doing what low class, dumb thugs do in Fury, attacking one or two at a time. After one would attack, another would do a follow up attack. Their attacks were, like before, wild and unskilled. They wouldn't hit a barn (or a Planet) if it was presented to them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Exaultedsoulessone Sun May 26, 2019 10:04 pm

Bad wanted to get this over with quickly. Not only letting this to bit thugs know that he's back in town but he wanted them to send a message to the others. Bad rushed up to the first thug and launched a combination of punches designed to incapacitate. He rolled over the first thug after his attack. Lashing out with his leg at the second one. He completed his landing and turned to the rest. "Two down in less than five seconds." He took a fighting stance. "You sure you want to continue?"
Exaultedsoulessone
Exaultedsoulessone

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:09 am

The main thug throws down his weapon "Hell with this!" he snarls as he pulls a gun out, which starts to freeze almost instantly. The Drowned One's don't approve of that type of fighting on their turf.

However, the ice crawling up the gun doesn't stop with the weapon "What the hell?" the leader thug exclaims as the ice inches up his arm, and his legs were starting to freeze as well.

This was a territory move on the Drowned One's part. They can't have other gangs thinking they could just come in and do whatever they wanted without any repercussion.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:38 am

((It's been well over two weeks since this thread was last updated, so I'm gonna pull all characters out and close it.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down