Into The City

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Into The City - Page 2 Empty Re: Into The City

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 04, 2017 3:27 pm

Barioth, of course, had no issues being dragged along though there were actually a few things on his mind. "Just curious, were you two basically named so similar because of being twins?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Sissy shakes her head "Not really. My name's Serenity and my sister's name is Melissa. Chrissy isn't Really our little sister. We found her abandoned when she was little and we raised her as our sister." she explains.

In the back was Missy, she was dressed in a dominatrix outfit, complete with whip and leather mask "Well, well. You actually showed up. I almost didn't think you would." she says with a sly smile "Are you ready for some Adult fun?" she asks.

Chrissy was looking at Clover closely "If it's not too personal a question, what kind of wings do you have?" she asks "I have black leather wings with a hint of turquoise to them." she says.

Clover didn't thin it was a good idea to tell Chrissy the full truth "I have mostly blue butterfly wings." she says, trying to sound like it wasn't a bit deal.

Chrissy blinks in surprise "Seriously? Those are Incredibly rare! It's said that Mystic's with those type of wings are much stronger and more powerfl than any other Mystic!" she says, excited "Does your dad have them as well? Are they really as delicate as everyone says? Can I see them?" she rattles off rapid fire questions.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 09, 2017 8:32 am

Barioth paused a bit, this was something he actually had experience with but he hadn't liked it and had a bad experience with it. "I'm sorry, but I'm not into that. I have tried it before, but it wasn't too my liking and it wasn't a good experience."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Missy puts a long coat back on "I see. Well, when I said 'Adult Fun', what did you expect?" she asks "Sissy, would you take our guest back our front and check him in. Standard rate." sh says, not bothering to hide the disappointment in her voice.

Sissy nods and leads Barioth back out to the lobby "Well, I can't say you made any friends with Missy. She was rather looking forward to your 'Company'. Oh well. That's life, I suppose." she says as she looks over to were Chrissy was.

The young woman comes walking out, along with Clover, and nods as she heads upstairs. Sissy pulls out a pen and jots a few things down "Okay, I'm going to need your names and IDs. Also, it'll be fifty crystals for the night." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Barioth knew and would just have to deal with it. He had to think a bit. "So what's the currency exchange rate from earth to here far as crystals go?" He and Clover should have enough until their jobs started paying.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 3:19 pm

Sissy shakes her head "It's not much. Most forms of Earth money aren't really worth much as far as Elysium currency exchange goes." she points out as she hands the two o them a key "Well, you two have a good night." she says as Clover pays for the rooms.

As the two of them get to their room, it was clear that they were the Only two checked in at the moment and Clover confirmed this by doing a quick scan of the rooms they passes, as well as checking out the check in sheet.

Clover sits on the bed "We start our new jobs tomorrow. Yours is at six am our time and mine is eight am." she says as she looks around. There was one queen bed, a radio, a small fridge, and a shower. It looked more like a motel room, tha anything else.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 17, 2017 9:03 pm

"Waking up early isn't anything new for myself, so it works just fine.." Barioth was looking around a bit, the room would work for their needs and he wasn't an picky person. "Clover? I've been wondering, can you dream?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 17, 2017 9:11 pm

Clover shakes her head "No. When I sleep, I'm running systems checks, repairing anything that needs it and tending to internal matters that require my attention ,as well as processing the input I had obtained throughout the day. In addition to charging of course." she explains "Why do you ask?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 18, 2017 11:15 pm

Barioth shook his head. "No reason, like I said was just curious. Did you want to take the shower first this time?" It really didn't matter to him either way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 19, 2017 12:41 pm

The android nods "Thank you. I shall take you upon tha offer." she says as she heads to the bathroom. The 'door' was only a curtain, so privacy would be next to none when it came to using the bathroom. Fortunately, they wouldn't be here for more then a day or so.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 20, 2017 7:10 am

Which was fine, it was nothing Barioth hadn't seen before and Clover didn't care if he saw her naked. There were certain upsides to being an android like Clover he supposed, like not feeling shame or having a sex drive. Though he woudn't want those things gone, but if he didn't have them how would he missed them? He supposed it was a circular dilemma but still interesting to think about.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Clover sets out her night clothes out for when she finishes with her shower. A pair of shorty-sorts, a loose fitting spaghetti strap tank top, and a pair of socks. It really didn't take Clover long to taker shower and she was out. She had a towel wrapped around her "The shower is free." she says. She would wait until Barioth heads in to change.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 21, 2017 6:33 pm

"Thank you."
Barioth gave Clover a brief apperciated glance before grabbing his things and heading inside the bathroom to get cleaned up. Because of what he was, hot water felt espeically good so it was easy to zone out and just relax before having to leave. Showers also helped with the other 'problem'.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 12:35 pm

Because there was only one bed, Clover as standing by the window looking out. She was motionless as she stood there. Chances were good that she was recharging, like before, but this time, she was standing there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 8:55 pm

Barioth came out before too long, but it seemed like Clover was asleep already. "Good night.." He went to get himself comfortable and go to sleep himself, he had a busy day.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 10:52 pm

"Good night." she says, still looking out the window. No, she wasn't asleep. She was simply in low power mode.

Morning came all too soon and it was time to get ready for work. Barioth's shift started before Clover's, so she woke him up. During the night, she had gotten a few things to snack on, so Barioth wouldn't need to stop for breakfast along he way.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 11:12 pm

Barioth would of rose either way but Clover didn't hurt and he wasn't complaining. He also noticed the snacks as well. "Thank you Clover."

Between waking him up early for work to making sure he had something to eat, it almost seemed like the two were some old couple. It wasn't the case but it did tickle him a bit.

The older man went to get dressed and groomed, it was always important to make a good impression at work regardless.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 11:40 pm

The delivery place wasn't too hard to find. The boss looked like an average Joe,except he had dark green bat wings "You must be..." he checks his notes "Barioth. Good to meet you." he hands hm a shirt and hat "Your daughter told us what size shirt you wear." he says.

He leads Barioth to the back where there were five others working. Sorting packages and such "Here's where the magic happens." he says "My name is Mister Green. If you need anything, ask one of them." he nods to the others, before heading back to his office.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 31, 2017 4:49 pm

Barioth decided to go introduce himself to his fellow co-workers and get everyone's names. He would be working with them for a indefinite period after all.

He wasn't sure how to feel about the cover story, but it made sense. Only thing was he couldn't pretend to be a Mystic like Clover could and that cover could very easily blow up. There were times were the truth needed to be omitted but he was never entirely comfortable with it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:22 pm

Barioth's coworkers were named Mister Blue, Mister Yellow, Mister Red, Mister Tan, and Mister Olive. It turns out that they knew he wasn't a Mystic and they didn't hold it against him. Though, it Would be a concern when traveling, but tha was why they had air boats.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:09 am

When introductions were out the way, he decided on a quick question. "This isn't new to me and I've done this before but is there any little misc things I should know while I'm here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Mister Yellow takes a step forward "When Mister Green isn't around, I'm the shot caller. We like our breaks and take them frequently. We also get paid per delivery, so if you want crystals, u need to work for them." he says.

He holds up a clipboard "Okay, Barioth, there's a dinning set tha needs to be delivered..." he says as he looks around "Blue, you're going with him to help navigate him through the city." he says, before continuing assigning the others.

Blue comes walking over "Hey. Don't let the task at had get you down. Empire City may be big, but it's structured well. One you get the lay out of the land, you'll be fine."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:02 am

"Thank you, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. But just curious are any of you related due to the names?"
He was referring to the colors and such it was a bit odd to him not that he was judging, he was sure his name was strange to some too.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:00 pm

They all look each other over and shake their collective heads "No. We're not related. We just like to remain anonymous, like you." Mister Yellow says.

Mister Blue nudges Barioth "Come on. We got deliveries to take care of." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:38 pm

That was pretty fair, he knew there was something odd about those names in one form or another. He followed their lead, business was business and he was there to focus and get it out the way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next