Here And There

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Here And There - Page 4 Empty Re: Here And There

Post by Namey Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:39 am

Jason nods "Yes. There are quite a few. But this one had found you first." he says "It wouldn't have attacked, just reported your movements until the next attack." he points out.

Suki frowns "And when would that have been? The Oni have been quiet here for a bit. It would seem odd to just attack so soon after all this time without anything." it was her turn to point something out.

Jason nods "You have a point, but they have been lulling you into a false sense of security. Once they get what they need from Hyrule, they all attack in force." he states "Ensuring that they wipe you, and your family, out completely. That ay Nixa will never threaten them again." he says.

The finality in which Jason said those words, made Suki go pail "W-what about Takumi?" she studders.

Jason thinks for a bit "The power of Nixa has the potential to flow through him. They'll keep him around, just incase." he explains "Though, to break the Oni influence over him, he would need the power of Nixa, which would ensure that the line of power would continue." he points out.

The gravity of the situation was slowly sinking in to Suki "But...if he's in Hyrule, how do we get to him?" she asks "How do we even Get to Hyrule?"

"You need to go to America. There's a gateway to Hyrule there. But know this, if you go, the Oni will see this as a threat and attack you almost every step of he way." he says.

Suki frowns, thinking. She was, indeed, thinking of heading to Hyrule. If it meant getting her brother back "even with usagi, we barely stand a chance against the oni..." she mumbles to herself "how are we going to do this...?"

Jason sighs "I thought you would have figured this out by now. Hiroshi has it figured out." he grumbles "You need more people to help you. In fact, there are two of them in your very school. Find them and the five of you together will be enough to handle most anything the Oni send after you."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:51 pm

That was a lot of information to take in, but Hiroshi listened to Jason intently as they finished. "We'll..that helps a little. Do you know what said people look like? Just an basic idea would help."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:09 pm

Jason nods "Yes, I know what they look like and because you asked, I shall give you the basic idea of what they look like." he says, helpfully "Both have two arms, two legs, and a head. One of them even has boobs, while the other does not." he says, rather unhelpfully

"Like I said before, I'm not going to keep holding your hand. I'm not Yoda, or Luna, or even Kami." he states "I'm not your mentor, or teacher, or sensei. If you want to know what to do, you'll have to figure it out on your own. Like everyone else has to do." he finishes, as he turns and starts off.

Suki frowns "Well, that wasn't As helpful as it Could have been!" she grumps, loudly enough so Jason could hear it, which causes him to stop in his tracks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:37 pm

Hiroshi sighed, deciding to interject. "Suki I understand being frusterated but they also have a point. Jason didn't have to help us all the times he did as well. We can't expect them to keep doing things for free." That and any other information would have to be made worth his while instead of just free. Not that he or Suki had anything to offer Jason.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:44 am

Jason looks over his shoulder "One last thing: You'll need Mad Rad on whatever team you manage to make." he says, then spreads his wings, jumps into the air and flies off.

Suki was still grumpy, her cheeks puffed out as she has her arms folded. She Really didn't want to admit, but Jason has, among other things, Very nice...wings...
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:57 am

"Wonder how that is even suppose to work.."
Hiroshi said to himself, but found himself more amused my Suki's antics then, she looked more cute then anything. "Tell you what, how about we stop by to eat before going home?"

Food usually put her in a better mood. It hurt his pocket a bit, but worth it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am

Suki thinks for a bit. They would be home afterwards and her mom would be making dinner, still, it's not like she wouldn't be hungry when they got home!

She finally nods "Okay. But you're buying." she says, trying oh so very hard to still sound upset, but not doing a very good job of it. Food almost always put her in a good mood.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:20 pm

Hiroshi was a bit amused. "Yeah sure thing." It wasn't like it was the first time he had paid for them of course. The place he was looking for was a resteraunt he and Suki had been there often enough and the owners of the small family owned place liked Suki enough so it worked.

They found a place to sit at a table before an waistress could come take their order.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:30 pm

As usual, Suki ordered quite a bit of food, but not as much as she normally would. She wanted to be considerate of Roshi and his billfold.

Still, she was quite salty at Jason for his lack of help when it comes to finding new people. Though, he Did give them a clue as to whom they were. One was a boy and the other was a girl.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:35 pm

"I was thinking of something. Though Jason Was cryptid, there had to be an reason he said Mad in particular. If its an power thing alone, I mean I could ask Torin for help since he considers me an friend so that can't be it. Add the fact he's hard to get a hold of and such, so thinking there's more to it." Hiroshi shrugged mentally, but he could be wrong.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:43 pm

Suki thinks for a bit "I don't think we should dismiss trying to get Mad on our team." she says in a low tone "I mean, of course we could try for Troin, but I think we should get Mad as well. Because, I think, we might need his help." she mumbles, thinking of a certain monster that she heard about from her father, when Hiroshi and Mad went to get him from the Oni.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:53 pm

He understood that part, it was just Mad might be a bit harder to get on the team since they were no longer an hunter and they weren't exactly friends unlike with Torin. Still..

"We could give it an try. It doesn't hurt."
Assuming they could even find them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Fumitsuki wasn't too thrilled at the thought of adding Mad to their team, because he was creepy and his ability to move through the shadows was just as creepy, but if Jason said they needed him, than they needed him. As callous as Jason was, recently, he was right. He was always right, it seemed.

Suki sighs as she looks out. It was getting colder and soon, she would need a jacket. Which was alright with her, since it hid her tail, one thing she didn't like about the summer.

"You should probably contact Torin and see if he is even available to help us." she suggests. After they found the other two people, she planned on going to America and getting her brother back, whatever it takes!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:25 pm

"Will do." Hiroshi was looking at the clock, it was a bit later. "You ready to head back for now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:56 pm

Suki nods "Yup! Let's get going." she says, jumping up. She waits until they were both outside before grabbing Hiroshi's arm and holding on to it. It was a habit she got into when she was little, she usually does it when she's worried about something.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:49 pm

Hiroshi felt his heart beat a bit faster but repressed any other feeling he got to the best of his ability. Suki didn't mean anything by it as it was something she normally did when worried, that was the logical part of him. That aside, of course emotions didn't care.

"Something else bothering you Suki?"
Whether she did speak about it or not didn't matter; but there was admittingly a lot going on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Suki chuckles. It was a hollow sound "I suppose the question should be, what Isn't bothering me." she mumbles "It's almost like, everything's gone so wrong...and I don't have a way to fix any of it." she mumbles again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Hiroshi hated Suki sounding like this, she was usually the more optimstic side of things but she didn't have much to right now. "I know.." He said tiredly. "I can't say everything has been good as of late, its been one thing after another." He admitted. "But even though things haven't been the best, we have a chance to put at least part of this mess behind us. We can get your brother and maybe get your powers restored. Its easier said then done I know but we have to take things one step at a time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:25 pm

Suki looks at Hiroshi "There's nothing, currently, wrong with my magic." she says "It only loses power when it's transferred from mother to daughter. I think we shouldn't be focusing on my magic, and focus more on the Oni." she points out.

"First, we need to find these two others that Jason mentioned...but how?" she asks herself "It's not like we can put an add in the paper..." she trails off, thinking.

She looks over to Hiroshi "Do...you think Jack could help us find them? If anyone can, I'm sure it's him and his team."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:41 pm

Hiroshi honestly didn't know but couldn't hurt to try. "I don't see why we couldn't at least try. Only thing we know of them is their magic girls..we'll one girl and boy but I doubt there's tons of them so that should make things easier if what I got from Jason is right. It Could just been a concidence that when I brought up if you met any others before and Jason said I figured it out already, but I'm gonna go with my gut."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Suki shakes her head "We don't even know if they are magical in nature, since Jason didn't tell us one way or the other." she points out "All we know for sure, if that they have two arms, two legs, a head, and one has, uh, breasts..." she says, going a little red at the last word.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:11 pm

Hiroshi was slightly amused but let it drop. "I guess. We don't really have much of anything to go on."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:45 pm

It doesn't take them long to get to Suki's place. Her mother was making dinner and her dad was still at work "Mom, I'm home!" she calls as she takes off her shoes. She looks over to Hiroshi "I'm gonna head on up and change. I'll be down in a bit." she says as she heads up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Hiroshi Thought that was a good idea, but he didn't bring any extra clothes because he wasn't expecting to come over. Though before he did anything else he decided to ask Suki's mom: "Do you need help with anything?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:37 pm

Izumi looks over to Hiroshi and smiles, it was a tired smile "Oh, no thank you, Hiroshi. I got everything under, under control." she says.

Suki comes back down the stairs. She was in a casual skirt, tank top and sockies. She motions for Hiroshi to comes on over.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum