Here And There

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Here And There - Page 8 Empty Re: Here And There

Post by Namey Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:14 pm

Suki nods "The Oni my friends and I have been facing had don nothing But keep getting stronger and stronger." she grumbles "It's now to the point where all of us have to pitch in just to stop One, where it was only me who was needed." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:32 am

Both young teens frowned at that news, Emus spoke up first. "That's pretty damned troubling. Do you have any idea or theory of why that is? From what you said it kinda sounds more on the recent side of things."

Nysia wasn't sure, she had no reference point which to refer to far as this particular case was concerned. Maybe certain people would know.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:31 am

Suki nods "It is. They haven't been getting stronger like this until recently. I have some ideas on Why, but I don't want to say anything until I have a better idea." she says. Suki had to wonder where Hiroshi and Usagi were.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:14 pm

Emus could see how that could be a issue. "Good thing with me and my sis, we're kinda like watered down Shonen characters. We get stronger with the more fights and experiences we go through..just not stupidly fast unfourtnately. Maybe there is a way for your group to get stronger faster too."

"Sorry I'm late. Had to get our guest." It was Hiroshi, but by him was Torin who looked as laid back as ever at least on the surface.

Torin hadn't expected Mad to be here of all people, he was more a loner then anyone else he knew but he wasn't as surprised. He pushed it aside with a mental shrug to go introduce himself to the new people. "Name's Torin Strider, nice to meet you two."

Nyisa smiled. "Nyisa is fine. And its nice to meet you."

"Emus Vokel. Are you gonna be helping out too?" He assumed so if Hiroshi mentioned the 'guest' part otherwise it didn't make much sense.

"Yeah. I might not look the part but I'm a lot stronger then I look. Works for me though." If people dismissed or ignored you, all the better in Torin's book far as that went. He didn't know anything about Emus or Nysia to say anything, but everyone else espeically Mad he had a idea on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:35 am

Suki gets a text from Usagi, saying that she would meet them at the airport. She relays the message to everyone "So, now that we're all acquainted, I feel I should tell you that we have a plan!" she says.

"The Oni... Are heading to Hyrule... It holds... The key...To their victory..." Mad snarls, his glowing eyes shining in the darkness.

Suki nods "Yup, that's it. They believe that there's something in Hyrule that'll let them free their master, the Oni Overlord and that's bad news for us if they do." she explains.

"So it's up to you seven to stop them." Jason says, suddenly There, as if he was always there "I'll do what I can to guide you all, pointing you in the right direction when you need it." he says "But largely, this'll be your quest."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:33 pm

Nysia and Emus were startled because of Jason suddenly appearing and having No clue who the man was at all. Torin took a small cue and elaborated. "They're with us too, appearing is what they do."

"Um, okay." Nysia said, deciding to focus what was important. "What's the plan then?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:49 pm

Suki nods her head, knowingly "We're going to Hyrule and stopping them!" she says, a confident smile on her face "It's all taken care of on our side, so if you want join us in this, best make sure it's okay with whomever you need to."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:14 am

"How far is Hyrule from here? I never even heard of this place.." To Emus it sounded like they were on another planet or something.

"Far, far away. It's literally on another planet. The only reason we're getting there is due a hidden pathway." Torin added.

That surprised both Emus and Nysia before the later cleared her throat. "We'll, in that case we need to get things in order in our side first. We weren't expecting to go on a trip. Can we meet back up with you guys in a hour or less to where ever you're meeting up at?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:18 am

Jason was quite irritated that Torin told them that Hyrule was a different world. In fact, he was irritated that Torin was even Here, considering what he had done to his last team in the past, Jason didn't think the Keyblader had any right to be here in the first place.

No, Torin wasn't Jason's favorite person at the moment. But Jason knew how to keep things professional. Jason looks over to the siblings "We can pick up some things when we get there, if that help." he says "That's not the main problem we'll be facing when we get there." he says.

Suki blinks in surprise "What's the main problem we'll be facing?" she asks.

Jason looks over to the young Saiyan "The check in station. They'll ask for anything that will be considered contraband. Magical items and weapons included." he explains "And seeing as how all of you except for Hiroshi has one of those, they'll likely ask for them and give you all a translator pin that also acts as a dampening field, causing you to lose most of your natural abilities."

This was cause for alarm, as far as Suki was concerned "So, how do we get past the check in station?" she asks "Because natural abilities aside, I don't think we can afford to lose our magical items." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:09 pm

"We'll a bit, but we still have to check in things."
Emus wondered if Torin hadn't said anything was anyone even going to tell them it was far away. They did have responsbitlies here they had to check in with before going on some long trip. Fourtnately most of stuff could be taken care of with a phone call.

Nysia excused herself for a moment to do just that, going on the side to talk on the phone.

At the news, Hiroshi frowned. "I don't know much about Hyrule but seems like that would cripple us. Magic items aside, it make our natural abilities weaker."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:02 pm

Jason shakes his head "No. It doesn't weaken them, it shuts them off, basically." he corrects "And I can't say as I blame them either." he says "Long ago they were invaded by space faring forces and it was only by luck that they managed to survive." he explains.

"Much like how Earth was invaded by those space bugs years ago, huh?" Suki asks and Jason nods.

"Truth be told, almost none of you know anything about Hyrule, so keep close to Mad. He's been there many times before and knows what to expect." he says.

He looks over to Torin "We should talk." he states, leaving no room for the young man to disagree, as he moves away from the group.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:46 am

Torin could guess what it was about but never the less he followed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:13 am

Jason stops a good distance from the group and turns to Torin "I have a feeling you know what it is I want to talk about." he says "You should know that these are good people and don't need to be toyed with like you did your last team." he says in a low tone.

"You will either see this through to the very end or walk away now. There is no inbetween this time." he states "You should also know that Abraxus disbanded his Cell because of the Direct result of you and Camlo leaving. So if you bail on them like you did Christine, you and I are done. Completely. Understand?" he asks, but it more of a state of fact, than anything else.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:19 am

Torin frowned slightly, but nodded. "That's fair. I'm not going anywhere until its done."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:08 pm

Jason nods, slapping Torin roughly on the shoulder, possibly as a way to keep their conversation fresh in his mind "That's all I wanted to hear. Stick to that and we'll get along just fine." he says.

His face sobers up a bit "That wasn't the Only thing I wanted to talk to yo about..." he says in a low voice "During this adventure, you're going to encounter the Dark knight a few times... Keep Fumitsuki Away from him!" he hisses "She'll try to talk some sense into him, to reach her brother and he simply Won't be there." he warns.

"Tell him... The rest..." Mad hisses from the shadows, his glowing eyes trained on the two of them "Tell him... That Suki's life... Is the Only thing... Keeping the Oni Overlord... Imprisoned..." the dark warrior growls.

Jason sighs, looking over to Suki, who is chatting it up with her new friends "The Oni believe that it's Nixa's power that can free their Overlord, but that's not true. Not entirely." he mumbles "It's the power as well as the life of it's current host. If they drain Suki's power, they would also need her life, so if they outright killed her, they would be boned." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:18 pm

"So as before, Suki is still would have a huge target on her back." Torin said after a moment. "They're going to Hyrule for another way, so is there another way for it to happen? From what you said that's where their magic originally comes from."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:22 pm

Jason shakes his head "That implies that Suki was Never their target." he says "Suki, and who ever is the current Nixa, will Always be a target of the Oni, even if either of them doesn't even know it." he says in a low tone.

"As for Hyrule, there's a way for them to get what they want." he says "But it comes with much risk to everything they've been working for." he mumbles.

"The Tri-Force..." Mad hisses and Jason nods his head.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:57 pm

"The Tri Force huh...?" Torin repeated the words. "Then that's something else we have to stop them from getting while there. So..what exactly is it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:47 am

Jason nods slowly "It's a powerful wish granting artifact created by three extremely powerful goddesses." he says "The very same three goddesses that created Hyrule and everything on it, from nothing." he states.

"The catch..." Mad growls.

"The catch is, you need to first Find the Tri-Force, then you need to have three Very specific character traits before you touch it, or it'll split into three parts, seeking out the three people who embody their traits." Jason explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:58 pm

"So is it currently split? Would we say, need to keep said person away from the Oni?" He doubted there was anyway they could locate said people, then again you never really knew.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:02 pm

Jason quarks a brow "Why would you automatically assume that the Tri-Force is divided when I Just told you that if they find it and they don't meet the requirements that it'll split into three pieces." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:34 pm

Torin shook his head. "Never mind. My mind was going some other place. Anyway is that all for now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:39 pm

Jason shakes his head "Not just yet. Suki is being watched by an Oni tracker. It comes out every so often to report what she's doing. I need you both to keep an eye out for it and take it out when it comes out." he says "They look like baseball sized eyes with wings."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:36 am

"Right. I'll keep a eye out for it."

With no further questions or anything, Torin quitely went to sit down nearby and wait for the others to finish up whatever they needed to do.

Nysia came back, having finished her conversation. "All clear on our end now. Me and Emus are ready to go whenever you guys are."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:24 pm

Suki was getting excited by the thought of this trip "Alright! Let's see about getting some tickets and head on out!" she says, getting gung ho!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum