Here And There

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Here And There - Page 6 Empty Re: Here And There

Post by Namey Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:22 pm

After dinner, Suki goes to talk to her parents. She didn't know if she would ask them to get out of town and take a break with grandma or talk about Takumi. in the end, she ended up suggesting they take a long vacation, telling them about Usagi's plan to invite them to her place in the mountains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:28 pm

Hiroshi was waiting for Suki to finish talking to her folks before they could continue with their plan. When she came walking back, he greeted them. "You ready to go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:09 pm

She skitters on over "Hiroshi!" she squeaks "I couldn't tell them!" she says in her squeaky voice that she gets when she's really nervous about something "I just suggested to them that they take grandma and go on a trip to clear their heads."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:18 pm

Hiroshi sighed a bit to that. "We'll, what's done is done now since its too late to retract that now without it being suspicious. We're gonna have to do this as quickly as we can then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:24 pm

Suki nods "I'll be right back." she says as she mousies upstairs to pack a few things. It really didn't take long for her to stuff a few things in a trash bag and run back down "Okay, let's get going before they stop us!" she hisses and was out the door "By the way, did you call Christine about Joyce?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Hiroshi shook his head but left quickly afterwards. "No, sorry got side tracked. I'll get on that now, hopefully they're up." It wasn't really late, but you never knew what one was planning in the end, regardless he went to call. More of it was better this way then showing up unnnaounced on their door step where they might not even be home.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:04 pm

The phone rings for a bit, then goes to her voice mail. About three minuets later, Hiroshi gets a text from Christine "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry for missing your call! I was in the shower and didn't get to my phone in time." the text reads "What can I do for you tonight?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:24 pm

It didn't mean anything of course but the words of Christine in a 'shower' and if there was anything she could do for him tonight put images that he shouldn't. Curse teenaged Farian hormones. Curse them to hell.

Then again probably be the same regardless.

Hiroshi typed in the text to summarize what they were trying to do after saying it was fine, shortly and if possible they could get Joyce's number so they may be able to get into contact with Mad, since Jason had made it a point they needed them on the trip.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:41 pm

Christine would have probably been flattered if she knew what Hiroshi was thinking, since he was pretty good looking himself. But that was neither here nor there at the moment. She made it a point to let Hiroshi know that she wasn't too crazy about Mad, but Joyce was pretty into him, though she didn't believe that Mad was the same. Still, she gave him Joyce's number.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:57 pm

It was more he didn't want to dwell into that sort of thing because cold showers weren't fun, but that was also part of it not that it mattered at the moment. 'All right. Thank you I'll talk to you later.'

He did get an text from Torin, hopefully it was good news for once but he'd get back it later. First, it was time to get into contact with Joyce via text first.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:12 pm

Which Roshi was texting everyone, Suki was texting everyone else! She was getting ahold of Usagi, letting her know of the plan and what Jason had told them. Especially about the two people they had yet to find, that they would Need to find. Usagi said she had an idea, but needed to think it over a bit more, before cluing Roshi and Suki in on it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:57 am

Hiroshi finally finished his texting for now, it seemed Joyce was busy or something so he'd have to wait on a response. In the mean time, it seemed Torin had freed himself up, so he Could go. At least something was going their way.

"I didn't get a response from Joyce, so we'll have to wait on that. Torin texted back, said things changed and he'll be coming along."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:37 am

Hiroshi's phone buzzes. It was Joyce "Me and Mad were never an 'item', as much as I would have liked that (he's pretty hot), and while he doesn't work for the Hunter Alliance any more, he still helps out from time to time. So I'll see what I can do, next time I see him." her text says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:22 pm

Hiroshi gave them an thank you before deciding that he had gotten all he could on his end. "Okay, Joyce contacted me but she hasn't seen Mad or know where he is, so that's up in the air. Torin will meet us some time tomorrow."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:28 am

Suki nods. She wondered what suddenly changed with Torin's situation. One moment he wasn't in the city and next he would be meeting them tomorrow.

"I'm gonna skip patrol tonight and just take a bath and hit the hay." she says. She wanted to be read for their journey tomorrow and for that, she needed as much rest as she could get.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:40 am

"That's actually an good idea." Hiroshi agreed. "We have a Lot to do tomorrow so its best we're rested up." He should probably go too, it just be hard to get some sleep.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:44 pm

Suki wanders off to the bathroom, her face going red as she recalled what Hiroshi said about it in a good idea to take a bath and her mind went to when they were little and use to take baths together all the time. She wondered if a situation like that would arise again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:42 am

Hiroshi didn't see her blushing face, but he of course Did have certain thoughts being an healthy teenaged boy and all. Suki was very attractive even if she felt unsure of it at times so even discarding the feeling aspect that much was true.

The trip was dangerous, true, but they'd be able to get some head way for once.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:54 am

Suki was all washed up and ready for bed. She needed to get some sleep for the long trip before them. She just hoped that Joyce was able to get in touch with Mad, she had a strong feeling they might need his help.

Her thoughts wandered to her little brother as she drifted off to sleep. She missed him and even though he was a prick at times, he was still her little brother.

As morning comes rolling around, Suki gets a text from Usagi. She had fleshed out her plan to draw out the two people at their school, and she fills both Hiroshi and Suki in on her plan.

She planned on dressing up as a monster, and "Attacking" the school to draw the two out. Once they showed up, Nixa would appear to stop the so-called "Monster", and thus helping save the day!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:17 pm

There was..one thing Hiroshi had to ask before this type of mission took place that was more the obvious. "So did Usagi say how she was going to dress up as? I guess if it doesn't have to be Too convincing as long as it just seems that way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:35 am

Suki shrugs "I don't know what she had planed, exactly, but I'm sure she'll be dressed up as some kind of monster." she says "Either way, I think we need to be on guard and keep a steady eye out for Anyone acting odd." she points out.

She looks at the clock "Come on, let's get ready for school." she says. It would have been good if Usagi told them what Time she planned on making an appearance, so they both could be ready for it. But she supposed that wouldn't be as authentic.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:35 am

Hiroshi could agree with that, it may be easier said then done but even so. If they were lucky, which had been up and down at this point the same people would be in one of their classes.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:07 pm

Classes were boring and it didn't help that Suki was tense as hell. She Knew an attack was coming, she just didn't know when and it was effecting her performance at school.

Lunch time came and went and there was nothing. Not so much as floating pencil. School was over for the day and the students were getting ready to head home, when something slams into the from walkway of the school!

It was someone dressed in a cloak and a Oni mask, but it clearly wasn't an Oni. There was Usagi's rabbit close by, which meant it was Usagi "Fear me, mortals!" she says she starts to float in the air, menacingly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:20 pm

Hiroshi was taken back, only for a moment before he recovered knowing soon enough it was Usagi still he played the part. However, it seemed they didn't have to wait too long before a young man in a long coat came along with a young woman; she seemed be some sort of knight. The timing was fast..a bit too fast.

"Stop right there villian!" The young woman demanded. "If you go any further, we'll be forced to attack!" A sigh escaped from the young man.

"Ugh..could you be any more cliche. We're making an impression here.."

A light pink as the same color as their hair briefly dusted their cheeks. "S-shut up.." She turned her ire back to the 'Oni'. "And you, why are you here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:01 pm

Usagi smiles under her mask "To draw you both out." she says.

"Hold right there Monster!" Nixa says as she jumps down, but sticks the landing and falls flat on her face.

Usagi has to try her hardest not to laugh. Nixa jumps back to her feet, her nose was red from the landing "Now, Evil-Doer, I defeat you soundly!" she declares.

Usagi and Nixa both take off, not wanting to get into an Actual fight. She was trusting Hiroshi to take care of the two while she helped Usagi change.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum