Here And There

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Here And There - Page 2 Empty Re: Here And There

Post by Namey Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Suki nods "I would like to think that's the case. I mean, I don't want to think that my little brother would hate me so much that he would want to stab me to death." she shivers a bit, recalling the feeling of being stabbed over and over.

She thinks for a bit "Why...don't we ask Jason?" she asks "He seemed to know more about me and my power than even I do, it seems." she says "Maybe...he might know where Takumi is...." she mumbles the last part.[/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:54 pm

For their sake and the familes sake, hopefully that was the case..

Hiroshi gently patted them comfortingly on the back after she shivered before he answered. "It doesn't hurt to try, just no idea where to find them. I guess talking to Torin or Christine would be the best bet."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:06 pm

Suki lets herself be comforted by Roshi. She really doesn't have much left to say. Though, she knew the answer to All their current questions lay with one person. Abraxus.

He was the one who might know more about Hylians and he was the one who would know how to get in contact with either Torin or Christine.

Though, as for finding Jason, it was a better bet that Christine, his sister, would know how to get ahold of him better than Torin ever would. Still, it didn't hurt to ask.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Getting an hold of Christine and Torin wouldn't be an issue, he had the later's phone number and where they lived, and while he didn't have their number, he did know where Christine lived.

He thought about saying something, but like Suki he didn't have much to add.

So he just relaxed and enjoyed the silence. Sometimes you didn't need to say anything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:58 pm

While the two were stewing in the silence, a few minuets later, there was a knock on the door "Kids, dinner's ready." Suki's mother calls. While her dad was depressed, her mom was dealing with Takumi's disappearance differently. By cooking, and cooking, and cooking!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Hiroshi perked up a bit at that. "Guess its time."

He knew whether she was feeling down or not, Suki would eat a lot, even more so then he did. She had always been like that since she was little growing up with them. Looking back, he definitely missed those simpler times where it was just him and Suki together without an care in the world.

He wanted those days back. But they weren't coming anytime soon which is why they needed to fight for it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:14 am

There was light conversations during dinner, nothing of any real note. But Suki was still thinking of many things. One of them was how Jason always seems to Know when he's needed somewhere and if that were Truly the case, than maybe he knew they needed him now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:33 am

Dinner wasn't too eventful, not that Hiroshi was expecting it to be if anything it was kind of a small nice foot note in normalcy, at least for the given moment. However, when he was finished he offered to help Suki's mother with dishes if she needed or wanted it instead of just heading to bed. Not like he'd go instantly to sleep anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:39 am

Suki's mom turned down his offer, saying that as a guest, he shouldn't be expected to do any of the house work. Suki was surprised by her response, sine Hiroshi had been coming over since the two of them were in grade school. He was practically one o the family by now.

Suki's dad wanders over to Hiroshi "How have you been, son?" he asks "I know everyone's worried about Takumi and most o f tha worry has been focused on Konata and Suki, but how are You holding up through out all this?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:05 am

Hiroshi paused, then sighed a bit. "I've been better. Just nothing seems to have gone right as of late save a few things. Not much I can do about it but keep on trucking, its what I'm good at if nothing else." From the Oni thing, Suki's brother, and things putting on hold dating wise because everything was so stressed and tensed at the moment. Not to mention Suki losing her powers and who knows what else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:55 pm

Kyosuki nods "It's about all we can do for now." he says "The Hunters haven't had any luck finding Takumi or the Oni lair. Though, Konata doesn't think they would tell us even if they did." he explains.

He hefts a sigh "I think...I'll contact an old college buddy of mine, see if he can help." he mumbles "He's the director of a school for special individuals. Maybe one of them can help."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Hiroshi could see that, it wasn't like they had anything else to go on. "Let me know how that turns out, its been more or less an dead end for now so any little bit that changes things up helps. And if there's anything I can do, let me know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:39 pm

Kyosuki nods "Suki's grandmother thinks the Oni have pulled out of Japan and since they failed the first time to free their Overlord, they're looking for another source of power to free him." he explains "Which it's unlikely they'll find one, since it was the power of Nixa who sealed him in the first place."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:47 pm

"Not likely but its possible. So many strange and unique things I've learned and witnessed almost nothing seems impossible. Let's just hope if there is, they don't find it if that's the case." Hiroshi said. "Thanks for coming to talk to me, I mean that. I'm going to try to get some rest, unless there was something more you wanted to say."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:54 pm

Kyosuki shakes his head "No. You rest up. Suki still needs your strength." he says "Also, just remember, you're always welcome here. No matter what." he says, patting Hiroshi on the shoulder "Have a good night, son." he says as he walks off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:59 pm

The little things like that meant a lot to Hiroshi, espeically in times like these. With that being said, he decided to go get some rest so he could be ready to tackle the challenges of the day. Things weren't the best but they could be a lot worse.

Tomorrow he try to talk to Abraxus for a few questions as well, it was a bit late for that now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:16 pm

Morning comes rolling around and Konata was making breakfast for everyone, Kyosuki was reading the morning paper and Suki was in the shower.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:24 pm

Hiroshi woke up a bit groggily but it wasn't too long before he got his second wind so to speak. However, Suki was currently in the shower so that pat at least would have to wait. That and he didn't bring an spare set of clothes on him, but that was an given.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:27 pm

Suki gets out of the shower and the bathroom, only wearing a towel. She screeches to a stop when she sees Hiroshi "O-oh! Um , good morning, Hiroshi." she says, her face turning a bright red as she heads to her room "Excuse me." she mumbles as she breezes past him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:40 pm

Hiroshi did his best not to stare, he of course liked what he saw and he had seen more of them, twice but Suki didn't need to know that. Luckily the shower would serve both as cleaning him up..and cooling him down in another area that needed to.

After that it was time for breakfast.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:43 pm

By the time Roshi got out of the shower, Suki was already dressed and down stairs. She was in her school uniform, as it was a school day, and was munching on toast...and pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs, juice, and milk. 

Her typical breakfast. Lunch for her was the worst part of going to school, as she didn't have enough money for a big lunch or enough room to pack a bit lunch either.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:22 am

It was that reason Hiroshi, since he was younger tried to sneak extra food in for Suki when he could. He ate an decent amount due to what he was, but Suki was far worse. Though while he was eating, he decided to send an text to Abraxus of possibly finding Hylians for Suki's fading power issue as well as what happened to Blader if he knew. The last if he heard anything in general about the Oni as of late.

It was better then the phone because they were Just about to go, and he couldn't talk while at school. Not to mention Abraxus could get back to it at their leisure.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:20 pm

Abraxus got back to him rather quickly *The first two are classified, sorry kid. As for the Oni, we're tracking a small group heading out of the country. It looks like they're heading to the United States, for some reason.* the text says

Suki jumps up, having finished her breakfast "Well, I'm off. Have a good day at work, dad..." she says as she kisses Kyosuki on the cheek "You have a good day as well, mom." she says, kissing Konata as well. They bid her good day as well, as she heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:07 am

Hiroshi gave his own goodbye's to the family as he headed out with Suki on their way to school. However, it wasn't too long after did he get a reply back from Abraxus and looked it over. "We'll, I asked Abraxus some questions but most he isn't as liberty to say. He Did say some Oni were going to the states for some reason. That might be another reason they're quite. I think the only way we're going to get some answers instead of going in circles is if we talk to Christine to see if Jason is willing to show up. We could do it after school if you want."

Jason didn't Have to show up after all, even for his sister it was his choice since they had their own things to worry about. It would mainly be about Suki's sister, and the fading powers thing. The Blader thing was less important, but it wasn't just to soothe an conflicted conscious but just the kind of person he was. That's why he just wanted confirmitation they were okay or not.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:37 pm

Suki nods slowly "I wonder what's in America that would be drawing the Oni there." she says "You should probably get ahold of Christine as soon as you can. Who nows How long it'll take Jason to get here, if he even shows up." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum