Here And There

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Here And There - Page 3 Empty Re: Here And There

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:44 pm

"True..."

Hiroshi decided to send an text to Christine about it, but that was about all he could do. The rest would be up to them and Jason, but he wasn't purely relying on that. After all, there was more then one way to get up a tree.

School was going to be boring, but the mundaneness of it all was almost welcomed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Christin's replay wasn't As fast as Abraxus', but Hiroshi got it before classes started "No promises, but I'll contact him and see if he'll speak with you." she texts back.

Classes were dull, almost boring, to Suki. she had a pop quiz today, but tha as alright. Unlike most magical girls, Suki was pretty smart. At least, she always thought she was.After she finished with the test, lunchtime comes rolling around.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:08 pm

That was about the best he could hope for, but regardless he appreciated it all the same. Though if that didn't work out, he was wondering about their other options. The pop quiz was annoying but he could do it, he was more 'street smart' then he was book smart.

There was a young woman with bright pink hair and a young man who looked related with brown hair eating. They Looked new as in he hadn't seen them before then again there were enough people here he could have simply passed them by. Either way it wasn't too important.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:45 pm

Fumitsuki paid the two no mind as she finished her lunch. It was really hard for her to not eat like a savage when at school, since her desire to fight and eat sometimes got the better of her. She Was, after all, a Saiyan and fighting was hardwired ito her DNA.

After school, an when her class finished cleaning, it was time for club activities and since Suki wasn't apart of any club, it was time for her to had on home. As she started out, she spies a rather handsome young man, who had a very toned and sexy physique, with long, black hair. She knew him as Jason Winters and he looked bored at the moment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:55 pm

Hiroshi didn't have anything going for him far as clubs went either, so it was just him walking Suki back home. Just because the Oni had been quite and such didn't mean they weren't out there, besides that wasn't the only reason.

It was pretty uneventful, that was until Jason appeared though he seemed to be bored. "Jason? It's good to see you. You've been here the whole time?" He didn't mean Literally of course.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:03 pm

Jason nods "Yup. I got here Just before school started and since I didn't have anything better to do, this is where I stayed until school was over." he says "Christine said you wanted to talk to me." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:17 pm

"Right.." Hiroshi decided to get to the point. "Me and Suki just had a few questions about the Oni, Suki's powers and things along those lines if that's all right. The first, I guess before anything else, do you know why the Oni have been so quite lately?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:33 pm

Jason nods "I figured it was something of this nature." he mumbles "Yes, I know way the Oni have been quite, yes I know where your brother is, and yes I know why you lose power each generation the Nixa power is passed on." he says, ticking tem off on his fingers.

"First, the Oni was quiet because they have no more reason to fight you, since your power is so weak, it alone won't free their Overlord." he starts.

"Your brother is currently on his way to America, as the Dark Knight, to look for another power strong enough to free the Oni Overlord and the place he's going to, is Hyrule, where your power originated from." he continues.

"You're losing you're power because you lack Any Hylian blood, which is needed to keep the power from going away completely." he points out "Ironically, if the Nixa was passed onto Takumi, this wouldn't be As big a issue." he says.

"And lastly, you find Hylians in, of course, Hyrule. Which you need to go to America to get to and they aren't the most hospitable to outsiders." he finishes.

"Oh, and as a bonus fact, Blader is fine. She was in a gray area after the old Hunter Counsel was disbanded and now she works for the Hunter Alliance." he says.

"Does that about answer all your questions?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:37 pm

We'll..that did about anwer everything on his end at least. Hiroshi slowly nodded. "It did, thank you. I don't have anymore questions unless Suki does."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:51 pm

Since this Jason fellow seemed to know everything about everything, Suki decided to take a chance "Um, w-when Takumi, you know, stabbed me...was he under the influence of the Oni, at the time?" she asks. Not Really sure she wanted to know the answer to that question.

Jason thinks for a bit "That's a hard on to answer. No and yes." he says "No: Because the jealousy of you getting the Nixa power was always and already there, but not enough to want you dead." he starts "And Yes: Because the influence of the Oni Amplified his strong feeling against you into something, deadly." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:54 pm

That was an good thing, and Hiroshi was happy for Suki. He didn't want to imagine what the reaction would be if it turned out it Was just all them and nothing to do with the Oni influence.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Jason eyes Hiroshi "Suki, give us a minuet." he says. Suki nos and wanders away from the two "While we're on the subject of Takumi, know that his mind is completely under Oni influence now and he Will attack you both on sight with the intent to kill." he points out "Also, I know what you were thinking after Suki was stabbed and had you succeeded, that would have broken something inside her when she recovered, because she thinks the world of her little brother." he says "So keep your damn emotions under control."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:09 pm

Hiroshi couldn't fault that, he slowly nodded. "Noted.  I figured that was the case once I calmed down after losing my head back there, but its nice to have it confirmed."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:14 pm

Jason shakes his head slightly "Bullshit. We both know what was going through your mind at the time." he says as he turns "Now if you'll excuse me, I have things I need to look into myself. If you need any more info, let Christine know, or better still, figure it out on your own." he places two fingers on his forehead, blurs slightly and was gone!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:16 pm

Hiroshi watched them leave before going to meet back with Suki. "He's gone for now, but the next time we're probably just going have to figure things out on our own. We won't have them helping that way forever."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:27 pm

Suki sighs "Of curse not. Tha would make things too easy if we had someone helping us." she mumbles "But, I guess with the Oni leaving us alone, because we're no longer useful to them, we probably don't need a grump like Jason around, bringing down the mood." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:33 pm

"That is the silver lining." Hiroshi agreed a bit. "The Oni aren't on our, or really your back at least for the moment so its one less thing to worry about so we can concentrate on other things and your brother."

"Its not really important, but I kinda wondered if besides you magical girls were a thing or even a boy. Not like we've seen one." Then he shrugged. "Guess it doesn't really matter. Let's go home." He was going to walk Suki home, but he had to check in with his own home after, since his folks were still out after.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:21 am

Suki was a bit surprised by the suddenness of the question. How was she suppose to know? All she really knew was about her own powers. It's not like she knew anything about Sailor Moon, when she was active (though she Was a big fan).

Still, she nods and starts out. There was a small creature that was following them, staying as out of sight that it could be. It was clear that the Oni sent it to keep an eye on Suki. Because while she was no longer useful to her, she was still a threat to them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Hiroshi didn't notice they were being followed, unfortunately. That being said, in hindsight it was kinda silly to expect Suki to know at all. Just because she was a magical girl didn't mean she knew of anyone else personally; espeically since the two were almost always together hanging out anyway.

If they were lucky, which part of him doubted, with what Jason said there was another bright side. It meant once they got her brother back, there was an chance the two could live normal lives again, but again part of him doubted it because life rarely was that convient.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:59 pm

As they were heading back, Suki slows "Hiroshi, I was wondering, should we tell mom and dad about what Jason had told us? You know, about Takumi and the Oni?" she asks. It really helps that her parents know about her powers and what's going on.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:18 pm

Hiroshi thinks for an moment, then nodded. "..I think that wouldn't be an bad idea to tell them. They know about everything else, and if nothing else just confirming its all the Oni influence should give them some slight piece of mind they aren't doing it on their own."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:36 am

Suki nods "You're right. Mom and grandma know more about what's going on than I do, plus, I'm sure it'll put their minds a bit at ease knowing that Takumi is okay."

There was a sudden, and quit shrill, screeching sound coming from the bushes and a small creature, the size of a small dog, jumps out. It looked like a spider with an eye as it's main body.

It scuttles around, firing small, circular projectiles at the cluster of bushes it was just in. They catch fire easily enough. But that doesn't keep if from firing on it.

It becomes apparent what it's firing at, when Jason calmly walks out of the bush fire, his black/silver wings all 'unfolded' and, like himself, was ready to kick some ass!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:44 am

Hiroshi almost summoned some flames on instinc on hearing that screech, getting ready to defend himself and Suki since it sounded very close nearby. Hiroshi did tense up though by Suki. He expected some type of monster, what he Didn't expect was Jason to still be around.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:10 am

The spider creature kept scuttling around, shooting at it's primary threat, Jason, who was slowly walking towards the small creature. It's attacks not even phasing Jason in the least.

The Mystic suddenly disappears, only to reappear behind the creature and kick it high into the air. He powers up a small ball of black/silver energy and throws it at the spider, which causes it, and the area around it, to explode!

Jason, then, looks over to Suki and Roshi "That was a  surveillance drone, of sorts." he says "Just because the Oni no longer have a use for you, doesn't mean you still aren't a threat to them" he points out "Whatever they're planning, you are still the best bet to stop them and they know it."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:14 am

The fight happened so fast, it was really over before it began not that it was any kind of surprise considering who it was. He relaxed a bit when the drone seemed to be gone. "We'll, that's great.." Hiroshi mumbled, knowing that would of been Too convient. "Is there more of those drones around here in the city?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum