No One Else

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No One Else - Page 3 Empty Re: No One Else

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Vira was almost sure Sarah was going to fly any moment now just by effort alone at the rate she was going. "We'll keep them safe. See you later Ameila."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:21 pm

Amelia waves "Dinner is at six. Stay safe, everyone." she says.

Sarah looks at Nikki, then to Janice "So, where are we going? Are we looking for treasure? Are there going to be Pirates?" she asks rapid fire questions.

Janice chuckles a bit. Sarah was cute. Janice wasn't sure if she wanted to try for kids or not, but they certainly were cute "We're looking for the Arch Bishop, no, and no." she says, answering the young Mystic's questions.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Kylie thought it be kinda cool if they Were going after pirates, though it made her wish Jack Sparrow was an real person because he was the best pirate ever and she didn't care what anyone said.

"Though, with and Kylie's help it will be easier. After all, the more eyes on them the better." Vira reasoned.

"Hey Janice. Are there pirates in your home?"
Kylie asked, a bit curious.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Janice looks over to the young girl "Oh yes. They are many different types, from the scurvy scallywags, to the dashing rogues that will sweep a young woman off her feet." she says "But most of them are far from Capitol City." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Kylie seemed satisfied with the answer for now, so she didn't pester Janice with too many questions. "Maybe one looks like Jack Sparrow."

"Maybe." Vira chuckled. "But remember, movies and how real life are different things."

Nikki was glad Vira seemed to be bouncing back already, she was rather proud of them for that. In her opinion, it was probably for the best in other ways as well. She knew Vira had been appalled by the idea of the Mortal Kombat tournament, but it was also part of Kiro's culture. She didn't think Nosferartu and Shokan culture was exactly compatible and for a long term relationship, that was important.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:36 pm

Janice thinks for a bit "It's hard to put it into words. But more like the 'Dread Pirate' Roberts, than Jack Sparrow." she says.

She stops, tilts her head slightly, as if hearing something "I found him!" she declares, then points "He's That way!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Nikki hadn't heard anything, but then again Mystic senses were sharper then her kind, which could be a double edged sword depending on what was going on. She made sure Kylie didn't go bounding off, she was in the 'helpful' phase that many children went into when they were young.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Sharp senses weren't the only thing Mystic's had. They also had a way of communicating with each other tha couldn't be detected.

And it was a good thing that Janice got a fix on Alister's location, because Sarah was getting tired of Just walking. She wanted Excitement and Adventure! That's way she came along. Not for Walking!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Kylie happy mood seemed to drop as they traveled because in the distance with other children was a clown. She instantly hid behind her mother.

"They aren't going to hurt you Kylie." Nikki was a bit amused, but explained to Janice. "Kylie saw a old movie the other week called Pennywise when a certain young lady should of been going to bed. She's been scared of clowns since."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:50 pm

Janice nods "Did you know they're remaking that movie...again." she says "They announced that they would be remaking about six of Stephen King's movies. It, Christine, Sleepwalkers, People Under the Stairs, the Shining, and Misery." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:07 pm

"I only know about the first one you mentioned in the other list." Nikki said after some thought. "Maybe I'll see them. Never honestly been much of a horror movie person. Are you into them?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:17 pm

Janice looks over to Nikki "Huh? Oh, yes. Earth horror is quite amusing. Though, there Are some movies out there that are good horror movies." she says "Mostly the psychological ones." which would make sense that a Mystic would go for psychological horror movies, rather than slasher ones.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:10 am

"I used to be into horror movies when I was younger." Vira finally chimed in. "Though, I guess if I do watch them now my taste are more like Janice's."

"If we have an movie night, I'll keep that in mind." Nikki didn't think that was an bad idea, but in the mean time she was keeping an eye out for Alister.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:31 am

Janice knew what, or rather whom, Nikki was looking for "The Arch Bishop is about a mile or so away." she says.

Sarah perks up "Let's Fly there!" she declares "It'll be faster than walking!" she points out as her tiny wings start flapping as fast as they could, but to no avail. She was Not getting off the ground.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:21 am

Vira giggled at Sarah's display. "It would be, you're not there yet but you will soon especially if you keep it up. If we find someone to teach Kylie how to fly, you two can fly together one day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:21 am

Sarah nods "Flying together would be fun, but if we can't, I don't have any problem with carrying Kylie." she says, sticking her tongue out at her friend.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:03 pm

It was either just Kylie stubborness or something else but she didn't want to give up that easily. She huffed, crossing her arms like she saw some of her favorite characters do in shows. "I'll fly, just watch!"

Nikki was bemused. "We'll see." She glanced at Janice. "Just curious, has there ever been a case of any of your kind making energy wings to fly? Not that they'd need to normally, but maybe if something made normal flying impossible."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:50 pm

"I bet I'll be flying sooner then you!" Sarah teases Kylie, flapping her tiny wings as quickly as she could to make a point, which would have been more impressive if she were Actually flying when she did that.

Janice shrugs "I can't say I've ever heard of such a thing." she says "When a Mystic losses their wings, they lose a good majority of their energy and no amount of healing can fix them" she explains.

"So the only time a Mystic would need to try and use their energy to fly, is if they lose their wings and then, it wouldn't be possible, since they would be so weak." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:17 pm

Kylie pouted. she didn't want to be showed up but she didn't have wings or anything.

"I see. Seems like one of the worse things that could happen would be losing your wings.."
Nikki knew Mystics couldn't use energy when their wings folded away, but she didn't have any idea.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:53 pm

Janice nods "Indeed it is. It's a punishment saved for only the absolute worse of my kind." she says "I haven't heard of anyone ver having been subjected to being 'De-Winged', as hey call it." she mumbles.

She looks over to Nikki "Just wondering, why did you want to know about if any Mystics had ever used energy for flying, instead of heir wings?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:37 pm

"Hm? I was mostly just curious, since that's the way my kind can fly." She explained to Janice. "We use our natural energy to form wings and then fly, buts an skill rather then innate."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:44 pm

"Well..." Janice starts "There is One Mystic that I know of who can fly without using their wings." she says "It's the First Son. Child of the First One." she says, with a bit of reverence in her voice.

"I'm not sure how he does it, but he surrounds is body in energy and he just, flies." she explains "There's a strong rumor going around that says that the First Son was trained by none other than the Mighty and Terrible Galford Himself, and That's why he can fly without wings...and is insanely strong for a Mystic..." she mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:34 pm

Nikki didn't know what possible kind of training it could be so on that front she didn't comment. "I know the First One is important and their children, but is their father? I pretty much never hear them mentioned."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Janice shrugs "Well, there's vague reference to someone that the Mighty and Terrible Galford has picked out for the First One to wed, and thus the First Children were born." she says "But the father is rarely mentioned."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:00 pm

Nikki was a bit surprised, but at the same time not. "Ah. Thought he'd be considered a bit more important, but I guess not. My people used to be more religious but its faded a lot over the years, especially with the newer generations. "
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum