No One Else

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

No One Else - Page 9 Empty Re: No One Else

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:17 pm

"Hope it wasn't anything too serious but I know you and the Circle have your differences often.And yes, I would like that." It was too soon to say but if she get more seriously involved with Alister she was going have to do some political reading.

It wasn't too long before they reached the place, it was on the smaller side which made sense since it was family owned. Not to long after finding an seat, an waitress came up to them, blinking at seeing Alister but recovered quickly to be professional.

"This is an surprise. Howdy, both of you." They said, they had an slight accent but it was hard to place it. The waitress pulled out a note pad and a pen. "What can I get ya two today?"

Nikki lightly drummed her fingers across the table briefly. "I know its late but I'm feeling in the mood for your famous waffles. Maybe for Alister to, if he wants them." She wasn't sure if he wanted to, but even people who typically didn't like them tended to like the waffles here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:04 am

Alister nods "Sure. I'll have some waffles as well." he says. In truth, he's never had waffles before. Alister aways put eating secondary to what he needed to do, preferring to eat simple things. So this would be a new experience for him. Though he Did note their waitresses reaction upon seeing him, though he was sure it was just because Nikki had a date.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:48 am

The waitress nodded and scooted off, leaving them alone for the moment as the two enjoyed each other's company. "Is is this your first time having waffles? I know you're pretty busy to begin with."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:40 pm

Alister wondered why she would even assume this was his first time having waffles, but didn't voice that question. He nods "Yes, I'm pretty busy much of the day, mostly in sessions with the Circle. But don't get me wrong, despite us almost constantly butting heads, they have the very best intensions for Elysium in mind." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Nikki wasn't there during the meetings, but she'd take his word for it. "I guess if nothing else it prevents you from being in an echo chamber just to see things from an different point of view. That's why some rulers have advisors even if they're very good at their job."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:36 pm

Alister nods "They mean well, but the problem is, most of tem have never left Elysium, or even Capitol City for that matter." he says "I think, I might make a request of tem to get out and see these worlds the know nothing about, before judging them."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:58 pm

The waffles came back before too long, but Nikki was a bit engrossed in the conversation. "Really? I would of thought the political figures be a bit more traveled like you are."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Alister shrugs "I'm sure that's true in some worlds, but not Elysium." he says "You ave to remember, until recently, we were cut off from other worlds and as for me being well traveled, well, I told you once before that what I did was against the rules of my people at the time and I would have been in Big trouble had I returned to Elysium." he chuckles lightly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:21 pm

Nikki smiled. "Yes, I remember. It was risky but it worked out for the best. I don't think you would have ever met Espen and Alden if you hadn't taken your side trip."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:37 pm

Alister nods, smiling back "I'm grateful and very fortunate to have met the both of them." he says, the focuses on Nikki "And to have met you an your incredible family."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:00 pm

Nikki blushed slightly, she was rather flattered. "Thank you. That means an lot coming from you. Its been so long since I've been with..we'll anyone. For a very long time, I wasn't interested in dating or even trying to get to know someone that way. But..you're different. And if nothing else, I know I can't live in the past.."

After a bit of hesitation, she gently took Alister's hand into hers.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:01 pm

Alister's hand was warm and soft. Not the hand of someone who worked outside for a living. But than, his job didn't normally require him to be doing manual labor. 

"I know exactly what you mean." he says "For so long, I always had done what I was told with a singular goal in mind." he explains "I've heard whispers about the Rift, but when I actually seen it, I was drawn to it." he says.

"From the moment I stepped out of the Rift, I knew that I could no longer live in the past as well. That my present, and my future, were on this small blue world." he says , giving Nikki's hand a light squeeze "Would you like to explore this future with me?" he asks with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 pm

Nikki didn't have to think too much on it, this was something she wanted and she was willing to take an chance with. She gave Alister an warm smile. "I'd be honored. I can't promise anything..but I'm more then willing to see what the future holds."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:19 pm

Alister smiles back "Now, let's finish our meal, so e can begin looking for this future, shall we?" he asks.

Things were goin well for him, it was just a bit sad that his sister wasn't around to share in his happiness.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:26 pm

Nikki was honestly looking forward to that, just spending time with Alister and enjoying his company would help make her day. It didn't take too long for her to finish her meal, and once done she was ready to go. The guards were around so they weren't completely alone but it was an needed thing considering how important Alister is.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:46 pm

((This seems like a good place to close the thread at. Until next we meet these two. This thread is CLOSED!!))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum