No One Else

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No One Else - Page 7 Empty Re: No One Else

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Perfect. That seemed like an odd word to describe much of anything, it kinda tied to 'one person's utopia, is another's hell' sort of deal. She could understand the general feeling though.

"You've learned a lot, and so have I. I'm glad I came to earth, I don't think I would of been the same if I haven't. I used to think humans were bad, but I've learned a lot more since then. And if I hadn't came I wouldn't have met so many wonderful people..you included." She said, uncharacterstically blushing a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:56 pm

Alister was happy to see Nikki happy like this. He hd noticed that she almost never let herself be happy. She hid it well, but when you're trained to spot lies, like he was, he could tell.

He smiles back at her "You're right. If I had stayed on Elysium, and done as I was told, I never would have met any of the people I call friend and those I call companion." he says, a warm look on his face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:25 pm

Nikki was debating internally with herself briefly before deciding on something at that moment; she wasn't really into the school girl. If you wanted something, you needed to speak or act and not just drop hints.

"There is one thing I wanted to ask you.." Nikki started. "We've known each other for a bit now and I really enjoy your company. So..what I'm asking is if dating is something you would be willing to try dating."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:34 pm

Alister was impressed by her boldness, as always and nods "I believe I would like that." he says "We know each other fairly well and we get along quite nicely." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:19 am

Nikki was pleased to hear that of course, but she did a good job of not over doing it. "I would like that too. I haven't really been or tried to be with anyone since my mate passed." Which was true, after the grief recovering process she mostly kept to herself on that front. She didn't object it, but she didn't actively look either.

"I'm going to bed early, I have a few things I need to take care of early on. Will you be avaible tomorrow?
"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:35 am

Alister kinda figured that she hadn't been with anyone since that time, but he didn't want to assume. He thinks for a bit, then nods "Yes, but only in the late afternoon." he says "I have meeting most of the morning."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Nikki smiled. "That's perfect. All the things I currently have planned will take away my morning time but I'll be free in the afternoon and evening."

She went closer to Alister, and gave him a light peck on the cheek. "Good night Alister and sweet dreams." Notably happier, she hummed something as she headed up stairs to get some sleep.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:20 pm

He was happy that she was happy. She deserved someone who could give her the peace she needed and if the Fates chose him, so be it. He wouldn't challenge them on this.

He bid his farewell to Amelia and Tobias, then he and Janice headed on out, back to the embassy. He had a bit day ahead of himself tomorrow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Vira was the first to wake up that morning, her mother had to trudge a bit before she was out, and of course Kylie would likely be along with Sarah. She was really excited to seeing her old friends and band today and while they talked on the phone, they hadn't had the chance to meet in person as much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Amelia as busy making breakfast for the kids an Tobias was getting them up and ready for school. Sarah was already and raising hell with Kylie.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Vira felt the hyper imps known as her baby sister and Sarah were going to be a troublesome pair when they got older, in the good way. She headed down stairs to where Ameila was cooking. "Good morning. Do you need any help?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Amelia looks over to Vira "Oh, no. But thank you. I have everything under control." she says with a smile.

At that Same moment, Sarah comes tumbling down the stairs again, having 'flown' down them, and like before, she springs back up to tell Kylie about her newest adventure!

Amelia sighs "Well, almost everything..." she says. She hd a feeling that girl was going to give her silver hair before her time if she kept acting like that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:10 pm

Vira giggled a bit at that. "We'll, you have to admit they at least keep things interesting around here if nothing else. Those two are probably going to be a handful in their teen and adult years."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Amelia sighs "Well, if I handled one, I can handle another." she says "Jennifer wasn't This over active when she was young. She mainly read and occasionally went out with her father to the guard house." she explains.

Tobias comes walking down, the kids were following him. There weren't that many, like five, not counting Sarah and Kylie "we're ready for school." he says. Amelia nods and serves everyone breakfast.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Vira noticed Kylie and smiled at them. "Morning Kylie. You excited for the day?"

"Yep! I was..I was..." Kylie seemed to lose her train of thought of whatever she was going to say. "Oh, I was just going to show you something, but its not ready yet. It's an secret."

Vira did wonder what it was, but knowing her probably nothing too big. Not to long after Nikki came down, somewhat groggy but she was chugging along; she'd wake up fully once she got some food into her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Sarah still needed to do some more studies so she could catch up with the others she would be in class with. Amelia hoped they didn't give her a hard time because she was a Mystic. She heard how mean Earth children could be. She was just worried Sarah would be mean right back.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:26 pm

"We'll, I'm going out. I'll talk to you all later." Vira gave Kylie an hug. "Be good for everyone."

"Bye!" Kylie waved to her big sister as she left go meet back up with her friends.

Nikki woke up a bit more by this time, thankfully. "In about an hour I have to get going but do you need any help with anything Ameila while I'm here?" She did like to help around if she could.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:30 pm

Amelia shakes her head with a smile "Oh, no thank you. I've got it handled." she says. She bids Tobias farewell as he takes the children and head off to school.

Amelia starts Sarah on her studies and comes back to Nikki "Will you and Kylie be staying for the day, or do you have pressing matters later?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Nikki should her head a bit. "I have some business related things to attend to, but Kylie is more then welcome to stay. In the afternoon, me and Alister, plan to see how our fist date will go." It was going to be known eventually and there was no point in hiding it, at least among close friends.

Kylie probably explode into something once she was brought back to earth.

Vira moved with a bit more pep in her step on catching up with her old friends and getting them all back together. Lenneth's home was very distinc and stood out from the others since it was custom built, and was actually older then it first appeared.

She knocked on the door, at first no one came, then an cute young woman opened it, and brightened on seeing Vira before hugging her. "Please come in, I was waiting for you." So were Kelsa and Hada."

The young vampire didn't need to be told another time as she came in, taking note of the fine art and such that was around the place. No doubt it was also partially due to Hada's influence.

"This is an pleasant surprise. How have you been?
" A man with blue hair came from down the stairs. There was also an winged woman that walked down with him, who gave Vira an hug on seeing them again.

"I'm happy you're here, but are you sure you're okay?"
The woman sounded lightly concerned.

"I've been doing well, really. I'm fine. I bounce back quick." Vira assured, knowing why that was. "We have a lot of things to talk about."

No One Else - Page 7 4qManfQ
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:39 pm

It was not too long before Tobias comes back. He was holding something. It looked like a brochure of some kind and h didn't seem to keen on it, so he tosses it on the desk by the door when he comes in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:42 pm

Nikki was just enjoying her time with Ameila before she had to go before she noticed Tobias coming back. "Welcome back. Did you find something?" He seemed to have seen..something but didn't seem keen on whatever he had seen.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:45 pm

Tobias shakes his head "It's nothing to concern ourself over." he says as he heads to the kitchen to get himself something to eat. He always eats after the children have been taken care of.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:23 am

Nikki decided it was best to leave that part alone for now. "We'll, I have to get going I'll talk to you all later." She wanted to get all of her things done as she was really looking forward to spending some time with Alister this afternoon, though she did glance at the desk before she headed out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:28 am

On the desk was a pamphlet for a school for 'Special' children that weren't exactly Human. The idea that non Human children needed to be kept away from Human kids didn't sit well with Tobias, which was why he was in a bad mood. To him, everyone was a child of the Mighty Galford and to suggest that they couldn't get along was maddening to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:56 am

Nikki found that a bit curious, since to her this was the First time hearing something like this. So after glancing it a bit longer as she headed out she went to find a bit more information far as the brochure went(another in this case). She wanted to know if the head of the school was someone Espen or Alden personally knew, or she herself did.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum