No One Else

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No One Else - Page 6 Empty Re: No One Else

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:38 pm

That made Sarah happy. She liked spending time with Kylie, since her friend was one of the only kids that could withstand her 'level' of playing and roughhousing.

Alister walks over to Nikki "Let's go to the study to talk." he says as he heads to Alden's study. He insisted that it be left the same as it was when his friend was still with them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Nikki felt nostalgic everytime they visited the study, it was almost like their presence was still around. Once they got there, she decided to start.

"I'm a bit worried about Vira." She decided to elaborate. "She's going to be on tour soon enough at this rate and traveling earth, and I've been hearing from friends and people I know have told me Vampire Hunting activity been picking up a bit. Not sure if the orders are becoming more active, but its there."

"I would just feel a lot better if you thought about assigning someone to Vira while she's on tour. Maybe I'm overworrying, but I'm her mother and its sorta my job to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 pm

Alister nods "I heard about the attack on Castlevania, but that was it and from what I heard, they've been, delt with." he says as delicately as he could "But I would, of course, have no problems assigning someone to watch over Vira and her group." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Nikki was a bit relieved on that front, but she Actually hadn't heard of the castlevania attack. "I would appreciate it a lot, thank you. Vira was talking about it before hand with me, her old bodyguard has an family and other things right now so she was looking for someone else." It probably either be an Elite Guard, or just a normal one.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:02 pm

Knowing Alister, he assigned Elite Guards to his friends and he considered Vira a friend, so chances were good it would be an Elite.

Though something Nikki said bother him "So...the Castlevania attack Wasn't what you were talking about?" he asks "What other ones have there been and have any been against your people?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Nikki normally didn't tell much but Alister wasn't just anyone, so she had no problem telling them. Then she sighed. "Yes to both. A friend of mine said there was an brief attack in France. An mutual aquaitence of ours was injured pretty and their daughter was badly hurt as well. Who was around Kylie's age." She mumbled. "They're only alive because of some strange man in armor who called himself 'Rook' which I'm guess was an alias helped them, then left."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Alister had a straight face when listening to this and since a Mystic's emotions couldn't be read, it was impossible to know what he was thinking "I see. I'm sorry to hear that. A life, no matter how young or old, it prescious." he says "I'll contact my people and set something up..." he motions for her to join him "Come, the others are waiting."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:23 pm

Nikki wondered what Alister was feeling right now, his face was blank and she couldn't feel his emotions. She could only make educated guesses of what was going through his mind from knowing who they were as an person.

"Yes I agree. I think we kept the others waiting long enough."
She supposed some of her worry wort tendencies about her children were somewhat justisfied but you couldn't live your life worried about those type of things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:37 pm

When they get out Sarah was 'playing' with Kylie in the form of roughhousing, again, only this time, Amelia was watching over them.

Tobias comes back in the house "It looks like it's goin to be cold tonight. We had best turn on the heater." he says as he heads in, but stops in his tracks "Lord Arch Bishop. You honor us." he bows.

Alister smiles "For those who put their lives on the line for our safety, it is I who should bow to you." he says with a light bow "I had just stopped by for dinner and the company of good friends."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:09 pm

Nikki smiled at the scene of the children but didn't say anything just as Tobias comes back. "Welcome back. Did you have an decent time out?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:16 pm

Tobias nods "Yes. The children were happy." he says in a stoic tone, as was his nature "We are going out to see that new Disney movie tomorrow." he states.

Amelia chuckles lightly "Oh, Tobias. You act so tough and hard, but you are a bigger softie than I am." she says to her husband.

There was a crash as Sarah, once again, had tried to fly and had come crashing back down "Kylie! Did yo see that? I almost flew!" she calls to her friend, excitedly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:57 pm

"Yeah! You went higher this time!" It wasn't really, just to Kylie it seemed a lot more then what it was. Vira was amused by the two, but as long as they didn't hurt themselves it was all in good fun.

Nikki wondered how Tobias and Ameila met, they seemed almost Complete opposites personality wise, but she was sure there was more then it seemed. It just seemed rude to ask all of an sudden, maybe some other time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:16 pm

In truth, Sarah didn't fly or even hover. She fell straight down, like a rock! But Kylie's praise only encouraged her to try again, with almost the same results. This time, her father had cought her in midair,so she wouldn't hurt herself "That's enough flying for tonight. The other children are getting ready for bed." he says.

This gets an "Aww..." from Sarah, but she stops. Amelia looks over to Vira and Nikki "Since it's getting late and starting to get cold out, would you three want to stay over night?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:20 pm

Kylie perked up, tugging on her mother's pants leg. "Can we? Please?"

"We'll, I'm not doing anything so its all right. I can't speak for my little go getter over here though." Nikki said, referring to Vira.

Vira shook her head. "What I have in mind can wait early tomorrow. I'm be happy to stay over."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:29 pm

Alister shakes his head "Unfortunately I have to decline, as I have business that needs attending to soon But I can stay over a bit longer." he says.

Janice goes over his schedule in her mind and there was nothing that he couldn't work around. But if he says he can't stay the night, than he can't stay the night.

Sarah jumps out of Tobias' arms, her wings going a thousand miles an hour, as she belly flops on the floor, with a YAAAYY!" she jumps back to her feet and beelines over to Kylie "You can stay in my room tonight!" she squees.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:41 pm

Kylie was excited about that, and took Sarah's hand. "I can't wait! You can show me all your new stuff!"

Vira smiled a bit, then turned to the others. "I think I'm going to retire for now. I feel a bit sleepy this evening earlier then normal."

Nikki was a bit disapointed Alister had to go, but she understood just as well. "You have a good rest then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:51 pm

Janice would see her friend off, while Sarah took Kylie to her room. Amelia was washing the dishes while Tobias was sitting in front of the fire place, with a night cap.

Alister for his part, was looking out the window, thinking about the events of the day. When he got back, he would check ito these vampire hunters and their victims. Try to hep them as much as he could.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:06 pm

As the two children went to the room and Vira went to bed, Nikki hung down stairs with the rest of the adults. She was musing on a few things or another, but Alister seemed pensive.

"Something on your mind?" She asked them gently.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:21 pm

Nikki grabbed Alister from his thoughts "Huh? Oh, yes I'm fine." he says "I'm just going over things in my head." he says as he turns to Nikki "I apologise if I worried you."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:29 pm

[color:e069=#cyan] "No its fine. Espen gets the same way a lot. Hope things work out for him." She sat down nearby. "It's funny. It just feels like I've known you a lot longer then what we've Actually known each other for."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:25 pm

Alister nods "It does feel like that." he says "Maybe we've met in a previous life. You see, Mystics believe that, when we die, our souls don't go to any place in the clouds or under the Earth, like the Humans do, but rather, it goes to the body it's most need." he explains "Maybe you were someone I once knew and had been reborn an after all this time, we found each other again."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Nikki found that interesting. "It sounds to me a lot like reincarnation. Some human religions or spiritual people believe in similar things, while others think you cease to exist, or go into some sort of After Life. I used not to believe an soul even exist, that was until all my experiences. I changed a lot though since I came here. Was it the same for you on earth?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:05 pm

Alister shakes his head "No. The Humans beliefs aren't for me." he says "At the moment, they seemed to be very confused about what they choose to believe in and I don't think tha even the Mighty and Terrible Galford can convince them." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Nikki smiled. "I wasn't referring to that, but that was my mistake. I meant, more as an person. When I first came to earth, I was in some ways different from what I am now, and in other ways the same."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:13 pm

Alister nods "Ah. That's what you meant." he says "Yes. I've com to realize some things that I never thought of before." he says.

"You see, when growing up, we're told that the Mighty and Terrible Galford had made us perfect..." he starts "We're told that story all our lives and we believe it..." he mumbles the last part.

He looks over to Nikki with a slight smile "Since coming to Earth, I believe that I have out grown that notion and see us for what we really are." he says "The Mystic race is nothing more than a god's attempt to creat life. He didn't like what he had created, so he threw us away."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum