The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Namey Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:54 pm

The movie was about what they would have expected from an older Johnny Cage flick. The presidents smoking hot daughter had been kidnapped and Johnny Cage's character, a former black ops soldier who was tight with the president, was tasked with finding her.

It was about a hour and a half of cheesy acting, bad fights, and Johnny Cage spouting off one-liners with each fight,that he Naturally won.

After it was finished, Christine gets up and orders them some more pizza, soda, and popcorn. They had about three more movies to get through. She wanted to stay awake to welcome Kyco back.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:50 pm

There was an knock on the door before too long, it was Kyco had surprisingly come back early. It looked like she had been crying but had done her best to clean herself up so it wasn't as notable.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Christine lets her in and takes notice of the phantom tears "Kyco, what's wrong? You weren't fired from your job, were you?" she asks. That would be one of the only reasons that the young Mystic could think of tha she would be home early and crying.

*Well, there goes That happy mood we Finally got.* Nicole thinks a bit bitterly. If what Christine said was true, she wondered how the young Heartless' friend would react.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Kyco shook her head. She hated crying in front of people, but seemed she hadn't been as through as she thought. "I'm done. I quit with that place." She said slightly strained but forced herself to calm down taking a deep breath. "I was being sexually harrassed by..some of the men and women there. My boss told me to 'stop whinning' if they aren't touching me. They wouldn't do anything..so I took myself out. I can't deal with it anymore."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:10 pm

Nicole didn't think it would be something of that nature, but then, she had always heard that stuff like that happened a lot in Japan and with a body like hers, it was bound to happen to poor Kyco.

However, there was another problem at the moment. And she was standing next to the young Heartless in question. Nicole could practically see the word 'Triggered' stamped across Christine's forehead "There now, Kyco. If you like, you can work here." she says in a voice so calm, she might as well be dead.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:16 pm

"And before you do anything rash Torin, no one of them touched me okay?" Torin was normally carefeee but he had his moments. Whether he'd let that go or not was up in the air, though Cory and Sonic frowned at the news. It was an lie, but an needed one to keep the peace.

Kyco shifted a bit. "Um..I'll think about it. Right now I just want to sleep.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:21 pm

Christine nods slowly "Let's get a bath ready for you, get some food in you, and then get you to bed." she suggests "It sounds like a rough day and some food might help." she says.

Nicole gets up "I'm going to stretch my legs for a bit." she says "Torin, walk with me for a bit. There are matters I need to talk with you about." she says, before heading out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:25 pm

"..Yeah, that be fine." Kyco said quietly.

Cory wished he could do something else, but he sighed. "If you need anything else, me and Sonic are here too."

Kyco just nodded and excused herself to go further in.

Torin was still steaming, but he wasn't the type to scream or yell but keep it to himself and quitely. He did, never the less, followed after Nicole.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:29 pm

Nicole was waiting for Torin at the bottom of the stairs "We might have a problem." she starts "After hearing what happened to Kyco, Christine was triggered and she Might go out and do something rash." she says "Like blow up the place Kyco was working at."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:32 pm

Torin frowned a bit. "..Pretty extreme. I really don't want this to end up becoming a bigger problem then that it is. But I'm not really sure how to make she she's calmed down enough that she won't do anything."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:28 pm

Nicole nods "I do. But you'll need to talk Kyco into letting Christine pamper her." she says "Christine's always looked at Kyco as a little sister and when someone hurts her, Christine goes into 'Big Sister Mode' and will strike down anyone who hurts her friends." she explains "After all, to her, her friends are all she really has left."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:56 pm

"We'll..that shouldn't be too hard." Torin said after some thought. "I'll go talk to them and see."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Nicole nods. While Torin was doing that, she was goin to check out that place that wronged Kyco and see if something could be done about it.

Christine had finished drawing Kyco"s bath and was working on getting some food for her. Pizza and soda. Christine's eyes were glowing red, which, by Mystic standards, meant she was pissed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:00 pm

Kyco decided to check on Christine, she didn't want them to do anything stupid so after Torin's talk she went go check on them in the bathroom. "Hey." She started off gently. "I just wanted to say thank you for..um worrying about me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:03 pm

As Jason had done Many times, when Kyco comes in, Christine puts on some sunglasses to hide the fact that she was pissed "Hey, don't worry. That's what we do, right? We look after each other." she says.

She walks over and hugs Kyco "Don't worry, karma will kick the asses of those who wronged you." she says. Even if it was Her doing the ass kicking.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Kyco did apperciate that, but she was Pretty sure Christine was hiding her eyes because wearing shades in the middle of the night wasn't exactly something she did normally. But she didn't say anything about that.

The young girl shifted a bit. "Um..I was wondering..if maybe it be okay if I got pampered a bit..you know sort of like when I was younger."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Christine lets the young woman go "Oh, Kyco. I have a feeling that someone asked you to distract me by saying that, so I don't do something those bad to those who wronged you." she says as she takes her sunglasses off and looks Kyco straight in the eyes "Am I right?" she asks, guessing that Kyco wouldn't normally ask such a embarrassing thing to Christine now that she was an young woman.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:14 am

Kyco was an absolutely horrible liar, espeically when making eye contact. If she was avoiding eye contact it meant she was lying or just something was really bothering them.

"Um.." She stalled briefly, then caved. "..We'll, sort of. I just really didn't want you to risk getting into trouble, I was worried."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Christine's eyes stop glow as she gets a giddy look on her face, then she envelopes Kyco in a massive bear hug that included he wings as well "Oh my Goodness! You are still SO Cute!" she squees.

Before she could crush the young woman, Christine lets her go "Tell you want, I won't do anything to the people who I feel wronged you, if you think about working here." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Kyco was a bit flustered, but she recovered quickly enough. "I could try. I mean, it wouldn't hurt and I could go to school on the side.." It was more college, since she had graduated early. She was pretty smart far as book work went, but she hated high school so she tried to get out as soon as she could.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Christine nods with a smile "I would really ike that. The company would be great. Being here, basically by myself, can get very lonely." she says "And if anyone gives you trouble, we can just kick them from the store." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:57 pm

Kyco knew Cory was staying, but she probably meant female company, though she did wonder what Nicole was ultimately going to end up doing. She'd have to ask them later. "Okay, and thank you. What time would want me to start?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Christine waves a hand "When ever. I usually start getting things ready to open at nine and we close at six." she says.

She ushers her friend back into the common room, Nicole still hadn't returned from what she was doing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Kyco looked around, not seeing Nicole. "She didn't come back yet?"

"Nah." Sonic says. "But it really hasn't been that long anyway, she'll be back soon."

Something was bugging Torin a bit but he didn't voice it or bring attention to it. He was kinda worried Hiroshi and Suki would get in over their head..again. And the situation was worse then he was letting on, its just the two didn't exactly like asking for help. So by the time one did, if they did, the situation would be pretty fubar as is. Even if that was the case, he couldn't worry about it for now, he had enough in the present.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:36 pm

Christine gets an idea or an idea "Hey! Since we're all here, why not go out for some karaoke and drinks?" she asks. She was in the mood to get a little buzzed, mainly because that's all Earth liquor does for her "We'll leave a note telling Nicole where we are." she gets a little red in the face, "Or..." she pulls out her phone "We could just call her."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next