The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:20 pm

On that point true, Torin was merely remarking of how things went for him in general which is why he said even before he had a Keyblade. It was just as of late, that had slowed down from what it had been.

"True." Torin conceded a bit to that. "Its not important now I guess, but funny thing I never remembered any of us even sealing the Keyhole of this world."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:25 pm

Nicole quarks a brow "Remember all the time I wasn't with you guys?" she asks "It must have been at most, two years or so." she points out "And you only need one Keyblade to seal a keyhole."

Christine comes walking back, holding six pizzas and three bottles of soda "Okay everyone, no fighting before food." she says as she sets everything down "I'll go get some plates and cups and we can dig in"
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:01 pm

"Yeah, forgot about that. Missed the obvious."
Torin figured it was in the past, he had just been curious really. Cory was plenty hungry, Hiroshi could eat a lot but as an guest he wasn't going to stuff himself not that Suki and her family minded considering.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:30 pm

Christine comes back with plates, napkins, and glasses. She passes them out to everyone "Okay, everyone, dig in." she says.

Nicole didn't need to be told twice as she loaded up her plate and filled her glass. What she had on her plate, was pretty much all she was going to eat. She still needed to watch her figure, after all.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:39 pm

Sonic wasn't eating too much this time which was somewhat surprising since he ate more then his size would suggest, Torin and Cory on the other hand were in the middle.

After getting settled in a bit, Hiroshi prompted something. "So have you decided if you'll eventually maybe join your dad's group or do prefer the quite life more now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Christine shakes her head "The quiet life. I've paid my dues as far as adventures go and I believe I'm owed some quiet time." she says.

Nicole nods "Well, I suppose that's true for most of us here..." she says, looking over to a certain blue Hedgehog "Looking at you, Sonic You've been adventuring longer than all of us put together. If anyone has the right to a quiet life, it's you." she points out wit a chuckle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Sonic chuckled. "Yeah. I had more then my fair share of adventure." When he was younger he couldn't get enough, but these days he just took things as he went.

Hiroshi nodded. "I figured as much. Jack asked Suki about joining so they're mulling over it which part of the reason I brought it up. But for me, I don't know. I'll always help my friends if they need my help but after certain..things happening I kinda lost the apetite for looking for trouble so to speak."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Nicole was thinking for a bit "Well, I don't think any of us ever went Looking for trouble..." she throws a sideways smirk at Sonic "Well, maybe except you." she says "But we always just happened to attract trouble or be in the right place, at the right time." she points out.

Christine nods "True enough. But now, we pick and choose our battles and most of us have decided to take it easy. We deserve it." she says "Right?" she asks with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:11 pm

"Amen to that." Torin said, agreeing whole heartedly

"Ditto." Cory said, agreeing.

"We'll, yeah. I guess that's a better way to put it." Hiroshi conceded after a moment. Thinking of something. "Hey Torin and Christine, I know you guys kinda been out of the loop of things but before you parted ways from the Hunters, do you what happened to an Oni named Blader?"

Torin thinks. "The red skinned woman? Not really. Not too long ago after we sorta had to make the Hunters pull their collective head out of their asses, things were a hectic mess. The inhumans who really shouldn't be there in the first place, got released. Why you ask?"

"I guess..I just felt kinda guilty if I did the right thing or not." Hiroshi mumbled. "I didn't get an impression she was an bad person, and left them to the Hunters. Not saying even back they were inherently bad people, since its basically police but still."

Torin decided it was about that time. "What's done is done. Even back then, there were plenty of decent people there so that and the reformation thing, she was likely released. Now as for after the fact? Who knows? But its not in your control any longer and stressing over it will just wear you out. But I can always ask Abraxus later."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Christine frowns "That's If Abraxus gets back to you." she says "You and Camlo aren't his favorite two people right now." she points out "He blames you both for the cell falling apart."

Nicole shakes her head "That's just absurd! It was going to happen sooner or later. It was only a matter of When, not If." she says, sounding upset "I might try to talk with him later." she says, recalling how he was helpful to her and Cory.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Torin shrugged, that was Abraxus' problem. "Okay. Then maybe Not me but you get the point."

"Yeah. But like I said, I can't worry about it right now."  
Hiroshi says, looking at the time; it probably be time he headed back home. "I guess I should be heading back home for now, parents are gone so I'm extra responsible to what happens there. It was nice meeting you Nicole and Cory, you too Sonic."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:13 pm

Christine looks at the clock. It was still early, but she wouldn't try to talk Hiroshi into staying. He had his own responsibilities. She stands "I'll walk you out." she offers. Even with Roshi gone, she still had her other friends to keep her company.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:49 pm

Hiroshi didn't have to think about it long. "Sure. I wouldn't mind the company." Christine was good company in general, the fact she was cute didn't hurt either. It was more for that then anything else, since the Oni had been rather quite as of late.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:49 am

All Christine was doing was walking Hiroshi out, nothing too impressive "So, how are things been with Suki? Have you found her brother yet?" she asks. Things hd been pretty tense when last they had met, Suki's brother was gone, the oni were targeting her family directly, something they hadn't done before, all that on top of almost dying. Suki wasn't having a very good year.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:02 pm

Hiroshi sighed a bit. "As well as she can be anyway. We decided to remain friends at least for now, with all the stuff and stress going on, its not really the time. We haven't found her brother, but at least the rest of the family is one piece. I think part of the reason Suki is reconsidering joining Jack's group is maybe they could also possibly help. I actually tried to get her to join for along those lines but she wasn't sure back then. I've been doing what I can from my end though, which isn't much but its better then doing nothing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:08 pm

Christine nods slowly "I'm worry to hear that..." she says softly "You know, I'll talk with my dad, maybe he'll let Suki join as a part-timer, or a reserve member." she offers.

The main reason Suki was opposed to joining a team like Jack's, was because she didn't want to involve them in Her families mess, and this way, she could still do her thing and oly have to interact with the team if either of them need each other, or it was something big.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:14 pm

"I would appreciate that. I'll talk to her about it later to see if she's more keen on that idea instead. Anyway. I'll let you go. It was nice talking to you again." He was probably just going to lounge around until he fell asleep or found something else to do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Christine nods "Same. You have a good night." she says. After he takes off, she heads back to her friends "Okay, had we decided on what to do for the night?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:14 pm

Sonic shrugged. "Eh, sorry not sure what do indoors now. I'm more an outside guy. I'm up for ideas."

"There's more cards, T.V. or just talking. I was kinda thinking just wind down to watch a movie." Torin didn't care what it was, as long as it wasn't something he hated. If it was something he wasn't interested in, it would just make going to sleep easier.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Christine thinks for a bit an a light goes off and she starts out "I'll b e back in a bit." she says as she heads to her brothers old room.

A few minuets later, she comes back with some movies "Here we go! Some of my brothers old Johnny Cage movies." she says.

Nicole takes one and looks it over "Wow. He use to make these crappy action movies?" she asks, more to herself than the others "Though, I'll admit, he was pretty hot in his younger days." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:06 pm

"Celeb crushes and the like. Brings me back." Torin said. "I heard they were kinda cheesy but they work for what they are."

"Yeah. I Haven't watched one, but why not?" Cory was fine with it, after all trying new things was apart of life.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:14 pm

Nicole hands the movie back to Christine "They say that Johnny Cage himself did all his own stunts and action effects." she explains "But...most of his older movies are very cheesy with terrible effects by todays standards." she says.

Christine nods, all smiles "Yeah! That's what makes them so great!" she states "Bad acting, terrible fight scenes, a corny story! B-Movie Gold!" she says as she heads to the kitchen "I'll get some popcorn."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:11 pm

"If you like that sort of stuff Christine , you might like 'When Mars Attacks'. It's really old and harder to find, though it was done on purpose in that style. Still funny though." Cory was sure they could find it somewhere if one really wanted to.

"I'm gonna be cliche and say I like action movies, they're my favorite. And, surprisingly or not romantic comedies. If they're done well." Torin didn't care what others thought of that, but it might of surprised some.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:20 pm

Nicole didn't think it was weird fr Torin to like action and romcoms. "I'm more of a fantasy and scifi nut." she says "And sometimes cartoons}" she admits.

Christine nods after she comes back, happy that they're talking like old times again "Okay, let's get this popcorn popper, popping!" she says as she loads the movie up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:52 am

"I like those two, but more so reading. Not as much watching, not sure why." Torin went to have a seat before the movie started, along with Sonic and Cory.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next