The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Torin didn't see how anyone was going to hurt each other, he and Sonic had kinda been out of it and Christine and Cory were just talking.

Cory was slightly disapointed when Christine's shirt on, but it was fun while it lasted. "I think after all that we can safely call it an night before we really do something silly."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:03 pm

Now that she was thinking straight again, Christine nods in agreement "Yeah...I think we need to cool down after That party." she mumbles.

Nicole nods "Come on, everyone. Let's get going." she says. It Might have been amusing to see Christine completely drunk, but she was worried. Since Christin got horny when drunk, and she was staying away from men at the moment, she might have tried for herself or Kyco.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Kyco was relieved, these sort of things weren't normally her thing but she did kinda have fun there. At least, more with the singing part; she may have to do that again later. Right now though, she just planned on going to bed when they got home.

Sonic and Torin trailed behind, Cory a bit further ahead of the two so the group was together. He felt it had been interesting, if nothing else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Christine was embarrassed at how she acted. She was, once again, reminded why she hardly drank. Because unlike the others, she wasn't really a social drinker, Because of this reason.

Nicole unlocks the door to Christine's place "Okay, everyone. File on in and get to bed. I'll lock up." she offers. She didn't think she would be getting too much sleep tonight, so she would stay up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Cory did kinda wonder how Nicole's magic had worked on Christine, if her race was immune to most of it but it didn't matter as long as it worked. Sonic, Torin and Kyco went about to get to bed when they got there, Cory wasn't able to go to sleep so he likely just going to read a book or watch something before he did so.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Nicole was sitting there, thinking about what the future would hold for her. She had a Big adventure ahead of her and it was one she needed to do along, it seemed, because both Torin and Harlan had lives here, while she, on the other hand, didn't. The life that was hers was over the day she died.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:00 pm

Cory was in the midst of zoning out into his own world, but he of course did notice Nicole after a bit. "You all right? Seem to be deep in thought."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Nicole looks over "Huh? Oh, yes. I'm fine." she says "I was just pondering what I would be doing a year from now." she says "If would be still here with Christine, or out there, adventuring."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:21 pm

He knew Nicole was adamant about going off her trip, but it almsot sounded like she was thinking about it, to make sure it was an path she really wanted to go down, but either way it was her choice.

"I can understand. I have no idea if I'm coming or going with much of anything these days.I had thought I was going to have an family, but that fell through, still want one but at the moment its not really in my cards so to speak."

He thought about it a bit longer. "I'll probably still be here to keep them company. Whatever happens, I'm not sure I'v learned to make more loose plans and see how it goes as of late. Sometimes it works, and other times not as much."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Nicole nods "I believe that Christine will be alright now. She was reminded that she has friends that care about her and want to be with her." she says "I think...I'll probably be heading out tomorrow." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:42 pm

Cory was silent for a bit. "..If you're sure Nicole. I'm really not comfortable with you going completely on your own though. You know as well as I do the moment you say that, they're going to insist to come along for your sake." She died once before, doing this on her own was almost an sure bet to do so again. Sure Christine wanted to live a normal life, but he couldn't see them not wanting to come.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:47 pm

She nods slowly "I know that. But only someone with a Keyblade or power over darkness, can really destroy a Heartless and since most of them don't have anything of that nature, I wouldn't want them coming along only to get hurt, because of me." she says "Plus, I just won't say anything about it. I'll make sure Cristine is set and make up some excuse."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:59 pm

"But who said Heartless is the only thing you'll face?" Cory pointed out. "They'll be one thing, then you have to deal with whatever else you might run into with other worlds. You only really need that for greater Heartless. Kyco has darkness powers, Camlo does too if you count that thing she does..I guess I'm the odd one out at the moment. Then you add Torin plus you and that's four total who can which is better then one. As long as we know our weaknesses and strengths, we'll be fine. At the least, if you're that concerned then set up a scenario with the holodeck to your liking for what they may be in for. If they fail the test, then they can't come."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:06 pm

Nicole sighs "That's just it. I don't now what I'll be facing out there, but what I Do know, is tha I'm the Only know living Keyblade Master. Torin and Harlan, as skilled as they are,they aren't nearly ready for what is out there. I am." she insists "Plus, I can't ask them to give up their lives here, their Normal lives, just to come follow me on another adventure with no foreseeable end, just because of some old, dead guys say it needs to be done." she says, referring to the Keyblade Masters she met in Otherworld "To do so would just be selfish of me, seeing as how some of them had Finally gotten their lives together."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Cory crossed his arms, thinking. "That might be true, but another thing to consider is its their choice. If you announced but said you were going alone, they would drop what their doing to help you. How long would it take for Torin and Harlan to be considered a Keyblade master?"

He really didn't want Nicole to just end up dead in the ass end of nowhere without even knowing they had died. Nicole had to know she couldn't shoulder the universe on their shoulders.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:30 pm

Nicole shakes her head "Well, they have finished the basic training for it, all I would need to do would be to set up a trial that would test their skill and resolve." she says "I could make it one where they needed to work together, against each other, or by themselves..." she mumbles. 

Then finally shakes her head "I have no idea how long it'll take them to pass their Mark of Mastery and become a Keyblade master." she says "They may not even Pass their first try, which would mean more training for them and that could be frustrating for them." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:23 pm

Ah, there was potentially something. Anything that could potentially get Nicole from doing this insane quest on her own. "How about you an precusor event to see where Torin is really at? That way you could gauge from there if its worth the time and if they want to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:30 am

Nicole thinks for a bit "I mean, I Could, but Torin seemed like he really wasn't interested in the Mark of Mastery test and even though about trying to get rid of his Keyblade. she says "But, I can always ask him, if nothing else."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:10 pm

"Its worth an shot." Cory decided this was the most he could ask for at the moment, but may change later. "In the mean time since we both can't seem to sleep, do you feel like doing anything to wind down?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:14 pm

She raises an eye brow at him "Wind down, you say?" she asks "What, exactly, did you have in mind?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:12 pm

"I..actually don't know this go around."
Cory chuckled, shaking his head a bit. "We kinda realistically only have three optionsI can think of. One, we could play a game of some sort. Two, just watch something, and three go out for a walk or outside in general again. If you have something else in mind, then let me know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Nicole knew there was more than three options on Cory's mind, but she didn't say anything about that "I could use some, fresh air." she says as she gets up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:50 pm

"Right. Let's just get some air." Cory didn't need to grab an jacket or anything because he wasn't really cold and his normal clothing was warm enough as is. While it wasn't his place to tell Nicole what she wanted or needed to do with her life, he did hope she considered what she might do After the fact of her journey. It seemed like she was content with an open ended journey or possibly meeting her end early.

But if that turned out not to be the case, he didn't think Nicole knew what she wanted to do with her life, but he could be wrong.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:40 pm

It was a good thing Nicole had no idea what Cory was thinking, otherwise she would be pissed at him for his lack of faith in her skills. 

Still, as skilled as she was, she was by means not the strongest f the group. That would be Christine, hands down. In addition to her Mystic abilities, she also had her mutation from her father, and her sailor scout powers she got from her mother. All together, that would make her a serious threat.

But, much like the others, she wanted nothing moe than a normal, uneventful, life. And Nicole planned on making sure she would keep the life that was owed to her, to all of them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:50 pm

After a bit longer, Cory finally spoke up again. "You were originally from Germany right? Have you ever been to the other Europe countries?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next