The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 21 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Christine sighs "i'm sorry, Cory, but just disregard at. It seems it wasn't a good idea and no one wants to join in." she says "We'll just stick with what we have." she says, pouting.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Cory had been curious what Christine was like when drunk, or really anyone but seemed like it was going to have to be held off for now. "If that's what you want, we can hold it off for now."

"Yeah, sorry."
Torin apologized. "I kinda backed after remembering the headache it gave me last time." Though if everyone or most was going to, in particular Nicole he would of changed his mind.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:07 pm

Still pouting, Christine was sitting there, her arms crossed "Not that it would matter. I could just heal everyone and there would be no side effects to drinking too much." she mumbles.

Nicole supposed tha could work. Hell, even She could heal people of their hangovers. So in truth, there Really was no consequence to drinking as much as they wanted.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:12 pm

Torin thought for a moment. "I guess in that case, I'm fine with it."

Sonic and Kyco Were adamant about not drinking anything at all, but they did cave at Christine's pouting for better or worse.

Cory was obvious, that just left Nicole if she wanted to stay out of this one.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:20 pm

Nicole Should have stayed out of this, because there needed to be one of them who was sober and could heal, but if all the cool kids were doing it... She sighs "Fine. But only One shot. I don't want to get completely hammered." she says.

Christine had to keep herself from jumping up and screaming *WOO-HOO!!* as her plan of pouting had worked! So instead, she looks over to all her friends with tears glazing her eyes "Thank you, guys." she snuffles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Torin almost rolled his eyes, she was laying it on thick but it worked at least for the moment. "Easy on the water works, you got us. Anyway for me, I don't care what I get. so surprise me."

"Uh..wine I guess?" Kyco said.

"Not picky. It's whatever." Sonic meant that too.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:42 pm

Christine points to the bottle of Shokan brandy "I would like that, please." she says with a cheesy grin on her face. She would Try to talk them into taking a swig of it, after all, she could always heal them.

Nicole sigh again "I guess, if it's okay with Kyco, I would like to share that bottle of wine with her." she says. Wine was a decent evening drink.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Cory ordered the group whatever they wanted, he was the 'oldest looking' but Sonic was actually the oldest one present and he was an distant second.

Kyco was surprised, but didn't complain. "I'm okay with that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:54 pm

Once they got their drinks, Christine gets back up on the small stage to sing once more. This time she was singing REO Speedwagon song, off key once more.

Nicole sniffs the wine, sips it "It's not very well aged. But it'll do." she says as she raises a glass to Kyco. She was certain either of them wouldn't get buzzed from Wine of all things.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Cory didn't drink Too much of what he was having, he wanted to be a bit more on the functional side instead of emo on everyone and brooding in the corner off to the side somewhere.

Torin, thankfully just got more chill when he got drunk so wasn't an big deal. If Sonic did, he'd probably vanish somewhere for the rest of the night unless something grabbed his attention.

"It's..different." Kyco admitted. "It's my first time with anything like this."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:09 pm

Christine took a sip of the Shokan brandy. It was Strong! It also seemed to feel like she could belch a fireball at any given time. That would be a sight. It made her feel, oddly warm. Almost hot.

Nicole nods "If it's your first time drinking, I suggest you take it easy, though, I suppose it doesn't matter, since either Christine or myself can heal you." she says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:13 pm

"I guess so." Kyo said. "Uh..so when did you drink for the first time? Do you remember?"

Cory was kinda just watching passively in his little corner, and Sonic seemed to be unable to sit still for too long, so obviously it had some effect. Torin was just relaxing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Nicole gets up "Excuse me for a moment..." she says as her Keyblade appears in her hands and she holds it up "HEAL!" she says as a green aura swirls around Cory and Sonic.

The last thing they needed was a depressed drunk and an eccentric one. Her Keyblade disappears as she sits back down "Sorry about that." she says "My first drink was with my father when I was about ten. We were in his study and we found out that I was a Keyblade wielder. We were, uh, celebrating" she says.

Christine comes off the stage and over to Kyco and Nicole "Holy hell, you two!" she says as she sets the bottle on the table "You two should try this! It feels like I'm about to breath Fire at any moment!" she says, sounding excited at the idea.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:27 pm

The descrpition didn't really appeal to Kyco. "Uh...I think..I'll pass on that stuff for now.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Nicole sniffs it and scrunches her nose "No thank you. I'll have some when Kyco does." she says, pretty sure that the young woman wouldn't.

Christine shrugs "That's fine. More for me until then. I just hope I still have some when you want some.' she says, sounding a bit tipsy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:46 pm

Kyco was pretty sure she wouldn't, simply because the smell really threw her off in the unpleasant way.

Torin was ironically the only one kinda drunk besides Christine, since Nicole hadn't healed him just yet; though to be fair he didn't act much different from before. The only difference was his care meter was even more broken then before.

Cory decided to sit a bit closer after that healing was out the way. "So, that stuff is from Outworld huh? Sure its safe if its here, but be careful with it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:54 pm

Christine looks over to him and presents the bottle to him "I double Dog dare Anyone with the stones to take a Man sized gulp from tis bottle!" she says, challenging all of them "I bet there ain't a one of ya that can out drink me!" she declares, jerking a thumb at herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:01 pm

Kyco still wasn't going to budge on drinking. "Uh..that's okay but everyone else can go ahead.."

Cory shrugged. "I'll agree as long as Nicole stays sober so Someone can heal." He pointed out.

"I can drink enough just fine." Sonic was up for it, Torin didn't really care but he decided why not.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:04 pm

Nicole wasn't going to be baited, but it seems Christine was a bit offended by that "Hey now! I can heal everyone Jus find. No matter if I'm drunk or not." she says.

Nicole stands "I'm going to use the ladies room" she looks over to Kyco, as if asking if she wanted to join her to take a breather from this nonsense.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:15 pm

Kyco opted to go with Nicole, she just wasn't comfortable in that kind of enviroment.

Cory decided to distract Christine from that. "Okay. I believe you, but let's put that to test after this challenge. I'll go first."

It was an Bit strong, but he managed. Then it was Torin and Sonic who didn't want to be left out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:18 pm

Christine waits for them to take their turns,then she has a go at it. She was use to the strong taste for the moment, so it didn't choke her too much.

Nicole looks over to Kyco "I'll let them get smashed good, then I'll heal them." she says "You know what she's trying to do, right? She wants to see what kind of drunk everyone is." she says "She already knows most of them, the only one left is you." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:30 pm

Torin and Sonic were kinda petering out already, but Cory was hanging in their both due to stubborness and what he was, but he'd probably lose anyway. While Cory was usually the more depressed type, it wasn't all there was to things thankfully. His mind was still somewhat working if a bit more open since he wanted to bend Christine over a table.

We'll, not really since that wasn't anything new.

"Oh." Kyco said. not sure what to add to that. "I think I'd probably be a drunk that laughs at everything but I don't know. Not in a rush to find out."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:42 am

Christine looks at the bottle, now empty "Damn. Is all gone now." she says. She was feeling very hot right about now.She takes off her shirt, she was wearing a cute yellow bar under it, and looks over to Cory "Is it me...or is it pretty damn hotin here?" she asks.

Nicole nods to Kyco "That's about how I am. I become a giggle fiend. Cory is a downer, Sonic is an A.D.D.,Torin is much the same, and Christine  becomes a horne dog." she explains "I can't really say how Camlo is like, or if she even Gets drunk, but I'm sure she does." she checks her watch "I think it's about time to head back in."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Cory looked Christine over, he really liked what he saw with her round breasts and petite figure. "..No. You're not the only one. It must've been whatever is in that liquor.."

Kyco thought that might about time. "All right. I think so to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:50 pm

Christine nods "do you feel like you can breath fire?" she asks, as she fans herself "Because I feel like I can breath fire." she says.

Nicole comes walking in, Keyblade in hand, and points it at the group "STOP!" she says as a wave of energy fires into the room, causing everyone in it to freeze in place.

She then holds her Keyblade up "HEAL! she says as the same healing energies surround everyone as well. 

Nicole walks in, as her Keyblade diappears "Don't worry everyone. The effects of my Stop spell will wear off soon." she says as she puts Christine's shirt back on "I just needed to make sure that you all didn't hurt each other."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next