The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Namey Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:42 pm

Nicole shrugs "I really don't have anything to do today, so I guess I'll help Christine around the place." she says. She wondered what test Torin was talking about, but didn't ask, as it wasn't any of her business "So, where do you two work?" she asks Torin and Kyco.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:48 am

"I work as a waitress at this new restaurant that's pretty popular, been there for a bit since I graduated early from school."
Kyco said.

"For me, I work part time at a hardware store and going to school, but like I said not sure what I'm going to do." Torin was still trying to figure the last part out for himself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Nicole frowns slightly "It wouldn't be tat new maid cafe that opened up would it?" she asks "I know they pay decently, but I would see about getting a job here. I have no doubts that Christine would hire you." she points out.

She looks over to Torin "I never had a problem wondering about my future. My fairly always had everything planned out..." she says "But I would say, do what you like doin the most and plan your future out around it.That way you'll always be doing what you enjoy."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Kyco shook her head. "Um, no. Its an older place, I'm not really sure which one in particular you're talking about."

"Being happy and doing something that can support yourself and the people close to you aren't unfortunately always the same thing. It's nice when it does, but you gotta be practical for what you go for if you're trying to survive. But I honestly don't know just yet but I'm going to enjoy the ride. It's not always the destination and all that." Torin knew he was young so there was more then enough time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Nicole nods *I see. That leaves a cosplay cafe, a neko cafe or a normal cafe. Either way, Kyco wouldn't be making much money.* she thinks to herself. As for Torin, she was sure he would get his life on track at one point.

She stands "Well, I'm going to go looking for Christine and see what she's up to. You all take care of yourselves." she says as she starts out "See you guys tonight or whenever" she says as sh heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:41 pm

Cory decided to come with Nicole, he was bored and had nothing else to do anyway. "Mind if I come?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:49 pm

Nicole looks over to Cory as she heads out "Not at all." she say "I wonder if the others will spend another night? I don't think they will, but who knows? We were all pretty close at one point in time. Good ol' days and they're long gone by now..." she mumbles the last part.

Everyone had their own lives now and it would be selfish of her to ask them to drop everything and join her on her quest to beat back the Heartless. She knew Torin wasn't interested in fighting and would oly use his Keyblade as a last resort, which left Harlan. She Needed to make sure there was another Keyblade Master, just incase something happened to her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:00 pm

"I look at it differently. You know how siblings are close growing up, they get older, some move out of state, have their own families and such. Sometimes its hard to get into contact, and other times you may not even talk to them for months or longer at a time. And that's okay. Because despite that, if you really need them they'll be there.."

"Of course I never had real siblings but analogy still applies I guess."
He shrugged.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:11 pm

Nicole raises a eye brow "You, Camlo, Kyco, and the others like you guys were all, um, created by the same person, correct?" she asks, a bit hesitant "In my book, that means you are all siblings." she says "Though, in my opinion, we all may have been pretty close, but we were close friends, rather than anything close to family." she points out "after all, family would have been as selfish as i was..." she mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Cory shook his head. "Not really. Family members mess up and are flawed as everyone else. Part of family or just close friends is accepting people's faults and that you aren't always going to get along. As for the sibling part, our 'batch' was created by the same guy, yeah, but not everyone. We all came from the same place though. And what do you mean by the last part?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:57 pm

Nicole shakes her head "Nothing." she says, dismissively "I think it would be wonderful to have Actual brothers or sisters." she says "My father and mother always gave me the best of everything, grooming me to be just like the two of them, which is why I as such a bitch wen we first met." she points out "But I think I mellowed out quite nicely."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:19 am

Cory nodded. "I'd say so, we all change and grow. Little known fact, I used to be something of an asshole before I met you and the others. The journey to that and all the events before that was what humbled me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:46 pm

Nicole chuckles "I can't imagine you being an ass to anyone." she says "But I guess that just shows how much you've changed." she points out.

She finds Christine waiting at the entrance to Jack's base and was seriously wondering if she should head down there or not. She wanted to spend some time with her dad and unlike Jason, she still loved him, despite not knowing him from before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:53 pm

He could understand why that might be, he was after all very different when he met everyone then how he was in his old days. Though to be fair, he had a lot of things to be bitter and angry about and his life afterwards hadn't been the kindest to him. He supposed the main difference to now and then was accepting things that were out of his control and rolling with the punches.

"Hey Christine." Cory greeted the young Mystic when he and Nicole finally reached her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:06 pm

Christine looks over to the two "Oh, good morning you two. What's up?" she asks.

Nicole shakes her head "That's what I was just abut to ask." she says "I may not be a psychic, not that it would help, but I know a troubled look when I see one. What's wrong?" she asks.

Christine started to fidget a bit "W-well, some time ago, I had, shall we say, an encounter, with one of his members and things got awkward, so I left and joined the Hunters." she explains in a slight meek tone "And I haven't really seen or spoken to him since."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:39 pm

Cory wasn't sure of the exact details, so he tried not to over think it too much. "Hm. Not sure what your relationship was before the awkward part, but if you two are friends and its been this long, any mature reasonbale person wouldn't still be on it by now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:46 pm

Christine spins around on her heels "Welp! It's a good thing I'm Not a mature, responsible person!" she says as she starts matching away "Maybe some other time."

Nicole looks over to Cory "Wait here." she says, then starts after Christine.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:51 pm

Cory had no idea what it was about, he did wonder if it was really that serious or Christine was being Christine. Though since he wasn't there, didn't know the perosn or anything it was hard to say. He wasn't referrring to Christine but rather the unknown party. Since he didn't know details of either, he couldn't really say.

That all being said, one thing he had noted a slight blind spot in Christine was seeing things from others point of view. The  situation with Harlan and her friends in general, he could understand why at the time she'd be upset. At the same time, she also needed to see things on the other foot. There were times where he knew, or at least felt he was in the right he had to swallow his ego for the peace.

He didn't say it be high and mighty or he was perfect; gods know he was very flawed. He just wanted Christine to learn the same lesson he had to learn because he felt it was an important one. Criticism or pointing things out to friends required tact, more so depending on the person which is why he more seldom did it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:24 pm

Nicole comes walking back after talking to Cristine "Well, it seems like she Won't be taking to the fellow she was Jonesing over.." she says "Her shyness having gotten the better of her, she says. Plus, she doesn't even think he's here. He left and hadn't come back yet." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:33 pm

Cory nodded a bit. "I see. We'll hope it works out either way." Christine probably had his phone number if she wanted to talk to them or not, that was about all he could say about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:36 pm

Honestly, even though Christine was her friend, Nicole didn't really care if the situation worked it's self out or not. Plus, it wasn't like Christine was going out of her way to make peace with this fellow, so it must not have been That important to her to resolve.

However, now that Christine had left for parts unknown, that left Nicole's entire day open and she had No idea what she was going to do for the rest of it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:29 pm

"So..since its just us, do you want to just go for a walk or something?" Cory wasn't sure what they were going to do either.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Nicole shrugs "Eh, might as well." she says "Who knows, maybe we'll see something interesting while we're out and about." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:04 am

Cory was fine with that, after all going with the flow of things is what he did normally. "Curious not sure if I asked before or not, but where in America where you born?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:21 am

Nicole shakes her head "I wasn't born in the United States. I was born in Germany. My parents moved to the US a short time later and I was raised there." she explains.

She stops and thinks for a bit "You know, just thinking, we Could go check out that Paragon Inc place. See if we can't get you a new eye there, that way we don't have to fly all the way to America to visit Ultra-Tech." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next