The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:29 pm

"She said she needed to get some air mattresses."
Cory replied turning his attention to her. "And seems that way but not sure why."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Nicole shrugs "Not sure either. Maybe she's concerned that she might have ruined her friendship with the group after the last encounter." she speculates "But that's besides the point now. What ever will happen, will happen. The others back soon enough." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:08 pm

Cory wasn't sure about that, he didn't think there was any fights or anything so he had no clue what Nicole was talking about but maybe it was something he didn't know.

Sure enough it wasn't too long before the others started to make their way back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Nicole looks over to the others "Welcome back, everyone." she says "Christine stepped out for a bit, but I'm sure she'll return shortly." she says. She had no idea on how things were going to turn out for tonight, but she decided that he was going to stay with Christine for the night, that way her friend wouldn't get it into her head to try for Kyco again and though she wasn't into other girls, for the sake of everyone's friendships, she would be the sacrificial lamb and take one for the team, for no other reason then no one else would be willing to.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:40 pm

Torin nodded a bit to that. "I figured. We can all just take it easy a bit before she comes back." He of course had no idea what was going on or what happened earlier.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:48 pm

Nicole was thinking about asking what Troin meant about saying hey could take it easy before Christine came back. As far as she was aware, everyone seemed to be quite relaxed here. But she decided to drop it, as it wasn't worth drama starting. Besides, Christine was going to be back any time now.

However, it was almost fifteen minuets before christine came back. She had multiple bags on each arm as she walks in "Oh! Welcome back everyone." she says, not even paying the bags any mind "I hope you all weren't waiting long." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Torin didn't mean anything by it really, Nicole was just looking too much into the statement. When Christine came back with multiple bags he moved over along with Camlo. "Nah, its fine. You need help with those?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Christine looks down at her arm loads of bags "Oh, uh, no. But thank you. I hardly notice tem there." she says with a smile "If everyone will excuse me for a bit, let me put these away and I'll get some snacks for everyone." she says as she starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:33 pm

While Christine went off to do her thing, Kyco turned to Nicole. "So, um, just wondering how many different kinds of tournaments are in the After Life?" She was mainly asking due to idle curiousity.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Nicol looks over to her young friend "There's only one tournament, but there are many different divisions to the tournament." she says "There's the standard feather weight to heavy weight, weapon class and finally Z class. That's the top tier of the tournament." she says, looking over to Torin "Torin would know about that."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:19 pm

"If you mean Z-fighters, then I know a bit because of Christine's brother and my grandfather but not too much.
" Torin admitted. "Course, I know nothing about the Otherworld Tournaments. I haven't, exactly, we'll died."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:15 pm

"And I truly hope none of you ever do, but should you, remember, it's nothing to fear. You all have done so many good things in your life that I have no doubts that you'll go to Heaven." she says.

"If you want to know about Z-Fighters, I can tell you about them." Christine offers, having finished what she was doing "Your beds are ready for you all." she says as she starts towards the kitchen "Be right back!" she calls to everyone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:24 pm

Torin didn't really have any interest in Z-fighters so he decided to pass on it at least for now unless anyone else wanted to. "Yeah, but even so I don't plan on kicking the bucket anytime soon. Still have a lot to live for and things to do. Just for now, I'm gonna ride things until the wheels fall off."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:51 pm

Christine comes back with some drinks for everyone "Okay, everyone, here you all go." she says "So, what did I miss?" she asks.

Nicole shrugs "Not much. We were mainly talking about the Other World Tournament and the different division in it." she explains.

Christine thinks for s bit "From what I remember of the Other World, there was only a big check in station and I was pulled a side and told to wait for a bit." she says "It was scary and confusing at first, but in hindsight, it was rather boring."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:58 am

Sonic nodded a bit. "Yeah, its off putting at first but in some ways the After Life isn't as much different from here. It's just another journey we take when its our time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Christine shakes her head "Not my uncle Will. He won't be dying for quite some time, if ever. At least." she says.

"What do you mean?" Nicole asks.

"Well, my uncle Will wished for immortality from he Dragon Balls and now he can't ever die and any damage he takes, he instantly heals up and never runs out of energy." she points out.

That was something she could have used when she fought Turbo Mecha Sonic. Still, she wouldn't Want to live forever. Something about watching everyone she ever loved and cared for slowly growing old and dying while you stayed young and healthy forever.

Christine seemed to sense what Nicole was thinking, because she changed the subject "Okay, your rooms are all set up. Feel free to stay up as long as you want. There's food in the kitchen and my movies and streaming services are at your disposal." she says "I'm heading to bed. Good night everyone."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:32 pm

"Good night." Everyone said to Christine as she got to bed. Camlo had no intention of going to bed straight away, she was a bit of a night owl as was Torin. Cory Kyco and Sonic would try to wind down for the night.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:41 pm

Naomi would stay up with her friends for a bit, catching up. She wondered if she should ask what brought them all over here at the same time, but decided against it. It didn't matter what brought them here. It was enough that they were here now.

She also needed to drop in on Christine and make sure she was 'Entertained' enough so that she wouldn't bother Camlo or Kyco *I sure hope they appreciate what I do for them.* she thinks s she excuses herself and goes to get ready for bed as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:52 am

They would of course if anyone knew what exactly was going on, but as is no one knew. Though it was probably for the best they didn't know considering all the potential drama it would cause.

Cory went to watch T.V. but only idly, only Kyco and Torin were there as Camlo and Sonic were trying to sleep. Kyco did notice something seemed to be bothering Cory but wasn't sure. "Is something on your mind?"

"Hm? No, but thanks anyway. Just thinking."
He did appreciate the concern but he was fine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:21 am

((Unless you have something planed for the night, I know I don't, we can skip t the morning.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:14 am

(Go ahead and skip)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Morning came and nicole was surprised that Christine didn't try anything during the night. She suspected that it was because there were more people in the house, than just Cory. Not that Nicole wasn't greatful for the break in Christine's affections.

Christine was already up and making breakfast for everyone. She decided to grab a shower earlier, that way once everyone got up, she wouldn't have to wait through the mad scramble.

Since it was the weekend, Christine didn't have to open the store, so she coul take a breather for the day. She was wondering if she should go check up on her dad. She rarely seen him any more, only in passing. Him and his team. Some of them were pretty good looking,she had to admit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:15 pm

The only downside of having so many people in one place is the fact there was only One bathroom. Luckily everyone was mature about it, it was just a pain was all.

Cory, Kyco and Camlo were among the first up. Torin and Sonic were still very much dead to the world.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:26 pm

Christine was up and about, making everyone breakfast. It was the traditional western breakfast. Eggs, pancakes, french toast, bacon, sausage, and juice.

She didn't know about the others, but she liked western food over eastern food. After all, it's what she grew up on. She got made fun of at school from time to time, but she could handle the bullies.

After breakfast, she would head down to the bunker, as she called it, and check on Jack too see if he was okay. She was sure he was, there weren't many who could really harm him, after all.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:52 pm

"So what does everyone have planned to do?" Sonic asked no one in particular of the group.

"I don't know. I'm just going to wing it, besides the test thing then work." Torin says.

"Unfourtnately, I'll be staying the night over for my caretaker job so I'll be out for a bit until tomorrow once I go. I still have some time before then." Camlo had no real plans though, at least

"Um, I don't know yet. Work is work but I don't have that until the afternoon." Kyco wasn't looking forward to the rush hour or the leers and such she had to put up with. Mostly men, but women sometimes too.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next